Bitcoin Forum
June 18, 2024, 09:34:46 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Job for freelancers: Multiple simple website projects  (Read 176 times)
raulbiGGo (OP)

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 19, 2019, 03:56:09 PM

Dear forum members,

first of all I hope I am posting this topic in the appropriate section of this beautiful forum.

I am here to ask if any of you is prepared to cooperate with me on a longterm, I would like someone who is competent in website development (for example Wordpress) - I really don't care whats the technology used as long as the website looks professional and has all the functionalities I demand.

It is all about simple website functionalities, sometimes paired with shopping cart, not much more. Only sometimes multilingual.

This is a great opportunity for freelancers who would like to have a consistent client, but relationship has to be serious and professional.

Also, profeciency in graphics design (logo, banners etc.) is very welcome.

Please send me your contacts to my messages inbox, I guess I will not be able to reply as I am a new member. My mail is raulgonzales at eclipso dot email .

Of course, ESCROW service will be used in the beginning, because trusting someone today is very difficult.

Have a great day you all,

raulbiGGo
sameer22

Activity: 7
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 19, 2019, 07:23:44 PM

Hi u can contact me on whats up

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: