Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 03:02:01 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Best source for learning about bitcoin in hindi/urdu  (Read 215 times)
planet-crypto (OP)

Activity: 12
Merit: 3

View Profile
April 20, 2019, 06:56:43 AM

With reference to gaining a fundamental understanding of  bitcoin, Language Barrier is one element which is often over-looked.

Bitcoin's Whitepaper published by Satoshi Nakamoto in 2008 is fundamental to understanding bitcoin and blockchain technology.

If you want to learn about bitcoin in simple terms and understand the bitcoin whitepaper in urdu/eng, This is one of the best sources:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VmusvimRKWk

Check it out and let me know what you think!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
No Gods or Kings. Only Bitcoin
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Ailmand

Activity: 1274
Merit: 519

Coindragon.com 30% Cash Back

View Profile
April 20, 2019, 07:08:35 AM

With reference to gaining a fundamental understanding of  bitcoin, Language Barrier is one element which is often over-looked.

Bitcoin's Whitepaper published by Satoshi Nakamoto in 2008 is fundamental to understanding bitcoin and blockchain technology.

If you want to learn about bitcoin in simple terms and understand the bitcoin whitepaper in urdu/eng, This is one of the best sources:

Definitely language barrier is a problem can be a cause why cryptocurrency has not yet reached other people. That is why it is quite good that people all over the world had started making thwir own reviews an insight about cryptocurrecy/bitcoin in their local language. Also the reason why translators are needed by developers to be able to reach-out investors which cannot be reached due to language barrier.

Script3d

Activity: 1232
Merit: 503

View Profile
April 20, 2019, 07:18:50 AM

With reference to gaining a fundamental understanding of  bitcoin, Language Barrier is one element which is often over-looked.

Definitely language barrier is a problem can be a cause why cryptocurrency has not yet reached other people. That is why it is quite good that people all over the world had started making thwir own reviews an insight about cryptocurrecy/bitcoin in their local language. Also the reason why translators are needed by developers to be able to reach-out investors which cannot be reached due to language barrier.
Accessibility also , not all people have access to internet which mostly people from third world countries, not all people also can't afford to buy a smartphone let alone a computer, and also most of the people that even have access to internet don't even know what bitcoin is let alone cryptocurrency.
Bitinity
Legendary

Activity: 3066
Merit: 1312

View Profile
April 20, 2019, 07:19:59 AM

I think most of bitcoin news/informative sites/channels should hire some translators so every news have translated mode in some languages. Or maybe, some local people asks for permission to the original source to translate it into their local language so it will be easier to understand about bitcoin. The main problem of this global news is indeed about the language. Those who do not understand English well may misunderstand some parts of the sources and it may lead to something bad.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
Haunebu

Activity: 3052
Merit: 969

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
April 20, 2019, 07:46:07 AM

This is a good attempt op, but it is definitely not that simple. Even if translators could translate from English to various local languages, it would still be complicated due to the technical terms involved.

This is why I appreciate the current Bitcoin & Friends TV show even more since it actually simplifies everything to an extent where people of all ages could understand the basics of crypto through minimum hassle.

███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
lyks15

Activity: 546
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 20, 2019, 08:41:42 AM

Language and dialect are the most common problem in misunderstanding here in crypto industry. We need to learn on how understand and how to read other language because it is your advantage. For me it is not practical use an google transalator becauase it translate the sentence word by word. So it is good that we have that site for reference.

▼                          NΛTURΛL8       MAKING POKER FUN AGAIN                        ▼
►          $500k Rush & Cash Monthly   |   200% First Deposit   |   $150k Short Deck Hold'em          ◄
▲          [   ● FACEBOOK   ]     Download The App Here     [     ● TWITTER     ]          ▲
Crypto Girl

Activity: 980
Merit: 294

View Profile
April 20, 2019, 09:40:34 AM

Language and dialect are the most common problem in misunderstanding here in crypto industry. We need to learn on how understand and how to read other language because it is your advantage. For me it is not practical use an google transalator becauase it translate the sentence word by word. So it is good that we have that site for reference.
It might be common but not a big deal anymore as technology innovates from time to time and we can have translation first hand. What should matter is the willingness of the individual to learn new things and initiate it.

Can you recommend a non video material like articles that people can comfortably read? I mean some wants to read instead of watching.

I use this provider to trade Cryptos : Bitcoin Revolution
planet-crypto (OP)

Activity: 12
Merit: 3

View Profile
April 20, 2019, 02:20:37 PM

Agreed =)
It might be common but not a big deal anymore as technology innovates from time to time and we can have translation first hand. What should matter is the willingness of the individual to learn new things and initiate it.

The willingness to learn will be triggered by the removal of misunderstandings associated with bitcoin, and one of the top of reasons for the misunderstandings is due to language barrier. Greater attention needs to be paid to translating blockchain technology content into various languages at a professional level.

Can you recommend a non video material like articles that people can comfortably read? I mean some wants to read instead of watching.

I'm glad you asked, currently I am not aware of any top quality source for information on Bitcoin and cryptocurrencies in Hindi/Urdu. By top quality I mean purely unbiased and objectives especially regarding a thorough understanding of the whitepaper. Instead of learning about bitcoin from other people's perspective like media which have bias, individuals should try to understand bitcoin from the perspective of the inventor of bitcoin, Satoshi Nakamoto, through the whitepaper, this is as pure as it can get. This is exactly the purpose of this video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VmusvimRKWk

Back to your question of reading material, Unfortunately nothing comes to mind at the moment but hopefully in the near future!
AngelSky

Activity: 1008
Merit: 537

View Profile
April 20, 2019, 02:34:28 PM
Last edit: April 20, 2019, 03:47:01 PM by AngelSky

With reference to gaining a fundamental understanding of  bitcoin, Language Barrier is one element which is often over-looked.

Must dump post in the main board. if you have much faith in these languages take to local board and praise it for learning or anything. I hope soon board moderator may move this thread automatically there. Before you can move it for the better side.

Suspect indirectly you want the views and likes from the crypto community people that is why newbie account and taking it with languages patriotism.
jak3
Legendary

Activity: 1274
Merit: 1004

View Profile
April 20, 2019, 04:47:26 PM

I do not see language as a barrier, I think everyone should learn a mainstream language which is supported everywhere. in this case, it's (English) but some people often ignore its importance. and believe me, I have seen many stupid peoples out there who even have spoken English certification but still cannot talk in English. my point is to learn the language so you can understand the world not because you have to get better grades  Roll Eyes i mean come on even a kid knows that,
okala

Activity: 980
Merit: 114

View Profile
April 20, 2019, 04:58:39 PM

Language have been the greatest barrier against understanding the totality's of bitcoin and the blockchain technology, good translations of the same whitepaper will give the accurate understanding of what bitcoin is all about the original bitcoin whitepaper is written in English and Hindi/Urdu translation will help the native speakers of this languages.
Bitinity
Legendary

Activity: 3066
Merit: 1312

View Profile
April 26, 2019, 12:09:30 PM

I do not see language as a barrier, I think everyone should learn a mainstream language which is supported everywhere. in this case, it's (English) but some people often ignore its importance. and believe me, I have seen many stupid peoples out there who even have spoken English certification but still cannot talk in English. my point is to learn the language so you can understand the world not because you have to get better grades  Roll Eyes i mean come on even a kid knows that,

Some people are just too lazy to learn, they want instant understanding by waiting for the translation mode of the sources so they can learn easier. I cant blame them though as it is their own right whether they want to learn English or not. Some other people are understanding the meaning but they have limited skills to speak. Reading and speaking are both different, I my self had difficulty in speaking in English but on other site I understand what is spoken by others.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
tegarp90

Activity: 546
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 26, 2019, 01:52:21 PM

That's a good source.
also, there's a local section on this forum that serve india community.
There you can learn much things about crypto and ask anything you wanna know
Genemind

Activity: 1596
Merit: 335

View Profile
April 26, 2019, 08:10:16 PM

We might see it as one minor problem but it's actually raising a bigger problem in the cryptocurrency world.
Despite the advantages of cryptocurrency, language is one of the hindrances why there are countries which don't adopt it. Sometimes, the language barrier leads into misinterpretation and misconception which is frustrating.
However, we can find translators online which is being hired
by crypto groups. Our eagerness could lead us to something
that we would want to know or learn about whatever our languages are.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: