Bitcoin Forum
June 07, 2024, 07:54:30 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How do you determine potentiality of any Altcoins?  (Read 12272 times)
KrakenZ

Activity: 145
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 30, 2019, 03:44:00 PM

I am a crypto currency player who is very happy with trading. I determine a potential coin or not in a relatively simple way. I usually see this from the price movements that occur in the market, seeing the activity of buying and selling coins, I see the demand and supply of coins in the market, I see growth regularly, and I see the volume of the coin. I analyzed all these things to determine that the coin was really potential and would be profitable.
oemar bakrie

Activity: 1274
Merit: 100

SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM

View Profile
May 30, 2019, 03:55:42 PM

assessing tokens is good to see from the developer team itself has the potential to advance the token itself or not..

Shova

Activity: 286
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 30, 2019, 03:58:31 PM

It's mostly hit and trial but following crypto news may give you some early insight for upcoming events that may lead to rise or fall of price of a coin. If you are early to pick them up, you could have a profit from coming herd of buy or sell.
chocopapaya

Activity: 686
Merit: 131

View Profile WWW
May 30, 2019, 04:01:04 PM

There are a couple of base requirements that I have before I even start to look deeper into a project.

They are:

#1 Has to have a working product
#2 Has to have a dev team that is open and communicative
#3 coin/token has to have an actual use case

If a coin meets those three basic requirements, then I start looking at things like marketcap, circulating coins, how many goals they have met on their roadmap, etc.
After doing so much research and talking to so many different projects over the years, you do get a good sense on what companies will survive and which ones will fail.

But, with that being said, it's been a long time since I've invested heavily in an alt.
I have already picked the ones I want to stick with and I don't think it's wise to do more than three coins.

rachman mahesa

Activity: 966
Merit: 111

View Profile
May 30, 2019, 04:01:35 PM

It's mostly hit and trial but following crypto news may give you some early insight for upcoming events that may lead to rise or fall of price of a coin. If you are early to pick them up, you could have a profit from coming herd of buy or sell.
Yes, that's one that I often do. Because good news certainly will have an impact on prices to increase and often occur. Therefore, I have now joined many telegram channels and crypto blogs that often update the latest news if there are altcoins, for example working together or others.
arifteguhr

Activity: 1246
Merit: 252

View Profile
May 30, 2019, 04:04:57 PM

Products / platforms are important things that will be a development in the future. as an example of investment from ETH When they were not used by Projeck ICO as a platform. the price is still cheap but their concept is so interesting. and now the increase in prices of ethereum is already so large.

MOONBET[]          ░░▒▓▓▓▓▓▒░░       
       ░░▒░░▒█████▒░░▒░     
    ░▓██▓▓███████████▓▓██▓   
   ▓███████▓░     ░▓███████▒ 
  ▓▒▒▓██▒             ▒██▓▒▓▓
 ▒▒░▓█▓         ▒▓█▓    ▓█▓░▒░
▒██▒██        ▒████      ██▒█▓
▓██▓█▒     ███████       ▓█▓██
▒██▒███   ▒▒██████       ██▒█▓
 ░▒░▓██▓░   ▓▓ ▓█░      ▒█▓░▒░
  ▓▒▒▓███████          ▓█▓▒▓▒
   ▒██▓███████▓░ █▓ ▒██████▒ 
     ▓██▒▓▓██████████▓▓██▓   
        ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓▓▓▓▓▓▒     
          ░░░░░░░░░░░         
[]           ▓███████████████████
        ▓▓▓█▒▒▓               █
 ░▓▓█████▓▓█▒▓█               █
██▓▓▓░     █▒██               █
██ ▓█░     █▓      ▒██▓       █
 ██▓█▒     █▓    ▒██████▓░    █
  █▓    ████▓   ██████████▓   █
  ▓█    ████▒   ███████████   █
   ██   ▓███▓   ▓█████████    █
   ░█▓    ▒█▓       ███       █
    ██     █▓         ░    ▓█▓█
     ██    █▓              ▓█▒█
     ▒█▓   █▓ ░      ░░░░░░▒▓ █
      ██   ▓▓▓▓████████████████
       ███▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓           
[][]

> TWITTER
> DISCORD
> MEDIUM
> TELEGRAM
Markperop

Activity: 448
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 30, 2019, 06:53:52 PM

It seems to me that if we are talking about ethereum and its competitor, then first of all the user of cryptocurrency determines the relevance of the platform among the developers of new projects.  Of course, you still need to look at the quality of the projects themselves and then we can draw conclusions Which altcoin is best to choose for investment.

HELLO EVERYONE.
Kemileye

Activity: 573
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 30, 2019, 07:08:31 PM

The potential of an altcoin can be determined by mere looking at the use case of a particular project in real world. Most of the altcoins we have in the crypto market lacks use case in real world that why they fail abruptly. In addition, potential of a project can also be determined by the team behind the project.

Oikos.cash      Decentralized Finance on Tron   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   Collateral-backed stable-coins
     github  ◥ telegram   ◥ twitter   ◥ discord            synthetic asset trading  
                             ❱❱❱   JOIN OIKOS   ❰❰❰                     trustless token exchange  
MMA Rats

Activity: 509
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
May 30, 2019, 07:12:47 PM

Perspectives of a project determine its productivity.  Also the number of people who use it is very important.  The more advertising the higher the popularity.  The lower the price, the better the demand.

SistaFista

Activity: 1638
Merit: 251

Hexhash.xyz

View Profile
May 31, 2019, 02:06:01 AM

Some potential altcoins is defined when you able to see the team take quick actions to run the developments.
For example, they always keep you updated, listing on some exchanges in quite short time, launch some marketing activities like press conference.
Many altcoins created just for quick cash by the developers, and we don't want to buy such coin.

██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
            ████ 
       ████████████
       ████████████
       ████ ████     
       ████ ████     
    ████████████     
    ████████████     
       ████     
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
█▀▀▀

▀▀▀▀
HEXHASH.XYZ
▀▀▀█

▀▀▀▀
█▀▀▀

▀▀▀▀
WEB3 INFRASTRUCTURE TO POWER THE
FUTURE CREDENTIAL DATA NETWORKS
▀▀▀█

▀▀▀▀
█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ █████████████▀█████ ██
██ ███ ▀█████▀      ▀█ ██
██ ███     ▀▀      ▐██ ██
██ ███▌            ███ ██
██ ████▌          ▄███ ██
██ ██████       ▄█████ ██
██ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ ████████████▀▀▀████ ██
██ ████████▀▀     ████ ██
██ █████▀    ▄▀  ▐████ ██
██ ██▀     ▄▀    ▐████ ██
██ ████▄▄ █▀     █████ ██
██ ██████ ▄▄█   ▐█████ ██
██ ████████████ ██████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
idham29

Activity: 315
Merit: 12

View Profile
May 31, 2019, 03:25:04 AM

For me, the determining factor is how much the project will be in demand in the future. For example, the time for flying toilet bows has not come yet, but for a taxi on the blockchain completely.
I see the potential of an altcoin based on the volume of transactions on the market and price increases in the previous few days. Because from there it will be known whether the coin trade is crowded or not, will affect the price. Prices will rise if demand is high.
It takes patience to analyze because the right time to buy is very influential on the results predicted by coins in the next few days.

DainSLane

Activity: 784
Merit: 112

View Profile
May 31, 2019, 03:40:53 AM

If you have ability to determine potential of any altcoins i guess you are very lucky that you were here in crypto industry, you can earn a good profit anytime if you want because you have good strategy to find the potential altcoins and you will never go into shit coins.
studio1one

Activity: 1218
Merit: 500

BintexFutures

View Profile
May 31, 2019, 04:13:18 AM

The first thing I look at is the whitepaper if I think the whitepaper is solid than I go and check the team to see if they can really deliver on the promise or not. Plus the total supply of the coin also plays a bit of a role in decision making.

Also, I have a slight weakness for coins that have anonymity in it.

BINTEX