Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 07:29:56 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How do you determine potentiality of any Altcoins?  (Read 12268 times)
robaya

Activity: 348
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 21, 2019, 02:44:19 PM

If you want to know the potentiality if the product you must know the product, you can read a lot about the product in news and whitepaper. And you must know the team of the project, so the money will follow the project nad you will gets profit.
it becomes an obligation that we must do if we want to find a potential project. especially the background of the development team structure, where they are the people who will be behind the project. they are the key to the success of the project. most project scams also fake the developer team data.
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, but full nodes are more resource-heavy, and they must do a lengthy initial syncing process. As a result, lightweight clients with somewhat less security are commonly used.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
senne

Activity: 1078
Merit: 507

View Profile
April 21, 2019, 02:47:34 PM

Any project which doesn't care about the price of its token but rather the development and upgradation of the project is the best bet provided the idea they are working is a new concept yet has utility. I don't like the projects where the owner itself is the shiller. Active Twitter presence just to shill his coin sometimes even with fake news.

I have been trading ENJ recently. That project was able to a quite some serious partnerships along with project development. Such type of projects are a big win.
voltesbit777

Activity: 910
Merit: 251

View Profile
April 21, 2019, 02:52:42 PM

One way to look for good altcoins or potentially good altcoins is to look for the price charts including the market cap and volume. If bitcoin and the market are on the fluctuating with a good positive slope on the average, potentially good altcoins should do good as well. Moreover, expecting steeper slope on the price charts.

However, year 2018 had thought us a lesson by not contenting to settle on this strategy only, but for us to dig deeper to see the real potential of the altcoins. We need to do research on the functionality of the altcoins. To know its usefulness in the blockchain community. This far more important than seeing the current charts.
Wayan_Pedjeng

Activity: 913
Merit: 252

View Profile
April 21, 2019, 02:58:33 PM

Many different factors need to be considered while measuring the future potential of a certain token or altcoin. The first and foremost is its technology and purpose. It should not be a copycat of already established coins. The second in priority is the initial distribution. Some of the projects allocate the lions share of coins to the developers, which is not very encouraging. The third factor is the future growth potential. We should go for those coins with a well defined future plan.
Metall303

Activity: 891

Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron

View Profile
April 21, 2019, 03:12:36 PM

Project development. If you see that the project is really moving and there is at least some actions on the gitHub, then I think you can already consider this project further. Exactly in this case there will be at least some possibility further.
Many newbies don’t even know what GitHub is. Many people simply enter into all generosity and expect each project to bring them money. But it's just not possible. even if everyone understands and studies GitHub, it does not give any guarantees that the project will not stop showing activity after ICO

OIKOS.CASH      Decentralized finance on Tron   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   Collateral-backed stable-coins
         github  telegram    twitter    discord           synthetic asset trading and trustless token exchange on TRON
OculusMan

Activity: 1134
Merit: 547

Russian Translation

View Profile
April 21, 2019, 03:16:30 PM

I usually buy altcoins from the top 20 as they are the most stable and reliable because of the great interest from traders, the rest of the coins are very risky

░░░▄▀█░░░▄░▄▄░▄░░░█▀▄
▄▄▄▀▀██▀░█▐▌█ ▀██▀▀▄▄▄
▐▌░░░▐▀░▄▀░▐▌░▀▄░▀▌░░░▐▌
▐▌░░░█░░▄▀▄▐▌▄▀▄░░█░░░▐▌
▐▌░░░█░░▀▄░▀▀░▄▀░░█░░░▐▌
▐▌░░▄░█▄░▀▄▐▌▄▀░▄█░▄░░▐▌
▐▌░█▄█░░▀▀▀██▀▀▀░░█▄█░▐▌
▐▌░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▐▌
▐█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▌
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄█▄░░░░░░░▄█▄
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄█▄░░░
░░░░▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░█▀▄▄▀▄▄▀█░░░▐▌▐▌
░░░░░░░▐▌▐▌
░░░░░░░░█▄░░░░▄█
█▄█▄▄▄▄▄█▄█░░░░▄▄▀▀▀▄▄
░░░░▄▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄██▀█▌▀▄
░░░██▄██▄▄█▀█▌█▐█▄█▌█▐█
░░░░█▄▄▄▄▄█▄█▌█▐█▄█▌█▐█
░░░░█▄█░░░░░█▄▄█▄█▄█▄█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀░░░▀▀▄█▄█▄▀▀

░░░██▄▄░░██░██
▄▄░░░░░▀█░█▄▐▌░░░░░▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▐▌▄█▐▌░░░░█░▀▀
░░░░░░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀░░▄▄
░░░░░░█░▀▀▀▀▀▀▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▄
░░▀▀░░█▄▀▀▀▀▀█▄▀
░░░░░░░█▐▌▀█░█
██▀▀▀▀▀▀▐▌░█░░▀▀▀▀▀▀█
░░░░░░░░██░░▀▀▀▀▀██░██
harbin55

Activity: 615
Merit: 258

View Profile
April 21, 2019, 03:24:32 PM

There are lots of things that we should consider. For me the most importance is the rate of return on investment and its popularity. The more popular the alternative coin is the more demands it has which is a great factor to increase its value in the blockchain market.  Even the investment is too expensive as long as the rate of return is high;  you can take the risk from this.
binhvo1505

Activity: 728
Merit: 11

https://streamies.io/

View Profile
April 21, 2019, 03:53:43 PM

I have researched and invested many times. But for successful projects, we will see that they have a great community and they always talk well about that project on forums or on social networks.
Besides, they have good partners and have an investment fund for softcap. These are the three main factors for analyzing a project or altcoin.

S T R E A M I E S -  Streaming in Anonimity  -  No rules
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●●     Whitepaper Released    ●● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
DISCORD    -    BITCOINTALK    -    WEBSITE    -    EXCHANGE
bigmelons25

Activity: 240
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 21, 2019, 04:19:06 PM

I like to go after the coins that just got released before they get really hyped up. The most important thing about making a profit is get in in early then you are able to heavily reap the rewards during the first pump.
Vishnu.Reang

Activity: 1974
Merit: 453

View Profile WWW
April 21, 2019, 04:21:05 PM
Last edit: April 24, 2019, 04:53:14 PM by Vishnu.Reang

To tell the truth, I get most of the information regarding the alts from this forum. If something goes wrong with the project, then the users are quick to point that out. This information may be difficult to find in crypto news sites, because some of them have a habit of not publishing important news, in case that is detrimental to their interests.
IParn

Activity: 406
Merit: 101

View Profile WWW
April 21, 2019, 04:23:18 PM

I usually buy altcoins from the top 20 as they are the most stable and reliable because of the great interest from traders, the rest of the coins are very risky

I also stick to the strategy of buying only top coins.  Because I think that they are more reliable than others.  Also, the top coins change price more frequently.

DIAGON  e S p o r t s       Global decentralize eSports ecosystem
JAP CN SPN RU   WHITEPAPER  ]   ICO ❱ ❱  Nov. 12 th
facebook    TWITTER    reddit     ────   (   B U Y   )   ────
tonyvo2017

Activity: 526

Lifestyle & Wellness Platform

View Profile
April 21, 2019, 05:23:22 PM

We know lot of Altcoin on the markets with different prices. How you determine which is most potential coin? What method are you using? Few people's are thinking those coin price growing well its potential coin. Do you think same?

I don't think that price growth could determine potentiality of coin. For me, I determine potential coin by uses. Its true few coins growth is good enough even there is no uses. But it's only temporary or by manipulated. But if you choose potential coin which have uses and team are too active to develop their platform then it might give you good returns on future.

So before invest on any existing coins you should determine which is potential coin and how it is. Don't just compare growth of price for alts.

What's your thoughts about it? Let's share knowledge and correct me if I am wrong.
  I agree with you . There are many ways to see the potential of alts. Tracking price increases is just a small way. You can find out about the development team or big investors for that altcoins. Certainly when an altcoins have big investors and well-developed team. The price of altcoins will increase very fast and have high value.

Splatters
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1000

★YoBit.Net★ 1400+ Coins Exchange

View Profile
April 21, 2019, 05:26:53 PM

a good 70% is luck. The coin could even be really good, for team and what it's purpose on the blockchain, but often it doesn't matter if we consider it as investment for a future gain. Sometime it could take longer than we expect or sometime we won't have any profit.

I know why your pray will never be answered!
Boombull

Activity: 192
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 21, 2019, 07:37:01 PM

The way I use to determine the potential of a coin is by taking my time ti go through their Whitepaper and see if what they are working on can easily be adopted in the conventional world. I take my time to go through the details of the team and their seriousness about it. I read expert reviews about it and also go through their Telegram community to see the reactions and activeness of those in it.
Rapidgator

Activity: 509
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 21, 2019, 08:28:27 PM

Project development. If you see that the project is really moving and there is at least some actions on the gitHub, then I think you can already consider this project further. Exactly in this case there will be at least some possibility further.
I'm thinking also about project development and there have to be strong possibilites with the idea behind the projects and if the projects is really good than also it has to beat competitors about mile ahead.
JuanPaulo

Activity: 336

View Profile WWW
April 21, 2019, 08:57:43 PM

We know lot of Altcoin on the markets with different prices. How you determine which is most potential coin? What method are you using? Few people's are thinking those coin price growing well its potential coin. Do you think same?

I don't think that price growth could determine potentiality of coin. For me, I determine potential coin by uses. Its true few coins growth is good enough even there is no uses. But it's only temporary or by manipulated. But if you choose potential coin which have uses and team are too active to develop their platform then it might give you good returns on future.

So before invest on any existing coins you should determine which is potential coin and how it is. Don't just compare growth of price for alts.

What's your thoughts about it? Let's share knowledge and correct me if I am wrong.

In order to determine which coin has good potential, I read a lot of information from various sources. First of all, these are news feeds of various exchanges about listings of new coins, as well as news channels where they often write useful information for investors.
Triffin

Activity: 952
Merit: 251

View Profile
April 21, 2019, 09:30:50 PM

I also identify as you. But no one can predict anything, maybe the alts you see are not good but in the end they raise the price very high. Before I invest in any platform, I look very carefully from the transaction to their platform.

Research should be done beforehand. If you have got big dreams and chose crypto world to let you achieve your goals, you better have to check for the most beneficent and appropriate coin for yourself. This only be possible if you have enough knowledge of market or even of domain. Only then it would make your way in this direction. Learn, research the project on basis on which you intend to lift a building.

sandgluenick

Activity: 644

View Profile
April 21, 2019, 09:37:59 PM

The requirements are clear for each project and the project teams should create something that supports the current ecosystem. If they gonna to create next useless then there is no logic to create it.
yes, a stable ecosystem, the strongest requirement for a survival project and to achieve that goal, fair commitment with hunters is very important. In competition that is unpredictable so that it cannot debate with anyone, what is important is that we try well and be careful in choosing.
H1N1

Activity: 812

View Profile
April 22, 2019, 02:52:30 AM

We actually never be able to know the price prediction of the coin, so the price won't determine the potential of the coin.
But what we must know is about the project and how big is the awareness about the coin in the crypto sphere.
If the coin keep developing and run according the plan with a good marketing strategy, then the coin will have potential.

qomariah95

Activity: 1190

View Profile
April 22, 2019, 02:58:40 AM

The requirements are clear for each project and the project teams should create something that supports the current ecosystem. If they gonna to create next useless then there is no logic to create it.
yes, a stable ecosystem, the strongest requirement for a survival project and to achieve that goal, fair commitment with hunters is very important. In competition that is unpredictable so that it cannot debate with anyone, what is important is that we try well and be careful in choosing.

I think the ecosystem in a project is very important. Because that ecosystem makes a project grow in the future. What the sandgluenick says is right. Be careful when choosing an altcoin or the right project.

Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: