Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 10:00:07 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Bounty that paid you some good reward  (Read 48592 times)
Serco

Activity: 1050
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 13, 2019, 06:09:57 PM

I had the best bounty from CTR or Centra Tokens. I forgot how much tokens I earned but I didn't forget its value it was $2000 but now since the FUD it has gone through, the coin is now priceless. That project created a hype, since it was supported by Floyd Mayweather.
finally they have problem with SEC commision in USA.at that time this projects could collect much money due to endorsing Floyd Maywather.this is good strategy to endorse an artist in cryptow world.

▄█  █▄
              ▄▀█  █▌
             █▀ █ ▐█  ▄      ▄▄▄
         ▀▄ ██▄▄█ ▐█  ▀▀      █▀▄▄
           ██▀▀██ █▌  █▌ ▄▀▀▌ █▄▄
     █▄▄  ▄█   ▄█▐█▌  █▌▐█    █  ▄▄

▄▄▄▄▀███▀   ▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀ ▄▀      █
▄██               ▐▌█ █▀▄ █▄  ▄▄  █       █▌  ▐▌
██▌              ▀█▄      ▐█▌▐▌██▐█       █▌  ▐▌
██▌    █▀▄█ ▄▐█▀▀▄█▌▄▀▀▄   ███▌██▐█▄▀▀▄█▀▄▐▌▄▀█▌
▀███▄▄ █▀▄█▄█▐█▄▄▀▐█▀▄▄▀    ██ ▀██▀▀█▄▀█▀▄▐ █▄▀█
  ▀▀▀    █ ▄█▐▌                          █
          ▀  █                            ▀
WIN A
▀██████████▀
██
██
██
██
▀██████████▀

▀██████████▀

▀██████████▀
███████████▀
██
████████████
          ██
▄███████████
██
██
██
██
███████████▀
▀██████████▀

████████████
██        ██
██        ██
CYBERTRUCK

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
            ▄▄▄████████████▀▀▄▄█████▄▄▄▄▄▄
      ▄▄▄██████████████▀▀▄▄█████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄▄███████████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████████████████▌
███████████████
██████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████▀▀▀▀▀██████
 ████████▀   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████▀             ▀▀▀▀
  ▀▀▀▀▀▀             ▀██████▀
$60,000 IN BTC
$50,000 IN ETH
& MORE!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The forum was founded in 2009 by Satoshi and Sirius. It replaced a SourceForge forum.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
anume123

Activity: 700
Merit: 100

Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network

View Profile
May 13, 2019, 06:21:12 PM

As from now i get only tokens to hold and waiting for an excitement news from it what date it can be able to list in exchange because many bounties until now not in good hands and getting scammed always.

Markperop

Activity: 448
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 14, 2019, 05:00:36 PM

As from now i get only tokens to hold and waiting for an excitement news from it what date it can be able to list in exchange because many bounties until now not in good hands and getting scammed always.
Indeed it is very difficult today to talk about remuneration for the work done by the Bounty Hunter.  This year did not bring good results at all.  At least I haven't seen such bounty companies.  But if you take, for example, Populous’s Bounty company, then their coins can be a good income only when prices are restored to a maximum, when the coins had a price of $ 50, although today the price is slightly more than a dollar.

HELLO EVERYONE.
ZEIIMAN

Activity: 924
Merit: 112

View Profile
May 14, 2019, 05:46:30 PM

Indeed it is very difficult today to talk about remuneration for the work done by the Bounty Hunter.  This year did not bring good results at all.  At least I haven't seen such bounty companies.  But if you take, for example, Populous’s Bounty company, then their coins can be a good income only when prices are restored to a maximum, when the coins had a price of $ 50, although today the price is slightly more than a dollar.
In my opinion, the projects will return to the classic and co. For IEO is a pure exchange earnings for the developers. When this is finally understood, they will return to ICO. And where ICO - there will be a bounty campaign.
bitcoin-shark

Activity: 2828
Merit: 605

View Profile
May 14, 2019, 05:54:29 PM

lately the rewards for the various bounty are really low and you don't even have the certainty of receiving them, in the past i have had good results with edgeless and eidoo, more recently with eqwity obviously among the various scams and payments of a few dollars, just hope for good in the future...
Skyshark

Activity: 505

View Profile
May 14, 2019, 07:47:54 PM

Frankly speaking much to my disgrace, i must admit that the tokens i've been rewarded from my participation to some bounties haven't had given me the pleasure of earning good profits. Although i may say that i did earned some [just because i got those tokens without giving them money in return]. But still those earnings were not enough to compensate the length of waiting for those tokens to be transferred to my wallet and to be listed on exchanges. On the other hand, some tokens were still not listed.
Still waiting for the day/moment when [finally], i can see myself smiling from ear to ear after trading my tokens. [ i just wish that it will be soon though ]

Beyerd17

Activity: 826
Merit: 103

View Profile
May 14, 2019, 11:14:41 PM

eBTC paid very well thank you. There were also a lot of other "e" tokens that made their way to market that paid some good money. All be it not so great as eBTC though, that was the king of the etokens.
Muzahn

Activity: 30
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 16, 2019, 04:51:13 PM

I didnt move great award during connection generosity effort later the marketplace state dropped, dissimilar from design working in 2017, where we always move fulfilling award.
baigreen

Activity: 625

View Profile
May 16, 2019, 04:55:20 PM

eBTC paid very well thank you. There were also a lot of other "e" tokens that made their way to market that paid some good money. All be it not so great as eBTC though, that was the king of the etokens.

Veil -  I saw documents there for some of the guys almost $ 1000 for the article. But there are few of them. But it was a working draft which is already on the market. Most of the projects just do not pay or nothing is worth hope the bull will shake them.
okala

Activity: 980
Merit: 114

View Profile
May 16, 2019, 05:03:29 PM

You stated that you have more than 40tokens that never got listed, to my own point of view I think you joined most bounties blindly and relying entirely on luck which is why you have loads of shit coins,im still new on here and after wrongly picking two bounties that never get listed I quickly change my ways, the last one I did that paid me is AIR token and IEO still on going and it's a very good project
I have not received any reward for bounty before I only focus on signature campaign that are in BTC and on weekly bases, the only bounty I ever participate in is still going through it development and the project is really a long term one but am hopeful it will turn out to worth the whole time for waiting.
Andthis

Activity: 61

View Profile
May 16, 2019, 05:05:26 PM

I mention my remain charity which is azart it i linked in touch and i claimed my award close to hebdomadal and furthermore it catalogued in barters that is reason i could deal it, representing instantly i was hoping philanthropy similar that and i feeling that my actual munificence was the equivalent similar earlier.
Ekyfitri

Activity: 664
Merit: 253

SmartFi - EARN, LEND & TRADE

View Profile
May 16, 2019, 05:19:15 PM

I have not received any reward for bounty before I only focus on signature campaign that are in BTC and on weekly bases, the only bounty I ever participate in is still going through it development and the project is really a long term one but am hopeful it will turn out to worth the whole time for waiting.
if you don't follow the campaign so much with token payments you might feel very bored. where the payment we get is not fast we can sell. we have to wait until the developer really works and we can only feel the results. different from campaigns with BTC payments, maybe just a few weeks we can feel the results.

████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
...The Open..............
...Lending Platform...
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄██████████▀▀▀▀███████▄
█████████▀        ███████
████████▀        ▄█████████
█████████       ▄▀▀██████████
█████████     ▄▀   ▀█████████
██████████  ▄▀      █████████
█████████▀▀       ▄████████
███████        ▄█████████
▀███████▄▄▄▄██████████▀
▀█████████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
.SMARTFI..████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
...Join the SmartFi.....
...Token Sale...
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
bonker

Activity: 784
Merit: 502

View Profile
May 16, 2019, 05:47:04 PM

Been a part of signature campaign recently and got some decent rewards from it,no more time waste in the bounties anymore guys.

.Minter.                       ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
                  ▄▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄▄
               ▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄
            ,▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄
          ,▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄
         ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
        ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▀█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
       ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    █▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
      █▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
      ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓▓▄   ▀▓▀   ▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
     ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▄     ▄▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
     ╟▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▄ ▄▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
     ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
      ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
      ║▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
       ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
        ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
         ╙▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
           ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
             ▀█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
                ▀█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▀
                     ▀▀██▓▓▓▓▓▓▓██▀▀
||

╓▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒
▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▀▀▀▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓         ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓         ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌        ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓         ▀╜        ╙▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                      ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌                       ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                        ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓         ▓▓▓▓▓▌         ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌         ▓▓▓▓▓          ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓⌐         ▓▓▓▓▓         ╣▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓         ▀█▀▀^         ╫▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌                      ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                     ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                 #▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
 ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
 ╙▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
WALLET

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█
qomariah95

Activity: 1190

View Profile
May 16, 2019, 05:55:56 PM

This situation is not the same as before. The bounty prize is certainly very big in his time. But never despair with conditions like this. With the increase in the crypto market, of course, it is very likely that the bounty prize will be even bigger. So it still works as usual.

Beyerd17

View Profile
May 16, 2019, 09:56:41 PM

This situation is not the same as before. The bounty prize is certainly very big in his time. But never despair with conditions like this. With the increase in the crypto market, of course, it is very likely that the bounty prize will be even bigger. So it still works as usual.

What is regarded as not worth much today can be worth a lot more if you hodl AND choose the right tokens that skyrockets later. As before we will probably see steep high's and low's. Buy low and sell high.
delarossa

Activity: 392
Merit: 12

MINTER

View Profile WWW
May 17, 2019, 12:29:23 AM

My good earning bounty is only around 1.5 ETH from Cryptaldash bounty. I got 45K token after I sell all that. In august 2018 1 ETH = around 290 USD. And I don't get any bounty with the huge reward yet until now.   

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
Beyerd17

View Profile
May 17, 2019, 12:59:50 PM

My good earning bounty is only around 1.5 ETH from Cryptaldash bounty. I got 45K token after I sell all that. In august 2018 1 ETH = around 290 USD. And I don't get any bounty with the huge reward yet until now.  

Not sure if I would consider $290 a huge reward, it's ok, but not huge, maybe if you did that ten times or something. Most bounties these days pay next to nothing. Then there are a few that pay decently enough, though they are harder to find in the jungel of bounties.
BitTraderCute

Activity: 899
Merit: 101

View Profile
May 17, 2019, 01:08:23 PM

Not sure if I would consider $290 a huge reward, it's ok, but not huge, maybe if you did that ten times or something. Most bounties these days pay next to nothing. Then there are a few that pay decently enough, though they are harder to find in the jungel of bounties.
although not huge amount but its good enough for us.we have to gratefull with our earning in this market.we didn'y need spend any capital to start it so if we get any amount no matter for us.it will give important experience for us to find another good campaign.
Doomfang

Activity: 36

View Profile
May 17, 2019, 04:02:20 PM

From the remain I mention Atlant. I yet move paying representing this generosity safari. Of line, various evaluated the run, on the other hand with the charity above the corporation has not lied, aloof extensive the bills representing a yr and a one-half.
Nuadalanim

Activity: 36

View Profile
May 17, 2019, 04:18:44 PM

My remain advantageous propose in which I participated in was Countinghouse. Thither I deserved almost 9k CHT coins ($ 5 USD). It is a condolence that I did not wait representing the actual cost and oversubscribed them other. Solitaire is each )
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 »
  Print  

Jump to: