Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 11:23:14 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they believe that the creator of this topic displays some red flags which make them high-risk. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][PRIVATE-SALE][IEO] BITWINGS: OFFICIAL CRYPTOCURRENCY OF WINGS MOBILE  (Read 13103 times)
Bitwings_official (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 238
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
February 02, 2020, 07:40:19 PM

Is the February 8 event in Bogota happening or has the date changed? Is it possible to claim tickets now? I am in Bogota and would love to attend it!
Yes it is happening! Follow our official Facebook page for more info!

https://www.facebook.com/bitwings.org/

Bitwings Minephone WX produces up to 2 ETH/month - Private Sale is LIVE
Bitwings_official (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
February 02, 2020, 07:41:19 PM

When do you plan to release the Wings waterproof phones and laptops? The Aqua technology that was proposed in Bogota looks very promising I must say!

More details will be out soon! It is scheduled for this year and is already undergoing the different phases of analysis, testing & development.

Bitwings_official (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
February 02, 2020, 07:47:08 PM

Are the Wings SmartWatches pre-order based or can they be bought on the spot? How about the other items in the catalog like the Wings Scooter?

Our Wings Scooter is not out yet. The watches can either be bought from stores or pre-ordered but depends where you want it to be delivered.

Bitwings_official (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
February 08, 2020, 10:42:37 PM

I have been following your Facebook updates regularly and I must say, it’s quite impressive. The progress made in such a short period of time is truly commendable. Congratulations! Surely it takes a team effort!

Thanks a lot for your best wishes! Please keep following us, appreciating us and providing your constructive opinion so that we can strive to do better.

Bitwings_official (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
February 08, 2020, 10:44:23 PM

Are there separate service centers for the phones, laptops and watches or does one service center deal with all customer services? Is there a dedicated service center in Spain?

Yes there is a dedicated service center in Spain and each Business Unit in Each Country operate independently. In case the country lacks a service center, the officials will take care of it, don't worry!

Bitwings_official (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
February 08, 2020, 10:45:21 PM

I mistakenly removed myself from your official telegram group. Can I be added back somehow? I wasn’t spamming! It was a mistake and I apologize. Will be grateful if I could be helped. Thanks!

Yes sure you can be added back. Please request to join again or send a pm to any of the admins with a screenshot of this message!

Bitwings_official (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
February 09, 2020, 09:53:56 PM

How is the Wings Store different from the usual Play Store? Why would you want to have a separate dedicated app store in place?

You will need to use the Wings Store in order to figure out the difference yourself!  Wink

Well just kidding!

Main difference lies in the fact that to download apps from and use the Wings Store, you DO NOT need to key in any email address or passowrd which means it is 100% safe and keeps your personal data private!

Bitwings_official (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
February 09, 2020, 09:54:45 PM

Can I have a look at your whitepaper? If possible, I would want to read a downloadable version please. I checked the site but couldn’t seem to locate it.

Yes please! Here is the link! https://bitwings.org/wp-content/uploads/2020/01/white-paperEN-2020.pdf

Bitwings_official (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
February 09, 2020, 09:55:40 PM

Is there a reward for top leaders in the Wings Affiliate Program? Is the reward fixed or does it vary from time to time?

The Wings Affiliate Programs has various categories of members, and rewards. I am not sure which one do you really mean?

Bitwings_official (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
February 13, 2020, 10:35:46 PM

When will the airdrop distribution take place? My balance still shows 0 even after months! Please help! Sad

After end of Token sale, the distribution will take place hopefully by the end of April 2020.

Bitwings_official (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
February 18, 2020, 08:31:59 PM

Can I have the youtube channel link of Wings Mobile please? I wanted to have a look at the videos of the latest events there if they are available.

Sure! Here you go: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCnO0SN55A4-syZWXDjQbkew/featured

Bitwings_official (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
February 18, 2020, 08:33:34 PM

When will the Light Technology phones be released in the market? Has the development process already been completed? Looking forward to it!

We will soon provide updates on this! Please follow our social pages to be among the first ones to know about the updates!
Here it is: https://www.facebook.com/bitwings.org/

Bitwings_official (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
February 18, 2020, 08:34:35 PM

When does BitWings plan to join the South Asian market? It will be interesting to see what strategies they implement to conquer the competitive technological sector here.

We are already in 27 countries and plan to launch in a total of 36 countries by the end of this year! The ride is going to be crazy to watch! Make sure you do!

Bitwings_official (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
February 21, 2020, 07:15:20 PM

Has the Waterproof technology phones been released yet? I guess I saw a video from an event that advertised and introduced it. Was really looking forward to it!

Not yet! More updates on it will be available soon. A whole range of waterproof devices is under development.

Bitwings_official (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
February 21, 2020, 07:16:51 PM

Where can I see the updates of the Bogota event that was held on February 8? Any video links for streaming? Heard it was a quite a success?

We showcased stories and posts straight from the event across all our social pages. Please follow our social page to always get the updates first: https://www.facebook.com/wingsmobileoficial/

cooltoadfrommoon
Copper Member

Activity: 242
Merit: 12

View Profile
March 03, 2020, 04:39:12 AM

Has the token sale date changed again? I just visited your website and saw that the 3rd Phase has been extended. When does the token sale end now and when will the token be listed?
Bitwings_official (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
March 15, 2020, 08:05:01 PM

I saw on your website that the ico dates have changed. Has it been extended again? Will the bounty rewards be delayed too?

Yes we will be making an official announcement shortly. The ICO closing date has been extended to 30 September 2020 and the bounty rewards shall be distributed after that.

Bitwings_official (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
March 15, 2020, 08:05:46 PM

Can I have the link to your official blog? I have been hearing about it but can’t find on which site you guys are maintaining the actual blog.

It's on Medium!

Here you go: https://medium.com/@bitwings

Bitwings_official (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
March 15, 2020, 08:07:19 PM

What is the next upcoming event of Bitwings? Will Evan Luthra attend the event? I was wishing to get to see him alive upfront!

Due to the virus outbreak, we will hold international events for the while. Please follow our social page for regular updates and latest announcements:
https://www.facebook.com/bitwings.org/

Bitwings_official (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
March 15, 2020, 08:08:27 PM

Since the ICO closing date has changed, is the bounty reward distribution delayed as well? Will the rewards change as well?

The bounty rewards will be distributed after end of token sale, so the new date is after 30 September 2020 but rest assured, the rewards will be fixed as said before.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: