Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 10:49:50 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Have you figured out what you are Investing in?  (Read 12256 times)
mbluxs

Activity: 938
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 14, 2019, 10:07:02 PM

Actually, not every year is what he invests now, they don't even know the history of the establishment of bitcoin and the change in the price of bitcoin and they are still convinced of bitcoin investment, maybe this is because of the benefits they get quite a bitcoin so they strongly believe in bitcoin investment  although the investment risk in bitcoin is quite large and they survive because of the value they get and that is a reason that is quite common among those who invest
Bitcoin is not an investment but its having price changing nature so we can make profits from it but we need to understand the risks behind holding the bitcoins as well,this is what we need to figure out before investing on bitcoin.
no, bitcoin is an investment because investment is a form of investment asset that aims to gain future profits, yes, maybe the risk is common but depends on how we deal with it so it doesn't become a loss.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"There should not be any signed int. If you've found a signed int somewhere, please tell me (within the next 25 years please) and I'll change it to unsigned int." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
semobo

Activity: 1498
Merit: 146

View Profile
May 15, 2019, 03:04:31 PM

Actually, not every year is what he invests now, they don't even know the history of the establishment of bitcoin and the change in the price of bitcoin and they are still convinced of bitcoin investment, maybe this is because of the benefits they get quite a bitcoin so they strongly believe in bitcoin investment  although the investment risk in bitcoin is quite large and they survive because of the value they get and that is a reason that is quite common among those who invest
Bitcoin is not an investment but its having price changing nature so we can make profits from it but we need to understand the risks behind holding the bitcoins as well,this is what we need to figure out before investing on bitcoin.
no, bitcoin is an investment because investment is a form of investment asset that aims to gain future profits, yes, maybe the risk is common but depends on how we deal with it so it doesn't become a loss.
Bitcoin is not made to be an investment,its just form for cryptography currency uses decentralized blockchain technology. Smiley
upsidedown75
Legendary

Activity: 1288
Merit: 1036

View Profile
May 16, 2019, 10:42:25 AM

Bitcoin is not made to be an investment,its just form for cryptography currency uses decentralized blockchain technology. Smiley
I expected that this would even have been a debate in this forum long time ago for us all to really know where we are getting the cryptocurrency matter wrong. I understand that the blockchain technology is a very complicated system, and everyone is just trying as much as possible to break it down in their brain for a better understanding.

I also believe that cryptocurrency was nit made to be an investment if we follow satoshi’s whitepaper, it is meant to just be a peer to peer payment system that will exclude third party involvement, but then, why did satoshi come up with ICO? For him to have done ICO which we all know is for investment purpose because no one will give money freely to a company without getting profit in return.
Vaculin

Activity: 2898
Merit: 612

View Profile
May 16, 2019, 03:36:23 PM

I always trying to analyse the things that which will useful for me in the future that's only make my future to be better everytime and especially what my investment is always in my mind.
of course we have to study and learn to analyze, especially for beginners like me. by analyzing we can apply several strategies with various possibilities, so that we already know the future that will occur
Yes. We should study first and make a wide research on the coins we want to invest in cryptocurrency. Atleast we should know our main reason and figure out what we are investing in. Crypto has a big risks along with it so if we plan to start investing in crypto, then we should also be prepared enough to take the risks.
AntoCokbun

Activity: 322
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 16, 2019, 08:25:12 PM

The hyped in 2017 cause bitcoin and others cryptocurrencies to surged toward the end of the year and complete crashed back to the bottom in December 2018. Did people really know what they are investing in?  Is a question that keeps ringing in my mind and actually the answer to that question is that people follow the hype and forgot to  checked for reality before investing and this come from the testimony of those that has claim of making big profits or gain from the past surge that came into the cryptocurrencies market.
I think the red flag there is that people think of what they are going to get from their investments into cryptocurrencies more than the capital they have invested and as results when the reality done on them,  they began to sell out of panic and in turn the market clash like it happens through 2018.
Now that we have another opportunity to invest because of the down turned,  I do believe that it is good you look at the reality behind any coin you want to invest in and not the FUD,  manipulations,  FOMO and hype behind those coins.
If you really enter when you write this, then I think you are a very lucky person, because the price of bitcoin almost continues to experience pumps from April to the present even reaching $ 8000, and there is still a high possibility that the increase will continue.

Finestream

Activity: 3024
Merit: 604

View Profile
May 16, 2019, 09:23:13 PM

The hyped in 2017 cause bitcoin and others cryptocurrencies to surged toward the end of the year and complete crashed back to the bottom in December 2018. Did people really know what they are investing in?  Is a question that keeps ringing in my mind and actually the answer to that question is that people follow the hype and forgot to  checked for reality before investing and this come from the testimony of those that has claim of making big profits or gain from the past surge that came into the cryptocurrencies market.
I think the red flag there is that people think of what they are going to get from their investments into cryptocurrencies more than the capital they have invested and as results when the reality done on them,  they began to sell out of panic and in turn the market clash like it happens through 2018.
Now that we have another opportunity to invest because of the down turned,  I do believe that it is good you look at the reality behind any coin you want to invest in and not the FUD,  manipulations,  FOMO and hype behind those coins.
If you really enter when you write this, then I think you are a very lucky person, because the price of bitcoin almost continues to experience pumps from April to the present even reaching $ 8000, and there is still a high possibility that the increase will continue.
Well today's market condition is a very good sign that the price will reach even higher than what we expected.But still once you start investing,you need to figure out the coins you want to invest and not just based on other's manipulations or hypes because once fluctuations occur in the market,you will mostly resort into being panic because of not studying the crypto market in the first place.

muhhentuhhen

Activity: 352
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 03, 2019, 06:54:19 PM

The road to 10 000 is opened to Bitcoin. May proved that the bears have left the market. Now, BTC is going to run faster a bit. Therefore, I know what I am investing in - it is the future. Litecoin and EOS can be good investments now also.
zidanw

Activity: 1162
Merit: 258

1xbit.com

View Profile
June 04, 2019, 03:40:37 AM

2017 crypto time was a rush. That time had many losers and winners. Some people had their luck, they won a lot of money. Some people didn't get that luck, they lost all Smiley I do not blame all of losers that time Smiley
Fomo that happened at that time was quite large and could not blame anyone when the price increase was high enough because it followed the demand that happened to the market. we cannot blame Bitcoin or those who get profits.

1xBit.com TICKET RUSH
                                       ▄██▄▄
    ▄▄▄▀▀█████▀▀▄▄▄            ▄▄    ▄███████▄
  ▄▀      ▀█▀      ▀▄        ▄█████████████████▄
 ██▌       █       ▐██      ▄████████████████▀▀██
████▄▄   ▄▄█▄▄   ▄▄████   ▄████████████████▀████
██▀   ▀▀███████▀▀   ▀██▄▄██████████████▀▀███▄▄██
█        █████        ██████████████▀██████▀▀ ▄▀
█       █     █       ███████████▀▀███▀▀▀▀▄▀▀
 █▄▄▄▄▄▀       ▀▄▄▄▄█████████████▀▀
  ▀████▄       ▄███████████████▀▀
    ▀▀▀██▄▄▄▄▄███████████████
               ████████▀▀
               ▀█▄▄▀ ▀
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
BET ON
WORLD CUP &
COLLECT TICKETS!
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
TAKE PART
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
rose9696

Activity: 770
Merit: 10

https://streamies.io/

View Profile
June 04, 2019, 06:01:32 AM

2017 crypto time was a rush. That time had many losers and winners. Some people had their luck, they won a lot of money. Some people didn't get that luck, they lost all Smiley I do not blame all of losers that time Smiley
Fomo that happened at that time was quite large and could not blame anyone when the price increase was high enough because it followed the demand that happened to the market. we cannot blame Bitcoin or those who get profits.
It is also a great lesson for us. Although I was a big profit at the time. When I saw the price of ETH falling a lot in February, I decided to sell everything and I thought it was a bubble. It was right and I learned a lot of experiences.
In investment and trading, what we need to control the best is our own capital and greed and especially to be wise in considering the market's growth.

S T R E A M I E S -  Streaming in Anonimity  -  No rules
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●●     Whitepaper Released    ●● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
DISCORD    -    BITCOINTALK    -    WEBSITE    -    EXCHANGE
Xampeuu

Activity: 1400
Merit: 115

Sugars.zone | DatingFi - Earn for Posting

View Profile
June 04, 2019, 07:46:09 AM

instead we must learn from the market. anything can happen here, so we have to know what the market wants. when Fomo happened, no one could hold it back, let alone aided by many bitcoiners who traded

guoyu78

Activity: 1190
Merit: 541

View Profile
June 06, 2019, 06:02:21 AM

Bitcoin system cannot be blamed while the people using the system are to be blamed for the crash of 2017, first, it was humans that still manipulated the system, because naturally, the value was growing through the various ICOs that we had then and attracted lots of organic pump that was healthy before one silly whale decided to cause FOMO and reverse it by dumping which made investors follow too.

Now that most people have learnt from the past now, human errors will be limited and I see the next ATH not having speedy dump, it will just be the way we have been seeing some short increase now with a correction usually caused by few dumping.
jakoylantern

Activity: 560
Merit: 107

View Profile
June 06, 2019, 01:34:09 PM

For me, I know and understand the things that I’m investing at because in life you can’t focus on many things like me, I almost miss nine months about bitcoin forum and some minor news about it because I concentrate more in my studies. I know that some people can focus on their studies and bitcoin, but if things get hard, you most choice what you genuinely want or need to make your future much brighter. For me, that’s the investment I figured out.  Smiley
jademaxsuy

Activity: 924
Merit: 220

View Profile WWW
June 06, 2019, 02:52:42 PM

sometimes yes, I have figured what I am investing or sometimes no because I have sometimes because of hype. All of it depend in a case or scenario like bitcoin that after seeing the graph one can fully understand on when will be the best time to buy and sell bitcoin. It is just a matter how smart and risk taker an individual will be.

And it is still luck that will going to work for and it is vital to become successful in this investment with full of uncrrtainties.
NeverSop

Activity: 518
Merit: 11

HODL

View Profile
June 06, 2019, 03:00:10 PM

I think differently, bitcoin is a high-value speculation or product, depending on our purpose, vision and goals. That means, bitcoin is a tool that will bring value based on knowledge and intelligence from users for its ultimate purpose. Roll Eyes

indrakusumaindra

Activity: 728
Merit: 101

The Standard Protocol - Solving Inflation

View Profile
June 06, 2019, 04:36:18 PM

Yes i do realize that the market conditions on 2019 are not the same like in 2017, i do also think market are more mature right now and i do invest in the coin that i trust ( not like in 2017 just following the pump and fomo ). I do think the best project in 2019 are the project that are related to blockchain technology.  So i do invest in coin that are working on blockchain development so i do believe in what i invest in and i do know what they are doing.

fauzan Ichsan

Activity: 1204
Merit: 102

👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh | 🔥 Ultimate Launc

View Profile
June 07, 2019, 04:16:18 AM

in my opinion all types of investment must have risks that will be obtained especially investment using crypto currency risk will be greater and every investor must have the knowledge and understanding of the risks that we will get in his investment and confidence and patience is the capital that every investor must have in investment with crypto currency
having knowledge in the crypto world is very important. knowing that, we can be aware of the risks and carry out investments calmly. so patience to wait for investment in the long term will be achieved until reap satisfying results

nerlial

Activity: 546
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 07, 2019, 06:36:17 PM

People give in to panic in a growing market and think that they will not have time to enter the market. Begin to buy indiscriminately. Although it was necessary to buy yesterday and today is too late. On such people and smart traders earn.

DIAGON  e S p o r t s   ▐ ╹  Global decentralize eSports ecosystem
JAPCNSPNRU   WHITEPAPER  ]     ICO ❱ ❱  ❱ Nov. 12 th
facebook   ◥ TWITTER   ◥ reddit   ────  (❪   B U Y   ❫)  ────
radjie

Activity: 1792
Merit: 264

View Profile
June 07, 2019, 07:37:55 PM

it's just that many people believe in bitcoin and can be used as investment assets so that their value can be very valuable.if we look at the history of bitcoin launches, bitcoin was created by shatosi to facilitate transactions that make it easier for its users

Sr Member

EPSILOAN
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
██████████████████████████
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████████████████████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
█████▄     ███████    ▄█████
███████     █████    ███████
███████ ▄    ███     ███████
███████ █▄    █ █    ███████
███████ ██▄    ██    ███████
███████ ███▄  ███    ███████
█████▀   ▀██▄███▀     ▀█████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
brotherwood12

Activity: 686
Merit: 30

View Profile
June 08, 2019, 12:33:53 PM

i think yes , i just figured out what my coin will come , and the project behind of it also the road map of that coin 
Adriano2010

Activity: 1414
Merit: 516

View Profile WWW
June 08, 2019, 03:02:30 PM

I invest on some altcoins but i don't know for sure when will grow and can take a lot of time to get a profit from but even so i still believe on long term i could get some profit, but indeed now the market is not like on 2017.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: