Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 01:43:34 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: VANTA Network: the new form of BitConnect?  (Read 187 times)
cybersofts (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 658
Merit: 284

View Profile
April 19, 2019, 06:04:51 AM

In fact, VANTA network is the new form of BitConnect or even worse. If not, how could VANTA network forced bounty hunters to trade their shitcoin (VNT) for 10 consecutive days to get paid, huh? For what? To fake trading volume. Only those who traded VNT got their bounty payment and those that failed to do so got nothing in return after working 6 weeks promoting VANTA network.

VANTA network paid only about 20% of the hunters who traded VNT for 10 consecutive days and stolen over 80% of the bounty pool. They want hunters to trade VNT to create fake trading volume to attract more people, investors and exchanges alike. 

Tell me, what do you think about this shady project called VANTA network?
For me, I see nothing but the new form of BitConnect on steroids or even worse!
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, which will follow the rules of the network no matter what miners do. Even if every miner decided to create 1000 bitcoins per block, full nodes would stick to the rules and reject those blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
batang_bitcoin

Activity: 2954
Merit: 598

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
April 19, 2019, 06:34:08 AM

I've check them and just because there's 'infinity connect', you think they are the new form of bitconnect?

I'm not a fan of ICOs and projects but they don't have that sort of lending platform just like BCC.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
niisarearning

Activity: 910
Merit: 252

View Profile
April 19, 2019, 06:53:54 AM

I stopped supporting ICO's even bounty hunting both are connected with Greed lots of bounty hunters promoting ICO's without knowing its potential also how it effect crypto community . May be its kind of Shady project . I feel in your comment its more concern about bounty hunter.
VanDeinsberg12

Activity: 1540
Merit: 507

View Profile
April 19, 2019, 06:57:02 AM

In fact, VANTA network is the new form of BitConnect or even worse. If not, how could VANTA network forced bounty hunters to trade their shitcoin (VNT) for 10 consecutive days to get paid, huh? For what? To fake trading volume. Only those who traded VNT got their bounty payment and those that failed to do so got nothing in return after working 6 weeks promoting VANTA network.

VANTA network paid only about 20% of the hunters who traded VNT for 10 consecutive days and stolen over 80% of the bounty pool. They want hunters to trade VNT to create fake trading volume to attract more people, investors and exchanges alike. 

So many people know about that if vanta is a shitty scam coin. that looks similar when you are forcing someone else to buy your coin and that was doing by vanta to the bounty hunters and that's even worst than not paid the bounty hunters.

.......[url]CHOOSE LIFE      CHOOSE SPACE      CHOOSE FRIENDS...........[URL].....►  C O M I N G   S O O N.....
SistaFista

Activity: 1638
Merit: 251

Hexhash.xyz

View Profile
April 19, 2019, 03:06:28 PM

Is there any specific reason why you can associate Vanta with Bitconnect ?
I know about the bounty, the trading rule was not in the beginning of the campaign.
They should not adding the new rule to receive payment at the end of bounty, they should announce it from beginning.

██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
            ████ 
       ████████████
       ████████████
       ████ ████     
       ████ ████     
    ████████████     
    ████████████     
       ████     
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
█▀▀▀

▀▀▀▀
HEXHASH.XYZ
▀▀▀█

▀▀▀▀
█▀▀▀

▀▀▀▀
WEB3 INFRASTRUCTURE TO POWER THE
FUTURE CREDENTIAL DATA NETWORKS
▀▀▀█

▀▀▀▀
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ █████████████▀█████ ██
██ ███ ▀█████▀      ▀█ ██
██ ███     ▀▀      ▐██ ██
██ ███▌            ███ ██
██ ████▌          ▄███ ██
██ ██████       ▄█████ ██
██ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
██ ████████████▀▀▀████ ██
██ ████████▀▀     ████ ██
██ █████▀    ▄▀  ▐████ ██
██ ██▀     ▄▀    ▐████ ██
██ ████▄▄ █▀     █████ ██
██ ██████ ▄▄█   ▐█████ ██
██ ████████████ ██████ ██
Galley

Activity: 1274
Merit: 14

View Profile
April 19, 2019, 03:45:02 PM

And I do not understand why they should not change the terms of the bounty if it is stipulated in the terms of the bounty company, with which you agree when you take part in the company, especially since they did this 5 days before the start of the two-week period. It was hard to make a bet once a day, despite the fact that the necessary tokens were transferred to you specifically for this. And about the accusations of cheating trading volumes, I can say the following: similar contests on new tokens are regularly held on the KuCoin exchange. We are now accusing KuCoin of fraud? I can not say this. I just want to add that I don’t have any concern with the Vanta project, I just closely followed the project and fulfilled all the conditions of the bounty company for which I received everything that was due to me in full.
omone1

Activity: 843
Merit: 52

View Profile
April 19, 2019, 03:53:27 PM

It's against the rule of play if that terms and conditions was never captured at the beginning. For I carefully select the ICO I buy and the bounty I participate in, I won't want to misled any community, when things are shady about a project, I simply just withdraw and sound an alarm.
Mrsparks

Activity: 406
Merit: 5

I-CHAIN - The Revolution of Digital Advertising

View Profile WWW
April 19, 2019, 04:12:55 PM

The vanta case was a case of brute.. The fact that they even cut down supply and yet refused to pay bounty hunters showed a lack of sensitivity and community building skills.. Nevertheless I wish them the best of luck and I pray this act of nonchalancy does not spread to other parts of their projects..

[     I C A      |      icacoin.com      |      IEO is live on Sept 2019     ]
━ ━━━   The Revolution of Digital Advertising   ━━━ ━
nreal

Activity: 932
Merit: 100

arcs-chain.com

View Profile
April 19, 2019, 04:54:24 PM

You don't get VNT because you don't you don't follow the rules of the bounty campaign they give, and you conclude they look like BCC. ridiculous

► ARCS ◄ ♦ ARCS - The New World Token (*Listed on KuCoin) ♦ ► ARCS ◄
───●●───●●───●●───●●───●●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●●───●●───●●───●●───●●───
Website|Twitter|Medium|Telegram|Whitepaper
herurist

Activity: 1680
Merit: 259

View Profile
April 19, 2019, 05:00:46 PM

Indeed, many do not receive rewards from Vanta for not following the bounty requirements, and what I know is that those who comply with the requirements must receive Vanta.

███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████████████████
████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀██████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄██
███████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀█████
████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄██████████████████
██████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀█████████████████
████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
Peruvyn

Activity: 126
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
April 19, 2019, 05:05:50 PM

Stop spreading fake news just because you failed to do simple task which makes you not to receive your token. VANTA Network is not a shit project and it is one of the few solid project in the first quarter of 2019. As a bounty hunter, you should have known that terms and conditions of bounty might change at any time and if you want to receive your reward even after the campaign, you must be ready comply with all the terms even after the completion of the bounty. This your smear campaign can't have any bad influence on VNT, so I will advise you to stop this.

BLOCKMASON LINK
Create Web APIs From Any Smart Contract
lionheart78
Legendary

Activity: 2884
Merit: 1152

View Profile WWW
April 19, 2019, 05:06:12 PM

You don't get VNT because you don't you don't follow the rules of the bounty campaign they give, and you conclude they look like BCC. ridiculous

I think the late implementation of trading to be able to get their bounty reward is simply unfair.  If that was on the beginning I doubt OP would join that campaign.  Besides that forced rule of trading is some kind of faking volume of the coin on an exchange.  Anyway, if OP have case about them being scammed he should open a scam accusation towards VNT on the on this board : https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?board=83.0.

▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄█████████▀█████████████▄
███████████▄▐▀▄██████████
███████▀▀███████▀▀███████
██████▀███▄▄████████████
█████████▐█████████▐█████
█████████▐█████████▐█████
██████████▀███▀███▄██████
████████████████▄▄███████
███████████▄▄▄███████████
▀█████▄▄████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
Peach
BTC bitcoin
Buy and Sell
Bitcoin P2P
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████████
██████▄
▄██
█████████████████▄
▄███████
██████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
▀███████████████████████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀██████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀

▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀
EUROPE | AFRICA
LATIN AMERICA
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

███████▄█
███████▀
██▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄
████████████▀
▐███████████▌
▐███████████▌
████████████▄
██████████████
███▀███▀▀███▀
Download on the
App Store
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

▄██▄
██████▄
█████████▄
████████████▄
███████████████
████████████▀
█████████▀
██████▀
▀██▀
GET IT ON
Google Play
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
Judge-Dredd

Activity: 517
Merit: 257

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
April 19, 2019, 05:20:41 PM

I believe the people have wised up enough that we may never see something quite like bitconnect again. Vanta is super shady there's no contesting that but I'd be willing to be it'll  never reach the value, hype, or organizational  level that Bitconnect did.

Sincerely,

Not Carlos Matos

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
aioc

Activity: 2884
Merit: 564

View Profile
April 19, 2019, 05:39:52 PM

We all know what happens to Bitconnectcoin was scammed $300 here and also some of my friends whom until now are not speaking to me, you can do the community a big favor if you can post the whole details in the scam sections and that will alert them to address issues about their so-called profit plan

rjp55

Activity: 798
Merit: 250

CurioInvest [IEO Live]

View Profile WWW
April 19, 2019, 05:49:11 PM

After they decide to scam bounty hunters they can be anything shady.

Bitconnect was a obvious ponzi and i doubt they will act that obvious but i don't trust them a bit.

░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░░                                         
              ░░▒▓▓███▓▓░░████████████████▓░                                   
          ░▓▓▓▒██████████░ ███████████████████▒                                 
       ░▓██▒░  ███████████▓ ▒███████████████████▓▓▓▓▓████▓▓                     
  ▒▓▓▓██▒     ████████   ▒██░ ██████████▓▒░      █████████████████▓▓▒░         
 ▓█▒░░        ▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▓  ░▒███░ ▓▓▓▒░░   ░░▒▒▓▓███▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒       ░▒▓███████▓▒░   
 █                                               ░▒▒▓▓██████████▓▒░░░▒▓██████▓█
 █▒  ▒▓▓▒░▒▓█▓▓▓▒▒▒▒░░                                    ░▒▓▓████████▓▓▒░   ▒█
 ░█ ▒████▓  ▒▒░▒▒▓▓▓▓██████████▓▓▓▒▒▒░                            ░▒      ░▓██ 
  ▒███▒▓▓██  ░              ▒░░█████▓▓▓▓██▓▓▒▒▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▒▒░░          ░░ ▓██████▓▓▒
    ▓█▓▓▒▓█▓ ▒              ▒▒▓███  ███████████▓▓█▓░░▒▒░░░  ▓███████▓████████ ▓█
     ░█  ▓██▓▒░░▒▓▓▓▓▓████████▓░   ████▒▒▓▓▓▓██████      ░ ████████▒█████▓▒  ▒█
      ▓▓▓▓████▓▒░░                ▒███ ░███▓█▓▓████░    ▓ ████████▓▓█▓▒    ▓▓▓ 
      ░▓█████▓▒▓██████▓▒░         ▒██▓ ██▒  ██▓▓████    ▒  ░            ▒██▒   
        ░▒         ░▒▓█████████▓▒  ██▒ █▓    ██▒█████    ▒▒▒░░░▒░░░█▓▒▓██▓     
                          ░▒▓█████████ ██    ▓█▒█████▓             ░▓██▓       
                                  ░▒▓█▓ ██ ░▒██░██████▓  ▒▒▒░   ▒▓███▒         
                                      █▓▒▓████░▓████▓ ▓▓▓██████████░           
                                       ▓█▓▓▓▓▓█████▓          ░▒▒               
                                         ▒▓▓██▓▒░                               

|
|

██ ███████████▀     ██ ██
██ ██████████▌   ▄▄▄██ ██
██ ██████████   ██████ ██
██ ███████          ██ ██
██ ███████▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄██ ██

██ █████████████▀█████ ██
██ ███ ▀█████▀      ▀█ ██
██ ███     ▀▀      ▐██ ██
██ ███▌            ███ ██
██ ████▌          ▄███ ██
██ ██████       ▄█████ ██
██ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████ ██

██ ████████████▀▀▀████ ██
██ ████████▀▀     ████ ██
██ █████▀    ▄▀  ▐████ ██
██ ██▀     ▄▀    ▐████ ██
██ ████▄▄ █▀     █████ ██
██ ██████ ▄▄█   ▐█████ ██
██ ████████████ ██████ ██
|
Whitepaper
Ann Thread
Bounty Thread
cryptounicon

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
April 19, 2019, 05:57:06 PM

Forcing bounty hunters to do such a task seems extremely shady at best. I would stay far away from this project. If a project is technologically sound, and is innovating, the trade volume will come regardless.

EZ365 TM     ⚫  REVOLUTIONARY DIGITAL ASSET ECOSYSTEM  ⚫
████████████████ [ http://ez365.io/ ] ████████████████
||bit

Activity: 924
Merit: 506

View Profile
April 19, 2019, 06:02:06 PM

How they could monitor bounty hunters on the exchange?

I mean, exchange was giving trade data to VANTA? I think that exchange is problematic as much as vanta.
Averim

Activity: 515
Merit: 12

View Profile
April 19, 2019, 07:19:13 PM

It is always sad to hear from this kind of campaign. It is normal work to be paid and we all know what means to be a bounty hunter.
TimeTeller

Activity: 2716
Merit: 588

View Profile
April 19, 2019, 07:27:53 PM

Forcing bounty hunters to do such a task seems extremely shady at best. I would stay far away from this project. If a project is technologically sound, and is innovating, the trade volume will come regardless.

You are very correct. If the project is confident about their capability, there's no reason to require such task to bounty hunters.
Given the task is not so difficult, yet, it is giving a bad impression towards the project.
And for those who did not comply, they will spread a lot of fud and hate because their effort was just wasted.
The dev team should have given the fair share to their bounty participants.
Bottomline, just be careful in joining bounty programs. Once you are in, you are expected to follow their rules til the end to get your reward.
OluwaTosin10

Activity: 546
Merit: 4

View Profile
April 19, 2019, 07:43:08 PM

This might upset you but in reality I have not seen any similar correlation to bitconnect
Secondly I saw that the token trading also has an airdrop boldly announced on their website; this tells us that the trading is legal and accepted by the exchange

Thirdly; we are not new in bounties and we can always expect any rules change

Apologies for your loss
Stick your boots to corrections

There is no legal right or claims in bounties

Good luck
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: