Bitcoin Forum
July 23, 2019, 12:04:09 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 0.18.0 [Torrent] (New!)

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [WTS] Signature Space -7th most active -22nd most trusted -102nd most posts  (Read 877 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic. (1 post by 1 user deleted.)
TECSHARE
Legendary

Activity: 2940
Merit: 1388

First Exclusion Ever

View Profile WWW
April 19, 2019, 01:09:22 AM
Last edit: July 04, 2019, 04:00:45 PM by TECSHARE

I have recently been considering selling my signature space only for advertisers. You will have exclusive use of the space. Please take a look at my stats here. I am currently ranked the 9th most recognized, 7th most active, 27th most trusted, and ranked 102nd in most posts of all the users here. I have been active since 2011 and have over 8000 posts. I am very active in the Politics & Society section and usually post multiple times daily. I will only advertise for legitimate businesses not linked to any kind of fraud or criminal activity. I would prefer dealing with projects which are active on the forum, but will consider all offers that meet my standards. I will accept payment in Bitcoin or Litecoin. Please PM me offers. Thanks.

THIS SPACE FOR RENT  Did I post something you found helpful? Send me a tip: 1Hz3HZT4v8qxtyYiRQ66UHTUSK3dKCnVMW
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise here.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
TECSHARE
Legendary

First Exclusion Ever

View Profile WWW
June 26, 2019, 12:56:58 PM

Can anyone recommend a signature campaign that accepts posts in Politics & Society and does not require an avatar? Thanks!

THIS SPACE FOR RENT  Did I post something you found helpful? Send me a tip: 1Hz3HZT4v8qxtyYiRQ66UHTUSK3dKCnVMW
Yobit Support

Activity: 3
Merit: 2

View Profile
June 26, 2019, 01:16:59 PM

We do not require an avatar for our campaign.  Legendary Member rate:  0.00020 BTC

Make a Yobit account and apply here:  https://yobit.net/en/signature

☆★ YoBit.Net Campaign Conditions ★☆★

★ 20 posts Max per day
★ Personal stats updated every 3-4 hours: https://yobit.net/en/signature/
★ Instantly payments to YoBit balance
★ Personal Message must be set to ★YoBit.Net★ 1400+ Coins Exchange

1. Go to your Bitcointalk profile and add the appropriate signature!
2. Get your UID by clicking your profile name in a post in any thread where you will be led to bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=xxxxxx. xxxxxx is your UID.
3. Enter your UID here: https://yobit.net/en/signature/

Poor quality and unconstructive posts will not be tolerated on this campaign. You don't need to write an essay with each post but one word replies in spammy off topic threads or streams of constant half-assed one liners will immediately get you removed. Please just put some effort in to your posts and you'll be fine.

Users with negative feedback from defaulttrust members are no longer permitted on the campaign. If you sign up you will be removed.
TECSHARE
Legendary

First Exclusion Ever

View Profile WWW
June 29, 2019, 09:22:20 AM

Anyone else? I have seen too many complaints about Yobit...

Stedsm
Legendary

Activity: 1736
Merit: 1116

Piiiii Kaaaaaa Chuuuuuuu

View Profile
June 29, 2019, 02:15:12 PM

--snip--

What the fuck? Are you on weed or cocaine, man?
Why the heck are you speaking all this here when this thread has no fucking relationship to yobit and OP is trying to rent their own signature space? Can't you see that OP straight away neglected that Yoshit support (fake account's) comment and asked for anyone else? Blind, eh!

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5159189.0 <-- Go to that link and spread more shit than you're trying to do here, and stop ruining this thread with your bullshit yoshit comments.

TECSHARE
Legendary

First Exclusion Ever

View Profile WWW
June 29, 2019, 07:52:58 PM

--snip--

Why the heck are you speaking all this here when this thread has no fucking relationship to yobit and OP is trying to rent their own signature space? Can't you see that OP straight away neglected that Yoshit support (fake account's) comment and asked for anyone else? Blind, eh!

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5159189.0 <-- Go to that link and spread more shit than you're trying to do here, and stop ruining this thread with your bullshit yoshit comments.

aaaand this is why I won't rent to Yobit ... lol.

TECSHARE
Legendary

First Exclusion Ever

View Profile WWW
July 01, 2019, 08:13:35 AM

Anyone else have any other suggestions? I am open to creative suggestions and independents if I like the idea and it isn't shady.

Makingsure

Activity: 140
Merit: 10

Judge a Man not by his postcount,but by activity

View Profile
July 02, 2019, 07:46:49 PM

--snip--

str8 up rejected? Cheesy  i think the thread shows that he waited for the dust to settle about the sig campaign  (over 3 full days as such) before "str8 up rejecting"  the offer Cheesy fucking bootlickers i tell ya....   "str8 up rejected" he says, but 3 days later hahahahaha......
PassThePopcorn

Activity: 368
Merit: 215

View Profile
July 02, 2019, 08:14:50 PM

Anyone else have any other suggestions? I am open to creative suggestions and independents if I like the idea and it isn't shady.
I mean while you wait why not put a signature with a referral to purse?

Have you seen any projects that spark your interest on the forums, they might not be actively looking for a signature to rent but if you see something you like reach out to them and see what they think/offer.
TECSHARE
Legendary

First Exclusion Ever

View Profile WWW
July 03, 2019, 03:29:17 PM

I mean while you wait why not put a signature with a referral to purse?

Have you seen any projects that spark your interest on the forums, they might not be actively looking for a signature to rent but if you see something you like reach out to them and see what they think/offer.

Thanks for the suggestions. I have a severe aversion to forms so I tend to avoid anything that requires new sign ups. I prefer to work with some one who operates via the forum. Any suggestions for interesting new projects? I have been occupied with other interests lately.

malevolent
can into space
Legendary

Activity: 2268
Merit: 1109

View Profile
July 04, 2019, 06:18:35 AM

How about Chipmixer?

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1935179.0

It's full but you can PM DarkStar_ for a trusted exception.

The pay is 0.00075 BTC per post and they don't require an avatar. The only downside (in your case) is that they don't pay for posts in Politics & Society, but I doubt any signature campaign does these days.

Reynaldo
Legendary

Activity: 1152
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 04, 2019, 09:42:05 AM

Let me know what's your price for a flat rate. I might be willing to try it, this is my site, cryptocue.io.
TECSHARE
Legendary

First Exclusion Ever

View Profile WWW
July 04, 2019, 03:56:12 PM

How about Chipmixer?

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1935179.0

It's full but you can PM DarkStar_ for a trusted exception.

The pay is 0.00075 BTC per post and they don't require an avatar. The only downside (in your case) is that they don't pay for posts in Politics & Society, but I doubt any signature campaign does these days.

Thanks for the suggestion, but seeing as Politics & Society is a large percentage of my posts I think it would be best I make other arrangements.

TECSHARE
Legendary

First Exclusion Ever

View Profile WWW
July 08, 2019, 02:30:24 PM

I am in discussions over a deal, but it will be delayed for at least a month. Any one else?

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to:  

Sponsored by , a Bitcoin-accepting VPN.