Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 11:10:25 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Has anyone heard of the Neuralium token?  (Voting closed: April 28, 2019, 04:26:26 PM)
Yes - 2 (8%)
No - 23 (92%)
Total Voters: 25

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: New token  (Read 488 times)
MadeinCoin
Legendary

Activity: 1386
Merit: 1003

View Profile
April 22, 2019, 04:41:06 AM

No, i am never heard that coin. Yous should give more information about that coin and project. I am confused by your question.

Maybe this: https://www.neuralium.com
I assume OP was asking about Neuralium to ask for advice.

To op. No one can give advice here, because the question is not ask clearly.
Clarify your question, to get advice.

Thanks for your sharing. Their website doesn't have lots of information, no team, no whitepaper, no roadmap... Perhaps, we have to wait till May.

Wait until May, for what?
Op is not active 4x24 hours. Now I'm starting to believe he's trying to make everyone curious and find out more about Neuralium.
The status of the OP account also makes me even more sure. Posts: 1 and Activity: 1 Cheesy
SistaFista

Activity: 1638
Merit: 251

Hexhash.xyz

View Profile
April 22, 2019, 06:34:30 AM

Has anyone heard of Neuralium?

i haven't heard about Neuralium. What project is that ? A new token will be difficult to compete with other existing token.
If you want to promote the project, i suggest you to give the details about the coin, who knows investors will come.
Or do you just want to find out about neralium project to invest ?

██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
            ████ 
       ████████████
       ████████████
       ████ ████     
       ████ ████     
    ████████████     
    ████████████     
       ████     
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
█▀▀▀

▀▀▀▀
HEXHASH.XYZ
▀▀▀█

▀▀▀▀
█▀▀▀

▀▀▀▀
WEB3 INFRASTRUCTURE TO POWER THE
FUTURE CREDENTIAL DATA NETWORKS
▀▀▀█

▀▀▀▀
█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ █████████████▀█████ ██
██ ███ ▀█████▀      ▀█ ██
██ ███     ▀▀      ▐██ ██
██ ███▌            ███ ██
██ ████▌          ▄███ ██
██ ██████       ▄█████ ██
██ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ ████████████▀▀▀████ ██
██ ████████▀▀     ████ ██
██ █████▀    ▄▀  ▐████ ██
██ ██▀     ▄▀    ▐████ ██
██ ████▄▄ █▀     █████ ██
██ ██████ ▄▄█   ▐█████ ██
██ ████████████ ██████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Cnut237
Legendary

Activity: 1904
Merit: 1277

View Profile
April 22, 2019, 07:21:21 AM

No, i am never heard that coin. Yous should give more information about that coin and project. I am confused by your question.

Thanks for your sharing. Their website doesn't have lots of information, no team, no whitepaper, no roadmap... Perhaps, we have to wait till May.

Op is not active 4x24 hours. Now I'm starting to believe he's trying to make everyone curious and find out more about Neuralium.
The status of the OP account also makes me even more sure. Posts: 1 and Activity: 1 Cheesy

I think the same. Bit weird that the account dates back to December though. If the intention of the thread is to arouse curiosity, then it is sort of working... but not enough to make me go and actually research it.

Insomnia family

Activity: 868
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 22, 2019, 07:56:46 AM

I didn't hear that and only heard this time, what was the purpose of all this? if you ask forum users, it would be nice to include the source you are referring to. So that other people can digest it better, if you only say just one sentence no one can know it, only you can understand that answer.

Swap, Earn, Bridge, Mint Crypto & NFT in Multiple Chains
▬▬▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬ ▬▬ ▬     ❶ ❷ ❸ s w a p     ▬ ▬▬ ▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬
[   M V P   L I V E   ]   -   9 Blockchains Integrated Already
CryptoGirl.y

Activity: 627
Merit: 260

View Profile
April 22, 2019, 07:59:35 AM

I think the same. Bit weird that the account dates back to December though. If the intention of the thread is to arouse curiosity, then it is sort of working... but not enough to make me go and actually research it.
Good marketing ploy. You have not heard about it before and do not want to study it, but now you at least know that such a coin exists - not bad anymore, do you? Plus, at least 20 people from this thread learned about the existence of this coin. Wink
MadeinCoin
Legendary

Activity: 1386
Merit: 1003

View Profile
April 22, 2019, 08:14:41 AM

Good marketing ploy. You have not heard about it before and do not want to study it, but now you at least know that such a coin exists - not bad anymore, do you? Plus, at least 20 people from this thread learned about the existence of this coin. Wink

This is the point Grin The strategy is he ask as if he doesn't know, and people try to find out
He even give time 10 days (from April 18 to April 28) people to find out more about Neuralium. 
Osarman

Activity: 952
Merit: 503

View Profile
April 25, 2019, 09:13:54 PM

My answer is no, I don't see any reason why I want to know about this project when you didn't give us any information about it, I might be wrong, but I think you are just trying to shill a project you are part of or you are the owner of the project. I think the best thing you can do for us is to give us the ANN thread of the project so that we can check to see other users reviews about the project.
culuuton

Activity: 1590
Merit: 501

View Profile
April 25, 2019, 10:12:40 PM

I think you mentioned the new coin topic, so you should attach full details to help others understand and know about that token. I have no idea you are talking about tokens and completely alien to me.
OluwaTosin10

Activity: 546
Merit: 4

View Profile
April 25, 2019, 10:22:41 PM

Different coins different tokens different product which results to the same shit
Most will be delisted from all exchanges even before the project is developed

So what’s the point? Let’s be wise and dyor
Doell

Activity: 2156
Merit: 531

View Profile WWW
April 25, 2019, 10:47:15 PM

I'm not know we assume It seems like you want all members to find out what neuralium ,the web just isn't perfect how we know what is neuralium ,product seems to have long been planned see a registered of domains around 2014
Domain:neuralium.com
Registrar:Network Solutions, LLC
Registered On:2014-11-18
Expires On:2020-11-18
Updated On:2019-03-22

█████▄▄██
███▄█████
██▄███████▄
████████████████
███▀██████████▀
██▄████████████▄
░█████▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
████▀████████▀████
▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████▀███████▄████
███████▀▀▄▄▄█████
███████████████▀
████████████▀▀
OMBARD.com|.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
██████░██░████░██
▄▄░▄▄░▄▄░▄▄░▄▄░▄▄▄▄
▀▀░▀▀░▀▀░▀▀░▀▀░▀▀▀▀
██████████████
▄▄░▄▄▄▄░▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀░▀▀▀▀░▀▀░▀▀▀▀▀▀
██░██░██████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄░▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░▀▀░▀▀▀▀
PICK,
PLAY,
PROSPER!

██████
██████████
██████████
██████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
█████████████████   ██
PROVABLY
FAIR
1%█████████████████   ██
HOUSE
EDGE
100%█████████████████   ██
DEPOSIT
BONUS
  Play now  
949miner

Activity: 448
Merit: 250

Stake & Vote or Become a IoTeX Delegate!

View Profile
April 25, 2019, 11:10:45 PM

Why will you ask a question and not provide any responds since no one seems to have no idea of what you are asking about? Please come and enlightening us about  Neuralium is all about, a lot of people are waiting to know what the project is all about and how it will be relevant to the crypto space...

`^cder.         
          '-`ryRQQ#@@#O}-      
       .)ydi`!]PQQ#@@@@@#d}!   
  `:'`rU9660ZL:')TZ@@@@@@####O)
  `lVx<,:xWg@@@#g)iQB##@@##@@@M
  `lVcyWRBsy@@Q8Z*iQQQQB##@@@@M
  `x|G#@@@m)T<:<v~iB##@@#QQB#@M
     `)I$#m,-' `>]ZB#@@@#QQQB#3
  .>LKlxxxx_`<YUaKOQQQB#BB####P
:V5MMMTx^=*` .~xeaOQQg$RB@@@##P
 .<}ab*' .QQK\_`;<YMRO66B@@@@B}
     .`  .Q#@#Q3v`rcvvY3B#Mx_  
         .OKx*rxv`x66OX]=`     
               .!`xRdyr,       
                  !<'

IoTeX

▬▬INTERNET OF TRUSTED THINGS▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬.
▬▬▬BECOME A MEMBER TODAY▬▬▬▬.

▄███████████████████▄
        █████████████████████
▄█████  █████████████████████
██████  ████             ████
███     █████████████████████
██████  ████             ████
██████  █████████████████████
███     █████████████████████
███████ ▀███████████████████▀
▀███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄       ▀████
  ████▌                 ██  
  ▐██▌                      
   █▌

TWITTER
MEDIUM
REDDIT
TELEGRAM
FORUM
BITCOINTALK
fosco333

Activity: 1260
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 26, 2019, 02:40:46 AM

I just know about it from your thread now. I haven't heard about Neuralium before, what is it ?
Is it an erc20 token in Ethereum network ? Any links about it could you post ? A new project should give the details to the community.

Jpt

Activity: 374
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 26, 2019, 04:34:35 AM

Every now and then new tokens are issued to the market. And one cannot remember which coins are introduced to the market and when. Talking about the coin, Neuralium, I have not heard of it so far. In fact I have become fed up with numerous new coins being introduced to the market. The question is how many coins the market needs? Rather the market should filter bad and worthless and useless coins and keep only the coins that have much potential to bring changes in the lives of the people.
Imoote

Activity: 714
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 26, 2019, 05:54:24 AM

I've never heard of Neuralium, can you explain more about neuralium so that everyone can find out, and if you also never knew about neuralium then let's find out together so we can know about neuralium.
Jpti

Activity: 560
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 26, 2019, 08:19:26 AM

To be honest, I have not heard about the coin. What features the coin, Neuralium, has that others do not have so as to convince investors and attract them? I do not find any different things the coin has to offer than other normal coins. Seeing the market filled with numerous coins, I start thinking what to do with so much coins have almost the same goals? What about filtering them?

=====================================================
BILLCRYPT - CREATING HISTORY
=====================================================
prtty2gal2

Activity: 1092
Merit: 523

View Profile
April 27, 2019, 11:27:35 AM

I just know about it from your thread now. I haven't heard about Neuralium before, what is it ?
Is it an erc20 token in Ethereum network ? Any links about it could you post ? A new project should give the details to the community.
You are asking simply doesn’t know about the project too and that is why he is here to ask if anyone has gotten a clue of what the project is all about, I am sure now that the OP has dropped the name, many people would have been researching on the project already to get an insight about its procedures.

I am not much interested in ICO projects like this anyone, the number of projects we have circulating in the crypto world is enough for now and I think you will agree with me that we do not need any new project, let the current ones come out of the bear market first, then we can consider the new ones if need be.
warrior.coins22

Activity: 280

View Profile
April 27, 2019, 11:40:35 AM

In particular, I don't know so much about Neuralium, but I have tried reading it through its website. There is something interesting about Neuralium, which is very safe completely immune to attacks by about 51%, it provides a much safer and highly protected ecosystem. And also all miners are selected fairly choosing transactions to be confirmed on the blockchain. For more details, please visit the website.
anatolij.shishkin
Copper Member

Activity: 995

View Profile
April 27, 2019, 11:43:04 AM

Cheesy  There are more than 2000 coins on the market. If the project is not in the top about him, no one else knows what. I personally have never met this project. I think if he didn’t get me hurt, I won’t follow him.

Adriano2010

Activity: 1414
Merit: 516

View Profile WWW
April 27, 2019, 08:57:22 PM

No i didn't heard about it, and there are a lot of tokens on market and sadly most of them value nothing and they just stay on Ethereum address without so much chance to value something even on bull run because who create them try just to get some coins without doing any development.
mrdeposit

Activity: 1358
Merit: 509

View Profile WWW
April 27, 2019, 09:13:48 PM

TBH, I heard about this token from my friend but I don't have real information about their project. May you share a bit info about this token?
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: