Bitcoin Forum
May 23, 2024, 08:40:00 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin Bullet - Twitter Games (Play and win free bitcoin) [NEW GAME ADDED]  (Read 296 times)
webtricks (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1918
Merit: 1728

View Profile
April 19, 2019, 06:27:08 PM
Last edit: May 01, 2019, 06:23:00 PM by webtricks

Twitter Games
Play and win free Bitcoins

Bitcoin Bullet is going to organize series of small games on its Twitter account. The reward of every game will range from $1 to $10 in Bitcoins. All you need to do it is to participate in those games, follow few simple steps and win bitcoin absolutely free. I will keep posting new games in this thread as soon as they posted on Twitter handle of Bitcoin Bullet.
Any question? You are free to ask in this thread.
webtricks (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
April 19, 2019, 06:29:26 PM

Game 1: The first game has been posted on the twitter account already. Follow the given link and participate: https://twitter.com/Bitcoin_Bullet/status/1119302226013564928

Reward: 0.001 BTC
Experia

Activity: 924
Merit: 265

View Profile
April 21, 2019, 02:10:10 PM

I've seen this before, you guys make fake games and giveaways in exchange of retweet and followers but you really dont give prizes to real users.
TheUltraElite
Legendary

Activity: 2884
Merit: 1223

Call your grandparents and tell them you love them

View Profile WWW
April 21, 2019, 03:06:02 PM

I've seen this before, you guys make fake games and giveaways in exchange of retweet and followers but you really dont give prizes to real users.
The games are real. Stop acting like a nutjob in everything you see in real life. Webtricks is a man of his words whom I have dealt with before as well. If you dont want to participate then dont comment here.

Oh wait you have to spam your YoShit signature to get paid - right? Nah its not your fault anyway its just your campaign making you do it.  Grin

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
Experia

Activity: 924
Merit: 265

View Profile
April 21, 2019, 04:11:21 PM

The games are real. Stop acting like a nutjob in everything you see in real life. Webtricks is a man of his words whom I have dealt with before as well. If you dont want to participate then dont comment here.

Oh wait you have to spam your YoShit signature to get paid - right? Nah its not your fault anyway its just your campaign making you do it.  Grin

Without even reading you are posting nonsense. Didnt you see its not webtricks who owns the twitter handle holding the games? He just posted it here. Wether webtricks is trusted or not, its not him Im pointing my fingers to. LOL funny guy.
webtricks (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
April 22, 2019, 03:43:27 AM

No one is forcing you to join any giveaway, nor I am taking any money from you. World works on trust. If you dont want to trust, no problem but I have conducted many of such giveaways before and surely of higher amounts. Everytime I payed to real participants. If you wanna see them, search: '@Bitcoin_Bullet #giveaway' on Twitter.

Without even reading you are posting nonsense. Didnt you see its not webtricks who owns the twitter handle holding the games? He just posted it here. Wether webtricks is trusted or not, its not him Im pointing my fingers to. LOL funny guy.

I am the owner of Bitcoin Bullet and it's surely my handle. This giveaway is conducted by me and my team.
webtricks (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
April 22, 2019, 06:45:35 PM

Game 1: Winner of first game is:
https://twitter.com/Bitcoin_Bullet/status/1120397283416334338

Reward: 0.001 BTC
Second Game coming soon. Stay Tuned.
webtricks (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
May 01, 2019, 06:24:35 PM

I am pleased to inform that new giveaway is added on Bitcoin Bullet. This time the reward is 2000 TRX!
Hurry and join the giveaway now!
https://twitter.com/Bitcoin_Bullet/status/1123653465387847680

Note: This giveway is sponsored by BetHash. Try BetHash, the most fair gambling platform: Click Here
webtricks (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
May 09, 2019, 06:16:57 AM

I am pleased to inform that new giveaway is added on Bitcoin Bullet. This time the reward is 2000 TRX!

Note: This giveway is sponsored by BetHash. Try BetHash, the most fair gambling platform: Click Here

This giveaway has been extended for another week. It will end on 15th May.
Join now and stand a chance to win 2000 TRX.
okala

Activity: 980
Merit: 114

View Profile
May 09, 2019, 09:40:42 AM

Great to know that the giveaway have been extended till may 15, I just saw this thread now and have read through the comments but have not seen any one aside you giving feedback on the game transparency. But I will give it a try any way and return back to give my honest review of your platform.
webtricks (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
May 15, 2019, 05:07:20 PM

The winners of this giveaway have been declared. The twitter handle of the winners are:
@xavelhinha33
@cryptspacelover
@ejioforkel
@Bitcoin_Publish
@Abegail0125

In order to claim the prize, reply your TRON address to this tweet from your twitter handle: https://twitter.com/Bitcoin_Bullet/status/1128707080624398341

Great to know that the giveaway have been extended till may 15, I just saw this thread now and have read through the comments but have not seen any one aside you giving feedback on the game transparency. But I will give it a try any way and return back to give my honest review of your platform.

You can check the legitimacy by verifying this draw identifier: gs2UXUYw on https://competitionagency.com/tweetdraw/
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: