Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 03:42:46 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: ICONOMI NEXT - our new vision, that puts you first  (Read 8855 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic. (1 post by 1+ user deleted.)
CypherOG

Activity: 220
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 27, 2019, 09:08:06 AM

Create and manage your own Crypto Fund on ICONOMI platform

"With Instagram, anyone can be a photographer. With Uber, anyone can be a taxi driver, and now with ICONOMI, anyone can create and manage their own Crypto Fund”.

A Crypto Fund is a collection of multiple cryptocurrencies, providing instant diversification.

Create and manage your own Crypto Fund on ICONOMI platform and get to enjoy the following benefits:

· choose from 70+ cryptocurrencies
· enjoy lower trading fees
· invite others to invest
· use our trading algorithms to get the best prices
· make rebalances with one click directly on the platform
· save your time

WEBSITE · BLOG · MEDIUM · TWITTER · FACEBOOK · REDDIT

ICONOMI NEXT
A new ICONOMI vision that puts you first.

ICONOMI NEXT is our new vision, that puts you first. We have prepared a list of features that have already been designed and implemented, features that are in development and what is coming soon.  Opis kaj iconomi je(Iconomi is one of the leading platforms for buying and selling cryptocurrencies and for the easiest way to diversified your assets. )

Done

New homepage
Release of the ICONOMI BLOG
Euro deposits available for Tier 1 users
Removal of the rebalancing fee
Crypto Funds for everyone
New onboarding
Referral program
Performance fee
ICONOMI NEXT

Coming soon

Credit card deposits
More tokens added to Crypto Funds

ICONOMI
Live for today. Invest for tomorrow.

A safe and easy way to buy and sell cryptocurrencies.

Not sure what to buy?
Follow the experts! Copy a handpicked Digital Portfolio of cryptocurrencies in one click.

You can purchase leading cryptocurrencies like Bitcoin and Ethereum directly, as well as digital portfolios made up of multiple cryptocurrencies selected by experts in the field. By providing instant access to expert knowledge, ICONOMI is a smart way to invest. You can start with as little as €10.

Please consider following these useful links for additional information.

Great stuff. Iconomi has come a long way already. Looking forward to see crypto funds in almost every household or on most of smartphones. Great times are comming i think.  Cheesy
JohnBTCmoon

Activity: 18
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 27, 2019, 07:16:35 PM

ICONOMI introduces Performance Fees for Crypto Funds
We were looking for that one more special raison d’être for people to join ICONOMI. And we’ve found it. We are happy to be the first in the crypto world to introduce something new, Performance Fees for Crypto Funds.

By enabling performance fees, we’ve created a fair mechanism to align the interests of professional Crypto Fund managers and investors. We believe that hard work should always be rewarded and that motivation for investing will be higher from both sides.

https://www.iconomi.com/blog/get-rewarded-for-your-performance/

good for motivation!

Can a company officially create a fund for saving. Depositing money every month and employees joining the fund for a long term investment (like some kind of saving for later retirenment?) i mean it is totally legit but can you sign smart contracts with employees also?

I hope I made myself clear if not I can explain more details.

Was just a tought.

Thanks.
FreshPrince90

Activity: 9

View Profile
July 28, 2019, 10:16:56 AM

Create your own Crypto Fund 1⃣ Set it up in minutes 2⃣ Choose from 70+ cryptocurrencies & make rebalances with one click 3⃣ Invite others to invest & earn a little extra. Now open for citizens of 182 countries! (link: http://[Suspicious link removed]/2NtSNKC) [Suspicious link removed]/2NtSNKC

Okay there is a chance for us to do owr own financial fund or join one.... nice but what about someone that is really a newbie in crypto and in general funds do you maybe have some financial advisors to contact and maybe have a little chat with them first ?
BBQbitcoin

Activity: 23

View Profile
July 28, 2019, 10:20:21 AM

ICONOMI governance
The company ICONOMI AG has two bodies of corporate governance, the General Meeting of Shareholders and the Board of Directors. The decisions at the General Meeting of Shareholders of ICONOMI AG are adopted by the shareholders of ICONOMI AG. Currently, the sole shareholder of ICONOMI AG is the eICN Foundation, which consequently has all voting rights at the General Meeting of Shareholders of ICONOMI AG. However, the resolutions passed by the Assembly of Securityholders present binding instructions for the eICN Foundation to vote at the General Meeting of Shareholders of ICONOMI AG in line with the resolutions passed by the Assembly of Securityholders.

As the Board of Directors of the ICONOMI AG as parent company will form the General Meeting of the direct Subsidiaries, close relations between the companies within the ICONOMI Group and control over the operations of Subsidiaries can be managed by the parent company. The Board of Directors of ICONOMI AG in turn will be obliged to implement resolutions of the General Meeting of Shareholders of ICONOMI AG.

Text for investors to read a little more the background of the company.
Tell me where can I get some infos about iconomi finance and how the company is doing bussiness?
Hi. Please check here (you can find here also financial reports): https://www.iconomi.com/investors
Yes thanks I already found the financial reports. What about an end-year (2017 - 2018) report ?
Hi. We will publish end-year reports in the future.

Great.... is there any chance that you send financial reports in the mail if I subscribe to your mail of news feed ?
Jarvi Lauri

Activity: 14

View Profile
July 28, 2019, 10:23:41 AM

Adoption started!

ICONOMI announces that as of today, citizens from Andorra, Bulgaria, Croatia, Guernsey, Iceland, Isle of Man, Jersey, Lichtenstein, Norway, Poland and Romania have also become eligible to invest into cryptocurrencies and Crypto Funds, directly with euros.

Building a bridge between crypto and the traditional finance world.

“Ease of entry into the crypto market is one of the most crucial aspects for its mass adoption. At ICONOMI, we are striving to open the euro deposits for as many people as possible.”, explains Miha Vidmar, CTO at ICONOMI.

Citizens of 38 European countries eligible to buy cryptocurrencies with euros

Andorra, Austria, Belgium, Bulgaria, Croatia, Czech Republic, Cyprus, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Guernsey, Hungary, Iceland, Ireland, Isle of Man, Italy, Jersey, Latvia, Lichtenstein, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malta, Monaco, the Netherlands, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Romania, San Marino, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland and the United Kingdom can deposit/withdraw and buy/sell cryptocurrencies and Crypto Funds with euros.

Special note: If you are a citizen of Bulgaria, Croatia, Czech Republic, Denmark, Hungary, Guernsey, Iceland, Isle of Man, Jersey, Lichtenstein, Norway, Poland, Romania, Sweden, Switzerland, and the United Kingdom, please note, that euros need to be transferred to the ICONOMI platform in order to avoid extra fees.
If your country isn’t supported yet, you can deposit/withdraw cryptocurrencies and buy/sell cryptocurrencies and Crypto Funds with bitcoin (BTC) and ether (ETH).
CryptoVibeZ

Activity: 16

View Profile
July 28, 2019, 10:29:31 AM

This is a little older but I found it and here are some good points about Iconomi. A little history hehe  Smiley

Iconomi is another brainchild of the Blockchain that is making waves in the community and changing the face of investments by using initial coin offering as a method for raising capital. 

Cointelegraph spoke to Jani Valjavec, co-founder of Iconomi, about how they are leveraging Blockchain DAOs to disrupt the financial industry.

Cointelegraph: What Iconomi is about?

Jani Valjavec: Iconomi is the first global fund management platform for the decentralised economy. In 2017, we will launch a platform where anyone can be a professional fund manager. With no real need for middlemen, Iconomi as a vehicle will allow people to invest in cryptoassets and decentralised-economy startups with fiat money. More so, Before the end of 2016 we will introduce our two crypto-based investment funds. Funds will minimise the volatility, simplify the investment process and offload the burden of research due its diligence to investment professionals with a proven track record.

At Iconomi we strongly believe in the decentralised economy. Judging from market reactions and from analysing user trends, we share this belief with a much wider audience.

CT: When you say your method is driven by app tokens instead of traditional shares, what does it mean?

JV: After the introduction of the Ethereum and on top of that the emergence of the first app tokens, we figured that startups are moving away from “classic” VC funding. Instead of going through many tranches of VC-funding, startups with disruptive business ideas are using the ICO mechanism to quickly raise needed capital, and immediately start developing their product. The DAO was the first successful used case of this new way to raise capital (although unfortunately it ended badly)... We are working hard to make Iconomi a better example, as we have learned from mistakes of predecessors. Instead of shares, shareholders of Iconomi receive our own ICN apptokens. Several exchanges have already announced that they will add ICN soon after the genesis on Tuesday 11 October 2016.
Janko1981

Activity: 27

View Profile
July 28, 2019, 10:37:13 AM

Since slovenia is a very popular crypto country and there are a lot of projects going on ...do you have some kind of statistics about how many slovenians have funds and or have joined a fund or...for that matter the platform ?
pmalo mialo

Activity: 30

View Profile
July 28, 2019, 06:48:32 PM

very EDU post i must say

https://cryptoworld.si/create-your-own-crypto-fund-with-the-help-of-the-iconomi-platform/
cmefuturesnow

Activity: 48

View Profile
July 28, 2019, 07:00:42 PM

I referred 2 friendy already, i hope system is working well on platform so i will get my bonuses

https://www.iconomi.com/blog/iconomi-introducing-a-referral-program/

donaldwillpump

Activity: 30

View Profile
July 28, 2019, 07:08:38 PM

Since European users have a slight advantage due to easier EUR deposits, let’s take a look at the returns achieved by the top 5 European countries:

Norway 🇳🇴 (103,7% gain)
Hungary 🇭🇺 (101,7% gain)
UK 🇬🇧 (94,7% gain)
Portugal 🇵🇹 (94,6% gain)
Croatia 🇭🇷 (94,5% gain)

where is Poland?
Janko1981

Activity: 27

View Profile
July 29, 2019, 09:38:08 PM

Since slovenia is a very popular crypto country and there are a lot of projects going on ...do you have some kind of statistics about how many slovenians have funds and or have joined a fund or...for that matter the platform ?

Anyone?
SkullyCRYPTO

Activity: 13

View Profile
July 29, 2019, 09:49:26 PM

ICONOMI has become the first blockchain-based company to be blockchain audited by a "Big Four" professional services firm.

ICONOMI has become the first blockchain-based company to be blockchain audited by a "Big Four" professional services firm.

You can find more detailed information in our blog posts:
- ICONOMI's Digital Assets Verified by Deloitte
- Proof of Solvency: Technical Overview

You can also visit our dedicated web pages:
- Blockchain Audit
- Proof of Solvency 2018-04-05 Results

Some of the report

ICONOMI’s first blockchain audit represents one of the most important milestones so far, another bridge we have built between the old and the new economy, and another step we have made toward transparency and trust. With the help of our community, clients, partners, and employees, we are building a global story and setting up criteria for a better and more orderly blockchain industry. I’m convinced that with this move, by using the principles of the existing financial world and adding innovative processes from the emerging crypto-economy, we are taking another proactive step toward regulation. I’m also confident that such responsible practices will help pave the way for other blockchain-based companies. The only way blockchain companies will become widespread is through trust.
Self-regulation has become an important part of the blockchain industry. In the past months, we have demonstrated a commitment to trust, transparency, and self-regulation, such as through the approach we’ve taken to our extended quarterly Financial Reports.

We are proud to have demonstrated this commitment through our blockchain audit by Deloitte. By providing an independent overview, Deloitte verified that the digital assets on our platform have been reported accurately and that ICONOMI is solvent. On April 5, 2018, ICONOMI had $133.6M of liabilities and $210.2M of reserves, distributed across 80 digital assets, fully covering all liabilities. With this step, ICONOMI has become the first blockchain-based company to be blockchain audited by a “Big Four” professional services firm.

So Iconomi has an every year audit like all companies or this is just an opinion of how the company manages and does finance wise?
FreshPrince90

Activity: 9

View Profile
July 29, 2019, 09:52:41 PM

This is very nice especially for people that want to create something for their kids and create a fund long term that will hopefully increase over time yes Smiley

legendarybtcsat

Activity: 28

View Profile
July 30, 2019, 07:39:06 AM

ICONOMI platform is future without brokers, banks and other corporations that are eating your own money with high fee's

IRONhands

Activity: 10

View Profile
July 30, 2019, 09:04:18 AM

I referred 2 friendy already, i hope system is working well on platform so i will get my bonuses

https://www.iconomi.com/blog/iconomi-introducing-a-referral-program/

Nice man. So the refferal works fine?

What is your fund.. Can I check it out maybe I join Smiley
Halami Takhash

Activity: 69

View Profile
July 30, 2019, 09:15:42 AM

We’re celebrating a special week! Join ICONOMI. Verify (Tier 1). Deposit funds (#ETH, #BTC or euro). Buy #cryptocurrency or Crypto Fund. Get €10 in #Ether 🚀 Happy Birthday @ethereum 🥳 https:/[Suspicious link removed]/UiR97eplQh https:/[Suspicious link removed]/CvIa8nI0Sl

Happy week ye Smiley
vetrunga

Activity: 11

View Profile
July 30, 2019, 05:55:28 PM

By enabling performance fees, we’ve created a fair mechanism to align the interests of professional Crypto Fund managers and investors. We believe that hard work should always be rewarded and that motivation for investing will be higher from both sides.

this is good decision!
cmefuturesnow

Activity: 48

View Profile
July 30, 2019, 06:24:01 PM

how cool is that - 10 eur for free in ETH

gogogogogogogo

We’re celebrating Ether’s 4th Birthday from 30 July - 5 August. Join ICONOMI, buy whatever you like & get €10 in #Ether ➡️ http://[Suspicious link removed]/2YgDZnO  #ethereum
frcflycom

Activity: 44

View Profile
July 31, 2019, 06:46:59 AM

Try that funds guys - you will never use exchange again no need

Boost your trading returns

You don't have to transfer cryptocurrencies from one exchange to another - everything is done on our platform.
Plus, you get to enjoy lower trading fees, use our trading algorithms to get the best prices, and save your time.

https://www.iconomi.com/create-your-own-crypto-fund
BBQbitcoin

Activity: 23

View Profile
July 31, 2019, 11:14:22 AM

this is good decision!

Are you going to have some more features like yhis in the future ? To make the usage of Iconomi platform as good and simple as possible.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: