Bitcoin Forum
June 15, 2024, 04:48:43 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Have you figured out what you are Investing in?  (Read 12264 times)
hahahafr

Activity: 938
Merit: 501

View Profile
April 25, 2019, 09:11:42 PM

I have come to the conclusion that investing into major cryptocurrencies such as Bitcoin, Ethereum, Ripple, Binance coin are the best because with these cryptocurrencies there are new investors who come on board every now and then but with ICOs they are mostly full of pumps and dumps.

◢◣                      ◢◣
                                     ◢████◣           ◢████◣
                               ◢████████◣◢████████◣
                               █████████████████
                               █████████████████
                               █████████████████
                               █████████████◤██████
                               ███████████◤████████
                               █████████◤██████████
                               ███████◤████████████
                               █████◤██████████████
                               █████◣                       ◢█████
                               ███████◣            ◢███████
                               █████████◣◢█████████
                               ◥████████◤◥████████◤
                                    ◥████◤            ◥████◤
                                          ◥◤                      

HYDAX
       Secure  
   Efficient
   Simple  
   Medium 
    Twitter  
    Telegram 
[/center
Hamphser

Activity: 2520
Merit: 328

View Profile
April 25, 2019, 10:39:42 PM

Majority of those who joined cryptocurrency in late 2017 was in for easy money but rode the hype. Thus, they got burned when the market started correcting the bubble. There will always be those newbies who will join because of hype. But I think by now, those who got burned in 2018 bear market has already learned their lesson and are more mature investors by now.

Suppose, the times of this hype are over. I am sure that Bitcoin will grow but it will not do is as fast as it was in 2017. As for investment in altcoins, sure, I always learn about the alt before I buy it.
We wont really able to see the same movement as of this current years to come with bitcoin which i do much prefer on having this way where gradual increase or slowly climbing up
and having more volume which we have reached out some statistics that we do have more than on that year 2017 or on ATH which signifies that
support is becoming stronger.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
PLAY NOW
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
Yakamoto
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1007

View Profile
April 25, 2019, 11:22:14 PM

I have come to the conclusion that investing into major cryptocurrencies such as Bitcoin, Ethereum, Ripple, Binance coin are the best because with these cryptocurrencies there are new investors who come on board every now and then but with ICOs they are mostly full of pumps and dumps.
I'm glad that more users are catching onto the running theme of ICOs being pumps and dumps which only benefit the owners of the coin. I remember when they were all the rage and you couldn't tap into enough of them because each one was a rocket ready to explode into outer space. I think the ICO hype died while was away, luckily.

If anything, new shitcoins aren't being tapped into as often and I think that's great for the community as a whole. The staple cryptos (BTC, ETH, XRP, etc.) that you mentioned are getting more solid communities which allow for a higher chance of new tech ideas springing up and being implemented, as opposed to the wide spread of users that previously dotted the crypto communities. I'm going to take my time with Bitcoin and continue down the same path as I did before, but there's a whole slew of other viable options these days.
aimata27

Activity: 531
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
April 29, 2019, 12:33:57 PM

The hyped in 2017 cause bitcoin and others cryptocurrencies to surged toward the end of the year and complete crashed back to the bottom in December 2018. Did people really know what they are investing in?  Is a question that keeps ringing in my mind and actually the answer to that question is that people follow the hype and forgot to  checked for reality before investing and this come from the testimony of those that has claim of making big profits or gain from the past surge that came into the cryptocurrencies market.
I think the red flag there is that people think of what they are going to get from their investments into cryptocurrencies more than the capital they have invested and as results when the reality done on them,  they began to sell out of panic and in turn the market clash like it happens through 2018.
Now that we have another opportunity to invest because of the down turned,  I do believe that it is good you look at the reality behind any coin you want to invest in and not the FUD,  manipulations,  FOMO and hype behind those coins.

Well for me, a safe investment would do better. I mean I'm only investing on the top cryptocurrencies that will surely give me huge profits at the near future or when the bulls run again.
rysea2

Activity: 407
Merit: 101

View Profile
April 29, 2019, 04:35:39 PM

The hyped in 2017 cause bitcoin and others cryptocurrencies to surged toward the end of the year and complete crashed back to the bottom in December 2018. Did people really know what they are investing in?  Is a question that keeps ringing in my mind and actually the answer to that question is that people follow the hype and forgot to  checked for reality before investing and this come from the testimony of those that has claim of making big profits or gain from the past surge that came into the cryptocurrencies market.
I think the red flag there is that people think of what they are going to get from their investments into cryptocurrencies more than the capital they have invested and as results when the reality done on them,  they began to sell out of panic and in turn the market clash like it happens through 2018.
Now that we have another opportunity to invest because of the down turned,  I do believe that it is good you look at the reality behind any coin you want to invest in and not the FUD,  manipulations,  FOMO and hype behind those coins.

Well for me, a safe investment would do better. I mean I'm only investing on the top cryptocurrencies that will surely give me huge profits at the near future or when the bulls run again.
sorry friend but in my opinion it still has risks, even though you invest in coins over still the price can suddenly drop and give a loss. So what we have to consider is the right time to enter and also to be able to avoid fud or false news circulating.

logicgate

Activity: 994
Merit: 252

View Profile
April 29, 2019, 06:10:43 PM

Of course i will figure it out before i invest on something . when it comes to crypto investments i automatically go for well known coins which was bitcoin and etherium . i dont need to do any further investigations if im only going to invest on these coins but if its an ico and ieo of course im going to figure them out first if they are came from a trusted source  or not  .

if we thing we get enough profits ,maybe we could sell it first.sometime we want to earn much money but keep holding our token.unfortunately price moved againts the direction

If you want to maximize your income , you will prefer to hodl and face for the incoming risk but if you are afraid about the volatility like me then its better if you can sell your coins for a secure profit .
  Risk is our part of life we will have to face it all around us, so it is not only in cryptocurrency but in other business as well, but we can reduce our risk by holding because holding at panic time is really good, we can avoid lose this way, we can buy more coins at now price but never think about selling it when price or market is under correction.
arpon11 (OP)

Activity: 882
Merit: 282

View Profile
April 29, 2019, 07:09:50 PM

Before it was just hype but now it is about a global decentralised currency with real world usage. When economies on a national scale begin to fall apart only bitcoin can save them.
I think this has a point, but I don't really expect a global crisis for bitcoin to rise, it will cause big trouble for majority of people.
I want a world where there's plenty of option to invest, I am investing in stocks and crypto also because that's my way to diversify my portfolio
but I'm expecting bitcoin as a decent payment system that would continue to have an adoption, not a saver when there's a global crisis.
There's still a hype in the market maybe not on bitcoin but in other coins because its their way to attract investors. Global crisis can happen but there's no exact time for that and we can't say that crypto or bitcoin will be their best option to survive. I believe on what I'm investing for, adoption will happen and the bull will begin but the hype will still make impact in the market newbies get hyped either they've loss money or make small money.  
Should we now say that hype is a simple way of making newbies lose to the professionals and skillful traders? I think you are right creep,  because without the hype there may not be profits to make.  I still remember that the cryptocurrencies markets will do well if we all understand what is in front for us the early adopters.  If you know were bitcoin will be in future you will wish you can saved all your holding and sell in future when bitcoin grow to an amazing price.  If we should wait for global financial Crisis before bitcoin grow it might not happen but I also agree on future adoptions by both institutionalized investors and individuals investors
Vaculin

Activity: 2912
Merit: 613

View Profile
April 29, 2019, 11:19:39 PM

Of course i will figure it out before i invest on something . when it comes to crypto investments i automatically go for well known coins which was bitcoin and etherium . i dont need to do any further investigations if im only going to invest on these coins but if its an ico and ieo of course im going to figure them out first if they are came from a trusted source  or not  .

if we thing we get enough profits ,maybe we could sell it first.sometime we want to earn much money but keep holding our token.unfortunately price moved againts the direction

If you want to maximize your income , you will prefer to hodl and face for the incoming risk but if you are afraid about the volatility like me then its better if you can sell your coins for a secure profit .
  Risk is our part of life we will have to face it all around us, so it is not only in cryptocurrency but in other business as well, but we can reduce our risk by holding because holding at panic time is really good, we can avoid lose this way, we can buy more coins at now price but never think about selling it when price or market is under correction.
Yes. Panic selling will only make us losers in the end so in order to prevent from losses, we should be more patient in holding our coins particularly in bearish season.Though there is a great opportunity to buy more coins when the price is low, but we should also see to it that we are investing in those potential coins that will give us good profits in the future.
TimeBits

Activity: 224
Merit: 62

View Profile
April 29, 2019, 11:57:34 PM

Land
GregH37
Legendary

Activity: 1302
Merit: 1037

View Profile
April 30, 2019, 09:47:06 AM

a safe investment would do better. I mean I'm only investing on the top cryptocurrencies that will surely give me huge profits at the near future or when the bulls run again.
That is the method I do adopt too, because that is the safest haven that can guaranteed profit return no matter how little the profit maybe, there are some coins below the top 20 that are so redundant and it feels as if the projects has been abandoned, those one can only be listed when bitcoin is going sideways, but we have some coins that will always respond to the call of BTC anytime it rises, and those are the coins we should all endeavors to invest in more.

If we are to consider pre ICO investment, then it might be better to go for the IEO platform projects for quick profit.
Akonobea

Activity: 72

View Profile
April 30, 2019, 10:27:08 AM

Not yet, the market is very volatile at the moment and it makes it quite difficult to choose crypto currencies to invest in. I would pick among some altcoins to invest in once the market starts stabilizing at a point in time.

BeGoods
Legendary

Activity: 1372
Merit: 1008

View Profile
April 30, 2019, 10:40:31 AM

Majority of those who joined cryptocurrency in late 2017 was in for easy money but rode the hype. Thus, they got burned when the market started correcting the bubble. There will always be those newbies who will join because of hype. But I think by now, those who got burned in 2018 bear market has already learned their lesson and are more mature investors by now.

Suppose, the times of this hype are over. I am sure that Bitcoin will grow but it will not do is as fast as it was in 2017. As for investment in altcoins, sure, I always learn about the alt before I buy it.
Only stupid and stubborn people who don't learn from mistakes, and in 2018 teaches many people that buying at ATH and when high prices are bad thing, there are times when you have to look at market conditions, not buy when many people tell you to buy.
playboy654

Activity: 546
Merit: 32

View Profile
April 30, 2019, 11:39:51 AM

Yes in all the time I have to watching configuring out which will be my perfect time for investment and which will be time for selling this kind of things will definitely be an analysis by me in all the time when the market is not well also.

South Park

Activity: 2926
Merit: 798

I am terrible at Fantasy Football!!!

View Profile
April 30, 2019, 06:50:48 PM

I do not even think that we can call putting money in icos an investment, it is more like a form of gambling in which you expect to select the right coin and make a fortune very rapidly but with the huge amount of scams in the market it is very likely that even if you do your due diligence you will end up investing only in scams and you will lose your money, so if you want to multiply the amount of money you hold through your trading and investing skills the top 10 coins in the market seems like the best option to do it.
logicgate

Activity: 994
Merit: 252

View Profile
April 30, 2019, 07:13:26 PM

Only stupid and stubborn people who don't learn from mistakes, and in 2018 teaches many people that buying at ATH and when high prices are bad thing, there are times when you have to look at market conditions, not buy when many people tell you to buy.
  Those who are not sure about increasing demand of bitcoin will get lose at the end, 2018 has given us chance to buy at low price of almost 4k which has started to rise and become 6k recently. I have seen price has always get change with since long; history is there bitcoin made progress, which can make so many people as milliner,
Oceat

Activity: 2506
Merit: 368

View Profile
April 30, 2019, 08:48:14 PM

For some newbies, it may be hard for them to realize it that fast but eventually they will learn how to adjust and go with the flow of the market. Some of these investors and traders who have less experience will eventually gonna suffer more if they continue what they were doing without assuring how to recover quickly from their losses. It may take more time for them to completely realize what they were doing was not enough yet.

zikzag

Activity: 588

Minter

View Profile
May 01, 2019, 05:07:54 AM

I think if again there will be a very large increase in the crypto market. There will be an influx of new users who will again begin to invest in everything. But old users will remain in profit because they are already experienced.

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
Odessit_ya

Activity: 172
Merit: 102

A Blockchain Mobile Operator With Token Rewards

View Profile
May 01, 2019, 06:30:53 AM

Nowadays, investing in altcoins is a thankless task.
I have a few projects in which I invest a little now, but of course at the beginning I study them well and I like them and I believe in them ...

M!R△CLE TELE     BRINGING MAGIC TO THE TELECOM INDUSTRY     JOIN US NOW!
▐▐   40% Biweekly Rewards     ▬▬▬   Calls at €0.2   ▬▬▬     Traffic from €0.01 worldwide   ▌▌
▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  Lightpaper  Bounty  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram   ▬▬▬▬▬▬
ufaiz50

Activity: 1666
Merit: 502

View Profile
May 01, 2019, 06:57:04 AM

This is why many do panic sell when prices go down and cause a deep decline, because they do not understand what is invested. When prices go up a lot of news that appears with the timeline or the great bitcoin investment title, the value of bitcoin is very high, bitcoin is very valuable. They do not discuss that the value of cryptocurrency is a fluctuation and how risky the investment is.

..1xBit.com   Super Six..
▄█████████████▄
████████████▀▀▀
█████████████▄
█████████▌▀████
██████████  ▀██
██████████▌   ▀
████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
▀██████████████
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████       
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████     
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
Premier League
LaLiga
Serie A
Bundesliga
Ligue 1
Primeira Liga
..TAKE PART..
sana54210
Legendary

Activity: 3206
Merit: 1128

"CoinPoker.com"

View Profile
May 01, 2019, 08:35:04 AM

I don’t think anyone is investing in this without being aware what it is and how risky it can be, just that some people are blinded by greediness and that is why they keep on losing, and some people are just because luck wasn’t on their side (and it wouldn’t be on everybody’s side). So they know what they are buying, everyone makes a mistake, and the worst of it all is that you can’t predict what the price of BTC is going to be next, the only thing you can do is just to guess what it is going to be.

Yes in all the time I have to watching configuring out which will be my perfect time for investment and which will be time for selling this kind of things will definitely be an analysis by me in all the time when the market is not well also.
That is every trader/investor’s dream, they want to buy when the price is at its lowest and sell when it’s at the highest price possible for that year, but it doesn’t work. The reason why it doesn’t work is because we don’t know which direction the price is really heading to. If you do follow up with these price analysis online you will, you will notice that they never work out. And why they never work out is because nobody can really tell what’s going to happen in next in the market. So all we do is read the chart and guess what’s likely to be the next move and then invest our money and risk it in hope that it works out for us.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: