Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 11:56:36 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Keep the HYPE alive  (Read 455 times)
Herbert2020
Legendary

Activity: 1946
Merit: 1137

View Profile
April 21, 2019, 05:59:59 AM

just because you got hyped up and earned some small amount of money by wasting a LOT of your time it doesn't mean hype is a good thing over all for the whole market. in fact hype is one of the worst things that could have happened to the blockchain technology because it has literary killed the innovation.

look at coinmarketcap.com for example it is filled with shitcoins specially on top of the list. why? because the shitcoins on top are most hyped and get the biggest pumps and people stopped caring about innovation and started only caring about profit.

Weak hands have been complaining about missing out ever since bitcoin was $1 and never buy the dip.
Whales are those who keep buying the dip.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
You get merit points when someone likes your post enough to give you some. And for every 2 merit points you receive, you can send 1 merit point to someone else!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Cianix

Activity: 420
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 21, 2019, 06:09:46 AM

With hype, some coins can easily be pumped to the moon. But,  if the hype has no real fact, it will end with disappointment from people. Back to 2017 when Bitcoin reached 19K USD, it's too much hype, but then people get disappointed and start selling Bitcoin and make a big dump till today.
There were many such pampas in the crypto currency , and I think there will be more , I think now we are standing on the border of the fact that the crypto currency can start a bullish trend

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
rijaljun

Activity: 1274
Merit: 267

View Profile
April 21, 2019, 06:27:10 AM

With hype, some coins can easily be pumped to the moon. But,  if the hype has no real fact, it will end with disappointment from people. Back to 2017 when Bitcoin reached 19K USD, it's too much hype, but then people get disappointed and start selling Bitcoin and make a big dump till today.
There were many such pampas in the crypto currency , and I think there will be more , I think now we are standing on the border of the fact that the crypto currency can start a bullish trend
And crypto will get hyped for once more. There are both positive and negative effects of hype. So, for me if there is a huge hype which proved by increasing price without any idea, then there will be a huge jump down later.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
1xBit.com  sports
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
███████████████████████████
████████▀▀       ▀▀████████
█████▀  ▄▄▄▀███▀▄▄▄  ▀█████
████  ▄█████▄ ▄█████▄  ████
███  █ █████▀ ▀█████ █  ███
██  ▄██ ▀▀▀▄███▄▀▀▀ ██▄  ██
██  █▀▄██ ███████ ██▄▀█  ██
██   █████ █████ █████   ██
███  █████▀▄▄▄▄▄▀█████  ███
████  ▀▄▄▄▀█████▀▄▄▄▀  ████
█████▄  ▀▀█ ███ █▀▀  ▄█████
████████▄▄       ▄▄████████
███████████████████████████
███████████████████
▀▀       ▀▀████████
 ▄▄  ▀  ▄▄   ▀█████
 ▀    ▀█████▄  ████
   ▀█▄   ▀▀██▄  ███
 █▄  ▀██▄▄  ▀█▄  ██
  ▀█▄  ▀███▄  ▀  ██
█  ▀██▄  ▀███▄   ██
██  ▀███▄  ▀█▀  ███
███  ▀████▄    ████
 ▀▀█▄  ▀▀▀   ▄█████
▄▄       ▄▄████████
███████████████████
███████████████████
███▀▀         ▀▀███
▀   ▄▄██▄  ▀█▄  ▀██
 ▄████████▄  ▀█  ██
██████▄▀  ██▄    ██
████▄▀  ▄▀████▄  ██
██▄▀  ▄▀██████  ▄██
▄▀  ▄▀███████  ▄███
█▄▄▀███████▀  ▄████
▀████████▀  ▄██████
  ▀██▀▀   ▄████████
      ▄▄███████████
███████████████████
1mBTC
x 3 WINNERS
BET
MULTIPLIERS
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
nicster551

Activity: 896
Merit: 253

View Profile
April 21, 2019, 06:32:47 AM

Sad to say this but most projects are only built on hype, thats why some projects succeed because of hype and I think this is not healthy for the community. If this scenario will to continue, the true project which have disruptive technology and no hype are hard to succeed.
tunapa

Activity: 667
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 21, 2019, 06:33:20 AM

Hype is why we all are here at first before we later made more research on the technology. hype brings attentions of everyone but investors, newbies and create enough awarenes about whats going to happen and people will be excited such that it become something that they make great profit from if the invest. no everyone knows how to use hype or interprete it  because its a two way thing. but when a good one is used maximally, great profit is bound to be harvested.
bonker

Activity: 784
Merit: 502

View Profile
April 21, 2019, 06:36:05 AM

People talk about hype as if it's not good at all for investors, I'm here today to share my experience  about how crypto hype helped me reach out for more profits
1)Hype has driven me to put in more efforts in hunting for more profits, even in airdrops hunting I am able to make better profits from ordinary airdrops
2)Hype somehow erased the lazy feeling off my body and I'm now able to detect fake projects and put in more efforts spending hours on bounty projects to decide whether it's worth promoting or not.
Now I'm willing to open doors to all opportunities available, hype is whats giving me more hope so HPYE is not what we can escape from, in fact it's part of cryptopians
Hype is not a good thing for everyone,most of the people who enter the market due to hype will lose their money but sometimes the hype will stay for too long in that case it can help many people to recover from their loss due to the previous hype and it will keep continuing forever.

.Minter.                       ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
                  ▄▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄▄
               ▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄
            ,▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄
          ,▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄
         ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
        ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▀█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
       ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    █▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
      █▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
      ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓▓▄   ▀▓▀   ▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
     ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▄     ▄▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
     ╟▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▄ ▄▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
     ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
      ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
      ║▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
       ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
        ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
         ╙▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
           ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
             ▀█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
                ▀█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▀
                     ▀▀██▓▓▓▓▓▓▓██▀▀
||

╓▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒
▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▀▀▀▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓         ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓         ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌        ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓         ▀╜        ╙▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                      ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌                       ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                        ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓         ▓▓▓▓▓▌         ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌         ▓▓▓▓▓          ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓⌐         ▓▓▓▓▓         ╣▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓         ▀█▀▀^         ╫▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌                      ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                     ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                 #▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
 ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
 ╙▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
WALLET

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█
kawetsriyanto
Legendary

Activity: 2226
Merit: 1086

Free Bitcoins Every Hour!

View Profile
April 21, 2019, 06:36:45 AM

Hype will help you find out the most promoted coins or tokens these days and know the popular cryptos to be invested right now.
You may say that Hype really helped you in some cases, especially in finding the right coins.
However, unfortunately, not all people are able to utilize and manage the coins because of hype. Mostly will only follow the hype without continuing to analyze deeply. It may be dangerous especially for the beginners.
Following hype should be followed by the continuous consideration and analysis from the team of the projects, the ideas, reality, and also all things about the projects in order to support and tighten the hype to be real.

.freebitcoin.       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
  ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
       ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.PLAY NOW.
Bitcotalk

Activity: 966
Merit: 517

View Profile
April 21, 2019, 06:40:03 AM

People talk about hype as if it's not good at all for investors, I'm here today to share my experience  about how crypto hype helped me reach out for more profits
1)Hype has driven me to put in more efforts in hunting for more profits, even in airdrops hunting I am able to make better profits from ordinary airdrops
2)Hype somehow erased the lazy feeling off my body and I'm now able to detect fake projects and put in more efforts spending hours on bounty projects to decide whether it's worth promoting or not.
Now I'm willing to open doors to all opportunities available, hype is whats giving me more hope so HPYE is not what we can escape from, in fact it's part of cryptopians
Hype can be good and hype can also be bad, what hype does to a project is that it makes it looks like what it's not, it is better to hype an already existing project that have a real life value because they are already providing a service and we know that they have something to offer than a project that haven't been built yet being hyped because we don't know they capabilities and what they can offer.
DBronze98

Activity: 403
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 21, 2019, 06:42:34 AM

You can help the community with what the hype helped you out. Like what you mentioned that you could determine the bad and fake projects. If you find one again, you can help each and everyone who is into investing to ICOs and IEOs. There is also a bad  effect of hype and the most affected ones are the beginners who are emotional.
This is an accurate assessment when the hype created by others motivate many new investors. They were pushed into virtual projects and lost huge amounts of money, eventually giving up their dream of becoming rich with Bitcoin. I do not expect that we create negative hype and create negative values.

playboy654

Activity: 546
Merit: 32

View Profile
April 21, 2019, 07:20:04 AM

Expectation always made a person to be a successful person because if you don't have any type of interest on your work and your investment there will be a little difficult is very happened you can change your mind but if you had the interest and expectation with the Hype you will definitely been successful in difficulties also.

joshv06

Activity: 991
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 21, 2019, 03:00:05 PM

Actually this works sometimes"hype" is another word for danger. People always guve hype on the coins which is not popular at all in the market. This is another type of creating FUD, if you are lucky enough then you will deserve good return for the investment you made.

D A I L Y -  C R Y P T O  -  G I V E W A Y S
▬▬ ●●     Your source for daily free giveaways !    ●● ▬▬
DISCORD    -    TWITTER    -    WEBSITE
Gab20

Activity: 714
Merit: 3

View Profile
April 21, 2019, 05:26:05 PM

OP, you are only mentioning the word hype without any clear explanation of how you used it to identify hood projects.
What I have come to understand is that, any project whether good or bad can be hyped.
So, you would need to tell us how it has really helped you. I believe so many people will appreciate such gesture.
juperos

Activity: 459
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 21, 2019, 05:47:03 PM

I think HYPE should only be in your mind. That means you hope you get more when you invest or join a project. If campaign or airdrops offer easy but profitable things, it's risky. That could be a scam. You need to be careful with such projects

───────────────    IMO Ecosystem    ───────────────
Customer First, Innovation from Everyone, Fair & Transparent
TELEGRAM  ]              J O I N   U S              [   TWITTER   ]
Pamadar
Legendary

Activity: 2982
Merit: 1028

View Profile
April 21, 2019, 05:50:55 PM

That's the effect of something that is not being prepared, hype can be helpful from various projects that's in need of attentions, but afterwards the team behind needs to have a backup plans making it sure that they can hold on with the peak that they created, support is very important to keep the value upwards.
Ifemini

Activity: 690
Merit: 12

There are consequences for every action

View Profile WWW
April 21, 2019, 05:58:22 PM

Hypes are good
It promotes a project exceedingly high of virtues; but it does not sustain a project without value
And in such sense leaves the hype chase investor types in loss after all

None the less, dyor and sort whatever favors you
senne

Activity: 1078
Merit: 507

View Profile
April 21, 2019, 06:04:31 PM

Hypes are good for short term trading strategies. Hype of course couldn't sustain for long term. I have seen when there is a news or rumour around a coin. It gets hyped up and price increases insanely in a few minutes. Good, if you can jump before the hype kicks in. Bad, if you were the victim of the hype. I have had profits because of these hypes and rumours. I won't say they are good. But they are the part of every trading vehicle.
Shenzou

Activity: 1400
Merit: 283

View Profile
April 21, 2019, 06:14:47 PM

But too much Hype could lead you to and things my friend, there were so many project and ICOs whom's devs hyped us up and promised us they their ways will make a change and their projects are going to add something to the crypto world that none other will, making faulse promises and making people hype and invest in it only to be meted by disappointment and ailed project where their owners only crated for the sake of greed and profit, that is why the ICO has lost its course and people lost their trust in it and stooped hyping up .
Everglow

Activity: 287
Merit: 6

View Profile
April 21, 2019, 06:17:55 PM

Yes, this crypto market always needs Hype, it creates a trend in the market, and makes it more exciting. The recent IEO can be considered a Hype, and I hope it will last longer to help the market better.
Judge-Dredd

Activity: 517
Merit: 257

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
April 21, 2019, 09:37:06 PM

Why would the hype die? No need to be salty when you lose funds. Stay hyped forever because blockchain isn't going away!

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
$Andreyka$

Activity: 635
Merit: 268

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
April 21, 2019, 09:57:06 PM

You are a great person because you look at things positively! HYIP is very good! HYIP is something that attracts a lot of people at the same time. It was HYIP that made every person know what bitcoin is.
I think that when the price of Bitcoin reaches $ 10,000, a new HYIP will begin. Perhaps it is already starting, because every day more and more news about cryptocurrencies appears.

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: