Bitcoin Forum
July 24, 2024, 05:35:19 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: After Mt Gox STD, How To Protect Yourself In The Future  (Read 566 times)
Armis (OP)

Activity: 588
Merit: 501

View Profile
March 13, 2014, 02:59:14 AM

Here's a 1 year btc chart, let's talk about it

Particularly how the 'BMGSTD' and 'AMGSTD' (Before & After Mt Gox Site Take Down) reshapes our perspective on, and future of, Bitcoin.

Late Jan and early feb is when the BTC community was in shock, the marketplace was desolate compared to the time just before or after it.

Notice how when btc holders got what they prayed for: 'another chance to buy btc at $500+', instead of a mad rush to buy, buy, buy, they sold, sold, sold; the sell-off recorded the 2nd highest in bitcoin history.   

To me, the world is pretty comfortable with a $600+ btc, but aactually frightened by a $500+ btc.  Wish we had a chart from Coinbase to get feel of what the USA thinks about BTC AMGSTD

What do you gleem from the chart(s), how are you protecting your bitcoins?

BitcoinBobbeh

Activity: 266
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 13, 2014, 03:06:30 AM

What I take from this chart is that a shitty exchange made the market act weird.

Then it fucking died and Bitcoins went up $100.

By the end of next month at the latest we will have permanently left behind 3 digits. You can quote me on this.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: