Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 09:31:52 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Binance Chain Could Send Ethereum Price Back to Double-Digits: Analyst  (Read 481 times)
pageraji

Activity: 966
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 07, 2019, 06:19:22 AM

Some of the considerations why some exchanges hold IEOs are listings, ICOs that have lost their markets are now replaced by IEOs such as binance chains, safer than scams and certainty of listings.
AUruHM

Activity: 896
Merit: 251

View Profile
May 07, 2019, 05:32:33 PM

Some of the considerations why some exchanges hold IEOs are listings, ICOs that have lost their markets are now replaced by IEOs such as binance chains, safer than scams and certainty of listings.
Yes, IEO is more secure than ICO. But it does not give a guarantee that the project will be successful. It's very good for flippers. And for projects bcz exchange listing and fundraising.

As I know BNB never wants to be Eth competitor. BNB doesn't have the main ETH feature - smart contracts. What does it mean? - ETH will lead in this competition
sana54210
Legendary

Activity: 3206
Merit: 1128

"CoinPoker.com"

View Profile
May 08, 2019, 06:59:27 AM

Binance Chain has no chance period. Do they even know what they are talking about? Some shit coins will launch on Binance Chain and we'll dump ETH, seriously? and price has nothing to do with real value.

Yes, Ethereum is already used by so many projects. No way that now everyone suddently decides to swap to the Binance chain. Especially because I don't really see the benefits for such a swap.

well, maybe the main benefits from the swap is being listed on binance exchange, just maybe
i think there is no reasonable reason to swap from ethereum to binance chain,,
because in my opinion the best swap for any token is from ethereum to its own chain
regards

Binance has the tendency to overtake ethereum capacity wise, but there are so many limitations like the one you mentioned that might keep Binance from achievingthis, but in the long run, the battle might really be high, especially with the introduction of their own chain and the IEO Launchpad.

Binance trade volume keeps increasing drastically every minutes and causing the value of BNB to follow the uptrend too, give Binance 2 years more if they don’t bring them down, because I can see that majority of some competitors are already creating FUD news about them, but if they succeed this, then in 2 years’ time, their volume might be higher than that of ethereum.

pieppiep

Activity: 1596
Merit: 502

View Profile
May 08, 2019, 10:24:10 AM

Yes, IEO is more secure than ICO. But it does not give a guarantee that the project will be successful. It's very good for flippers. And for projects bcz exchange listing and fundraising.

As I know BNB never wants to be Eth competitor. BNB doesn't have the main ETH feature - smart contracts. What does it mean? - ETH will lead in this competition
you better not compare the two, maybe it would be better if you try to support both of them to become the best coin and platform of all time and start from this year, because if you compare these two coins then there will be no end.
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  

Jump to: