Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 02:15:22 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: KYC requirements on BitcoinTalk Bounty Campaigns Become Worst!  (Read 622 times)
KlepZ

Activity: 330
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 20, 2019, 01:06:31 AM

Most campaigns that require KYC for bounty hunters usually won't do well, maybe the KYC will be collected and be sold off in the dark web. Just look for bounty that doesn't need KYC. I have the believe that cheating by hunters can be fought using technology, through different authentication.

Lol
I think otherwise

Bounty kyc usually worth nought; we have lots of project that vanished even after kyc applications

So when you say cheating; I agree with you

But there is none that can be done to alter the effects
Currently to accept the token bounty must complete the KYC / ID may to prevent there cheat, such as making a double scammer account but not all bounty requires KYC

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
TalkImg was created especially for hosting images on bitcointalk.org: try it next time you want to post an image
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
fuer44

Activity: 1638
Merit: 262

View Profile WWW
April 20, 2019, 02:22:51 AM

too complicated and troublesome, even in some bounty cases, there are also those who cannot accept the documents that have been sent. this is obviously very complicated and difficult, because first bounty does not require kyc and everything works well.
aioc

Activity: 2898
Merit: 567

View Profile
April 20, 2019, 02:43:16 AM

Lately i'm just inspect most of the active Bounties in the forum and i even try visit those KYC requiring Campaigns i was find out that some of the campaigns are not accepting national ID's and requiring too much in order to recieve tokens I think its rude and too much what do you think?

Majority of them only accepts passport and you have to do a selfie with you holding the ID and it's not a guaranty that you will automatically pass you will have to wait a week or two before you'll know that you have passed,  this is one of the risks that you have to take, the best that you can do is just to make sure that you are participating in a legit ICO that is compliant, to the country where they are operating or don't participate.

mcnocon2

Activity: 616
Merit: 18

📱CARTESI 📱INFRASTRUCTURE FOR DAPPS

View Profile
April 20, 2019, 02:49:41 AM

There are still so many bounty campaigns that do not require KYC. We cannot blame the project if they require KYC for the hunters, they are just complying in law. If you guys don't want to do KYC then don't join bounties that requires it rather join that bounties that didn't require.

██████████████  CARTESI 📱 LINUX INFRASTRUCTURE FOR SCALABLE DAPPS  ██████████████
█▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇█
kakaman

Activity: 18
Merit: 4

View Profile
April 20, 2019, 02:59:05 AM

in fact they don't want to pay fee to bounty hunter .i will ignore the bounty project which require KYC.
Loedong

Activity: 378
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 20, 2019, 03:04:35 AM

avoid it if it doesn't make sense, there are still many projects that receive tokens prizes without having to do KYC requirements, KYC systems are often misused by them for any purpose, especially if it's only to get tokens from airdrop obviously not comparable.
Mkmanik

Activity: 986
Merit: 516

View Profile
April 20, 2019, 03:19:36 AM

Personally, I don't like to do KYC for the bounty. Nowadays I am not so active for the bounty campaign. but when I was very active I didn't join any bounty that asked for KYC.because I don't trust anyone with my personal documents.If they want they can sell my documents for quick bucks.so be careful where you are giving you personal documents.
For just only bounty it's not wise to share personal documents. you can skip those bounty project, If you found the project is really good and everything is fine then you can do it. but I don't support it at all.
fcmatt
Legendary

Activity: 2072
Merit: 1001

View Profile
April 20, 2019, 03:23:38 AM

avoid it if it doesn't make sense, there are still many projects that receive tokens prizes without having to do KYC requirements, KYC systems are often misused by them for any purpose, especially if it's only to get tokens from airdrop obviously not comparable.

but usually, a KYC bounty has more value/rewards than the bounty that has no KYC
by using KYC it prevents a participant to join more than 1 account in the bounty  
bonker

Activity: 784
Merit: 502

View Profile
April 20, 2019, 03:33:56 AM

Lately i'm just inspect most of the active Bounties in the forum and i even try visit those KYC requiring Campaigns i was find out that some of the campaigns are not accepting national ID's and requiring too much in order to recieve tokens I think its rude and too much what do you think?
This is completely scam but nothing we can do other than stop joining bounties,if you still join then you may faces these situation in the future as well.Make demand for bounties then only bounty will make offers in the favour of hunters.

.Minter.                       ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
                  ▄▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄▄
               ▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄
            ,▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄
          ,▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄
         ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
        ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▀█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
       ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    █▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
      █▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
      ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓▓▄   ▀▓▀   ▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
     ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▄     ▄▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
     ╟▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▄ ▄▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
     ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
      ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
      ║▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
       ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
        ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
         ╙▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
           ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
             ▀█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
                ▀█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▀
                     ▀▀██▓▓▓▓▓▓▓██▀▀
||

╓▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒
▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▀▀▀▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓         ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓         ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌        ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓         ▀╜        ╙▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                      ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌                       ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                        ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓         ▓▓▓▓▓▌         ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌         ▓▓▓▓▓          ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓⌐         ▓▓▓▓▓         ╣▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓         ▀█▀▀^         ╫▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌                      ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                     ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                 #▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
 ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
 ╙▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
WALLET

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█
Snaic

Activity: 658
Merit: 102

View Profile
April 20, 2019, 03:43:46 AM

Most campaigns that require KYC for bounty hunters usually won't do well, maybe the KYC will be collected and be sold off in the dark web. Just look for bounty that doesn't need KYC. I have the believe that cheating by hunters can be fought using technology, through different authentication.

Lol
I think otherwise

Bounty kyc usually worth nought; we have lots of project that vanished even after kyc applications

So when you say cheating; I agree with you

But there is none that can be done to alter the effects
Currently to accept the token bounty must complete the KYC / ID may to prevent there cheat, such as making a double scammer account but not all bounty requires KYC
Why did you decide that KYC verification should be applied in this forum so that one of its members does not have several accounts? Can you name the regulation that provides for this? Does this require the US Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC)? Or is it your invention? Or do you repeat this contrived basis behind others?
Do not write these nonsense. The KYC check should be used only for the prevention of money laundering and the fight against the financing of terrorism. Bounty hunters, not being investors in ICO projects, can be related to money laundering or terrorism?

tunapa

Activity: 667
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 20, 2019, 03:53:40 AM

even though its a means to checkmate and weed out bots and greedy people taking party in a campaign but personally i am not comfortable with kyc. most times many of campaigns that require this dosent do well at the end of the day because its a not a guarantee to measure excellence of a project. a bad project is still bad with or without kyc and vice versa.
Clark05

Activity: 1274
Merit: 263

View Profile
April 20, 2019, 03:55:00 AM

It depends to them if they require KYC in their bounty campaihbs because that is their money or token and depends to them if they implement KYC or not. If you see that they havd requirements don't participate that's it is only a simple logic.
EdenHazard
Legendary

Activity: 2674
Merit: 1048

View Profile
April 20, 2019, 04:19:29 AM

I often see bounty campaigns that offer an exchange then with 99% this type of bounty campaign will need KYC to join with. Because the participant will get the token through the exchange, you may know the avarage of centralized exchange will need KYC for the user. But for the bounty campaign that offer a project token or coin then they won't need KYC to join with. Because the avarage project token or coin will use decentralized system instead centralized system. I only see that, but I don't know the exact reason as a whole, because I'm not bounty hunter I just watched a number of new projects emerge.

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
.30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE..
Spaffin

Activity: 1316
Merit: 108

View Profile WWW
April 20, 2019, 04:31:53 AM

even though its a means to checkmate and weed out bots and greedy people taking party in a campaign but personally i am not comfortable with kyc. most times many of campaigns that require this dosent do well at the end of the day because its a not a guarantee to measure excellence of a project. a bad project is still bad with or without kyc and vice versa.
The requirement of the ICO team for bounty campaigners to pass KYC checks is a complete abuse of their part. It is illegal because no state or government agency requires KYC to be checked by the participants of the bounty ICO campaigns. At the same time, such a claim is a violation of our right to privacy. Such anarchism and wildness with KYC verification should be eliminated by government regulation of this process.

FXBOX    [TelegramTwitter ]  ▞  GAMEFI  ◼  NFT  ◼  DEFI  ◼  CURRENCY TRADING
██████████████████  PLAY 2 EARN FINANCIAL GAMES  ██████████████████
INVESTINGTRADINGLOTTERYMARKET PREDICTIONS     ◖ READ MORE
babarian

Activity: 658
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 20, 2019, 01:26:27 PM

I think we should limit our participation in campaigns that require KYC, please choose the project carefully.
I also began to limit my participation in several projects that requested excessive KYC documents, such as passports, electricity bills, bank accounts and so on.
I can still tolerate if they only ask for a national ID.
jerrison

Activity: 1442
Merit: 106

View Profile WWW
April 20, 2019, 02:04:15 PM

Its quiet so unfortunate that so much is expected of us to earn what we worked for this so disturbing but at same time i make compulsory to have projects that do not require so much for kyc verification i feel its better that way thanks

qiwoman2
Legendary

Activity: 2114
Merit: 1023

Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron

View Profile
April 20, 2019, 02:18:55 PM

I know the KYC really annoys a lot of people and in some cases, quite rightly so, because many of the campaigns turn to scam or never pay us. I did some big jobs for these really huge type of coins they wanted all this, that and the other and still, after like 8-12 months, I am not getting paid lol. On the other hand, you have so many rampant thieves and cheaters doing the rounds in the bounties, it's getting so irritating for the honest bounty folks, that many companies now want KYC done so that the cheaters don't steal honest people's work. I lost a lot of jobs because some bounty thieves were using my identity and content to steal my bounties from me lol, which is a joke.

█▀█ █ █▄▀ █▀█ █▀ ░ █▀▀ ▄▀█ █▀ █░█
█▄█ █ █░█ █▄█ ▄█ ▄ █▄▄ █▀█ ▄█ █▀█

DeFi on Tron
and trustless token exchange
█████

█████

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

JOIN OIKOS

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

█████
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
█████
RamBahadur.Gurung

Activity: 457
Merit: 262

View Profile
April 20, 2019, 02:23:09 PM

There are a lot of instances when the KYC requirement is not revealed during the initial phases. Only when the campaign ends and the bounty hunter requests for the bounty to be paid, this requirement is revealed. This is just one of the methods used to cheat the bounty hunters of their reward. There are other methods as well. For example, in one case after the campaign ended the promoters informed the users that they need to install a software in order to receive their tokens. Most of the users refused, as the software was flagged as spyware.
Script3d

Activity: 1232
Merit: 503

View Profile
April 20, 2019, 02:38:30 PM

dont join those type of campaign, and also dont give out your personal information to them, more and more bouny campaign will encourage to do KYC, if you do give your information, and i want escrowed bounty campaign to be a thing to prevent bounty hunters to being scammed, usually they add KYC at the end of campaign which is equivalent to scam for me atleast.
LogitechMouse
Legendary

Activity: 2436
Merit: 1036

Chancellor on brink of second bailout for banks

View Profile WWW
April 20, 2019, 02:51:13 PM

First of all, giving your personal information to some random shit on the internet is not good because they can sell your information to the black market for a cheap price so why bother to join in these kind of bounties. If I'm in your situation right now, I will not join in any bounties that requires KYC. There are many bounties out there who doesn't require KYC to get the rewards. Why don't you just join on them.

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██