Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 04:19:29 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What happened with ADA?  (Read 284 times)
Mame89

Activity: 1596
Merit: 447

View Profile
April 24, 2019, 09:49:52 AM

In accordance with the concept implemented by Cardano (ADA) which uses a democratic government system that allows projects to develop over time, I am sure this coin will re-strengthen in the future so stay confident and keep these coins and wait for the bull market come. Smiley

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBITCRYPTO
FUTURES
[
1,000x
LEVERAGE
][
COMPETITIVE
FEES
][
INSTANT
EXECUTION
]██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
TRADE NOW
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
Vektrum

Activity: 420
Merit: 14

View Profile
April 27, 2019, 05:42:13 AM

Judging by the GitHub project, the team is actively working and making updates, so I believe that the project is more promising than most of the coins that are its competitors. Moreover, it is worth considering that ADA is on the 10th place in the coinmarketcap rating, so it deserves attention.
Altero

Activity: 784
Merit: 123

View Profile
April 27, 2019, 06:02:41 AM

Judging by the GitHub project, the team is actively working and making updates, so I believe that the project is more promising than most of the coins that are its competitors. Moreover, it is worth considering that ADA is on the 10th place in the coinmarketcap rating, so it deserves attention.
ADA have its potential, competitive coins and have a good market liquidity which I believe that investors will never be abandon this coins even it is not showing good this days. Being one of the top 10 coins in the market, we can't deny how it place a role in crypto and soon it will be back into the race again.
popolite11

Activity: 882
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 27, 2019, 11:02:59 AM

ADA have its potential, competitive coins and have a good market liquidity which I believe that investors will never be abandon this coins even it is not showing good this days. Being one of the top 10 coins in the market, we can't deny how it place a role in crypto and soon it will be back into the race again.

Yes, it has, but it seems very strange that the cryptocurrency which was among the most popular altcoins several months ago, started to lose this popularity. Hope, when bulls come, Cardano will be on the top.
Milamol

Activity: 686
Merit: 11

View Profile
April 27, 2019, 03:08:24 PM

If you look at the chart, you will see that nothing special is happening. Now many altcoins are getting cheaper.
Cardano holds on well. The development continues. They did not suffer even from the November incident.

DIAGON  e S p o r t s   ▐ ╹  Global decentralize eSports ecosystem
JAPCNSPNRU   WHITEPAPER  ]     ICO ❱ ❱  ❱ Nov. 12 th
facebook   ◥ TWITTER   ◥ reddit   ────  (❪   B U Y   ❫)  ────
raghovsing34

Activity: 333
Merit: 1

Security and Privacy Features on the Blockchain

View Profile WWW
April 27, 2019, 04:08:19 PM

Chart looks normal to me, lot's of rise in a relatively short time and a retrace with the same pace. Actually it looks so healthy that i could get some now.
Now cardano price is running under 1.5k satohis and I think It's the opportunity for us to grap some more cardano for long term investment. I think so many good things is gonna happen in this year.

▄ ▄▄  We reinvented the way privacy and anonimity should look like  ▄▄ ▄
▄▄▄ ▄ ▄▄▄ ▄▄ ▄           PRIVIX.io           ▄ ▄▄ ▄▄▄ ▄ ▄▄▄
5ensei

Activity: 728
Merit: 103

View Profile
April 27, 2019, 10:25:41 PM

Cardano has released a major update and investors are starting to gain confidence in this project. It is still heavily undervalued so buying now is a good opportunity for long term high gain potential - especially as it caters extremely well for the financial sector

Telegram ❒◀           █▆▅▃▂    GoWithMi - Mapping the World on Blockchain    ▂▃▅▆█        Whitepaper❒◀
             Twitter❒◀               The world's first complete decentralized location-based services infrastructure            Facebook❒◀
Rapidgator

Activity: 509
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 27, 2019, 10:33:38 PM

I`ve tryied to find out on their subreddit, but all I understood is that they are late with the roadmap update..

Can someone explain what exactly happened these days?

You mean Cardano (ADA) ?

No one would know on what are the things happening behind that project.Just like on most coins in the market,the price had gone down to the floor
and still no recovery it do shows.

But at least we are nearly sure that Cardano hit the real hard ground and with some positvity in the market and ADA project the price should go really up fast.
Nowherman

Activity: 378
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 28, 2019, 02:21:57 AM

In my opinion, the fall of the ADA token to the price of 6 cents creates excellent conditions for its short-term purchase. Most likely, the price of the ADA token will rise in the short term to 10 cents.

Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: