Bitcoin Forum
April 30, 2024, 01:12:38 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin Sparks Imminent Crypto Bull Stampede with 44% Gains in 2019  (Read 378 times)
PlusOne88

Activity: 420
Merit: 10

“Tackling Climate Change Using Blockchain”

View Profile
April 26, 2019, 07:03:00 AM

You can't just make a speculation so accurate with different people doing investments. Some needs to be encouraged, some does encourage people to join, others are even doing nothing good but scam other people as well. With all these thing around, expectations wouldn't be so accurate but mind that there are so many people who do trust and use bitcoin and so it is expected that it will increase but as to how and when that would be a bit difficult to predict.

The Bitcoin network protocol was designed to be extremely flexible. It can be used to create timed transactions, escrow transactions, multi-signature transactions, etc. The current features of the client only hint at what will be possible in the future.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
nur rochid

Activity: 1050
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 26, 2019, 07:31:10 AM

The way the market is moving though, a little drop and then it moves a bigger percentage upwards. Currently $5452 and a lot of people had been predicting six thousand dollars before the end of this month! I don't know if that is right or not, this market is something that is quite unpredictable, that's why most of the analysis you see don't really come true. But, I do believe too that it is going to possibly reach that price of $6000, maybe next month or so.

44% gain is not a simple thing when considering against stock or forex markets. But for crypto adopters, they need more so that they may agree that bulls are into "full action". Volatility is not same across markets hence trend change also needs more confirmation for this crypto markets.
after stepping on a resistant area we can see the market is corrected and sufficient in falling. I think later the price will break the $ 6000 area and continue the correction before continuing the uptrend again
upsidedown75
Legendary

Activity: 1288
Merit: 1036

View Profile
April 26, 2019, 10:23:46 AM

That is a good news and to those users who were able to buy when market price at 3k usd and still holding now might have been a big smile already in their face. Seeing that they could be able to profit on it already but still choose to hold. One day their investment will go x2 or more than that when bitcoin will be having a bull run. It started already and probably will kick when bitcoin market price starts at 6K or 8K USD.
Many cryptocurrency users that bought around the price of Bitcoin are still the luckiest and it is certain that there will be a big reward for their patience from now till next year, most of those investors have not stop investing, they have learnt the strategy of always investing at the dip and that is why they keep getting richer while some are just out there speculating the downfall of bitcoin back to $3000.

That opportunity of $3000 has gone and can never come again, we just have to learn to cope with the present price which will still bring a better profit too if we invest in the value now, rather than those creating FUD believing it will have effect on the market and dump the price back to $3000.
Oceat

Activity: 2506
Merit: 368

View Profile
April 26, 2019, 11:02:46 AM

We are almost getting near to the bull run and this year lots of positive news happens. I think this is the end of the bearish market and a fresh start of the bullishness of the market but i can't stop thinking whether the bull run would occur this year or next year because a lot of good news happening this year. What more could we expect this coming year 2020?

Botnake

Activity: 2856
Merit: 667

View Profile
April 26, 2019, 11:21:18 AM

We are almost getting near to the bull run and this year lots of positive news happens. I think this is the end of the bearish market and a fresh start of the bullishness of the market but i can't stop thinking whether the bull run would occur this year or next year because a lot of good news happening this year. What more could we expect this coming year 2020?
News is only secondary now, unlike before where people easily react.
With too much manipulation news cannot sink in to the correct price, speculation,hype, FUD, and etc are playing the market.
The reason I believe the market is bullish now is because last year long bear market make the market oversold.

█████▄▄██
███▄█████
██▄███████▄
████████████████
███▀██████████▀
██▄████████████▄
░█████▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
████▀████████▀████
▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████▀███████▄████
███████▀▀▄▄▄█████
███████████████▀
████████████▀▀
OMBARD.com|.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
██████░██░████░██
▄▄░▄▄░▄▄░▄▄░▄▄░▄▄▄▄
▀▀░▀▀░▀▀░▀▀░▀▀░▀▀▀▀
██████████████
▄▄░▄▄▄▄░▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀░▀▀▀▀░▀▀░▀▀▀▀▀▀
██░██░██████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄░▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░▀▀░▀▀▀▀
PICK,
PLAY,
PROSPER!

██████
██████████
██████████
██████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
█████████████████   ██
PROVABLY
FAIR
1%█████████████████   ██
HOUSE
EDGE
100%█████████████████   ██
DEPOSIT
BONUS
  Play now  
maydna

Activity: 2912
Merit: 556

View Profile
April 26, 2019, 04:19:31 PM

The way the market is moving though, a little drop and then it moves a bigger percentage upwards. Currently $5452 and a lot of people had been predicting six thousand dollars before the end of this month! I don't know if that is right or not, this market is something that is quite unpredictable, that's why most of the analysis you see don't really come true. But, I do believe too that it is going to possibly reach that price of $6000, maybe next month or so.

44% gain is not a simple thing when considering against stock or forex markets. But for crypto adopters, they need more so that they may agree that bulls are into "full action". Volatility is not same across markets hence trend change also needs more confirmation for this crypto markets.
after stepping on a resistant area we can see the market is corrected and sufficient in falling. I think later the price will break the $ 6000 area and continue the correction before continuing the uptrend again

I hope so but still, we cannot predict with precision, and we need to be careful in the market. The price volatility will always happen, and without making analysis, we cannot see the chance to buy or sell.

We can take a breath for a while after what happened in the market in a few days ago and now, although we see the line is down, the market will increase again.

Bitcoin still in a good way to increase higher and maybe the price can break $6000 before the end of this month, so in the next month, the price will be strong than now to break higher price.
raven7886
Legendary

Activity: 1512
Merit: 1041

View Profile
April 26, 2019, 05:26:40 PM

I think people got smarter about the news, people with money and fame tried to use the news places to make the movements they want and it was cheaper for them to manipulate the markets that way. Now people know this and that is why they are definitely trying to check the markets and the movements and not the news.

As you can see from the latest bull run we know that people realize what is the resistance levels and what is the support levels and how it could be used for our advantage in order to break them, as we learnt this it really helps us navigate the prices the way we want and we all want to increase the price, dropping the price only works out for the people who have short futures and now that we are capable of going up they are going to be less and less.
shinharu10282016

Activity: 700
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 26, 2019, 11:25:16 PM

A 44% gain for the first two quarters of th year isn't that bad i guess
The thing about these gains is that the market has been seen in a better view.
News is only secondary now, unlike before where people easily react.
With too much manipulation news cannot sink in to the correct price, speculation,hype, FUD, and etc are playing the market.
The reason I believe the market is bullish now is because last year long bear market make the market oversold.

People have panicked last year thats why the market is oversold. Just look at all those price drops for all major altcoins everytime bitcoin's price is down.
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  

Jump to: