Bitcoin Forum
May 31, 2024, 01:37:46 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How do you determine potentiality of any Altcoins?  (Read 12268 times)
Lagonda

Activity: 93
Merit: 11

View Profile
June 01, 2019, 03:12:45 PM

There's a few thing to consider a potential coin: tech, community, team and investor. Skip on tech cause it's not easy to understand for most people. Let's dive in the others. First, community: there're a few open and supportive to crypto like Japan or Korea. If a coin comes from these two countries, then keep track on it closely. Team is the next factor. If a coin is developed by a well-known professional team then of course, it should not be a piece of garbage. Likewise, if NEO global capital invests in an ICO (ONT, BLZ, ZIL...) then follow them.

Investing in a new altcoin is never an easy task. All information about tech, community, team or investor can be faked. After all, it's all up to you. New altcoins can bring you 3x or 5x profit but can also scam everything from you. If you want a safer investment, then take an eye on top altcoins: ETH, LTC, XMR... These coins strictly follow bitcoin's footstep. If bitcoin's up then they're up and vice versa.
irixo10

Activity: 1078
Merit: 104

GoMeat - Digitalizing Meat Stores - ICO

View Profile
June 01, 2019, 05:13:13 PM

There is nothing to correct as you are entirely right.
Most people think that price shows how good a coin is, but that's wrong. The potential of any coin or project lies in its use case or working products. That is to say, a project with working product will surly have an active team; thus this is what to consider when investing in any project.

m.rifki

Activity: 517
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 01, 2019, 05:25:34 PM

There is nothing to correct as you are entirely right.
Most people think that price shows how good a coin is, but that's wrong. The potential of any coin or project lies in its use case or working products. That is to say, a project with working product will surly have an active team; thus this is what to consider when investing in any project.

all your words are true. I love it. because seeing our team also has to assess the product they are working on. we can get it from the market response. because of the success or failure of my project I think the size is the use of their products on the market.

novusordo

Activity: 800
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 01, 2019, 05:39:55 PM

It is actually simple. A project that exudes value with attractive much demands. Firstly, who are the partners and seed or angel  investors? This is very important. Secondly, what is the coin utility about? Scalability? Banking? Transactions? Exchange and so on

█████
                        █████████████
                     █████████████
                 ██████████████        █████
              █████████████        ████████████
          ██████████████        █████████████
       █████████████        █████████████       ██████
       ██████████        ████████████           ██████
       ███████       █████████████       ███    ██████
       ███████    █████████████       ██████    ██████
       ████████████████████       ██████████    ██████
       █████████████████       █████████████    ██████
       █████████████       █████████████        ██████
       ██████████       █████████████           ██████
       ███████      ██████████████       ███    ██████
       ██████    █████████████       ███████    ██████
       ██████    ██████████       ██████████    ██████
       ██████    ██████        █████████████    ██████
       ██████    ███       █████████████        ██████
       ██████           █████████████       ██████████
       ██████       █████████████        █████████████
                 █████████████       █████████████
              ████████████        █████████████
                  ████         ████████████
                           █████████████
                         ███████████
                            █████
Ferrum Network • Interoperability Network for Financial Applications
sammy21

Activity: 672

View Profile
June 01, 2019, 05:47:56 PM

It is actually simple. A project that exudes value with attractive much demands. Firstly, who are the partners and seed or angel  investors? This is very important. Secondly, what is the coin utility about? Scalability? Banking? Transactions? Exchange and so on
you are right, the more popular the more people will pull on the project. Community support is very important for a new project. therefore many of them collaborate with many other platforms. if the concept of play, gambling, exchange, banking. I think it's very much now. maybe those who have just come, must make new innovations that they can make more value for they can compete with old projects that are already in the market and have trade.

MEXC Português  |  Trade Anywhere with the MEXC App
█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   SIGN UP   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█   [      Twitter      ] [    Telegram    ]   █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
atjiat

Activity: 1204
Merit: 104

View Profile WWW
June 02, 2019, 11:23:13 AM

you are right, the more popular the more people will pull on the project. Community support is very important for a new project. therefore many of them collaborate with many other platforms. if the concept of play, gambling, exchange, banking. I think it's very much now. maybe those who have just come, must make new innovations that they can make more value for they can compete with old projects that are already in the market and have trade.
If today the new concept for the development of new IEO projects is the most popular and it is pushing companies from the ico market, this is how many users of cryptocurrency determine the best projects that may actually have good prospects in the future.
axel2078

Activity: 532
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 02, 2019, 04:05:01 PM

In my own opinion, what truly determines the potentiality of any altcoin is its use case, and if the use case is already in developed. When this is done, it will give developers or the team more sense of responsibility to work hard, thereby growing the platform while attracting more investors.

aemma
Copper Member

Activity: 966
Merit: 14

View Profile
June 02, 2019, 07:44:50 PM

I will say the potentiality of any altcoin is directly dependant on the team or Devs strength, knowledge and ideas. That is, if they are knowledgeable enough they will build an active product which will draw investors attention to the platform in the long run growing the platform.
chaoscoinz

Activity: 1151
Merit: 260

☆Gaget-Pack☆

View Profile
June 02, 2019, 07:58:08 PM

We know lot of Altcoin on the markets with different prices. How you determine which is most potential coin? What method are you using? Few people's are thinking those coin price growing well its potential coin. Do you think same?

I don't think that price growth could determine potentiality of coin. For me, I determine potential coin by uses. Its true few coins growth is good enough even there is no uses. But it's only temporary or by manipulated. But if you choose potential coin which have uses and team are too active to develop their platform then it might give you good returns on future.

So before invest on any existing coins you should determine which is potential coin and how it is. Don't just compare growth of price for alts.

What's your thoughts about it? Let's share knowledge and correct me if I am wrong.
  Disclaimer: I am not a financial advisor or legal representative. For any financial or legal advice, please seek you're local professional.

I think the utility of the coin is the most vital aspect one should pay attention to. The team of the project, their long term goals, the specifications within their white paper, and the roadmap are all esential.
    The community will also make or break the foundation of a coin.

covfefe_

Activity: 935
Merit: 105

View Profile
June 02, 2019, 08:02:22 PM

There are different things to look for buying an altcoin.
Firstly I look towards the future of project. Who are they backed by. How likely is the project to succeed. How active are the teams and developers in social media and how active is the community. A working blockchain and listed on exchange, whatever small is also compulsory.
rdewilde

Activity: 925

View Profile
June 02, 2019, 11:21:11 PM

This should be when the team have a clear aims and objectives just some assumptions but on what they really know and what to implement, through this building a good product. Now if this product is exactly what they promised initially then that project will grow as it shows the team didn't go back in their words. So the potentiality of any altcoin lies in the team and the product they offered.

bakulgarem

Activity: 361

BIB Exchange

View Profile
June 02, 2019, 11:48:16 PM

for now most Altcoin that have just appeared on the market will be difficult to grow if they are not pushed by their original projects, so prices and volume will disappear in the market but if a coin has a good function it will continue to grow over time.

███     WHITEPAPER  |    TELEGRAM    ███ █     BiB Exchange     █ ███     TWITTER     |   INSTAGRAM     ███
S e t   O f f   t h e   W e b 3   G e n e r a t i o n   N o w
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▄   ►► Powered by BOUNTY DETECTIVE   ▄  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
lyks15

Activity: 546

View Profile
June 02, 2019, 11:56:35 PM

I agree uses are more good and important because price will be fall soon but when uses were expand and stretch this is the time that the price will grow or stability will apply. And I know time comes that it will be uses in more merchant and company will going to accept altcoin as a payment.

▼                          NΛTURΛL8       MAKING POKER FUN AGAIN                        ▼
►          $500k Rush & Cash Monthly   |   200% First Deposit   |   $150k Short Deck Hold'em          ◄
▲          [   ● FACEBOOK   ]     Download The App Here     [     ● TWITTER     ]          ▲
escalante28

Activity: 742
Merit: 42

View Profile
June 03, 2019, 12:23:03 AM

For me is that how it can be use in a real world because if the main reason of that altcoin is to increase its value in the exchanges but have no real use well it's nothing. It is full of hype and no reasons at all to continue supporting it. The future of it matters, not just how you make money by doing pump and dump because in the other hand there are investors lose their money because of our selfishness.
cahbagus555

Activity: 756
Merit: 12

View Profile
June 03, 2019, 05:09:26 AM

There are different things to look for buying an altcoin.
Firstly I look towards the future of project. Who are they backed by. How likely is the project to succeed. How active are the teams and developers in social media and how active is the community. A working blockchain and listed on exchange, whatever small is also compulsory.

If listed in big exchangers with good reputation, i am believe the project have potential to grow. Most big exchangers with good reputation only list good project with good developers team. Big exchangers must be wont risk their reputation just because listing fee
joshua123

Activity: 527
Merit: 113

View Profile
June 03, 2019, 06:45:19 AM

We know lot of Altcoin on the markets with different prices. How you determine which is most potential coin? What method are you using? Few people's are thinking those coin price growing well its potential coin. Do you think same?

I don't think that price growth could determine potentiality of coin. For me, I determine potential coin by uses. Its true few coins growth is good enough even there is no uses. But it's only temporary or by manipulated. But if you choose potential coin which have uses and team are too active to develop their platform then it might give you good returns on future.

So before invest on any existing coins you should determine which is potential coin and how it is. Don't just compare growth of price for alts.

What's your thoughts about it? Let's share knowledge and correct me if I am wrong.

Same, I usually find a good use case for a project to invest with before buying their coin. Yes it is, hard to find but it is much harder to find out you invest with a coin that has no potential and only produced by hype.

leea-1334

Activity: 2268
Merit: 953

Temporary forum vacation

View Profile
June 03, 2019, 07:50:51 AM

For me is that how it can be use in a real world because if the main reason of that altcoin is to increase its value in the exchanges but have no real use well it's nothing. It is full of hype and no reasons at all to continue supporting it. The future of it matters, not just how you make money by doing pump and dump because in the other hand there are investors lose their money because of our selfishness.

Does not matter if it can be used in the real world or not if the owners of the tokens/alts themselves have no intention of ever using it. Remember, Bitcoin did not have real world use for years, until people started sending each other btc and buying things and paying for things and accepting it as payment for things.

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████░░██████████████████████████░░███████████████████
███████████████░░██████████████████████████░░█████████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░██░░██░░░░░░░░░░██░░███████████████
███████████████████░░░░░░██░░██████░░░░░░██░░█████████████████
█████████████████████░░░░░░██████████░░░░░░███████████████████

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.....I AM BLACKJACK.FUN.....
█████████████░░██████████████████████████░░███████████████████
███████████████░░██████████████████████████░░█████████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░██░░██░░░░░░░░░░██░░███████████████
███████████████████░░░░░░██░░██████░░░░░░██░░█████████████████
█████████████████████░░░░░░██████████░░░░░░███████████████████

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Mr.Noda

Activity: 1344

View Profile
June 03, 2019, 09:17:42 AM

I search the social networks for the members of the team of the selected project and write to them in their messages. Do they really take part in a startup?

███    TWITTER     █████████████████ MEGABSC ████████████████████     WHITEPAPER     ███
███       ANN                  ██████  HYBRID DEFI ON BINANCE SMART CHAIN  █████    FACEBOOK PAGE    ███
███  TELEGRAM  █████████████████     SWAP      ███████████████████       MEDIUM      ███
GregH37
Legendary

Activity: 1302
Merit: 1037

View Profile
June 03, 2019, 09:57:53 AM

I do not think price of a coin entirely determines its value and significance. There are many coins with good technology and goals, but their value is low. It seems the crypto market is influenced by advertisement. If you extensively advertise anything, bad or good, it will surely catch the attention of the people and become popular.
Most of the projects you see flaunting top on coinmarketcap is not because they can really boast of the quality of their project, they were only able to attract clients through they hype they created, and which is why most holders are holding this coin because of the belief that it will make them a big fortune in future with the continuous hyping of it.

Real projects are not being judged by the value for me, but of the usefulness of the product, if its little clients they can get to keep their projects running, and then fine, provided they have a working product, with time, they will keep increasing in volume. The best projects are not projects that gain fast volume immediately and die off later, but projects that have quality product and even if they get to the top slowly.
barbara44

Activity: 2422
Merit: 605

CoinPoker.com

View Profile
June 03, 2019, 11:26:05 AM

In determining the potentiality of an altcoins we must know ofcourse on how it is being runned or managed by team. So in this case, we are about to get inform about tje said alts. Because nowadays as the cryptomarket grows scam alt are also fast growing. So to determine a potential alts join only in an alts which you can get benefited by it like the Pimoncoin.
What really makes cryptocurrency different from every other currency is not only for its digital payment alone but because of its anonymity nature, so any project that is really working with the blockchain technology should have an anonymous coin which was part of why Bitcoin was even created in the first instance.

But for me, when I talk of anonymity, the one I am not comfortable with is that of the team members, I don’t see reason why the team members should be anonymous when raising funds, and any project that is not transparent enough with their team identity, I do not participate in them no matter the picture they put on their whitepaper.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: