Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 05:11:06 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: YoBit IEO's  (Read 784 times)
marcotheminer (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 2072
Merit: 1049

┴puoʎǝq ʞool┴

View Profile
April 19, 2019, 03:33:35 PM
Last edit: April 20, 2019, 02:57:58 PM by marcotheminer

What are people's thoughts on their IEO's? The coins cannot be withdrawn, they must be bought and sold for profit on their exchange. It seems like a smart idea - but you could lose quickly if you're not fast enough.

Next one in 90 hours - I'm going to try catching it this time..

EDIT: If it's not clear, this is a huge fucking gamble, I'm put $5..

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitcoin mining is now a specialized and very risky industry, just like gold mining. Amateur miners are unlikely to make much money, and may even lose money. Bitcoin is much more than just mining, though!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
dunfida
Legendary

Activity: 3080
Merit: 1131

View Profile
April 19, 2019, 06:27:08 PM

What are people's thoughts on their IEO's? The coins cannot be withdrawn, they must be bought and sold for profit on their exchange. It seems like a smart idea - but you could lose quickly if you're not fast enough.

IEO is the new trend now when it comes to investing and you really need to be fast and alert if you dont like to miss out the train. You missed then you'll surely lose some money.

electronicash
Legendary

Activity: 3080
Merit: 1051

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile WWW
April 19, 2019, 06:36:38 PM

by being fast means you should be the first to dump what you have got because if not, you'd be holding a worthless coin. lucky if you got the project where the developers are seriously developing the project. unfortunately i don't find much serious projects that are listed  in yobit and not listed somewhere else.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
Lanatsa

Activity: 2828
Merit: 649

View Profile
April 19, 2019, 06:50:44 PM

by being fast means you should be the first to dump what you have got because if not, you'd be holding a worthless coin. lucky if you got the project where the developers are seriously developing the project. unfortunately i don't find much serious projects that are listed  in yobit and not listed somewhere else.
Yobit? with that shitty exchange? I wont put up a single penny on it.They do have shady issues in the past which until now they haven't still resolve yet.They might
launch their IEO and as far as i know they succeeded and accumulate thousands of BTC which is pretty questionable sale for such shady site.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
examplens
Legendary

Activity: 3276
Merit: 3168

Crypto Swap Exchange

View Profile WWW
April 19, 2019, 10:24:09 PM

Yobit? with that shitty exchange? I wont put up a single penny on it.They do have shady issues in the past which until now they haven't still resolve yet.They might
launch their IEO and as far as i know they succeeded and accumulate thousands of BTC which is pretty questionable sale for such shady site.

I agree with you about Yobit.
There is too much appeal to them, especially when they are concerned about withdrawing problem. I give my support to IEO, but only to high trusted exchanges. Many scam projects, now they can use more "secure" way to take money from the investors.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
BitHodler
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1179

View Profile
April 19, 2019, 10:28:35 PM

IEO is the new trend now when it comes to investing and you really need to be fast and alert if you dont like to miss out the train. You missed then you'll surely lose some money.
Even if you managed to invest, it's more likely that you end up losing than to actually make profit, and this applies to all exchanges that participate in this IEO hype. Also, you can't lose any money if you don't invest in the first place.

The problem these exchanges don't want to solve is how bots in a matter of seconds empty the whole pool of tokens, and it wouldn't surprise me if most of these bots are operated by the exchanges themselves.

Everything around this hype stinks.

BSV is not the real Bcash. Bcash is the real Bcash.
marcotheminer (OP)
Legendary

┴puoʎǝq ʞool┴

View Profile
April 20, 2019, 02:11:17 AM

Even if you managed to invest, it's more likely that you end up losing than to actually make profit, and this applies to all exchanges that participate in this IEO hype. Also, you can't lose any money if you don't invest in the first place.

The problem these exchanges don't want to solve is how bots in a matter of seconds empty the whole pool of tokens, and it wouldn't surprise me if most of these bots are operated by the exchanges themselves.

Right, and often the exchange is in the best position to run the fastest bots and get in on their own "non-token" IEO before everyone. They may still allow some profits for regulars, as long as they secure some for them first. The people who are late or think there is another pump inbound (when things dump instead) are the ones who give away they money. It's an exchange doing some good marketing - Yobit has actually been around for a while now (this is not to say they can't scam - just like any company one must do their own research). I use them for some well-known-coin trading albeit with small amounts of BTC. I keep missing their IEOs though..
joniboini
Legendary

Activity: 2184
Merit: 1792

View Profile WWW
April 20, 2019, 03:03:49 AM

Every recent IEO that I know of sold out in a matter of seconds. That's impossible if you're human, so yeah all of them were bought by bots, or maybe it's the exchange itself that buy it early and then sold later when the trade opens.

It's just the way they make money, and sadly lots of people are trying to ride on this train to get profits from retail investors.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
diazepam666

Activity: 1162
Merit: 516

1BTC Welcome Bonus

View Profile
April 20, 2019, 08:12:40 AM

But I believe Yobit is some what fine when compare with the other IEO listing exchanges. They are not using the profited money with the users or crypto community. I have heard Yobit made around 1000 bitcoins last few IEO projects.
Now they have launched the signature campaign for the bitcointalk community and twitted also about it. When compare with the Binance and Bitrex these people doing good for the bitcointalk users. All the best Yobit team.

All the traders well know IEO tokens needs to be sell at the day of listing itself. No more doubt about that.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
       ████████     ▄█▄▄
       ▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀   ▄██████
         ▀▀▀▀▀▀    ███████▀
 ▄▄███▄▄          ███████▀
█████████▄        █████▀
███████████▄       ▀▀▀▀
▀████████████▄
 ▀████████████▄
  ▀████████████▄
    ▀███████████
      ▀████████▀
        ▀▀████▀
        ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
       ████████     ▄█▄▄
       ▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀   ▄██████
         ▀▀▀▀▀▀    ███████▀
█████████▄        █████▀
███████████▄       ▀▀▀▀
▀████████████▄
 ▀████████████▄
  ▀████████████▄
    ▀███████████
      ▀████████▀
        ▀▀████▀
..Learn More..
marcotheminer (OP)
Legendary

┴puoʎǝq ʞool┴

View Profile
April 20, 2019, 08:17:41 AM

But I believe Yobit is some what fine when compare with the other IEO listing exchanges. They are not using the profited money with the users or crypto community. I have heard Yobit made around 1000 bitcoins last few IEO projects.
Now they have launched the signature campaign for the bitcointalk community and twitted also about it. When compare with the Binance and Bitrex these people doing good for the bitcointalk users. All the best Yobit team.

All the traders well know IEO tokens needs to be sell at the day of listing itself. No more doubt about that.

They are conducting IEO for coins that do not exist - it's not a project. They make a paid "SHROOM" let's say, and that's it, new coin added. It's to generate profit for those who get in early - a kind of gambling game. It can be profitable or very taxing. I guess nothing wrong with that and up to each use to play their part or avoid it.
Crypto Girl

Activity: 980
Merit: 294

View Profile
April 20, 2019, 10:13:20 AM

Every recent IEO that I know of sold out in a matter of seconds. That's impossible if you're human, so yeah all of them were bought by bots, or maybe it's the exchange itself that buy it early and then sold later when the trade opens.

It's just the way they make money, and sadly lots of people are trying to ride on this train to get profits from retail investors.
Apparently, these people want to follow the trend in which they think can get them a quick rich. And sadly somehow, depend the legitimacy of the project in the IEO, no matter how shit the token it appears.

They definitely trust the certain platform more than on the token they're buying and yes whoever started this stuff is pure genius.

I use this provider to trade Cryptos : Bitcoin Revolution
AdolfinWolf
Legendary

Activity: 1946
Merit: 1427

View Profile
April 20, 2019, 11:11:10 AM
Last edit: April 20, 2019, 11:23:41 AM by AdolfinWolf

They are conducting IEO for coins that do not exist - it's not a project. They make a paid "SHROOM" let's say, and that's it, new coin added. It's to generate profit for those who get in early - a kind of gambling game. It can be profitable or very taxing. I guess nothing wrong with that and up to each use to play their part or avoid it.

So... basically, it's a pure scam.

Holy shit. What the hell does this have to do with Bitcoin or cryptocurrency? It's pure gambling, and it just comes down to hoping that there's an even bigger loser out there who's going to be left holding your sack of dogshit.

A sack of dogshit, that, according to you does not even exist. i.e is not even withdrawable/existing on a blockchain level?.

They are not using the profited money with the users or crypto community. I have heard Yobit made around 1000 bitcoins last few IEO projects.

You must be kidding.. You think Yobit is going to donate this money to a charity? LMAO.

Yobit must be rubbing their hands with glee, now that they've found a new way to make so much money off suckers. God damn.

Yeah, thanks yobit for ripping off unaware investors/speculators in your pump and dump schemes! We appreciate you doing so much for the community! - You're out of your mind..?

diazepam666

Activity: 1162
Merit: 516

1BTC Welcome Bonus

View Profile
April 20, 2019, 01:34:53 PM

Yup you are right they are doing business with that, I used the word project for the IEO which comes with the backend project which can operate without the crowdfunding. For example you could take BTT.
It is kind of gambling it is all about the people who still have thought to invest and gamble with it.

So... basically, it's a pure scam.

Holy shit. What the hell does this have to do with Bitcoin or cryptocurrency? It's pure gambling, and it just comes down to hoping that there's an even bigger loser out there who's going to be left holding your sack of dogshit.

A sack of dogshit, that, according to you does not even exist. i.e is not even withdrawable/existing on a blockchain level?.

They are not using the profited money with the users or crypto community. I have heard Yobit made around 1000 bitcoins last few IEO projects.

You must be kidding.. You think Yobit is going to donate this money to a charity? LMAO.

Yobit must be rubbing their hands with glee, now that they've found a new way to make so much money off suckers. God damn.

Yeah, thanks yobit for ripping off unaware investors/speculators in your pump and dump schemes! We appreciate you doing so much for the community! - You're out of your mind..?

I know well about they are going to donate to the forum or something but finally people are getting benefited by giving promotion over the forum. Whether they do charity or not. I am not aware, you check and share it anywhere.

Haha, I am not sure whether you are out of mind or what. Funny!!!

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
       ████████     ▄█▄▄
       ▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀   ▄██████
         ▀▀▀▀▀▀    ███████▀
█████████▄        █████▀
███████████▄       ▀▀▀▀
▀████████████▄
 ▀████████████▄
  ▀████████████▄
    ▀███████████
      ▀████████▀
        ▀▀████▀
        ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
       ████████     ▄█▄▄
       ▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀   ▄██████
         ▀▀▀▀▀▀    ███████▀
█████████▄        █████▀
███████████▄       ▀▀▀▀
▀████████████▄
 ▀████████████▄
  ▀████████████▄
    ▀███████████
      ▀████████▀
        ▀▀████▀
..Learn More..
Zadicar
Legendary

Activity: 1330
Merit: 1020

Seabet.io | Crypto-Casino

View Profile
April 20, 2019, 04:43:29 PM

Even I do advertise their Exchange but when it comes to IEO im not really into it yet we arent seeing this only on Yobit but also on other popular exchange and it turns out that
making money or profits is way been to easy this way on their part.

The security is there but profitability is only for those who had purchased earlier and the exchange itself.

barota

Activity: 1176
Merit: 286

View Profile
April 20, 2019, 06:23:26 PM

all ico have risk i think all yobit ico already Succeeded ; why?
this ico of yobit It is a good type
because they announced before there will be buy wall at some price for example:
47 btc at 0.00000101
47 btc at 0.00000102
47 btc at 0.00000103
47 btc at 0.00000104
47 btc at 0.00000105
47 btc at 0.00000106
47 btc at 0.00000107
47 btc at 0.00000108
47 btc at 0.00000109
47 btc at 0.00000110
and you are free if you want sell at any time , price after trade It was more than price ico , yobit give daily profit investbox too
every ico or coins have risk of crash prices , all coin of all exchange sites of internet Did not hold its value
or it already falled by 1000 percent at least
Because it is nature of crypto and markets
marcotheminer (OP)
Legendary

┴puoʎǝq ʞool┴

View Profile
April 20, 2019, 09:04:48 PM

47 btc at 0.00000101
[snipped - etc]
47 btc at 0.00000110
and you are free if you want sell at any time , price after trade It was more than price ico , yobit give daily profit investbox too
every ico or coins have risk of crash prices , all coin of all exchange sites of internet Did not hold its value

Does this mean one "cannot lose money"? If yobit is placing buy walls for the same amount raised? I know that cannot be the case.. but Huh
barota

Activity: 1176
Merit: 286

View Profile
April 21, 2019, 03:48:25 PM

47 btc at 0.00000101
[snipped - etc]
47 btc at 0.00000110

Does this mean one "cannot lose money"? If yobit is placing buy walls for the same amount raised? I know that cannot be the case.. but Huh

you can lose if you hold it for a long time because investbox give daily profit .. this is like Compound interest ... you can make profit too for sure especially with pumps yobit:
- Buying all orders for 57.99 btc in 1-2 hours after trade start (random time) for current IEO/ICO
- Buying all orders for 57.99 btc in 1-2 hours after trade start for previous IEO/ICO (MOON)
now pump end
Murat

Activity: 2156
Merit: 711

Telegram @tokensfund

View Profile
April 21, 2019, 05:03:46 PM

All the IEO's are gamble except the bittrex one. You will lose money there but I heard last yobit IEO were profitable.Yobit IEO is next level gambling. They didn't provide any information about what the project about. Some pump & dump group can easily manipulate the price. I think they are hurting their own reputation by doing this.

Though You can't expect better than this from YOBIT exchange. But they should really stop behaving like scammers. I wonder how many people will lose their money on this IEO's. I would avoid everyone doesn't fall for this. Though I am thinking to join with a very small amount, in the end, it's yobit 1000x is possible too!

1Referee
Legendary

Activity: 2170

View Profile
April 21, 2019, 05:41:34 PM

All the IEO's are gamble except the bittrex one.
No Bittrex IEO has been profitable for people who invested after the fund raising stage.

Yobit IEO is next level gambling. They didn't provide any information about what the project about. Some pump & dump group can easily manipulate the price. I think they are hurting their own reputation by doing this.
Yobit hurting their reputation? Even if they tried hard, they would fail because Yobit has consistently been one of the most shitty exchanges in the crypto space, but they are still up and running. In other words, as long as people are demanding from Yobit to financially rape them, Yobit will continue doing well.  Roll Eyes

Though You can't expect better than this from YOBIT exchange. But they should really stop behaving like scammers. I wonder how many people will lose their money on this IEO's. I would avoid everyone doesn't fall for this. Though I am thinking to join with a very small amount, in the end, it's yobit 1000x is possible too!
Lol. You want them to stop behaving like scammers, but you are actually the main reason they continue doing this, because of how you are thinking to join with a very small amount. Smh.
AdolfinWolf
Legendary

Activity: 1946

View Profile
April 21, 2019, 05:48:04 PM
Merited by 1Referee (1)

Lol. You want them to stop behaving like scammers, but you are actually the main reason they continue doing this, because of how you are thinking to join with a very small amount. Smh.
Even better, him promoting the service in his signature is probably one of the main reasons they still have new customers to squeeze empty.. I don't understand how he doesn't fathom that.

you can lose if you hold it for a long time because investbox give daily profit .. this is like Compound interest ... you can make profit too for sure especially with pumps yobit:
- Buying all orders for 57.99 btc in 1-2 hours after trade start (random time) for current IEO/ICO
- Buying all orders for 57.99 btc in 1-2 hours after trade start for previous IEO/ICO (MOON)
now pump end
Am i understanding you correctly that you say that you can make up your losses by "investing" in the "InvestBox", or not?

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: