Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 05:41:10 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: HeatherAI - Automatic Cryptocurrency Trading Bots - Only 0.2 BTC Each!  (Read 3067 times)
HeatherG78 (OP)

Activity: 153
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 22, 2014, 07:00:59 PM
Last edit: April 19, 2014, 12:35:50 PM by HeatherG78

Introduction:
We are a team of developers building automated trading bots with advanced AI for all the most popular exchanges. We have completed bots for 3 exchanges now and many more are almost near to completion. They will be launched in the next few days. We built mtGox too but unfortunately it is no longer the place to trade on, so we'll offer only 3 for now.

Our other threads:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=507143.0
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=513351.0

Why do you need the Automated Trading Bots?

If you want to buy or sell any coins at a certain price, or you have a strategy in mind but don't want to watch the exchanges all the time manually, HeatherAI automated trading bots will help you out. You can set up your strategy with your HeatherAI bot and make as much profit as you can. You don't have to keep looking at the exchanges 24/7. It also means that you won't miss any buying or selling opportunities.

Which bots are you currently offering?
We are offering Auomated trading bots for
1) BTC-E
2) Cryptsy
3) BTER

We are almost done with several other bots which will be launched in the next few days. Our team of developers will be continuously working on updates on these bots as well as development of bots for all the other exchanges.

Why are you selling these bots?
We help you to automate your trading strategies using our bots with minimal manual intervention. We use the bots ourselves too, but we can offer our bots to you as well. We have the expertise and the workforce to keep developing and supporting our bots over a long period of time. You can buy a bot for a one-time low price and set up your trading strategies.

What do you do with profits from the bots?
We'll be using a major sum of the sales to continue supporting the bots. We believe the crypto community is growing, so these sales will help us continue developing and supporting tools for all other exchanges so that you never miss a highly profitable buying or selling opportunity. We are committed to cryptocurrencies for the long term.

We also offer you a way to buy into HeatherAI revenue shares.
Please check out our Cryptostocks listing at https://cryptostocks.com/securities/112
Securities section: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=513351.0

Important Disclosure:
We are launching the beta version of all our bots. We will be offering discounted copies to reputed members of the forum to test each bot. We have tried very hard to not leave any room for errors, but we suggest you to be careful while trading and report us any problem you find out. We'll continue developing as many features as possible for all our bots regularly. Please consider this as a beta software and allow us a reasonable amount of time to fix any problem that may come up. We are continuously putting our best work and we highly encourage you to report any errors to us. We are not liable for any losses you may incur from using HeatherAI bots. We suggest you to be super careful with your trading.

How much money can I make with these bots?
Well, you can make sure you don't miss a great buy or sell opportunity. Bots will help you automate your trading strategy on any pair on any of our supported exchanges, so it really depends upon your trading strategies. You can potentially earn a lot if you play the right way. Several traders earn a full time income day trading on cryptocurrency exchanges.

How do I learn how to use these bots?
We will have some reading materials available, but most of the features are pretty easy to understand. You shouldn't have trouble understanding, but we'll be available via email support - heatherai.help (at) gmail.com in case you have any queries. We'll reply to most queries within a few hours (or minutes) but we request you to allow up to 48 hours for a response.

Why don't you build an all in one bot?
After a lot of thought, we decided it'd be more secure, more stable and cheaper to have separate bots for each exchange.

What OS do you support?
Windows only. The bots should work fine on Win 2000, XP, 7, 8

What is the cost?
0.20 BTC per license per bot. If you want to pay via something other than BTC, please pm.

How to purchase:
PM or email with which bot you need. We currently have the following bots available:
BTC-e
Cryptsy
BTER

To get your copy, pm me with which bot you want to buy

Bitcoin address: 1NkFTVh59cy9t8dEBPKBZfbg9B6cR4qPTH
(PM me your transaction ID after you have sent payment)

The price is only 0.2 BTC per license per person.

First 3 people to purchase a license also get free feeshares transferred to their Cryptostocks.com accounts.

Contact Us:
Email: support@heatherai.com
Follow Us On Twitter For Regular Updates: HeatherAISoft

Transactions must be included in a block to be properly completed. When you send a transaction, it is broadcast to miners. Miners can then optionally include it in their next blocks. Miners will be more inclined to include your transaction if it has a higher transaction fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
HeatherG78 (OP)

View Profile
March 22, 2014, 07:01:57 PM

To start the bot, double click on the shortcut icon    

You will be presented with a screen similar to the one below

Type the user name, password, Public Key and private key, check the box labeled "Remember API next time" if you want the bot to remember your API keys next time you run the bot.
Click on Login Button and it will show you the login progress as shown below

After successful login, it will show you the transaction counts and Open orders (if any) otherwise appropriate message will pop up if login is not successful.

After logging in successfully, you are ready to work on this bot.

1) BALANCE TAB
Click on Balances on the tree provided on the left hand of screen to get the view of balances as shown below:

It will show you the balance and balance on hold for every currency .
You can tick The Auto Refresh Box if you desire that the balances should be auto refreshed while you are working on the bot.

2) ALL MARKETS TAB
Click on All markets to view the tickers of all available markets as shown below:

Here also you can also click on Auto Refresh if you want it to be refreshed automatically while you are working on the bot.
Balance and Market Tickers Refreshing is optional because these are bandwidth consuming tasks and if your internet is low bandwidth then you can disable them , and your trading goes on smoothly.

3) TRADE TAB

There are two options in the Trade menu
a) Simple Trade
Under simple trade you can place a simple Buy/Sell order and it gets executed when the limit price is reached and you can cancel it at any time.

Simple trading Screen will look like the one displayed below, please go through the description of every item on the screen.

b) Advanced Trading

Selecting Trade->Advanced from the left hand tree will give you screen similar to the one displayed below:

A few things to note here are:

Drop down (where" Trade" is selected) and Drop down (where "Avg" is selected) has three items, Max, Min and Avg

If you choose market as GME/LTC, then the above example will read as

Buy 5 GME at the rate of 0.8 * Avg Trade price in the last (say one hours, this duration can be changed from settings screen, which will be explained later)

Where is this Avg Trade price?

This average trade price is explained below

This part of screen will show the low, high and avg trade price of selected market within specified time frame, say  1 hr, 2 hrs, or 24 hrs etc. but it will be limited by the maximum trades provided by exchange API.

So the above order will place order as:

Buy 5 GME at the rate of 0.8 * 0.00000371 or more specifically. Buy 5 GME at the rate of 0.00000297

Orders placed as advanced orders are monitored, and these are automatically cancelled and in lieu of that a new order with new price and same quantity is placed.

This keeps on happening till the order is executed or it is cancelled manually.

The line below order details is "Difference in base price on which order is to be re-created"

This will tell the bot about how much value variation should be there in either direction to consider for order cancelling and recreation:

For example:

The above order is placed at 0.00000297 when the avg price was 0.00000371

If average price comes to 0.00000370, then according to rule the order should be recalculated as 0.8 * 0.00000370 but if we let this happen then the order will keep on cancelling and recreating , probably every 10 secs, and this will affect the bot performance and/or exchange may block the API keys for too frequent orders.

In order to overcome this, if we put 0.00000025 in the box labeled "Difference in base price on which order to be re-created" then it will place and recreate the order only when the avg price reaches
(0.00000371 - 0.00000025)=0.00000346 or (0.00000371+0.00000025)=0.00000396
and in next cycle again price difference of 0.00000025 either from 0.00000346 or 0.00000396

HeatherG78 (OP)

View Profile
March 22, 2014, 07:03:43 PM

How to purchase:

PM or email with which bot you need. We currently have the following bots available:
BTC-e
Cryptsy
BTER

To get your copy, pm me with which bot you want to buy:

Bitcoin address: 1NkFTVh59cy9t8dEBPKBZfbg9B6cR4qPTH
(PM me your transaction ID after you have sent payment)

For any kind of queries:

HeatherG78 (OP)

View Profile
March 23, 2014, 11:48:32 AM

Caution: Do not download and run any file other than from our Official Site HeatherAI.com.

ab12321

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 23, 2014, 01:18:05 PM
Last edit: March 23, 2014, 02:35:57 PM by ab12321

I tested the BTC-e bot out. I was lucky enough to get the BTC-e bot working the day of the litecoin pump and dump. I can say I am not disappointed in the results. I will admit it takes a little while to get the setting up the buy/sell tab to do what you want. I didn't want to put a lot of trust in the bot at first so I only allowed it to start out using 1.5ltc on btc-e site. By the end of the day, I was over 10ltc and sold them for .03212 btc/Ltc. Part of this was pure dumb luck on the final sale and the rest was whenever the price dropped the bot would sell it and buy back in. That day I did have to keep adjusting the buy/sell due to how fast the price was rising. But once I adjusted it went to work on the new set of prices. This was a very unusual/crazy day I didn't expect it to make that good, and I didn't have to hover over my computer all the time. I used it yesterday 3/22 when the price was more stable and it made around two Ltc, without having to touch anything. I think that's the best part of this program is when the price is stable it just handles the buy/selling without me standing over the computer trying to find out if it's making a profit. I did not use it between the 3/20-3/22 when I turned it back on to see how it did on a more stable trading day. I wasn't in town, this is a beta and no I wasn't going to leave it running while I wasn't at least around to check on it. Once I get more comfortable with it I would. I am going to try out the cryptsy bot sometime this week, and if I like it going to buy it. That site has more trading options and I think it would be the wiser bot for me/myself to purchase. Also remember this only does what you set it up to do. It will only be as good as the settings you set and your strategy. If you loose money its part of the game/learning curve, and you have to rethink your buy/sell ratios.

Yes, I do own some shares on cryptostocks around 100.  This username on bitcoin forums is only 2-3 months old, I am not a troll and I don't post very often on the forums. It was only created so I could ask a question usually I just read and go about my business.  I was just asked to do a review, and this is my honest option of the program, it does have some kinks, I never seen a beta that didn't and I think it will be a sound investment into the future. I have been crypto mining since aug 2013. I only used the btc/ltc trades on the btc-e, I am not good at the btc-usd or btc/rur, ltc/usd, and I have little experience with xpm, The few xpm trades I did I lost badly. Still learning. This is the main reason I am thinking of getting the cryptsy bot verse the btc-e. Down the road, I might have both/all of them if they keep preforming well.
wildchild22

Activity: 1

View Profile
March 23, 2014, 02:09:46 PM

I have tested the cryptsy bot and can confirm it works fine. I am only using a small amount of ltc for trading and it does make a small profit every day. If I used more litecoin it would make more. But right now I am just testing it with small amounts. As I get more litecoins I will use more and more. It seems stable and I have not lost any money from using the bot. However I was not using it for the litecoin pump and dump so I missed out.

Now it is running 24/7 just in case!

I had some issues at the beginning that the bot did not work at all. But HeatherAI fixed all issues within a few hours so I am happy with their support thus far.
triplef

Activity: 338

https://eloncity.io/

View Profile
March 23, 2014, 02:48:47 PM

i like this one better but btc

http://new_account.btcbot.a.clickbetter.com/

MrNebrot

Activity: 15

View Profile
March 23, 2014, 06:06:36 PM

website errors:
http://heatherai.com/contactus.aspx

http://heatherai.com/howtobuy.aspx

The resource cannot be found.

Description: HTTP 404. The resource you are looking for (or one of its dependencies) could have been removed, had its name changed, or is temporarily unavailable.  Please review the following URL and make sure that it is spelled correctly.

Requested URL: /howtobuy.aspx
lynn_402

Activity: 462
Merit: 253

View Profile
March 23, 2014, 06:39:13 PM

Wanted to confirm to potential buyers that this is legit, it contains no malware and HeatherAI is quick to answer their support e-mails.
MrNebrot

Activity: 15

View Profile
March 23, 2014, 11:03:46 PM

Wanted to confirm to potential buyers that this is legit, it contains no malware and HeatherAI is quick to answer their support e-mails.

I D/Led the Cryptsy trial, was able to get it to connect despite .net errors but I must be missing something as to how to get it to auto-trade on my account.

Would you mind letting me know how I could get this started?
I populated cryptsy with small amount of a bunch of different coins.
But it seems like I need to enter specific coin amounts I want to purchase for a specific value to place an order. How is that different in me manually putting in an order on cryptsy.com?  Not sure how this would make this an autotrading bot.

someone explained to me that these bots work by me handing over a balance for trade, with some limits set.
I assumed I could submit 50 Xcoins to the bot, tell it that I am willing to risk x% and let it trade away for a defined time period.

Did I get totally wrong information?
I was ready to buy this app but now I am not so sure what the point is.

ARG
BTC
CAP
BTE
CGB
EAC
EZC
FLAP
GLC
GDC
HBN
MEOW
LEAF
LTC
LOT
MINT
OSC
SMC
SPT

HeatherG78 (OP)

View Profile
March 24, 2014, 05:26:55 PM

I tested the BTC-e bot out. I was lucky enough to get the BTC-e bot working the day of the litecoin pump and dump. I can say I am not disappointed in the results. I will admit it takes a little while to get the setting up the buy/sell tab to do what you want. I didn't want to put a lot of trust in the bot at first so I only allowed it to start out using 1.5ltc on btc-e site. By the end of the day, I was over 10ltc and sold them for .03212 btc/Ltc. Part of this was pure dumb luck on the final sale and the rest was whenever the price dropped the bot would sell it and buy back in. That day I did have to keep adjusting the buy/sell due to how fast the price was rising. But once I adjusted it went to work on the new set of prices. This was a very unusual/crazy day I didn't expect it to make that good, and I didn't have to hover over my computer all the time. I used it yesterday 3/22 when the price was more stable and it made around two Ltc, without having to touch anything. I think that's the best part of this program is when the price is stable it just handles the buy/selling without me standing over the computer trying to find out if it's making a profit. I did not use it between the 3/20-3/22 when I turned it back on to see how it did on a more stable trading day. I wasn't in town, this is a beta and no I wasn't going to leave it running while I wasn't at least around to check on it. Once I get more comfortable with it I would. I am going to try out the cryptsy bot sometime this week, and if I like it going to buy it. That site has more trading options and I think it would be the wiser bot for me/myself to purchase. Also remember this only does what you set it up to do. It will only be as good as the settings you set and your strategy. If you loose money its part of the game/learning curve, and you have to rethink your buy/sell ratios.

Yes, I do own some shares on cryptostocks around 100.  This username on bitcoin forums is only 2-3 months old, I am not a troll and I don't post very often on the forums. It was only created so I could ask a question usually I just read and go about my business.  I was just asked to do a review, and this is my honest option of the program, it does have some kinks, I never seen a beta that didn't and I think it will be a sound investment into the future. I have been crypto mining since aug 2013. I only used the btc/ltc trades on the btc-e, I am not good at the btc-usd or btc/rur, ltc/usd, and I have little experience with xpm, The few xpm trades I did I lost badly. Still learning. This is the main reason I am thinking of getting the cryptsy bot verse the btc-e. Down the road, I might have both/all of them if they keep preforming well.

Thanks for the review Smiley

I have tested the cryptsy bot and can confirm it works fine. I am only using a small amount of ltc for trading and it does make a small profit every day. If I used more litecoin it would make more. But right now I am just testing it with small amounts. As I get more litecoins I will use more and more. It seems stable and I have not lost any money from using the bot. However I was not using it for the litecoin pump and dump so I missed out.

Now it is running 24/7 just in case!

I had some issues at the beginning that the bot did not work at all. But HeatherAI fixed all issues within a few hours so I am happy with their support thus far.

Thank you. We'll keep improving it Smiley

We are working very hard to improve it Smiley

HeatherG78 (OP)

View Profile
March 24, 2014, 05:29:41 PM

website errors:
http://heatherai.com/contactus.aspx

http://heatherai.com/howtobuy.aspx

The resource cannot be found.

Description: HTTP 404. The resource you are looking for (or one of its dependencies) could have been removed, had its name changed, or is temporarily unavailable.  Please review the following URL and make sure that it is spelled correctly.

Requested URL: /howtobuy.aspx

All these details are listed on this thread. We are still working on improving our site Smiley

I D/Led the Cryptsy trial, was able to get it to connect despite .net errors but I must be missing something as to how to get it to auto-trade on my account.

Would you mind letting me know how I could get this started?
I populated cryptsy with small amount of a bunch of different coins.
But it seems like I need to enter specific coin amounts I want to purchase for a specific value to place an order. How is that different in me manually putting in an order on cryptsy.com?  Not sure how this would make this an autotrading bot.

someone explained to me that these bots work by me handing over a balance for trade, with some limits set.
I assumed I could submit 50 Xcoins to the bot, tell it that I am willing to risk x% and let it trade away for a defined time period.

Did I get totally wrong information?
I was ready to buy this app but now I am not so sure what the point is.

ARG
BTC
CAP
BTE
CGB
EAC
EZC
FLAP
GLC
GDC
HBN
MEOW
LEAF
LTC
LOT
MINT
OSC
SMC
SPT

The Advanced Sell function is a good start for this, but we are working on making it 100% automated. In the coming days, we'll fully implement further automation into the bots so they'll continue buying and selling on their own as per your formula and preferences. Please stay with us for a few more days while we are working on this. Thank you for your support.

HeatherG78 (OP)

View Profile
March 27, 2014, 10:12:10 AM

We are upgrading all of our existing and upcoming bots to include 100% continuous trading functionality.

Turnaround time is ~7 days. Our developers have been working really hard on this and we are finally going to have 8 bots available for testing within ~7 days. Please hold on, we are working as hard as possible. Thank you

nwfella
Legendary

Activity: 1582
Merit: 1000

Well hello there!

View Profile
April 03, 2014, 05:03:52 AM

and now <poof>...can no longer trade heatherai shares on CS.  What's the deal people?

¯¯̿̿¯̿̿'̿̿̿̿̿̿̿'̿̿'̿̿̿̿̿'̿̿̿)͇̿̿)̿̿̿̿ '̿̿̿̿̿̿\̵͇̿̿\=(•̪̀●́)=o/̵͇̿̿/'̿̿ ̿ ̿̿

Gimme the crypto!!
lynn_402

Activity: 462
Merit: 253

View Profile
April 03, 2014, 11:25:51 AM

and now <poof>...can no longer trade heatherai shares on CS.  What's the deal people?

They've been hacked, see this thread: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=552927.msg6042378#msg6042378
HeatherG78 (OP)

View Profile
April 03, 2014, 02:23:11 PM

Cryptostocks already helped resolve the situation. The only thing that remains to be resolved is the ~48800 shares the hacker transferred into his own account. They are yet to be reversed.

HeatherG78 (OP)

View Profile
April 11, 2014, 04:41:54 PM

We are very close to completing development of our fully automated new version of Cryptsy bot. It will hopefully bring us on par with our competitors. Current development progress is 97%. We estimate to have it available for testing within 3 days. If you are interested in testing and earning some free feeshares, send us an email.

The progress on our other 9 bots is close to 75% and they'll be launched with similar functionality as our Cryptsy bot soon after testing of our Cryptsy bot has concluded.

HeatherG78 (OP)

View Profile
April 16, 2014, 02:49:18 PM

ALL NEW HEATHERAI Cryptsy Bot is Now Available

We have finished development of our new bot which is now on par with our competition. It is a great tool to trade automatically. Bots for other exchanges will be coming soon.

We have the HeatherAI Cryptsy bot available for testing. Anyone who is interested in testing should pm me now.

Price: 0.45 BTC

Refer your friends and get 30% sent to you right away.

HeatherG78 (OP)

View Profile
April 16, 2014, 03:21:39 PM
Last edit: April 16, 2014, 04:41:46 PM by HeatherG78

Always check my last post for the latest link to the manual and bot downloads.

Click here to view the HeatherAI Cryptsy Bot Manual

Click here to download the Cryptsy HeatherAI bot

This will get you a trial version which will be activated for a short time. If you are interested in testing the bot, download it from the link above and pm me your username. If you test it properly, we'll send some free shares to your cryptostocks email address.

To buy your copy, pm me

Price: 0.45 BTC
One-time cost. Lifetime free updates

Refer your friends and get 30% sent to you right away.

Early investors welcome: We have a total of 10 advanced bots coming up soon. We have been working since the middle of 2013. We are 100% serious and committed to HeatherAI and very close to completion. Check out https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=513351.0

Contact Us:

gielbier

Activity: 914
Merit: 250

Making Smart Money Work

View Profile
April 16, 2014, 11:22:14 PM

Virus Total:
https://www.virustotal.com/nl/file/f288be5f6aad446c93b70d043ab3ccd7221e0a33ace7392b0ef7db3b1f8bc033/analysis/1397690310/
MD5: 43cc237be9aa89ea6d3839cff8e4543c

It's clean for those who are wondering.

Taking it for a test spin. Smiley

█████▄
██▀   ▀██
██     ██
▀██▄ ▄██▀
▄████▄   ▀███▀   ▄████▄
▄██▀  ▀██▄▄████▄▄██▀  ▀██
██       ███   ███       ██
██▄  ▄██▀▀████▀▀██▄  ▄██▀
▀████▀   ▄███▄   ▀████▀
▄██▀ ▀██▄
██     ██
██▄   ▄██
▀█████
          ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄    ▄▄▄▄    ▄▄
Prasaga
                                                    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
████████████████▄
██████████████████▄
████████████████████▄
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
█████████████████████