Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 08:28:20 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  

Warning: Moderators do not remove likely scams. You must use your own brain: caveat emptor. Watch out for Ponzi schemes. Do not invest more than you can afford to lose.

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [Cryptostocks] HEATHERAI - Automated Cryptocurrency Exchange Trading Bots  (Read 5690 times)
HeatherG78 (OP)

Activity: 153
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 27, 2014, 03:12:19 PM

We are upgrading all of our existing and upcoming bots to include 100% continuous trading functionality.

Turnaround time is ~7 days. Our developers have been working really hard on this and we are finally going to have 8 bots available for testing within ~7 days. Please hold on, we are working as hard as possible. Thank you

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES I HA(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ TABLES I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
lynn_402

Activity: 462
Merit: 253

View Profile
March 30, 2014, 02:44:58 AM

Has your Cryptostock's account been hacked?
Your name has been replaced by CCElite, an announcement was posted by you for a free bot (which does not seem like something you'd do, plus the link is fishy), and the 50000 shares are now marked as "publicly held". Also, about 30 shares were sold way below IPO price (thankfully there were few buy orders).
Actually, I believe I answered my own question Wink
HeatherG78 (OP)

View Profile
April 01, 2014, 02:28:09 PM

Has your Cryptostock's account been hacked?
Your name has been replaced by CCElite, an announcement was posted by you for a free bot (which does not seem like something you'd do, plus the link is fishy), and the 50000 shares are now marked as "publicly held". Also, about 30 shares were sold way below IPO price (thankfully there were few buy orders).
Actually, I believe I answered my own question Wink

Shit, it was hacked. Yes Sad

They also withdrew some BTC. We have invested a lot of money into HeatherAI so far. We are fair with our shareholders. We have no intention to do any sort of unfair or scam business.

We are trying to resolve this with CryptoStocks. I hope some of you can vouch. We have been building our next version bots. This has come up as a disappointing development Sad Who is this CCElite guy? Do you not have any conscience man? Why are you trying to destroy our investments and business like this? You gain absolutely nothing this way

scryptographer

Activity: 143

View Profile WWW
April 01, 2014, 03:43:27 PM

You should get your description, webpage and name updated on the Cryptostocks listing, so you don't inadvertently send more users to the hackers web page.

Best of luck with the recovery

HeatherG78 (OP)

View Profile
April 01, 2014, 03:50:21 PM

You should get your description, webpage and name updated on the Cryptostocks listing, so you don't inadvertently send more users to the hackers web page.

I have updated both the announcements as well as the listing description. Thank you

lynn_402

View Profile
April 01, 2014, 03:55:41 PM

I have updated both the announcements as well as the listing description. Thank you

Do you have any idea on how the hacker could access your e-mail account and cryptostock listing? And what steps have you done to prevent it happening in the future? Perhaps contacting Wolftech would be useful, since he was hacked by the same person.
HeatherG78 (OP)

View Profile
April 01, 2014, 04:01:43 PM

Do you have any idea on how the hacker could access your e-mail account and cryptostock listing? And what steps have you done to prevent it happening in the future? Perhaps contacting Wolftech would be useful, since he was hacked by the same person.

I think it was via their bot which I tried to run a few days back. This has been unfortunate but we are working hard and having 10 bots available for public testing very soon.

HeatherG78 (OP)

View Profile
April 01, 2014, 04:04:14 PM

The hacker's information can be probably obtained from the hosting company and domain registrar. This type of hacking is definitely a criminal matter with serious consequences if the authorities decide to pursue the case.

lynn_402

View Profile
April 01, 2014, 04:05:37 PM

I think it was via their bot which I tried to run a few days back.

Any chance your bots could be compromised too? I installed your Cryptsy bot and did not get hacked, but I might just have been lucky.
Anyway, hope this won't negatively affect your business in the long run.
HeatherG78 (OP)

View Profile
April 01, 2014, 04:07:18 PM

Any chance your bots could be compromised too? I installed your Cryptsy bot and did not get hacked, but I might just have been lucky.

No, the bots are not compromised.  In the near future, we'll have a permanent dropbox link for each bot and new versions. Dropbox will be highly secured, so there'll be no chance of getting compromised.

lynn_402

View Profile
April 01, 2014, 04:15:38 PM

No, the bots are not compromised.  In the near future, we'll have a permanent dropbox link for each bot and new versions. Dropbox will be highly secured, so there'll be no chance of getting compromised.

Good initiative, and thanks for answering my questions.
lynn_402

View Profile
April 02, 2014, 06:00:42 PM

Wolftech's bitcointalk account has been hacked by CCelite.
I'd suggest you make sure yours is safe.
HeatherG78 (OP)

View Profile
April 02, 2014, 07:19:09 PM

Wolftech's bitcointalk account has been hacked by CCelite.
I'd suggest you make sure yours is safe.

Thanks and we are doing our best to keep it all safe.

HeatherG78 (OP)

View Profile
April 11, 2014, 04:44:16 PM

We are very close to completing development of our fully automated new version of Cryptsy bot. It will hopefully bring us on par with our competitors. Current development progress is 97%. We estimate to have it available for testing within 3 days. If you are interested in testing and earning some free feeshares, send us an email.

The progress on our other 9 bots is close to 75% and they'll be launched with similar functionality as our Cryptsy bot soon after testing of our Cryptsy bot has concluded.

HeatherG78 (OP)

View Profile
April 16, 2014, 02:41:53 PM

UPDATE

We have completed development of our advanced Cryptsy bot which is on par with our competition. We are now inviting people to test it.

We had 5 products earlier but they were not on par with competition just yet. We are targeting to launch 10 total products, all of them on par with our competition by May 5. We are very close to completion.

We have worked hard on HeatherAI since the middle of 2013 and we hope to continue providing great products for a long time.

AcoinL.L.C
Legendary

Activity: 1036
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 18, 2014, 01:34:42 PM

Your cryptostock is overpriced, and you have yet to pay out any dividends, even though you should have had two payouts so far. 50,000 stocks issued, but only 1,190 in public hands, and the only buy order is for .002% of the company (108 shares at .0001 BTC)

You issued 50,000 shares at .002 BTC per share. That means you are valuing your business at 100 BTC, or ~$50,000.

If you could show some data on your sales / what you invested in it, Im sure you could get more investors, I would possibly be interested in investing, but not at the current valuation.

HeatherG78 (OP)

View Profile
April 18, 2014, 05:39:46 PM

We are working on feature additions and optimization as well.

You can help with product feedback and suggestions thus boosting value for everyone involved with HeatherAI.

Feel free to ask any questions you may have.

Edit: We have made some good progress. We plan to complete development of 10 bots by May 5. Our new bots will be highly advanced and useful for traders. They will be on par with our competition. Check out https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=526486.msg6250465#msg6250465

Early investors are welcome.
There are a total of 100,000 shares.
Price per share: 0.0025 btc

First 7 investors who invest 2 btc or more will get an additional 25% shares as a bonus. If you are interested, pm me.

Dividends start coming as soon as we start making sales which should happen very soon.

Your cryptostock is overpriced, and you have yet to pay out any dividends, even though you should have had two payouts so far. 50,000 stocks issued, but only 1,190 in public hands, and the only buy order is for .002% of the company (108 shares at .0001 BTC)

You issued 50,000 shares at .002 BTC per share. That means you are valuing your business at 100 BTC, or ~$50,000.

If you could show some data on your sales / what you invested in it, Im sure you could get more investors, I would possibly be interested in investing, but not at the current valuation.

There will be actually 100,000 total shares, not 50k (as mentioned earlier)

We have invested almost an year of sweat and tons of money into our products. We believe HeatherAI is well worth this much.

Unfortunately there havent been any sales yet, but we just released our new version Cryptsy bot which is on par with our competition! Please test it and report back with the results. That's what we need. Once people are happy with our Cryptsy bot, we'll launch the other ones.

HeatherG78 (OP)

View Profile
April 19, 2014, 12:50:00 PM

We have a new sales thread at https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=576758

Inviting More Testers:

Please download the cryptsy bot and test it. If you provide proper feedback, we'll send some free feeshares to your cryptostocks.com account Smiley Feel free to email, post here or tweet for any questions.

AcoinL.L.C
Legendary

Activity: 1036
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 19, 2014, 03:05:06 PM

"There will be actually 100,000 total shares, not 50k (as mentioned earlier)

We have invested almost an year of sweat and tons of money into our products. We believe HeatherAI is well worth this much.

Unfortunately there havent been any sales yet, but we just released our new version Cryptsy bot which is on par with our competition! Please test it and report back with the results. That's what we need. Once people are happy with our Cryptsy bot, we'll launch the other ones."

So what makes this business worth $100,000?

No offense, but your "time" is not what someone is investing in. Instead of increasing your product line, you should focus on selling the products you already have. Having no sales after over a month of listing is a huge issue. As another person pointed out, you already have a few competitors, that are better known and already have a customer base. Unfortunately, the product you are selling is in limited demand. You are limited in how many a single customer will purchase, and the customer base overall is fairly limited (can't imagine more than a couple thousand people would be interested in purchasing one) and many of your potential customers, have already purchased from other sellers, you arrived to late to the autotrader market.

A more realistic value would be in the ~$10-15,000 range, since you have no revenue, the only thing your business is worth is the products you have. I think its fair to say that many people could build / have their own autotraders built for significantly less than 100k.

I wish you all the luck with your bot business, but shareholders aren't ever going to see a return on this.

Cheers
HeatherG78 (OP)

View Profile
April 22, 2014, 09:25:45 AM

"There will be actually 100,000 total shares, not 50k (as mentioned earlier)

Unfortunately there havent been any sales yet, but we just released our new version Cryptsy bot which is on par with our competition! Please test it and report back with the results. That's what we need. Once people are happy with our Cryptsy bot, we'll launch the other ones."

So what makes this business worth $100,000?

No offense, but your "time" is not what someone is investing in. Instead of increasing your product line, you should focus on selling the products you already have. Having no sales after over a month of listing is a huge issue. As another person pointed out, you already have a few competitors, that are better known and already have a customer base. Unfortunately, the product you are selling is in limited demand. You are limited in how many a single customer will purchase, and the customer base overall is fairly limited (can't imagine more than a couple thousand people would be interested in purchasing one) and many of your potential customers, have already purchased from other sellers, you arrived to late to the autotrader market.

A more realistic value would be in the ~$10-15,000 range, since you have no revenue, the only thing your business is worth is the products you have. I think its fair to say that many people could build / have their own autotraders built for significantly less than 100k.

I wish you all the luck with your bot business, but shareholders aren't ever going to see a return on this.

Cheers

We have 10 HeatherAI products. We are also developing several more after them.

At just 0.4 btc per license, 25 sales of each product will make our revenue 100 btc. I don't think we are overpricing it considering what we have been able to produce.

We are currently offering 25% extra shares to the first few investors who put in 2 btc, but we'll give an extra 25% to a couple of people who pledge to be good testers as well.

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: