Bitcoin Forum
June 26, 2024, 10:26:41 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Eth payment gateway needed  (Read 175 times)
FoBoT (OP)

Activity: 658
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 21, 2019, 08:57:44 AM

I need a payment gatway/ api/ add on or plugin that can work with my magento marketplace website.

when users deposits ETH or eth token it should appear in their dashboard balance automatically while the actual funds goes to the admin ETH address

Withdrawal request should be sent to the admin. admin will deduct the withdrawal processing fees and send payment manually. The ETH or eth token balance will show what remains after the deduction of the amount withdrew by users.

Any assistance shall be appreciated.
3x2
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1004

View Profile
April 21, 2019, 09:00:35 AM

Try etherscam API: https://ww10.etherscan.io/apis
Or you can even try ethplorer.io API. I had previously built a tool-tip over ethereum blockchain and i used etherescan.io api, they are good and easy to use more is that they are light weight than ethplorer. Give it a try.
FoBoT (OP)

View Profile
April 21, 2019, 09:17:45 AM

Try etherscam API: https://ww10.etherscan.io/apis
Or you can even try ethplorer.io API. I had previously built a tool-tip over ethereum blockchain and i used etherescan.io api, they are good and easy to use more is that they are light weight than ethplorer. Give it a try.

I sincerely appreciate the link, i will check and get back to your through PM however do you confirm that this will allow users to make deposit and view the deposit on their dashboard ? Can you assist with the integration of the api since that might save me some time.

I shall send you PM right away because i need this to be fixed as soon as possible.

Thanks.
akamit

Activity: 1498
Merit: 596

View Profile
April 21, 2019, 11:12:45 PM

Etherscan is not a payment gateway and you can't send or receive payment afaik. Etherscan is an ethereum blockchain explorer where you can look for transactions, addresses, tokens, prices and other activities taking place on Ethereum. You can use their api for similar cases I guess.

You need a payment gateway for your marketplace to handle the deposits and withdrawals. Something like CoinPayments, Bitpay, Coingate etc.

I searched in google for all the available options and I found this article. I haven't used any of those services so I can't vouch for any of the services.

Please make sure you researched well before you use any one of the service.
FoBoT (OP)

View Profile
April 22, 2019, 11:40:15 AM

Etherscan is not a payment gateway and you can't send or receive payment afaik. Etherscan is an ethereum blockchain explorer where you can look for transactions, addresses, tokens, prices and other activities taking place on Ethereum. You can use their api for similar cases I guess.

You need a payment gateway for your marketplace to handle the deposits and withdrawals. Something like CoinPayments, Bitpay, Coingate etc.

I searched in google for all the available options and I found this article. I haven't used any of those services so I can't vouch for any of the services.

Please make sure you researched well before you use any one of the service.

Thank you for your contributions however the etherscan link provided is for the developers which requires developers key that can be generated on the etherscan website, I have not work with this type of tools before and I will need an assistance in order to implement it and that is the reason for still keeping this thread open.
bL4nkcode
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2142
Merit: 1305

Limited in number. Limitless in potential.

View Profile
April 22, 2019, 02:56:39 PM

Thank you for your contributions however the etherscan link provided is for the developers which requires developers key that can be generated on the etherscan website, I have not work with this type of tools before and I will need an assistance in order to implement it and that is the reason for still keeping this thread open.
There's no etherscan link provided by akamit nor related to developers, instead, they are list of  payment gateway that accepts bitcoin and altcoin/token payment.

Now if you don't know how to do this, I suggest you to open a thread in services board and hire a developer for this, as it will require knowledge of web programming or any kind of programming language used on your site.

But if you have knowledge on php/js and etc. to integrate this payment gateway, you can create an account on those list mentioned on the site linked above, and AFAIK there's always dev-friendly documentation on how to implement just follow it.

[edit] Upon searching I found this plugin from coingate, coinpayments though never tried it, so I can't assure how safe those plugins are.
FoBoT (OP)

View Profile
April 22, 2019, 04:02:23 PM

There's no etherscan link provided by akamit nor related to developers, instead, they are list of  payment gateway that accepts bitcoin and altcoin/token payment.

Now if you don't know how to do this, I suggest you to open a thread in services board and hire a developer for this, as it will require knowledge of web programming or any kind of programming language used on your site.

But if you have knowledge on php/js and etc. to integrate this payment gateway, you can create an account on those list mentioned on the site linked above, and AFAIK there's always dev-friendly documentation on how to implement just follow it.

[edit] Upon searching I found this plugin from coingate, coinpayments though never tried it, so I can't assure how safe those plugins are.

I can configure the gateway by myself through the third party websites like you mentioned but I am trying to get an open source like https://ww10.etherscan.io/apis where I can ensure the safety of users funds and low withdrawal fees, I think I can't achieve both with any third party api
crairezx20
Legendary

Activity: 1638
Merit: 1046

View Profile
April 23, 2019, 12:37:23 PM

How about shapeshift? Did you check it?

They also have both magento 2 plugin and through APIs you can find the API documentation here https://docs.shapeshift.io/ for magento 2 plugin you can check it here https://marketplace.magento.com/firebear-shapeshift.html

I can configure the gateway by myself through the third party websites like you mentioned but I am trying to get an open source like https://ww10.etherscan.io/apis where I can ensure the safety of users funds and low withdrawal fees, I think I can't achieve both with any third party api

Coinpayment also have API that you can found here https://www.coinpayments.net/apidoc

I don't know if these APIs also works on ERC20 token maybe it only works on ETH. Why not switch to other CMS like wordpress because there are more supported plugin that also support ERC20 token?
akamit

Activity: 1498
Merit: 596

View Profile
April 23, 2019, 07:35:38 PM

but I am trying to get an open source like https://ww10.etherscan.io/apis where I can ensure the safety of users funds and low withdrawal fees
How will you ensure the safety of users funds and low withdrawal fees by using etherscan?
Etherscan can't do that afaik, it is just a site to explore Ethereum Blockchain for tx, addresses, tokens, contracts etc.

I think you should hire a dev to setup payment gateway for your marketplace, otherwise you will do it the wrong way. Anyway, this is just my suggestion, now it is up to you.
Lanatsa

Activity: 2884
Merit: 657

View Profile
April 23, 2019, 07:57:47 PM

but I am trying to get an open source like https://ww10.etherscan.io/apis where I can ensure the safety of users funds and low withdrawal fees
How will you ensure the safety of users funds and low withdrawal fees by using etherscan?
Etherscan can't do that afaik, it is just a site to explore Ethereum Blockchain for tx, addresses, tokens, contracts etc.

I think you should hire a dev to setup payment gateway for your marketplace, otherwise you will do it the wrong way. Anyway, this is just my suggestion, now it is up to you.
This is the thing that do boggling on my mind why that etherscan thing is considered or can be used on payment gateway?  Links above provided by some members do already
answer out OP's queries yet we are talking about payment gateway then Coinspayments,Bitpay etc. would already do the job.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
bL4nkcode
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2142
Merit: 1305

Limited in number. Limitless in potential.

View Profile
April 24, 2019, 03:37:33 AM

Okay, I never create yet such payment gateway for eth, but just my idea. You can use php or javascript for this.

To handle the eth address of every user, you have to generate this address along with the registration process that will store their account's data, table should have such field unique id, username/email, balance, eth address, altcoin/token_name to database managed by you, in which you managed to store the private keys of this wallet of course. I don't know if what are the best practice as for crypto dev, as where to store the private keys if it's on your database record on another table or on a text file, of course—an encrypted one.

For the balance checking, you can use the etherscan api as they offer such feature, and make sure the balance recorded on your database will update as well.
Code:
https://api.etherscan.io/api?module=account&action=balance&address=UsersEthAddressFromYourDatabase&tag=latest&apikey=YourApiKeyToken

For withdrawal process, just create another function that will notify the admin's email address/phone number or in-app notification when a user clicks a button or a message-to-admin type function so admin will be notified.
And since you do it manually, I can only suggest is to make a window where you just put the requested amount of the user and it will be deducted from the user's record, then you just send him/her the requested amount together with the address s/he included using your own wallet, I mean using mew or any wallet supports eth and erc20 managed by you.

Of course, this is just an alternative way, you might end some human error like mistakenly send different withdraw amount and etc.
It's much better if you hire some dev which has better knowledge and/or just use the mentioned payment gateway above.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: