Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 03:33:18 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Faucetspro™️ Affiliate Faucet List Script - 50% discount for Early access  (Read 268 times)
Faucetspro (OP)

Activity: 60
Merit: 3

View Profile WWW
April 20, 2019, 05:57:53 AM
Merited by Mike Mayor (3)

What is Faucetspro Affiliate Faucet List Script?
Faucetspro Affiliate Faucet List is a website plugin you can say, which can be embedded with any type of website. Installation is also so simple. With this script you can earn various cryptocurrency with referrals and those earning will directly go to your FaucetHub wallet. You can make a list like Faucetworld.in

Full Features of Faucetspro Affiliate Faucet List Script
  • This PHP plugin Affiliate Faucet List is an autopilot script, means after setup you do not have to do anything script will take care of doing all things for you.
  • Very Easy installation, no database used.
  • This script will daily download latest data of Faucet List from FaucetHub. We used a Cron job to achieve it.
  • Data will be downloaded only one time a day so always your site will take data from your server instead of taking from FaucetHub, which will make your site multiple time faster.
  • Fully responsive UI and attractive look will attract most of the visitors.
  • For installation, you just have to place one folder inside your Hosting with very minimal modification.

Demo Link

Screenshot:

In order to achieve higher forum ranks, you need both activity points and merit points.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Faucetspro (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 30, 2019, 08:59:18 PM

“Go where you feel most alive.”
Faucetspro (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 04, 2019, 06:53:44 AM

“You've gotta dance like there's nobody watching,
Love like you'll never be hurt,
Sing like there's nobody listening,
And live like it's heaven on earth.”
― William W. Purkey
Mike Mayor

Activity: 966
Merit: 535

View Profile
May 05, 2019, 06:25:33 PM

Thank you for the script it was a really good price. I am not sure why you even sell it, I would keep it for myself. xD I wonder what the ROI will be. I hope to pay it back within the first 3 months. Maybe I can make about $1 a day using this website script.

The great thing about it is that I can the faucet list myself and level myself up much faster then if I had bookmarked the sites. So I can go through them as well as my visitors. I am also learning a lot about adverting and making websites. Smiley

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: