Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 12:17:56 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: ICONOMI NEXT - our new vision, that puts you first  (Read 8855 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic. (1 post by 1+ user deleted.)
ICONOMI (OP)

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 04, 2019, 02:02:35 PM

Interresting. Found on latest posts here. So I can follow some experts or can I have my funds managed to them and they take some fee ?
So you can invest your money for example in Blockchain Index fund .. who are the people behind this fund ?

ABOUT CRYPTO FUND
Blockchain Index is a passively managed Crypto Fund investing in established blockchain-based projects with active beta components. The Crypto Fund is market-cap weighted, adjusted for trading volume, and free float. Blockchain Index is a well-diversified vehicle keeping a finger on the pulse of the blockchain economy. The focus of the investment selection is on nascent projects with potential strategic importance in the future distributed economy.

Weighting is based on market cap and the logarithm of market cap value in cases where cryptocurrencies have a proportionally higher market cap. The average daily volume of an individual cryptocurrency in the past seven days must be at least double the invested value in the portfolio. The invested amount of a particular cryptocurrency should not exceed 5% of its market capitalization. There is no maximum number of included cryptocurrencies in the index; they are added based on fundamental analysis and potential strategic importance in the future distributed economy. Rebalancing is done on the first day of each month.

For Crypto Fund Blockchain Index (https://my.iconomi.com/asset/BLX):
"ABOUT MANAGER
The management of indexes is done passively according to predefined parameters such as the frequency of rebalancing, the selection method of digital assets, the weights of the digital assets, etc. This means management is essentially automatic. Instead of relying on an individual or a team to make investment decisions, which can sometimes be based on emotion, decisions are made using data and a set of rules that can be based on a variety of technical factors, such as backtesting."

In general - please find additional information here:
https://iconomi.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/articles/360013127114-What-is-a-Crypto-Fund-and-how-does-it-work-
korzetwundaba

Activity: 7
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 04, 2019, 06:01:36 PM

Do you have any affiliate programs?

Or maybe at least referral? Everyone has some referrals Binance, Coinbase, even N26.

Maybe you should think about it, cuz I didn't find it anywhere on your site
hrbt
Legendary

Activity: 1414
Merit: 1005

View Profile
July 05, 2019, 06:55:31 AM

Check this facts community with numbers and list of countries

Some of you might have been wondering how you and your fellow countrymen compare to users of the ICONOMI platform from other countries. We’re here to answer some questions by providing you the first of hopefully many insights into the performance and returns of our users.

We will begin with a short methodological explanation. We have compared the 100 most-represented countries and analyzed data for the period January - May 2019. Ok, now that’s done and dusted, let’s get into the meat of the matter.

https://www.iconomi.com/blog/most-successful-countries-crypto/

snihsnih

Activity: 28

View Profile
July 05, 2019, 07:03:09 AM

my funds gone on btc-e exchange

how you got covered that scenarios and what level of security you have implemented on iconomi platform?

any edu articles for us investors to learn more about security, platform and crypto way?

thank you very much for help

kudos
ICONOMI (OP)

View Profile
July 05, 2019, 10:34:51 AM

Do you have any affiliate programs?

Or maybe at least referral? Everyone has some referrals Binance, Coinbase, even N26.

Maybe you should think about it, cuz I didn't find it anywhere on your site

We are constantly adding new functionalities to ICONOMI platform and a referral program will be included in the near future.
ICONOMI (OP)

View Profile
July 05, 2019, 10:40:27 AM

how you got covered that scenarios and what level of security you have implemented on iconomi platform?

any edu articles for us investors to learn more about security, platform and crypto way?

kudos

Please read the following articles regarding security https://iconomi.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/sections/360004560273-Security, platform and crypto https://iconomi.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/categories/115000575289-GETTING-STARTED 
ICONOMI (OP)

View Profile
July 05, 2019, 10:42:49 AM

With what algo rebalance thing works?

The perks of having your own Crypto Fund
The easiest way to manage your cryptocurrencies using a single account

Set it up in
minutes
Define the fund’s name, structure and make your first Buy-in.

Manage it
yourself
Choose from 70+ cryptocurrencies & rebalance with one click. 

Invite others to invest &
earn a little extra
You can select your management fee from 0-10%

is it better for sold my crypto and then open my own crypto fund?   or it's better to hodl them  and deposit eur? and make with that new crypto fund?

Hi, this is a matter of personal decision. You can choose cryptocurrencies or EUR to start your own Fund, whatever you prefer.
snihsnih

Activity: 28

View Profile
July 05, 2019, 12:26:03 PM

kudos

Please read the following articles regarding security https://iconomi.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/sections/360004560273-Security, platform and crypto https://iconomi.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/categories/115000575289-GETTING-STARTED 

cool!  you have in plan maybe to add chat windows when you are logged in iconomi platform?  so if something will be important you can get support asap?

have a lovely hot friday!
JohnBTCmoon

Activity: 18

View Profile
July 05, 2019, 09:08:33 PM

/2Ntw1Td]Create and manage your own Crypto Fund on ICONOMI platform

"With Instagram, anyone can be a photographer. With Uber, anyone can be a taxi driver, and now with ICONOMI, anyone can create and manage their own Crypto Fund”.

A Crypto Fund is a collection of multiple cryptocurrencies, providing instant diversification.

/2Ntw1Td]Create and manage your own Crypto Fund on ICONOMI platform and get to enjoy the following benefits:

· choose from 70+ cryptocurrencies
· enjoy lower trading fees
· invite others to invest
· use our trading algorithms to get the best prices
· make rebalances with one click directly on the platform
· save your time

WEBSITE · BLOG · MEDIUM · TWITTER · FACEBOOK · REDDIT

ICONOMI NEXT
A new ICONOMI vision that puts you first.

ICONOMI NEXT is our new vision, that puts you first. We have prepared a list of features that have already been designed and implemented, features that are in development and what is coming soon.  Opis kaj iconomi je(Iconomi is one of the leading platforms for buying and selling cryptocurrencies and for the easiest way to diversified your assets. )

Done

New homepage
Release of the ICONOMI BLOG
Euro deposits available for Tier 1 users
Removal of the rebalancing fee
ICONOMI NEXT

Coming soon

New on-boarding
Social portfolios
More tokens added to Digital Portfolios
Performance fee
Complete ICONOMI redesign (Web & Mobile Apps)
Price alerts for users
Social interactions
Gift cards
Credit card deposits
Person-to-person transactions
Starter packs
Digital Portfolios rebranding
Active trading for Experts
Digital Portfolios comparison with Bitcoin
Expanded list of digital assets visible
on the platform

Do you want to build the ICONOMI future with us?
Apply as beta tester here

ICONOMI
Live for today. Invest for tomorrow.

A safe and easy way to buy and sell cryptocurrencies.

Not sure what to buy?
Follow the experts! Copy a handpicked Digital Portfolio of cryptocurrencies in one click.

You can purchase leading cryptocurrencies like Bitcoin and Ethereum directly, as well as digital portfolios made up of multiple cryptocurrencies selected by experts in the field. By providing instant access to expert knowledge, ICONOMI is a smart way to invest. You can start with as little as €10.

Please consider following these useful links for additional information.

Owwww dudes .. things are moving forward really fast. Like the features tho.  Grin
SkullyCRYPTO

Activity: 13

View Profile
July 05, 2019, 09:11:54 PM

So by this definition:

Why create your own Crypto Fund?
We believe that diversification is key. When creating your own Crypto Fund, you can invest in 70+ cryptocurrencies with a single click. No more managing multiple exchange accounts, setting up complex orders, transferring cryptocurrencies from one exchange to another. Everything is done on our platform, with you owning only one account. Moreover, you can earn an extra buck or two by inviting others to invest.

I create my own crypto fund and others can invest in my crypto fund ? I don't get the whole picture.
- Do I get some kind of fee if people invest in my fund, because otherwise It is just a couple of cryptos I like and I invest and other people see and invest also (maybe they like theese same currencies) ?
Janko1981

Activity: 27

View Profile
July 05, 2019, 09:13:30 PM

Iconomi ODLIČNO 5

Will there be in the future any kind of dividends and stocks to also invest in ?  To maybe diversify some money in stocks and some in crypto ?  Cool Cool
dr Leslie Aaron

Activity: 17

View Profile
July 05, 2019, 09:31:48 PM

Do you have an article on how theese management fees are calculated I would really like to know the 'math' behind. Some of the fees are maybe 1% and some are up to 6%. I have checked the market cap / AUM and there is actually no connection between the fees and the market cap.  (For example: We take MoonShot fund  that takes 1% fee and has a market cap of 43.000 € and the other one is Global Macro Crypto that takes 6% management fee and has less capital I mean market cap of 30.000 € ).

Thanks guys.
CryptoVibeZ

Activity: 16

View Profile
July 05, 2019, 09:35:45 PM

Wasssa wasaa

now you have 13 of cryptocurrencies to invest in right ? and 37 of funds. when are comming new cryptos to buy ?
hrbt
Legendary

Activity: 1414
Merit: 1005

View Profile
July 06, 2019, 05:39:34 PM

Try that function traders - you don't need anymore binance and high fee's exchanges

Iconomi rox

https://www.iconomi.com/create-your-own-crypto-fund

CryptoVibeZ

Activity: 16

View Profile
July 06, 2019, 11:44:38 PM

Try that function traders - you don't need anymore binance and high fee's exchanges

Iconomi rox

https://www.iconomi.com/create-your-own-crypto-fund

https://i.ibb.co/pz1XH73/Untitled.jpg
what traders need is volume, I hope ICONOMI is able to give the best to investors and traders on the platform,
and I appreciate the low fee in this platform

Low fee is something to look forward about yes. Hope they will keep it that way in our favor Smiley
dr Leslie Aaron

Activity: 17

View Profile
July 06, 2019, 11:49:29 PM

You get to:

choose from 70+ cryptocurrencies

Okay congradulations on that. But where can I find some more info about the coins I want to invest. I need some previous highs/lows, news, why would I invest and all kinds of similar info. Kind of like buying stocks. You want to know as much as you can about the company you are investing in and than keep on tracking and following the latest updates. On my fund if I invest in multiple cryptos I want a really good background on the tokens/startups. Right ?

Hi. Basic info for the cryptocurrencies on ICONOMI platform - available for Crypto Fund Experts (to choose from and to put in the fund structure) can be found here: https://www.iconomi.com/cryptocurrencies

Forgot to reply. Yes I found theese infos. For the cryptocurrencies there is enough background (you can also get it elswhere), but for fund there would be nice to have maybe a little more information.
Jarvi Lauri

Activity: 14

View Profile
July 06, 2019, 11:51:18 PM

Great feature if you ask me for rebalancing your fund that is a must after a certain period of time.

Rebalancing - adjusting the Crypto Fund structure

Rebalancing is the process of buying or selling assets to maintain an original desired level of asset allocation. For example, you designed your fund to contain 50% Bitcoin and 50% Ether. Let’s say Bitcoins price rises higher than that of Ether. You may end up with Bitcoin comprising 60% of your fund (60% of your fund AUM - Assets under management). Rebalancing simply means selling some Bitcoin and buying some Ether so that their shares in your fund get back to 50% each. But let us do the complex math and trading, your job is finished with a few simple clicks.

Another look at rebalancing is changing the weights of individual assets in your fund (e.g. if you want Bitcoin to represent 30% of your fund instead of 50%), adding new assets to your fund or removing existing assets from your fund structure.
There is also a video about that isn't it.
FissheZBTC

Activity: 33

View Profile
July 06, 2019, 11:55:00 PM

Preeety sleek explanation but I like it:

We are proud to announce that ICONOMI is the first company in the world that has enabled the creation of Crypto Funds to everyone. We like to say With Instagram, anyone can be a photographer. With Uber, anyone can be a taxi driver, and now with ICONOMI, anyone can create and manage their own Crypto Fund, explains Tim M. Zagar, Co-Founder & CEO at ICONOMI.
But to have your own crypto Fund that means a lot of money right ?

Hi. You can start your own Private Crypto Fund with the minimum first investment of €100.
Please find out more here: https://iconomi.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/sections/360000451154-Create-and-manage-a-Crypto-fund

Somewhere you say a minimum of 100 euros is the lowest to start and somewhere you say you can start with your first investment  from 10 euros . What is right here ?
narcisek2020

Activity: 43

View Profile
July 07, 2019, 07:29:11 AM

Investors and traders you have 2fa on?  

This is standard for safe usage my thinking if i am not right tell me

did anyone create a fund already?

cmefuturesnow

Activity: 48

View Profile
July 07, 2019, 07:56:36 AM

hI TEAM

I find your investment platform on twitter    did you think for future add features to platform like CME's have for investors?

kindly waiting your answer. Kudos
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: