Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 05:50:40 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: John "fucking" McAfee: I will reveal Satoshi  (Read 1215 times)
Fabienne_ayy

Activity: 117
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 21, 2019, 03:50:25 PM

John McAfee claims to know the identity of Satoshi and has made several twitter posts suggesting he will reveal the identity if the they do not reveal themselves.

He is not really brave enough, so I don't think it will ever happen, it's just game on the public, for us to believe for him to become more popular
If you see garbage posts (off-topic, trolling, spam, no point, etc.), use the "report to moderator" links. All reports are investigated, though you will rarely be contacted about your reports.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
sumangs

Activity: 644
Merit: 101

View Profile
April 21, 2019, 03:55:54 PM

He is just getting attention for people to blindly follow him again on his crypto advises. Remember he endorse a token that didn't pumped instead it goes dumped so hard that make some of his followers distrust him. So telling that he will reveal Mr. Satoshi I think it is just a hoax for whom the person he will points on, on who is the real Satoshi.
bigmelons25

Activity: 240
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 21, 2019, 04:06:16 PM

John Mcafee is just an attention seeker, I wouldn't trust anything this guy says.  He is just attempting to get more twitter followers.  I still respect him and everything he has done for cryptocurrency and antivirus systems though.
Jating

Activity: 2926
Merit: 808

View Profile
April 21, 2019, 04:39:34 PM

John Mcafee is just an attention seeker, I wouldn't trust anything this guy says.  He is just attempting to get more twitter followers.  I still respect him and everything he has done for cryptocurrency and antivirus systems though.

He doesn't need to get more twitter followers. However, McAfee has been touted to be running for the US Presidential election in 2020 so he needs media.

And that is why his releasing another bold statement but it doesn't hold any weight because obviously no one in their right frame of mind would believed everything when John opens his mouth.
PlusOne88

Activity: 420
Merit: 10

“Tackling Climate Change Using Blockchain”

View Profile
April 21, 2019, 05:05:11 PM

If he said so, then maybe he has knowledge about satoshi. But I think even if he would reveal the real satoshi and satoshi would still not claim that he is then the real identity will still be left hanging. It would end up still in a debate of whoever is satoshi. Mcafee maybe credible  enough but the satoshi will always have the final say.

Shenzou

Activity: 1400
Merit: 283

View Profile
April 21, 2019, 05:27:28 PM

Come on no buddy believes this none sense, every now and than some one comes up to claim that he is the rightful owner and creator of bitcoin, hasn't McAfee had enough attention now he is claiming that he knows the true identity of satoshi, i don't think he actually knows, i just think that this is an attempt to get some attention, the attention that every time some faker comes out and says he is the actual satoshi nakamoto, people should know that satoshi will never come out and reveal himself because that will cause a lot of problems for him and for bitcoin.
pixie85

Activity: 2142
Merit: 524

View Profile
April 21, 2019, 05:29:40 PM

If he said so, then maybe he has knowledge about satoshi. But I think even if he would reveal the real satoshi and satoshi would still not claim that he is then the real identity will still be left hanging. It would end up still in a debate of whoever is satoshi. Mcafee maybe credible  enough but the satoshi will always have the final say.

I don't think that he has. It's a PR stunt by him and we can all watch it develop as news sites write about it and people like OP make threads on forums.

McAfee is known for talking too much and changing views. He made a price prediction last year and then acted like he never did it and did it all on camera. I expect him to later change his mind and decide not to reveal Satoshi's identity.
Bttzed03
Legendary

Activity: 2114
Merit: 1149

https://bitcoincleanup.com/

View Profile
April 21, 2019, 05:35:30 PM

Why don't we just wait for a few more days where he says he'll continue to narrow down the identity of the real Satoshi  Grin
Let's see how this new show will play out.  
cellard
Legendary

Activity: 1372
Merit: 1252

View Profile
April 21, 2019, 05:36:32 PM

This seems like another round of John "fucking" McAfee tweeting juicy stuff to get headlines. It's already working, just google "Bitcoin mcafee" or "Bitcoin satoshi" and you already see tons of entries, actually by just tipping "satoshi" you see some ranked McAfee related pages. This is excellent SEO results, because those keywords are very competitive, so now everyone that searches for satoshi will learn about McAfee. This is the game of internet content and McAfee is winning at it again. He gets notoriety, that's all that matters.

I still want to see what he has to offer. He has resources and knowledge, however at this point not even signed keys from the genesis block would prove anything to me, it would just prove that satoshi got his coins stolen by whoever signs. Satoshi is most likely dead at this point or held hostage by some institution somewhere, or perhaps by some hired hitmen. Bitcoin is a scary world so stay safe.
Xsinx

Activity: 1036
Merit: 253

View Profile
April 21, 2019, 05:40:21 PM

The guy simply want's to stay relevant in the cryptospace, He saw what Binance CEO did and now he is trying to join the badwagon on the hunt for Who is satoshi. If he really know's who is the real satoshi, He would have already announce it and take the spotlight and credit for the person who reveal the great mystery behind bitcoin creator.
Mr.Ease

Activity: 1596
Merit: 534

View Profile
April 21, 2019, 05:45:36 PM

PR stunt 100% - McAfee is so full of shiet he doesn't know where or how to rid himself of the stank...

This dude comes and starts shilling ICO's. Just like Maywether, he doesn't know WTF he talks about.

Except he made it clear as day. "Yeah, I do drugs..."

OK John, Go smoke that crack pipe bro and shut the F**k up

~ Too Many Scams, Schemes, and Shitcoins... ~
tegarp90

Activity: 546
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 21, 2019, 06:35:29 PM

John McAfee claims to know the identity of Satoshi and has made several twitter posts suggesting he will reveal the identity if the they do not reveal themselves.

I protected the identity of Satoshi. It's time, though, that this be put to bed. Imposters claim to be him, we are spending time and energy in search of him - It's a waste. Every day I will narrow down the identity of Satoshi until he reveals himself, or I reveal him.
https://twitter.com/officialmcafee/status/1118574492538875904?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw%7Ctwcamp%5Etweetembed%7Ctwterm%5E1118574492538875904&ref_url=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.ccn.com%2Fjohn-mcafee-satoshi-nakmoto-identity-countdown-bitcoin

How do I know about Satoshi?

Yes, I drink, use drugs, chase women, run from the law - which I have done since I was 19. But it does not obviate the fact that I created a great company whose focus was stopping hackers. I had to know hacking. I am still John Fucking McAfee,
https://twitter.com/officialmcafee/status/1118583356915159042?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw%7Ctwcamp%5Etweetembed%7Ctwterm%5E1118583356915159042&ref_url=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.ccn.com%2Fjohn-mcafee-satoshi-nakmoto-identity-countdown-bitcoin

The "Who is Satoshi?" Mystery must end! First: It is NOT the CIA nor any agency of any world government. It IS a collection of people, but the white paper was written by one man, who currentky resides in the US. If he does not come forward these narrowings will continue.[
https://twitter.com/officialmcafee/status/1118569049871482885?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw%7Ctwcamp%5Etweetembed%7Ctwterm%5E1118569049871482885&ref_url=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.ccn.com%2Fjohn-mcafee-satoshi-nakmoto-identity-countdown-bitcoin

I don't know if he really knows who he is, but he is probably the most credible person to come forwards claiming to know or be him. That itself is not really difficult with the string of charlatans who have pretended in the past, but it is entirely possible given his past that he does know and again entirely possible this is just another John McAfee PR stunt.

I never trust this crazy crypto guy again. He's too arrogant and too sure about his statements that would never happen.
Following him in twitter just for jokes and just for looking some fun Cheesy
cryp24x

Activity: 1190
Merit: 253

View Profile
April 21, 2019, 07:11:11 PM

I agree with all of you. For now, we can see it as "seeking attention" on his part to regain his credibility eventhough we are not sure if he really knows the identity of Satoshi. He is the only one who knows the truth. I guess we just need to stay on what we are doing and wait for the revelation of Satoshi whenever it comes or not.
SixOfFive

Activity: 630
Merit: 257

View Profile
April 21, 2019, 07:28:08 PM

John McAfee is Donald Trump of crypto world. He himself don't know what he claims. He just do all this shit stunts to gain popularity and to remain in news in crypto active media. I believe no one knows satoshi nakamoto. Only Themos, Knows him as satoshi and theymos has started this forum way back and satoshi is inactive on forum from since dec,2010. These are all cheap publicity stunts by John "fucking" McAfee and if keep on speaking such shitty things, he will loose all this authenticity and will remain as a piece of entertainment.
Argoo

Activity: 2268
Merit: 225

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
April 21, 2019, 08:29:35 PM

John McAfee just attracts attention. On his name, he recently earns a good idea. Therefore, do not pay special attention to his words. Even if we assume that he knows who is hiding under the name of the creator of Bitcoin Satoshi Nakamoto. then without hard evidence his words mean nothing. If Satoshi himself does not want to show up, no one can force him to do this. But it seems that he is not going to do it.

SWG.ioPre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15
║〘 Available On BINANCE 〙•〘 FIRST LISTING CONFIRMED 〙•〘 ✅ Certik Audited 〙║
╙ ›››››››››››››››››››››››››››››› BUY NOW ‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹ ╜
btcdevil
Legendary

Activity: 1302
Merit: 1027

View Profile
April 21, 2019, 08:35:00 PM

Dont know why anyone wants to know about Satoshi when he or they dont want to get themselves reveled. This all media persons just  wanted to keep themselves in the media for that the are using the name of satoshi. We should not bothre about it and work on bitcoin and other cryptocurrency progress.
rosezionjohn

Activity: 882
Merit: 301

View Profile
April 21, 2019, 08:49:39 PM

Okay so John "fucking" McAfee is indirectly saying that craig is not the real Satoshi. Should we also expect a legal action action McAfee Huh It'll surely be fun if that ever happens  Grin

He said that it's a group of individuals, so maybe this group includes faketoshi?

I doubt it. He already said craig made a fake claim https://twitter.com/officialmcafee/status/1118577939535355904
thankyoulord

Activity: 475
Merit: 1

Tackling Climate Change Using Blockchain

View Profile WWW
April 21, 2019, 09:16:49 PM

Be alert, this dude cannot be trusted. He is just someone who is always desperate to be relevant and since people no longer believe his tweets when he supports a particular cryptocurrency, he is just looking for another means to be relevant. Lets just ignore him and focus on increasing bitcoin adoption across the globe.

▄ ◤ DAGO Mining ◥ ▄
▐░ ECOLOGICAL BITCOIN MINING ░▌ (https://dago-mining.com)
Wendigo
Legendary

Activity: 2604
Merit: 1036

View Profile
April 21, 2019, 09:17:52 PM

Dudes if McAfee knew the real identity of Satoshi he would have been sitting in a dark room with a bag over his head being interrogated by 3-letter agencies as we speak lol  Grin He is just pulling everyone's leg that guy  Cool
marlboroza
Legendary

Activity: 1932
Merit: 2270

View Profile
April 21, 2019, 09:37:13 PM

This is madness.
Does the man dont have something to do with his life?! Grin
Don't you think this is his life?
He is very smart person, you think this is madness but I see everyone in this space is talking about John's retweet. He got some publicity, mission f...king accomplished for an old man.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: