Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 10:52:15 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Multiple Bomb blasts in Srilanka-churches and hotel (update-15, Plz check OP)  (Read 1090 times)
crwth
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2758
Merit: 1251

Try Gunbot for a month go to -> https://gunbot.ph

View Profile WWW
April 22, 2019, 02:13:58 AM

My heart goes out to the families that were affected and to @Elwar, I hope he/she is safe.

Damn, it's really devastating news to see, it's like the world is continuously degrading to the "animals" that we are. I saw a recent post where the humans are degrading animal life also, disrupting the natural cycle. I saw in a post that if animals have a religion, Humans are the evil things that inhabit the world.

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Each block is stacked on top of the previous one. Adding another block to the top makes all lower blocks more difficult to remove: there is more "weight" above each block. A transaction in a block 6 blocks deep (6 confirmations) will be very difficult to remove.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
TECSHARE
In memoriam
Legendary

Activity: 3318
Merit: 1958

First Exclusion Ever

View Profile WWW
April 22, 2019, 02:30:27 AM

EXPLOSIONS Target Christians In Sri Lanka In Easter Attack https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LUfuNotX6zo
Juggy777

Activity: 2646
Merit: 686

View Profile
April 22, 2019, 02:33:28 AM

That's unfortunate incident in Srilanka. May our good God give them the fortitude to bear the lost. Why on Easter day? the doers are the haters of the body of Christ, they cannot silent the body of Christ, Christ died and rose again, which today is the remembrance day. They will not escape the wroth of God upon the innocent souls they have just wasted.     

Hey indeed it’s a unfortunate incident that has happened in Srilanka, just last year I was there where the blasts took place and I have to say the locals are really nice people. I had suspected it and now it’s confirmed it was a local terrorist organisation, they were behind this cowardly act. Also there was a warning just 10 days ago about the attack on churches, which was blatantly ignored by their officials they too should be held accountable for this mass murder. My prayers are with the dead and the victims families, I hope they find the strength to move on and resume their lives.
BitBustah

Activity: 1218
Merit: 534

View Profile
April 22, 2019, 03:10:41 AM

My heart goes out to the families that were affected and to @Elwar, I hope he/she is safe.

Damn, it's really devastating news to see, it's like the world is continuously degrading to the "animals" that we are. I saw a recent post where the humans are degrading animal life also, disrupting the natural cycle. I saw in a post that if animals have a religion, Humans are the evil things that inhabit the world.

What really irritates me is that its only a small percentage of humans that are truly evil but they are the ones that hold all the power.  Those psycho types are able to manipulate their way up to the top and feel zero sympathy for others.
crwth
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2758
Merit: 1251

Try Gunbot for a month go to -> https://gunbot.ph

View Profile WWW
April 22, 2019, 03:38:30 AM

What really irritates me is that its only a small percentage of humans that are truly evil but they are the ones that hold all the power.  Those psycho types are able to manipulate their way up to the top and feel zero sympathy for others.
That's the reality we are living in. The news and social media focus on the negativity that people do, for example, those kinds of disastrous things. They mostly report those kinds of things maybe because of political reasons and also for the "views" that they so much want and the "ratings". I think having the negativity spread easily rather than those who are good things.

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
DigitalCyberius

Activity: 129
Merit: 11

View Profile
April 22, 2019, 06:03:52 AM

Prt 1:
This is an absolutely horrible event. But it should be noted that this is not uncommon, it happens all the time, particularly Muslims against Christians, Jews, and other minorities, mostly in Muslim majority countries, been happening for about 1,400 years. The only reason you're probably hearing about it is because it's of the type and magnitude of an event which is hard to miss. And even then, it seems like they're still avoiding the main issue at hand. Christians need to remember to love, forgive, and stand up for the truth.

Here's what I've heard so far from the few sources I've seen:
*Obviously, it happened on Easter, and have been dubbed Easter Bombings.
This shouldn't be surprising, because every year (it seems) on major holidays that many Christians celebrate (like Easter and Christmas), there are attacks on churches, bombings becoming a favorite among Jihadis in recent years.

*Of 8 reported explosions, 3 were in churches.
Why attack churches? Or anyone at all for that matter, including the hotels? It should come as no surprise (but unfortunately it does to many people), but the Islamic sources are full of hatred of unbelievers (with an emphasis on Jews and Christians, as well as polytheists), extreme punishments for as little as "creating mischief" in the land, active and clear commands to fight unbelievers, and graphic examples of this being physically carried out by Muhammad and his men. It should be no surprise that Muslims who become more serious about following the Quran and words and examples of Muhammad in the  Hadith and Sunnah are more likely to commit such acts, which again, happen all the time, although you probably don't hear of the majority of them. Muhammad himself said that he had been made victorious through terror.

*Some of the bombers were suicide bombers.
Now, aside from Japanese Kamikazes in WWll, what other group is well known for constantly carrying out suicide bomber missions (on churches, buses, and other crowded public places I might add)? What religious group guarantees going to their twisted version of Heaven (with rivers of wine, at least 72 eternal virgins with big breasts, big eyes, and... translucent skin [ya, weird], increased sexual stamina, etc) if they die fighting for their god? The answer to both of these questions is the followers of Islam. Only carried out by devout followers of Islam who have the right personality traits (as Dr. David Wood points out in his video The Jihad Triangle [also see his video on the Three Stages of Jihad]): 1. knowledge (what do the sources actually say), 2. belief (you actually believe what the sources say), 3. obedience (you are willing to obey any commands that are given to you,
DigitalCyberius

Activity: 129
Merit: 11

View Profile
April 22, 2019, 06:06:06 AM
Last edit: April 22, 2019, 07:01:11 AM by DigitalCyberius

Prt 2
This is really weird, but the rest of my reply is getting crossed out when posting, and I assume it won't be visible. Had some other important issues to address, but guess it won't let me. Have tried numerous altercations which have shown me this isn't a space limiting issue, but probably related to the things mentioned. Was going to give a list of things Christians should do, debunk the claim by some that this was an act of re- ve ng-e, and that even if it was, it's still unjustifiable, what we can expect to continue, and some more. But apparently, someone thinks those aren't things we shouldn't be talking about...

Have a great day guys.

Elijah
The Cyberius team.
The views expressed above are not necessarily the views of the Cyberius company.  
Naida_BR

Activity: 980
Merit: 62

View Profile
April 22, 2019, 07:20:19 AM

My deep condolences to the people and the nation of Sri Lanka.
I really cannot understand why people make this bombing attacks... I feel so dissgushed of them that they kill innocent people and crowd that is populated with children.
I will pray every day for this to stop and live in a better world.
HellDiverUK

Activity: 1246
Merit: 501

View Profile
April 22, 2019, 07:22:18 AM

All the videos about this terror attack immediately had "They are not real Muslims" and "Hindus did it" comments flooding them. Denial. You can't solve the problem if you refuse to face it and right now Islam have a BIG problem.

35,000 Islamic terror attacks since 9/11, and there are still large numbers of people who do not "get it."

They hear about one, think how tragic it is, then forget about it with a barrage of "newer news" that they are supposed to think about.

Then, predictably, the next terror attack occurs...
who kill indian in america? who who killed millions of people in Hiroshima and Nagasaki? almost every day there are riots and murders in Palestine? how many years and how many victims? who is responsible?
dogtana

Activity: 845
Merit: 56

View Profile
April 22, 2019, 12:33:25 PM

All the videos about this terror attack immediately had "They are not real Muslims" and "Hindus did it" comments flooding them. Denial. You can't solve the problem if you refuse to face it and right now Islam have a BIG problem.

35,000 Islamic terror attacks since 9/11, and there are still large numbers of people who do not "get it."

They hear about one, think how tragic it is, then forget about it with a barrage of "newer news" that they are supposed to think about.

who kill indian in america? who who killed millions of people in Hiroshima and Nagasaki? almost every day there are riots and murders in Palestine? how many years and how many victims? who is responsible?

Are you saying the inocents in those churches did it?
JSRAW (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 2156
Merit: 1538

View Profile
April 22, 2019, 12:46:06 PM
Last edit: April 22, 2019, 01:02:32 PM by JSRAW

People from all faith and ideology should understand that "Two wrongs never make a right" in the end only innocent paying the heavy price.

And Islam followers should look deeply and think what's going wrong under their own roof, only they can make difference here when fighting against Islamic fanatic.

OFFICIAL
PARTNERS
2022/23
    █ ▄█       ▄▀ ▄▀▀
  █▐▌▌▌▌      ▄▀ █▀▄▀
  ▀█▄▀▌▀▄    ▌█▄███▀
  ▀█▀█▄▀ ▀▄▄▐██▀▄█
    ▀▄███▄▄▀▄▀▌▐▀
  ▄  ▄▀▀█▄▄▀▄▀▄█
   ▀▀████▄▄▀ ▄▄▄▀▄
 ▄
  ▀▀▀▄▀▀▄█▄█▀ █▀    ▄
▐█▌
       █▄█▄       ▐█▌
▐█▌██▄ ▄▄
▄██▄▄▄ ▄██▐█▌
▄▄▄▄▄▄ ███▀██▀███ ▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐████████▄▄▄▄▄▄████████▌
 ▀▄█▄
▀▀▀██████▀▀▀ ▄█▄▀
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀▀█████▀▀▀
▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄
    ▄ ▄ ▄▄▄    ▄     █
   ▄███████▄ ▀██▄   █
█  ▄███▄ ▄▄█▄▄███▄  █
  ▄▀▀▀▀▄▀▀▄▄█▀▄▄▄▄  █
  ▄████ █ ▀ █ ████▄  █
  ▀████ ▄▄▄▄▀  █
█   ▄▀▀▄█▄█▄█▄█▄█▀ ▀  █
█  ▀ ▀▀▄██ ██▄▀▀ ▀  █
▀▄ █▀▀▀ █▄█ ▀▀▀█ ▄▀
▀▄ ▀████▄▄▄▄▄████▀ ▄▀
▀▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄▀
▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▀
CRYSTAL PALACE FC
BURNLEY FC
HUDDERSFIELD TOWN   
.PLAY NOW.
Trifixion713

Activity: 269
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 22, 2019, 12:59:18 PM

Truly disgusting. May those who lost their lives rest in peace and may those responsible for these cowardly, vicious attacks be judged and punished harshly with extreme vengeance in this life and any hereafter there may be.
RamBahadur.Gurung

Activity: 457
Merit: 262

View Profile
April 22, 2019, 02:10:57 PM

A few decades back, Sri Lanka was a peaceful multi-ethnic and multi-religious country, where everyone lived without any tension. Now there is a lot of hatred between various ethnic groups and various religious groups. I don't want to discuss about the ethnic factor, as it has been analyzed and studied many times.

The recent violence is a direct result of the Saudi Wahhabi brainwashing, which has been going on for the past 3 decades. With their petroleum revenue, the Saudis have been funding their extremist version of Islam (Wahhabism) in poor countries such as Sri Lanka and Indonesia. The group behind these attacks (National Thowheed Jamaath) has strong links to various Saudi Wahhabist organizations.  
HellDiverUK

Activity: 1246
Merit: 501

View Profile
April 22, 2019, 02:54:24 PM
Last edit: April 22, 2019, 03:18:50 PM by HellDiverUK

Are you saying the inocents in those churches did it?
no i am not..i dont agree with world islamic terror attack, hitler is murder, so bush, netanyahu, they all murder an legalized terrorist
omonuyak

Activity: 882
Merit: 269

View Profile
April 22, 2019, 05:14:10 PM

I think human being has really lose his memory and humanity and maybe it will be better if we would be replace by another creations.  Just look at the wicked killing going up and down always makes me to think that it is not worth bringing new life to the earth.  It is sad that those that has good heart about humanity are being killed daily by this terrorist and evil men.
coins4commies

Activity: 952
Merit: 175

@cryptocommies

View Profile
April 22, 2019, 05:24:43 PM

Funny your response to something like this is MORE hatred and intolerance directed at muslims which is what creates islamic extremism.  You see an attack, don't like it and now you want to inspire more attacks like this?

https://www.theonion.com/new-bomb-capable-of-creating-1-500-new-terrorists-in-si-1819587307
I'm not talking about this particular event, but in every context, the west generally fails to understand how blowback works and how the summation of oppression has consequences.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QCEf557fNYg
TECSHARE
In memoriam
Legendary

Activity: 3318
Merit: 1958

First Exclusion Ever

View Profile WWW
April 22, 2019, 08:20:46 PM

Funny your response to something like this is MORE hatred and intolerance directed at muslims which is what creates islamic extremism.  You see an attack, don't like it and now you want to inspire more attacks like this?

https://www.theonion.com/new-bomb-capable-of-creating-1-500-new-terrorists-in-si-1819587307
I'm not talking about this particular event, but in every context, the west generally fails to understand how blowback works and how the summation of oppression has consequences.

OH I SEE! The reason they are violent is because we LACK TOLERANCE! SO SIMPLE! We just need to tolerate the violence EVEN MORE and they will stop! You are so smart Captain Postmodern. Thank you for gracing us with your wisdom! You should go to Somalia and tolerate them so things can calm down there, they could use it.
Beerwizzard

Activity: 924
Merit: 148

View Profile
April 23, 2019, 05:51:35 AM

For sure this is bad but it also seems like Christianity is slowly destroyed itself. In a modern millenial community you can be a muslim or even follow a pastafarian church and no one would blame you for that until you become such a supremasist scam like christian.
Even some of the main democrat opinion makers are trying to avoid the word "christian" when they have to say something about this tragedy.

dogtana

Activity: 845
Merit: 56

View Profile
April 23, 2019, 08:50:19 AM

The blowback targets the wrong people. The terrorists are cowards that go attacking people that have absolutely nothing to do with who harmed them. People who harmed them were soldiers, their commanders and their high commanders. Did they declare war on them? No. Instead they go butchering innocent people of different religion to theirs, in countries that had nothing to do with offenders who are laughing at their incompetence and couldn't care less about the victims who end up paying somebody else's price.

Untill those terrorist scream their God's name, they are islamic extremist terrorists.
Hasmizara

Activity: 227
Merit: 3

View Profile
April 23, 2019, 09:50:37 AM

EXPLOSIONS Target Christians In Sri Lanka In Easter Attack https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LUfuNotX6zo
news is very sad Sri Lanka attack death toll rises to 310
Last update: https://www.aljazeera.com/news/2019/04/sri-lanka-bombings-latest-updates-190421092621543.html
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: