Bitcoin Forum
June 27, 2024, 10:15:35 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Effects of BCSV, good or bad ?  (Read 515 times)
shesheboy

Activity: 714
Merit: 114

View Profile
April 29, 2019, 10:43:45 AM

IMHO they both must be delisted from all top exchanges like all other aggressive forks  that saying that they are true chains)

That is happening . i saw lots of news that says that exchanges are now de listing bcsv  .l dont know why this coin is so controversial ?  Is this s fork ? If it is then there are many fork coins out there including bitcoincash but why they dont de list bch ? Bch is also controversial before but until now bch is still alive and going stronger  .

I dont think that this coin bcsv can have a bad effects from the market . people think that itl cause bad effect because they think that it can be a rival of bitcoin but that was normal . every single day there are new coins that are being created but people dont even care on them .
starblocks

Activity: 1344
Merit: 502

View Profile
May 01, 2019, 12:34:05 AM

Both of these assets are only forks of the real thing and they are both subject to volatility due to all of the controversy surrounding recent events not to mention the technical problems faced by Bitcoin SV (BSV) in terms of blockchain stability so if you're looking for a lower risk option it would be unwise to invest in either of these until all of these issues have been resolved

consideritdone

Activity: 602
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 01, 2019, 10:04:49 AM

https://www.coingecko.com/en/coins/bitcoin-sv despite the negative news last week.
I am amazed how sv is still showing strength
babarian (OP)

Activity: 658
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 02, 2019, 12:20:58 PM

yes, I think this discussion is clear that with the BSV Delist from several large exchangers it does not mean that it will directly affect BCHABC because they are forks with different products.
I think this discussion is sufficient until here,
I will lock this thread, thank you ...  Wink Wink
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  

Jump to: