Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 11:55:18 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: ICONOMI NEXT - our new vision, that puts you first  (Read 8855 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic. (1 post by 1+ user deleted.)
Jarvi Lauri

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 09, 2019, 10:35:16 PM

The most successful countries in crypto investing at ICONOMI

Oh yes, and the average return of an ICONOMI Japanese user? A mind-blowing 106,8%! For comparison, the average user from the country with the biggest number of users (Slovenia 🇸🇮) achieved a 91,9% return.

Since we’re not that into competitions and podiums, we’ll note the best performing country by continent to spread some more love:

Africa: Nigeria 🇳🇬 (104,3% gain)
Asia: Japan 🇯🇵 (you already know the return)
Europe: Norway 🇳🇴 (103,7% gain)
North America: Mexico 🇲🇽 (93,1% gain)
South America: Brazil 🇧🇷 (102,0% gain)

Congradulations to our scandinavia  Wink Where is our Finland ?

Forgot to ask what about some other countries in europe ?
CryptoVibeZ

Activity: 16

View Profile
July 09, 2019, 10:36:47 PM

Wasssa wasaa

now you have 13 of cryptocurrencies to invest in right ? and 37 of funds. when are comming new cryptos to buy ?

Yes, we currently have 13 cryptocurrencies on our platform and we are constantly adding new ones, so stay tuned.

The last one I saw was Zcash. Next one will be ?  Grin Can I buy with credit card ?
SkullyCRYPTO

Activity: 13

View Profile
July 09, 2019, 10:39:16 PM

So by this definition:

Why create your own Crypto Fund?
We believe that diversification is key. When creating your own Crypto Fund, you can invest in 70+ cryptocurrencies with a single click. No more managing multiple exchange accounts, setting up complex orders, transferring cryptocurrencies from one exchange to another. Everything is done on our platform, with you owning only one account. Moreover, you can earn an extra buck or two by inviting others to invest.

I create my own crypto fund and others can invest in my crypto fund ? I don't get the whole picture.
- Do I get some kind of fee if people invest in my fund, because otherwise It is just a couple of cryptos I like and I invest and other people see and invest also (maybe they like theese same currencies) ?

Please find all the information regarding the main perks of having your own Crypto Fund and setting up management fee on the following links https://iconomi.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/articles/360024699673-The-main-perks-of-having-your-own-Crypto-Fund; https://iconomi.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/articles/360025812994-How-do-I-invite-others-to-invest-and-how-do-I-set-up-management-fee-Private-Crypto-Funds-

Thanks .. so: Earn a little extra - get management fee (0 - 10 %)  you no have Choose among 70+ cryptocurrencies ?

Can't wait for this Create your own basket of cryptocurrencies BTCBTCBTC
JohnBTCmoon

Activity: 18

View Profile
July 09, 2019, 10:40:53 PM

Iconomi ODLIČNO 5

Will there be in the future any kind of dividends and stocks to also invest in ?  To maybe diversify some money in stocks and some in crypto ?  Cool Cool

We at ICONOMI believe in tokenisation. This way also other asset classes will be accessible and our platform will be ready for them, but because licenses are involved, it is difficult to predict when this is going to happen.

I still have the ICN in my Etherwallet, I have it long time ago when you were still doing that bounty campaign. I remember that time there will rumors about your coins has no use case in your platform. Is anyone buying the old ICN token? If it has a value I would be happy to deal with anyone here. PM me, hope to earn at least with just the few ICN I have.

eICN ?

Update:
ICN tokens will be exchanged for Profit Participation Securities of ICONOMI AG (i.e. Securities/Genussscheine of ICONOMI AG), which will not be issued in a tokenized form as security tokens, but as dematerialised securities. Tokenization of Securities of ICONOMI AG (until now communicated as "eICN security tokens issuance") will take place at a later stage.

Explanation:
Due to the lack of (technical) standards for security tokens, licensed and operated trading venues/exchanges for security tokens and legal clarity, Securities will not be tokenized at issuance but will be tokenized at a later stage. The Issuer (ICONOMI AG) will re-evaluate the possibility of tokenising the Securities as soon as above mentioned conditions are met.

https://medium.com/iconominet/eicn-frequently-asked-questions-part-i-3adba6de27e4  Here some usefull links ?
bittraffic

Activity: 2982
Merit: 613

View Profile WWW
July 10, 2019, 02:36:57 PM

I still have the ICN in my Etherwallet, I have it long time ago when you were still doing that bounty campaign. I remember that time there will rumors about your coins has no use case in your platform. Is anyone buying the old ICN token? If it has a value I would be happy to deal with anyone here. PM me, hope to earn at least with just the few ICN I have.

eICN ?

Update:
ICN tokens will be exchanged for Profit Participation Securities of ICONOMI AG (i.e. Securities/Genussscheine of ICONOMI AG), which will not be issued in a tokenized form as security tokens, but as dematerialised securities. Tokenization of Securities of ICONOMI AG (until now communicated as "eICN security tokens issuance") will take place at a later stage.

Explanation:
Due to the lack of (technical) standards for security tokens, licensed and operated trading venues/exchanges for security tokens and legal clarity, Securities will not be tokenized at issuance but will be tokenized at a later stage. The Issuer (ICONOMI AG) will re-evaluate the possibility of tokenising the Securities as soon as above mentioned conditions are met.

https://medium.com/iconominet/eicn-frequently-asked-questions-part-i-3adba6de27e4  Here some usefull links ?

I don't have any idea what happen to the project since then but these tokens I got was form the very first days of ICONOMI to which this tokens was from 2016. I lost track of this project due to the rumors about the token without any usecase in their own digital assets platform.
Can this still be swapped to whatever it is today?

.SWG.io.

..Pre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15..

..Buy Now..

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
..CONFIRMED..

SkullyCRYPTO

Activity: 13

View Profile
July 10, 2019, 04:17:19 PM

Iconomi has got some users hehe

CryptoPotato Crypto Fund (https://cryptopotato.com/crypto-fund)

CryptoPotato Crypto Fund is a unique investing instrument combined of cryptocurrencies. The Crypto Fund will be determined by the public votes, who will be able to choose among 70+ cryptocurrencies. At the end the fund’s structure will consist of the top voted cryptocurrencies.

For better performance, the structure will be also reviewed by professional traders, before it will actually become a fund. The fund will be created on the ICONOMI platform, where anyone will also have an option to invest in it.

Rick Carlisle jr

Activity: 17

View Profile
July 10, 2019, 04:20:04 PM

IF  you want to create your fund ( I still didn't  Shocked but I will in the next couple of days )  there is a simple guide text + video

https://www.iconomi.com/blog/how-to-create-your-own-crypto-fund/

The Creation
Firstly, you get to choose the name and handle of your Crypto Fund. Secondly, you define your structure (choose from 70+ cryptocurrencies), make the first Buy-in (min. €100) and your own Crypto Fund is up & running.

The Invitations
After the creation of your Crypto Fund, you get to invite others to invest. By that, you can help out newbies that don't know how to start the crypto journey, and earn an extra buck or two for yourself by setting the management fee (0 – 10%).

If you are very good you can earn some passive income with your fee. Let's see...
Janko1981

Activity: 27

View Profile
July 10, 2019, 04:25:24 PM

Crypto funds act as a “basket” of different digital assets and can offer a variety of benefits over purchasing individual coins, such as ease of management and the relative safety that comes with diversification. Fortunately, creating and maintaining your own fund just became a lot easier, the platform notes.

The team behind the Iconomi platform says it wants to offer a way for all users — regular and advanced — to easily get involved in cryptocurrency funds, without the complications that often come with traditional offerings like exchange-traded funds (ETFs), which can find customers navigating obscure terms and putting up with minimum buy-ins.

If you want to follow an expert and invest in his fund, do you sign some kind of contract ? or maybe some safety signing ... ? I don't know how to explain good
ICONOMI (OP)

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 10, 2019, 04:55:11 PM

Iconomi ODLIČNO 5

Will there be in the future any kind of dividends and stocks to also invest in ?  To maybe diversify some money in stocks and some in crypto ?  Cool Cool

We at ICONOMI believe in tokenisation. This way also other asset classes will be accessible and our platform will be ready for them, but because licenses are involved, it is difficult to predict when this is going to happen.

Please find information about ICN token transformation here: https://iconomi.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/categories/360001112714-ICN-TOKEN-EXCHANGE
IMPORTANT: After December 31, 2019, the exchange of ICN tokens will no longer be possible and they will become worthless.
ICONOMI (OP)

View Profile
July 10, 2019, 04:58:32 PM

eICN ?

Update:

Explanation:

I don't have any idea what happen to the project since then but these tokens I got was form the very first days of ICONOMI to which this tokens was from 2016. I lost track of this project due to the rumors about the token without any usecase in their own digital assets platform.

Yes. Please find information about ICN token transformation here: https://iconomi.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/categories/360001112714-ICN-TOKEN-EXCHANGE
IMPORTANT: After December 31, 2019, the exchange of ICN tokens will no longer be possible and they will become worthless.
ICONOMI (OP)

View Profile
July 10, 2019, 05:00:55 PM

Crypto funds act as a “basket” of different digital assets and can offer a variety of benefits over purchasing individual coins, such as ease of management and the relative safety that comes with diversification. Fortunately, creating and maintaining your own fund just became a lot easier, the platform notes.

The team behind the Iconomi platform says it wants to offer a way for all users — regular and advanced — to easily get involved in cryptocurrency funds, without the complications that often come with traditional offerings like exchange-traded funds (ETFs), which can find customers navigating obscure terms and putting up with minimum buy-ins.

If you want to follow an expert and invest in his fund, do you sign some kind of contract ? or maybe some safety signing ... ? I don't know how to explain good

You don't need to sign a contract.
Please find information here - 3 easy steps for investing in cryptocurrencies and Crypto Funds:
https://iconomi.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/articles/115005274165-3-easy-steps-for-investing-in-cryptocurrencies-and-Crypto-Funds
cmefuturesnow

Activity: 48

View Profile
July 10, 2019, 05:45:41 PM

dude - read some blogs from them

The Rebalances
You can make changes in your structure anytime you want. Choose from 70+ cryptocurrencies and make a rebalance within minutes with a single click.

“Management itself is simple and easy via the dashboard, and re-balancing involves simply entering new percentages for each project to make up 100 (of course),” explains Ade M. Campbell in his blog post.

https://www.iconomi.com/blog/how-to-create-your-own-crypto-fund/

you got everything there - or ask support
pmalo mialo

Activity: 30

View Profile
July 10, 2019, 06:57:54 PM

hi

i am from Italy.

Can i join platform too?

Buy your first bitcoin with us.
You can start with as little as 10 €.

i read on Binance that some countries are banned like USA and India.... 

Can i join www.iconomi.com  platform? register and from where can i make transaction of EUR (i got bank account at Bank d'Italia)

Thank you for help!
ICONOMI (OP)

View Profile
July 11, 2019, 10:05:56 AM

i create my own fund - i put   btc, etc, eos, ltc and xtz inside

and now i wait and monitor rise  - or i can change portfolio on weekly or monthly basis?

Hi. Please find information here: https://iconomi.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/sections/360000451154-Create-and-manage-a-Crypto-fund
ICONOMI (OP)

View Profile
July 11, 2019, 10:06:53 AM

hi

i am from Italy.

Can i join platform too?

Buy your first bitcoin with us.
You can start with as little as 10 €.

i read on Binance that some countries are banned like USA and India.... 

Can i join www.iconomi.com  platform? register and from where can i make transaction of EUR (i got bank account at Bank d'Italia)

Thank you for help!

Yes. Please check here how to start: https://iconomi.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/categories/115000575289-GETTING-STARTED
pmalo mialo

Activity: 30

View Profile
July 11, 2019, 10:42:09 AM

grazie admin
ICONOMI (OP)

View Profile
July 11, 2019, 12:04:31 PM

Is there somewhere a list of user's own funds?  so i can see their portfolios?  or this is private only?    on platform or website?  Kiss

Hi. You can see all public Crypto Funds here: https://my.iconomi.com/?filter=crypto-funds
Click on selected one and you will see the structure and other info - for example https://my.iconomi.com/asset/BLX

You can not see private Crypto Funds. You can see private Crypto Fund only if Crypto Fund manager invites you to his/her fund - https://iconomi.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/articles/360026300094-Private-vs-Public-Crypto-Funds

More info: https://iconomi.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/sections/360000451154-Create-and-manage-a-Crypto-fund
ICONOMI (OP)

View Profile
July 11, 2019, 12:37:57 PM

eICN ?

Update:

Explanation:

Hi. You can exchange your ICN tokens for Securities of ICONOMI AG or for ETH. Please find additional information as well as step by step instructions on the following link https://iconomi.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/categories/360001112714-ICN-TOKEN-EXCHANGE
ICONOMI (OP)

View Profile
July 11, 2019, 12:40:14 PM

eICN ?

Update:

Explanation:

Hi. You can exchange your ICN tokens for Securities of ICONOMI AG or for ETH. Please find additional information as well as step by step instructions on the following link https://iconomi.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/categories/360001112714-ICN-TOKEN-EXCHANGE
ICONOMI (OP)

View Profile
July 11, 2019, 12:42:02 PM

Wasssa wasaa

now you have 13 of cryptocurrencies to invest in right ? and 37 of funds. when are comming new cryptos to buy ?

Yes, we currently have 13 cryptocurrencies on our platform and we are constantly adding new ones, so stay tuned.

The last one I saw was Zcash. Next one will be ?  Grin Can I buy with credit card ?

Unfortunately for now this is not possible, but we are planning to implement this feature (credit card payment) in the future.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: