Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 09:40:41 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Which is the best exchange coin After BNB ??? KCS!!!  (Read 346 times)
Nivia1st

Activity: 821
Merit: 100

Volare.network

View Profile
April 18, 2019, 05:16:34 PM

In this whole bearish market only one coin having its double profit that binance coin or BNB . Now I am in a search of coin which is similar to bnb . I think KCS kucoin shares is the best one . If you know any other coins please give us suggestion.COSS also making good improvement but it’s not adopted by mass
How about huobi token? KCS is a good choice.
yes huobi tokens (HT) are also good, maybe even better than KCS. from the volume and marketcap Huobi tokens are still better than KCS. but in my opinion everything is good. these three exchange coins are the best for now, and BNB is number one.

sends1

Activity: 756
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
April 18, 2019, 05:23:09 PM

I think all exchangers are good if the team is good and the security is sophisticated and also the convenience.
No Pain No blood

Activity: 658
Merit: 13

View Profile WWW
April 18, 2019, 05:25:21 PM

In this whole bearish market only one coin having its double profit that binance coin or BNB . Now I am in a search of coin which is similar to bnb . I think KCS kucoin shares is the best one . If you know any other coins please give us suggestion.COSS also making good improvement but it’s not adopted by mass
KCS from kucoin is good, but if it's based on marketcap the huobi token are better. for coss I think this is very low, even better LAtoken.

for now it's only good to invest in new BnB, KCS and Huobi tokens. The rest is too risky because the low exchange volume plus the marketcap of coins is low.
Adriano2010

Activity: 1414
Merit: 516

View Profile WWW
April 18, 2019, 10:16:56 PM

Yes, i think both are good, and always with these two exchange i have no problem, even if with Kucoin last year was a problem with a coin withdrawal because a hard fork but i got the coins after some time so i think both are good and we need more exchanges like this.
joromz1226

Activity: 798
Merit: 258

View Profile
April 18, 2019, 10:52:22 PM

Its not about the best or good exchange why other traders got their profit whether it is huge or small, as long as you know how to apply or implement the proper way in making money in trading I think no reason for you to be lose in your investment. But an exchange having a good volume market is an advantage, I can't deny that. And for us to do know that matter is We must check it first at the coinmarketcap and KCS is one of the top 10 exchange in the market as far as I know.
jazmuzika217

Activity: 476
Merit: 12

View Profile
April 18, 2019, 11:03:19 PM

BNB coins is really one of a top altcoin in the market because CZ is a great developer to improved this coin.
Huobi token also has a bright future to shine in the market like BNB coin it has a good developer inside Im hoping in the next couple of months this Huobi token will rise like BNB.
Wyndesam

Activity: 392
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 18, 2019, 11:23:37 PM

KCS is also good, but I have heard that the price was shaken in last IEO. For this reason, it would be better to choose BNB. Anyway, I do not think others can grow faster than binance's coin.
Well, there are now a lot of the normal exchange of tokens , I would have taken kucoin certainly still would have taken huobi

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram | Bip Wallet | Twitter
youdacapt

Activity: 1820
Merit: 295

SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM

View Profile WWW
April 18, 2019, 11:27:00 PM

I see that some market-produced coins will get very strong prices when bearish markets such as BNB, KCS, Huobi, LAtoken, and other coins from the market will get good prices when the market rises again, maybe if we buy when the market is bearish then one good investment.

B.I.O.K.R.I.P.T|
  BiokriptX Fair Launch is now live in PINKSALE
|🟣 Twitter
🔵 Facebook
🟣 Telegram
Catmurs

Activity: 518
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 18, 2019, 11:40:30 PM

After BNB, I think Huobi Exchange token is the best! Though I like KCS coin too and it is doing far better than its exchange. But HT token has possibilities to compete with the BNB coin! I think the successful IEOs are helping these coins to boost up the price and the market cap!
I agree ht token is now very much look at the market , and iso very quickly raise their funds in a few minutes

EASY FEEDBACK, WORKING SINCE 2015  (https://www.easyfeedbacktoken.io/en)
veraro

Activity: 966

Harmony for One and All

View Profile
April 19, 2019, 08:21:55 AM

The almost every exchange created their own token now. If you guess which of them repeat BNB success you can get a good profit. I am sure KCS have a really good chance for it. The price will increase already soon after new IEO will announce.

jrrsparkles

Activity: 2408
Merit: 265

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
April 19, 2019, 09:34:03 AM

Investing on the exchange's coin can be smart move but not the best because the coin will have good value until there is hype for that exchange so you can make profits as long as BNB or other coins were traded much on that exchange.BUt if you ask me we need to avoid investing on this coins just focus on coin like LTC,XMR or even NEM has good potential level for future.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
Mars,           
here we come!
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ElonCoin.org.
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"

▬▬▬▬▬
evenotto

Activity: 672

View Profile
April 19, 2019, 11:46:28 AM

so I’ve been following the Kucoin for a long time, but after the last IEO, their token fell very hard. It confuses me - token support is too unstable.
I would like to believe in raising KCS, for example, up to $ 10, but fundamentally this is not supported right now

DIAGON  e S p o r t s   ▐ ╹  Global decentralize eSports ecosystem
JAPCNSPNRU   WHITEPAPER  ]     ICO ❱ ❱  ❱ Nov. 12 th
facebook   ◥ TWITTER   ◥ reddit   ────  (❪   B U Y   ❫)  ────
laskybok

Activity: 315
Merit: 2

View Profile
April 19, 2019, 10:53:17 PM

Binance could have operated completely fine without their own coin.  It wasn't needed at all and was just a money grab by them.  I'm not too optimistic about Binance anymore either, they are de-listing projects in a sketchy way and their fees are higher than many other exchanges.
I agree with you that BNB is just meant yo make more money from investors who are also out to make money from opportunities unlike that. Unfortunately, if care is not taken, unknowing to them, what they have might be taken away from them.
Well, those who are smart about it will make good fortune out if it.
terrorJR

Activity: 1302
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 20, 2019, 03:36:04 PM

How about huobi token? KCS is a good choice.
yes huobi tokens (HT) are also good, maybe even better than KCS. from the volume and marketcap Huobi tokens are still better than KCS. but in my opinion everything is good. these three exchange coins are the best for now, and BNB is number one.

KCS HT BNB, is a coin that is able to be ranked in the top, the price is more stable, meaning that this coin is good and worth investing, especially if you hold a BNB that keeps rising.

███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████████████████
████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀██████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄██
███████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀█████
████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄██████████████████
██████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀█████████████████
████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
ariyzt

Activity: 602

View Profile WWW
April 20, 2019, 03:39:53 PM

i will go for HT , huobi token. that token really worth to buy
especially when IEO comes, you need to hold HT for join the IEO also the price stable although market goes down
aprilnot

Activity: 1204
Merit: 102

View Profile
April 20, 2019, 03:42:19 PM

Huobi tokens, in my opinion are also good. the coin is even bigger than KCS. but I prefer the BNB, binance is very serious in developing the coin. and if seen from the potential, all tokens from the exchange are very far compared to the BNB.

▀█████▄▀██▄▀█▄          H   E   L   E   N   A          ▀▄▀             501,652% APY             ▄█▀▄██▀▄█████▀
▄                    |          TWITTER          |        TELEGRAM        |          DISCORD          |                    ▄
▄        The Best in Space Auto-Compounding DeFi 3.0 Protocol on BSC        ▄
airdropan

Activity: 532
Merit: 11

♦♦♦♦♦

View Profile WWW
April 20, 2019, 03:43:45 PM

BNB , HT , also KCS are the best token from exchange market but the price from three of them quite high enough.
if you wanna invest on new token from exchange i will suggest you to gate.io token

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
H1N1

Activity: 812

View Profile
April 20, 2019, 04:40:46 PM

BNB is the best centralized exchange token, the price has increasing until now.
I think it is because the IEO running in their exchange, and periodic token burn.
KCS token in kucoin will be a good choice if they have a token burn planning too.

TooDumbForBitcoin
Legendary

Activity: 1638
Merit: 1001

View Profile
April 20, 2019, 05:01:47 PM

Both kucoin and coss have no volumes and good reputation. I think we should choose between bittrex, poloniex, bitstamp, bitfinex, upbit, kraken, bitflyer and coinbase.

▄▄                                  ▄▄
 ███▄                            ▄███
  ██████                      ██████
   ███████                  ███████
    ███████                ███████
     ███████              ███████
      ███████            ███████
       ███████▄▄      ▄▄███████
        ██████████████████████
         ████████████████████
          ██████████████████
           ████████████████
            ██████████████
             ███████████
              █████████
               ███████
                █████
                 ██
                  █
veil|     PRIVACY    
     WITHOUT COMPROMISE.      
▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂
|   NO ICO. NO PREMINE. 
   X16RT GPU Mining. Fair distribution.  
|      The first Zerocoin-based Cryptocurrency      
   WITH ALWAYS-ON PRIVACY.  
|

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█▌

▄███████
   ████████
   ███▀
   ███
██████████
██████████
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███

▄▄█▀▀ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▀▀█▄▄
   ▐██▄▄██████████████▄▄██▌
   ████████████████████████
  ▐████████████████████████▌
  ███████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀███████
 ▐██████     ████     ██████▌
 ███████     ████     ███████
▐████████▄▄▄██████▄▄▄████████▌
▐████████████████████████████▌
 █████▄▄▀▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▀▄▄█████
  ▀▀██████          ██████▀▀
      ▀▀▀            ▀▀▀
boazsalosa

Activity: 336

View Profile
April 20, 2019, 05:09:37 PM

Both kucoin and coss have no volumes and good reputation. I think we should choose between bittrex, poloniex, bitstamp, bitfinex, upbit, kraken, bitflyer and coinbase.

I think "Kucoin" is good for large high-volume exchanges, not with Coss, I haven't even used the Coss exchange,
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: