Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 05:30:34 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Cryptopia enabled Bitcoin Withdrawals?  (Read 125 times)
erikalui (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 2632
Merit: 1094

View Profile WWW
April 18, 2019, 01:05:11 PM

I just checked the exchanged and saw that they enabled deposits/withdrawals of bitcoins: http://prntscr.com/ndozrc

I did not place a withdrawal as I am scared that it may be a mistake from their end and I may end up losing my balance. Has anyone tried withdrawing BTC from the exchange? The other altcoins are still disabled.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
No Gods or Kings. Only Bitcoin
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
jhenfelipe

Activity: 1372
Merit: 647

View Profile
April 18, 2019, 02:15:00 PM

Yes, it is now enabled, but with specific time so you should always check NZST (and the Holiday Schedule) before making a request. See the official announcent posted on twitter:

Deposits and Withdrawals enabled for BTC, LTC and DOGE. Hot Wallet is being topped up manually between 9AM-5PM (NZST) Monday-Friday. Withdrawals will not be available outside of these times or on NZ public holidays (Good Friday 19 April, Easter Monday 22 April, ANZAC Day 25 April

erikalui (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
April 18, 2019, 02:34:54 PM

Yes, it is now enabled, but with specific time so you should always check NZST (and the Holiday Schedule) before making a request. See the official announcent posted on twitter:

Deposits and Withdrawals enabled for BTC, LTC and DOGE. Hot Wallet is being topped up manually between 9AM-5PM (NZST) Monday-Friday. Withdrawals will not be available outside of these times or on NZ public holidays (Good Friday 19 April, Easter Monday 22 April, ANZAC Day 25 April

Thanks but if I ask my money today, it's Good Friday tomorrow, then comes Sat-Sun and Monday again is a holiday. I'll get my withdrawal directly on 23rd April. Hope they send it.

jhenfelipe

Activity: 1372
Merit: 647

View Profile
April 18, 2019, 08:02:51 PM

Thanks but if I ask my money today, it's Good Friday tomorrow, then comes Sat-Sun and Monday again is a holiday. I'll get my withdrawal directly on 23rd April. Hope they send it.
Considering the "if", I assume that you have not requested yet. It's already Good Friday in NZ. Imo it would be better if you request it on the exact date (April 23rd). That way, your btc will not be on hold in Withdrawal until then. It's still up to you Smiley
stomachgrowls

Activity: 2856
Merit: 768

View Profile
April 18, 2019, 09:46:13 PM

Considering the "if", I assume that you have not requested yet. It's already Good Friday in NZ. Imo it would be better if you request it on the exact date (April 23rd). That way, your btc will not be on hold in Withdrawal until then. It's still up to you Smiley
For peace of mind then it would be ideal to request it on April 23rd where theres no holiday or simply they are on their normal operation.Requesting earlier would just put up in queue and the fact
i have some nightmares too when processing withdrawals too early and do end up a waiting game.  Grin

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
erikalui (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
April 19, 2019, 08:31:19 AM

I have already requested the withdrawal yesterday. It would be better to ask a withdrawal before hand as if I request on 23rd April, they will still keep delaying the process as there may be too many pending withdrawals in the queue.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: