Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 09:57:03 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they believe that the creator of this topic displays some red flags which make them high-risk. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][PRIVATE-SALE][IEO] BITWINGS: OFFICIAL CRYPTOCURRENCY OF WINGS MOBILE  (Read 13103 times)
Bitwings_official (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 238
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
October 28, 2019, 09:36:42 PM

Are you taking in applications for community manager? I would like to apply to your group. How do I do it?

They already have community manager on telegram or even for bitcointalk. If you think you have capability to be community manager you can ask on their telegram.

Yes! Please join our telegram page if you wish to say something!
here is the link: https://t.me/bitwings_eng

Bitwings Minephone WX produces up to 2 ETH/month - Private Sale is LIVE
Bitwings_official (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
October 28, 2019, 09:37:38 PM

Just saw your Wings Watch promo picture in Bitwings Instagram page. If I am right, is there a built-in camera in the watch? Are you serious? This is amazing!

Yes there is! The watch is actually your mini best friend with all the features you could possibly ask for. Do you wish to have a hands on experience?

Bitwings_official (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
October 28, 2019, 09:38:49 PM

When does your bounty end and when do you start giving out the reward tokens? Can’t wait!
Hello! Our bounty ends in two days, on 31st October 2019 and reward distribution should start by 1st December 2019, after the evaluation of the entries is completed.

masulum
Legendary

Activity: 2268
Merit: 1597

hmph..

View Profile WWW
November 11, 2019, 07:37:41 AM

Is the position for a Community Manager open in the Bitwings Telegram Group? I have been working as a Community Manager for 2 years and would like to apply for the position.

Any question about job position, you should ask team directly via telegram, or you can check contact info of bitwings from their email.

But, AFAIK, they are have community manager already, I think this position currently not available. Some ome already asking about this before, you can check previous pages.

HOLD...
gembira

Activity: 1610
Merit: 508

View Profile
November 11, 2019, 01:32:42 PM

Do they have crypto phone already or when are they going to produce and when this phone will be available for purchase? And in what countries it will be available for use?
Bitwings_official (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
November 17, 2019, 07:59:41 PM

I am interested to know who all from the Bitwings team will be attending the Tsunami-Latam Event in Colombia on 10th November. Are there any hidden surprises? So excited!

We had our posters all over our social groups that showcased all the popular and renowned individuals attending the event. If you haven't already, follow this link at all times to stay updated!

Bitwings Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/bitwings.org/

Bitwings_official (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
November 17, 2019, 08:01:18 PM

Wings also produce laptops as I reckon. Are the Wings software built-in for free or we need to buy them separately? The Antivirus program is a must-have though, I bet.

Wings offers some exclusive built-in software like the antivirus program in its laptops and notebooks. Visit our site: www.bitwings.org for more!

Bitwings_official (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
November 17, 2019, 08:04:11 PM

When does Wings Mobile plan to open up Business Units in the South Asian Countries?  It will truly be a treat to watch them conquer and rule countries around the globe even today when there are so many competitors in the same field.

Wings already has opened 36 business units across the globe, more specifically in South America and Europe and will be soon establishing more business units around the world. Follow our Facebook page to always stay updated! https://www.facebook.com/bitwings.org/

Bitwings_official (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
November 17, 2019, 08:09:15 PM

Be careful if you are receiving messages from strangers and offered his BWN token on Telegram. Block him and report to Telegram, he just a scammer. Make sure, Only buy BWN token from official websites and exchange partner. Check BWN telegram group and report to the team if you find something wrong, such as fake admin or fake BWN seller.

Exactly! Thanks for the heads up! Bitwings admins will never pm first for offer of any kinds.

Bitwings_official (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
December 16, 2019, 09:31:30 PM

What is the token hardcap and softcap now? How many tokens have been sold till date or how many are available? Where do I find this information?

Here you go!
BWN TOKEN DETAILS:
TYPE OF TOKEN: ERC20
SOFT CAP: 30,000,00 BWN
HARD CAP: 189,000,000 BWN

MAX TOKENS CREATED: 300,000,000 BWN  Shocked

START DATE: JAN 2, 2019
END DATE: APRIL 5, 2019

CURRENT PHASE: PUBLIC SALE PHASE 3  Smiley

Bitwings_official (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
December 16, 2019, 09:33:01 PM

Is Bitwings participating in MWC 2020? I really wish to see them this time. The Minephone was a great attraction in the last MWC that was held in Barcelona.

Surprises are packed for the year 2020 right from the beginning!

Follow our Facebook Page for more info and to stay updated at all times: https://www.facebook.com/bitwings.org/

Smiley

Bitwings_official (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
December 16, 2019, 09:34:27 PM

When will the token get listed officially and when will the sale end? It is December already. Is the company planning to make any changes?

Token sale ends on 5th April 2020, and token will be listed officially on 6th April 2020!!

This for now, is final!

Bitwings_official (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
December 16, 2019, 09:36:24 PM

Is the position for a community manager for your Telegram group open yet? I have been wondering if I could apply for a place here.

Please follow our official Telegram group where we will announce whenever the position of Community Manager is ready to hire!

-> https://t.me/bitwings_eng

Bitwings_official (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
December 16, 2019, 09:37:28 PM

Well done to the entire team of BitWings and Wings Mobile for putting up such a great year of development, showcase and professionalism. Looking forward to unlock what you have got in store for the year 2020!

Thanks a lot! We promise to do more and surprise you even more in the upcoming year of 2020! Keep following and supporting us like you have always!

Bitwings_official (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
December 17, 2019, 11:04:10 PM

Has Bitwings reached the Soft Cap? When does the token sale end? It’s interesting to see what more they have to offer and how they plan to execute it.

Owning to the recent successes of Wings Mobile and all the successes earned so far, Team Wings shall take care of the Bitwings ICO RoadMap even though the Bitwings Soft Cap hasn't been reached yet. We are in this together Cheesy

Bitwings_official (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
December 17, 2019, 11:05:20 PM

Is the position for a Community Manager in the official Telegram group of Bitwings open yet? I have been waiting for the announcement for a while now. I have over 3 years of experience in this field and I believe I will do a decent job.

Please follow our official telegram group for announcements when we have vacancies for Community Manager. Thank you!

Here is the link: https://t.me/bitwings_eng

Bitwings_official (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
December 17, 2019, 11:07:13 PM

Do they have crypto phone already or when are they going to produce and when this phone will be available for purchase? And in what countries it will be available for use?

Please Follow our socials to stay updated on our release of products. However, our limited edition Minephone has already been introduced and it's pre-order based.

Visit: https://www.bitwings.org

Bitwings_official (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
December 19, 2019, 11:19:06 PM

Will Wings Mobile be participating in the MWC 2020? I am looking forward to attending the event and hence, wish to see them live as well! Such an enthusiastic team!

2020 will be year packed with big events and even bigger surprises!

Hold your gears because we promise it is going to be thrilling as ever!  Cheesy

Bitwings_official (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
December 19, 2019, 11:19:56 PM

I was going through your Facebook page and saw all the videos and photos of the Bogota Event that was held on the 10th of this month. Looks so much fun! Reykon, Luis Fonsi and all the stars! Totally, a star-studded show! Well done. So impressive!

Thanks A lot! Please keep following us and we hope to never disappoint you!

Bitwings_official (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
December 19, 2019, 11:21:01 PM

Introducing so many new technology exclusive phones one after the other is truly commendable! Well done Wings! So great to see competitors emerging with better technology to counter the existing pioneers of the technology world.

We only wish to meet the consumer demands with the utmost technology at the best price possible. Customer satisfaction is our prime goal.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: