Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 10:36:25 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Nitrodice.com | Bitcoins Dice Site + Dogecoins Giveaway  (Read 894 times)
Youthhub (OP)

Activity: 58
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
April 21, 2019, 02:01:05 AM

Hellow Everyone
I just found a  Legit Site Name "NitroDice"
The most powerful, faster and absolutely fair DICE around. Our house edge is only 0.5%

Nitrodice Features : 1) - 3 crypto coins supported ( BCH , BTC , DOGE )
2) - Free Faucet 500 sat. Every time
3) - low withdraw with low fees 
4) - Webdicebot without download software for PC , mobile users ( for fast auto bets  )

📣📣📣 TELEGRAM GIVEAWAY 📣📣📣

Check out the site their you got telegram link Nitrodice Admin drop free dogecoins accounts everyday 2 - 3 times whenever he came online

Want proof of withdraw ?
Here I recorded and posted on YouTube
YouTube URL ::
https://youtu.be/3fMUYKG8vCg

So this video proofs that I got my withdrawal within seconds

And why not give site a chance try with your self deposit low amount and play and try yourself withdraw your amount ✔

Minimum withdraw : btc 0.001 , doge : 0.1 , bch :

I don't know about currency but for dogecoin withdraw

Withdraw term ::-

1) only made 200 bets and wager 5000 doge that's it

Then you can withdraw anything aslo nitrodice admin is also humble person he never ignores his players Smiley

Also if you free you can subscribe my channel I upload strategies video Smiley
YouTube URL ::  www.YouTube.com/BitcoinTalks
"There should not be any signed int. If you've found a signed int somewhere, please tell me (within the next 25 years please) and I'll change it to unsigned int." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
DarkStar_
Legendary

Activity: 2758
Merit: 3282

View Profile WWW
April 21, 2019, 02:26:57 AM
Merited by malevolent (1), nydiacaskey01 (1), Zadicar (1)

Avoid. NitroDice is/was an incredibly shady dice site.

1. They do not have a public proof of bankroll, instead saying that they have 100k+ in ETN and their trading bot. A dice site should have much more than 12 BTC, especially considering that they allow 0.921 BTC bets that try to win 18x.

2. They fake volume, and admitted to it, saying that it's for testing. Test users should not be playing with real BTC, nor should their bets show up as it gives a false mirage of activity.

3. They are willing to accept bets of 50x Kelly or higher against their bankroll, which is horribly -EBG (expected bankroll growth). This indicates that they have no intention of catering to whales, and instead will disappear if a large win is made. It is very unsustainable in the long run.

4. They claim to have a dice bot where you can make 2000+ bets every minute, which you have to pay for. However, in the video they made "proving" it, none of the bet IDs line up, and when you check the specific bets, they have different amounts bet, in different currencies, from different users, with different nonces, and different roll numbers.

(this was a quick summary of my concerns left on NitroDice's trust from April 2018. You can view the full post here.

taking a break - expect delayed responses
tippytoes

Activity: 1988
Merit: 275

View Profile
April 21, 2019, 02:34:06 AM

Avoid. NitroDice is/was an incredibly shady dice site.

-
(this was a quick summary of my concerns left on NitroDice's trust from April 2018. You can view the full post here.

I wonder what the reaction of the OP would be after finding out about your review to this site. Is he still going to promote this dice site? Or he is just promoting his channel as well? I am curious how he labeled this site as legit? OP care to explain your criteria identifying this as legit dice site.
Youthhub (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 21, 2019, 03:38:16 AM

Hellow Darkstar_  thanks for the reply

I read your old review about nitrodice and you have a point !
But I shared here a thread because I joined got very humble response from admin me and my referrals and some of other guys in telegram group they got they withdrawal like in seconds

That's why I shared why not give a little hit up

Also I got you Smiley so I send this thread link to admin so when he came on if he wants he will reply this post Smiley

Also iam not mod or partnered by site I came here because another YouTube reviewed about this site he had 11,000 sub's 100 + likes on post I'm his referral

Let the admin reply
Because I don't have 10 btc

Iam a small player like other people also win and loss is a part of game I always lost in every sites or win something also isn't means that other site is rigged or something

Again let the admin reply Smiley
Bitinity
Legendary

Activity: 3052
Merit: 1310

View Profile
April 21, 2019, 04:01:57 AM

If the admin is really great, would you mind to ask him to come back to this forum and clarify the concerns made by DarkStar? The admin seems ignored it since last year and prefer to be inactive in this forum after received negative trust. That's not a good behavior from an admin of a site that you call as a legit site.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
Youthhub (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 21, 2019, 04:15:59 AM

Hellow bitinity
Yes I send him a this thread link when he on he will see all of peoples message
Let us wait he came online
Thanks Smiley
Ailmand

Activity: 1274
Merit: 519

Coindragon.com 30% Cash Back

View Profile
April 21, 2019, 04:54:35 AM

Hellow bitinity
Yes I send him a this thread link when he on he will see all of peoples message
Let us wait he came online
Thanks Smiley

He started becoming active again and promoting this site again.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3243958.msg50275332#msg50275332

Would've been better if he would have answered all the accussations he had a year ago. He was last active yesterday according to his profile and his last post was last month. Might seem that he wasn't answering posts from that thread. Might have no intentions to clarifying things at all.

Youthhub (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 21, 2019, 05:13:37 AM

Hey ailmand
Yes yesterday he was active because I create a thread about nitrodice so that time darkstar also replied their so that I send bitcointalk link admin to reply peoples but after some hours don't know how my thread got deleted . so now today I again created and again darkstar and you reply also I send him a thread link like 1.5 hours ago he still off when he came on he will came here
Ailmand

View Profile
April 21, 2019, 05:17:35 AM

Hey ailmand
Yes yesterday he was active because I create a thread about nitrodice so that time darkstar also replied their so that I send bitcointalk link admin to reply peoples but after some hours don't know how my thread got deleted . so now today I again created and again darkstar and you reply also I send him a thread link like 1.5 hours ago he still off when he came on he will came here

Is this the same post that you posted before, I think I was able to bump into a similar post not too far from today. Must've been because you are promoting an accussed scam site that is why it is deleted. Suggest changing the tittle, or creating a thread for admin to reply, just in case this will be deleted too.

Youthhub (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 21, 2019, 05:30:58 AM

I am maybe its got deleted becouse I created a on " bitcoin discusson " 
It is gambling so now I created on " bitcointalk gambling discussion"
Now I don't think its got deleted but first see this thread I just posted my review in this thread
Thanks
Ailmand

View Profile
April 21, 2019, 05:38:16 AM

I am maybe its got deleted becouse I created a on " bitcoin discusson " 
It is gambling so now I created on " bitcointalk gambling discussion"
Now I don't think its got deleted but first see this thread I just posted my review in this thread
Thanks

Ow yeah right, that's why this post seems familiar. Now, you are on the right thread, hope nitrodice admin could utilize this thread to clear the accussation.

Youthhub (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 21, 2019, 05:46:53 AM

Yes I already send him the link
Thanks Smiley
alisafidel58

Activity: 364
Merit: 127

View Profile
April 21, 2019, 06:02:47 AM

Seem like the site that you are promoting has a lot of shady stuff going on into their site. If you are part of their team it's better to clarify all the things that DarkStar_ said and if you are not part of their team I suggest that you better do some research before advertising a gambling site.

Here is the bot that Darkstar_ talked about.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3243958.0
traderethereum

Activity: 2856
Merit: 574

View Profile WWW
April 21, 2019, 06:10:56 AM

We still waiting for the admin to clarify all things related to nitrodice and answering all question in here. It would clear the mess or misunderstanding that happen so far.
Besides that, I think that would help the site to grow too since the admin can come here and explain everything that needs to explain.
We don't want to get something bad in the gambling games because it's related to the crypto as new things that people might still worry. So why we don't give help to crypto and let people outside think about the crypto is not related to the bad things.
I hope that the admin can come here after he read your message OP.
Youthhub (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 21, 2019, 06:16:05 AM

We still waiting for the admin to clarify all things related to nitrodice and answering all question in here. It would clear the mess or misunderstanding that happen so far.
Besides that, I think that would help the site to grow too since the admin can come here and explain everything that needs to explain.
We don't want to get something bad in the gambling games because it's related to the crypto as new things that people might still worry. So why we don't give help to crypto and let people outside think about the crypto is not related to the bad things.

Yes I already send him a message like 3 hours ago also I'm just his user let the admin came on
He still off maybe because of time issue.
Zadicar
Legendary

Activity: 1316
Merit: 1020

View Profile
April 21, 2019, 06:24:32 AM

Yes I already send him a message like 3 hours ago also I'm just his user let the admin came on

Give him for atleast 24 hours to respond into this thread on what Darkstar clarified about Trustdice legitimacy. Above all of those points which are indeed valid to call this dice site to be a shady one.

If there are no feedbacks nor any answers or clarifications into those points then better to avoid this site directly.

airbet 
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

▄████▄▄▄██████▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████▀▀▀▀████
██████████████
▀███▀███████▄██
██████████▄███
██████████████
███████████████
███████████████
██████████████
█████▐████████
██████▀███████▀
▄███████████████▄
████████████████
█░██████████████
████████████████
████████████████
█████████████████
█████████████████
███████░█░███████
████████████████
█████████████████
██████████████░█
████████████████
▀███████████████▀
██▄▄▄
████████▄▄
██████▀▀████▄
██████▄░░████▄
██████████████
████████░░▀███▌
░████████▄▄████
██████████████▌
███░░░█████████
█████████░░░██▀
░░░███████████▀
██████░░░██▀
░░▀▀███▀

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
 PLAY NOW 
Youthhub (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 21, 2019, 06:36:34 AM

Seem like the site that you are promoting has a lot of shady stuff going on into their site. If you are part of their team it's better to clarify all the things that DarkStar_ said and if you are not part of their team I suggest that you better do some research before advertising a gambling site.

Here is the bot that Darkstar_ talked about.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3243958.0

Hellow Alisa thanks for the reply

And iam not partnered with his team iam his user. I posted my review on bitcointalk forum .

And yes I read every darkstar_ posted review about site now and also I read his old point of review

I reviewed here because me and my other online friends got their withdrawals maybe that's show sites admin want to grow this site. This sites still alive from last 2 years

Also everyone review is matter Smiley
I respect darkstar_ review yours also all other people who give their valuable time here

Let the admin on

Give him for atleast 24 hours to respond into this thread on what Darkstar clarified about Trustdice legitimacy. Above all of those points which are indeed valid to call this dice site to be a shady one.

If there are no feedbacks nor any answers or clarifications into those points then better to avoid this site directly.

Hellow zadicar
Yes let the admin on first
Thanks for reply Smiley
Bitinity
Legendary

Activity: 3052
Merit: 1310

View Profile
April 21, 2019, 06:56:36 AM

Hey ailmand

Your thread got deleted probably because you posted in wrong section, actually this section is also not the appropriate section for your thread because you are not the owner/admin of the site. Better to move it to gambling discussion board as the main idea of this thread is a "review".

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
Haunebu

Activity: 3038
Merit: 969

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
April 21, 2019, 07:09:41 AM

Do you expect op to resolve all the accusations which have been levied against him from quite a long period of time within a couple of hours? I don't expect anything to change and this will still be a website which I will actively avoid.

Why bother with this site when there are much more reliable alternatives out there?

███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
Youthhub (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 21, 2019, 07:34:12 AM

Hey ailmand

Your thread got deleted probably because you posted in wrong section, actually this section is also not the appropriate section for your thread because you are not the owner/admin of the site. Better to move it to gambling discussion board as the main idea of this thread is a "review".

How to change bitinity where is the option please tell

Do you expect op to resolve all the accusations which have been levied against him from quite a long period of time within a couple of hours? I don't expect anything to change and this will still be a website which I will actively avoid.

Why bother with this site when there are much more reliable alternatives out there?

I got it what you means but lets wait for the admin
Maybe people want new thing ?
Pages: [1] 2 3  All
  Print  

Jump to: