Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 11:08:20 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [Verified Service] Discord-shop.com - high-quality traffic for your business  (Read 313 times)
Discord-Promote (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 21, 2019, 09:48:33 AM
Last edit: April 28, 2019, 10:48:36 PM by Discord-Promote

We want to introduce you a new source of traffic: mailing of advertising DM messages among users of Discord.
Site: https://discord-shop.com/
By the end of March6he Discord has more than 270 million users and what’s more - no advertising.

In your advertising message you can add emoticons, pictures or video.
Successful Examples:    Example #1   Example #2    Example #3    Example #4

How do you send messages? You have 2 options:

1) Delivery of messages in our collected databases. The highest speed, databases are distributed on niches.
We have: Crypto Community (600k users), PUBG Community (1.5kk users), Fortnite Community (980k users), Dota 2 + CS:GO Community (850k users)
Dating Community (790k users), Anime Community (650k users), Private Channels (2.6kk users), All Base (8.5kk users).
Full statistics after each delivery. More info on our website.

2) Buy Discord Delivery Bot v 1.7: registration and activation of accounts, collection and parsing of users, sending messages.
Sending messages at a speed of ~ 15-25k per hour. More info on our website.

Cheesy Cheesy Promo Code for 10% discount for the first order: DSCRD2019

We are announcing a new Contest:
Share screenshot showing your profit statistics after ordering one of the tariffs on our website. We will give a promo code for a 50% discount to the next order.
To participate, add to your message: login, select tariff, make a screenshot.

Regards, Discord-Shop Team.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The forum strives to allow free discussion of any ideas. All policies are built around this principle. This doesn't mean you can post garbage, though: posts should actually contain ideas, and these ideas should be argued reasonably.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
khalidxpert

Activity: 270
Merit: 31

Payment Gateway http://Al-Buraq.Net/PaymentGateway

View Profile WWW
April 22, 2019, 02:58:45 AM
Last edit: April 28, 2019, 10:03:09 PM by khalidxpert

High quality and active traffic. My website for crypto trading analysis, showed a good result.
For contest: login: khalidxpert tariff: Crypto

We are providing Crypto Payment Gateway Solution. http://Al-Buraq.Net/PaymentGateway

If you partner with us you can get upto 25% discount on Listing your coin to be used on Checkout Integrations on BigCommerce, Shopify, WooCommerce, HTML-5, WHMCS, Marketplace.

http://Al-Buraq.Net/PaymentGateway
MrWinnie

Activity: 6

View Profile
April 23, 2019, 07:02:52 PM
Last edit: April 28, 2019, 10:09:12 PM by MrWinnie

I know these guys for a long time. Several promotional mailings were ordered, only positive feedback from my clients.

P.S. Mailing on the entire database for $ 500 shows just gorgeous result. I can't show screens, because my clients are against it.
hsllcs
Copper Member

Activity: 112

View Profile
April 27, 2019, 04:24:21 PM
Last edit: April 28, 2019, 10:35:12 PM by hsllcs

I needed to promote my discord channel. At first I turned to one of the services on this forum. The price was 300$ and deadlines a week. During this time I received +168 subscribers and 0 activity at chat and 0 clients. I didn’t have experience with a discord and I didn’t know if it was a good or bad result.

Then I received suggestions from the topic starter to try the service discord-shop.com. I chose the crypto tariff for 180$. After 3 days of mailing I received +4129 subscribers and huge chat activity and several clients who became my regular investors.
Price-quality ratio of this mailing is just great.

Thank you, I will use your service again!
Shahid1305

Activity: 3

View Profile
April 27, 2019, 11:55:42 PM
Last edit: April 28, 2019, 10:47:15 PM by Shahid1305

I bought a Discord Delivery Bot. In addition to $ 150 for software you will have to buy VPS 20$/month (or run the software on a home computer, which is not very convenient), Proxy 15$/month, SMS activation service 15$/month. When you purchase you should consider additional expenses.
With regards to speed, my weak VPS can only accelerate to ~300k message per day.
I use bot only a week, no problem now. I hope you will keep the software in good condition.
Thank you for your product, it is currently the best on the market.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: