Bitcoin Forum
June 14, 2024, 05:34:29 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Best Bitcoin Faucets on Chat apps?  (Read 98 times)
kicktracer011 (OP)

Activity: 75
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
April 19, 2019, 10:42:16 PM

What are the best Bitcoin faucets that you can use on Telegram or other apps and pay really good?
I made a big list with all the legit bots that pay Bitcoin on Telegram. Click here for the list.

I was wondering if anyone had more faucets that are legit and can be used from a chat app.
The earnings on the Telegram bots is really good, I can get a few hundred satoshi in a mere seconds. Web faucets dont do the trick anymore for me  Grin
ESGames

Activity: 153

View Profile WWW
April 19, 2019, 11:48:19 PM

thats a pretty neat idea  Smiley haven't really used any to be honest they mostly take you to a website anyways
kicktracer011 (OP)

Activity: 75

View Profile WWW
April 20, 2019, 12:05:06 AM

thats a pretty neat idea  Smiley haven't really used any to be honest they mostly take you to a website anyways

All these bots have that feature, but I prefer to do the Bot message and channel join because they pay the most.
They also require only three clicks in total which you can do pretty fast. Just do the /start command fast and forward the first message they send back.

The first few bots I listed can be faster with websites when you click the link, let it load for a bit and close after. The timer will continue to run and you still get paid. That way you can use three bots at the same time. Just a small tip.  Cool
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: