Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 03:27:55 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Cryptocurrency & Blockchain Newsletter  (Read 194 times)
CryptoSmartToday (OP)

Activity: 5
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
April 21, 2019, 03:45:33 PM

Hello, I like to introduce you to our new weekly newsletter.

The CryptoSmart newsletter is a weekly newsletter about Coins, Tokens, Markets and Blockchain Technology sent straight to your inbox

https://www.cryptosmart.today/

Feel free to join and any feedback is much appreciated! Thank you very much!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"There should not be any signed int. If you've found a signed int somewhere, please tell me (within the next 25 years please) and I'll change it to unsigned int." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Bitdonator
Legendary

Activity: 1223
Merit: 1002

View Profile
April 22, 2019, 12:06:08 AM

Why not make blog with all this articles you
sending in newsletter?

It looks like your site only exist to collect email
addresses from subscribers.  Huh
joniboini
Legendary

Activity: 2170
Merit: 1789

View Profile WWW
April 22, 2019, 02:58:01 AM

sending in newsletter?

Have you even check whether they're sending a newsletter with articles or not? IMO OP, I doubt you can get a lot of subscriber with this as they can't even check the quality of the articles that you're promised to send. Maybe just put several articles on the website and for the rest of it, you can ask them to join the newsletter. On top of that, there are hundreds of news site which can directly compete with your services that provide both newsletter + blog/news site.

Can't say this is not a possibility.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
CryptoSmartToday (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 22, 2019, 07:20:58 AM

sending in newsletter?

The idea behind the newsletter (instead of a website/blog) is that the news comes to your inbox instead of wondering around many different news sites and blogs. Yes, we collect emails from subscribers, I think thats pretty clear. End of this week there will be an entire "Archive" section added to the site so everyone can verify the quality of the content.

Thank you!  Cheesy
CryptoSmartToday (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 22, 2019, 07:31:48 AM

Have you even check whether they're sending a newsletter with articles or not? IMO OP, I doubt you can get a lot of subscriber with this as they can't even check the quality of the articles that you're promised to send. Maybe just put several articles on the website and for the rest of it, you can ask them to join the newsletter. On top of that, there are hundreds of news site which can directly compete with your services that provide both newsletter + blog/news site.

Hi Joniboini, we are getting a good daily subscriber rate for the last 3 weeks, people interested in the service are there and the numbers add up. Yes, by the end of this week there will be an "Archive" section added to the site so everyone can verify the quality of the content.

I will post an update when the archive page is up and running. Thank you!
vv181
Legendary

Activity: 1932
Merit: 1273

View Profile
April 22, 2019, 07:57:55 AM

~we are getting a good daily subscriber rate for the last 3 weeks, people interested in the service are there and the numbers add up.

No matter how much subscribers you got, in my opinion, the business models are not sustainable. As you stated the main purposes of your project is newsletter. I don't think it will be long lasting if your goal is to make a solution about the bloated news and blog sites instead of competing to them. Adding an archive section things wouldn't change a things, people just want to see the news, not being 'forced' to put an email address.
r1s2g3

Activity: 742
Merit: 395

I am alive but in hibernation.

View Profile
April 22, 2019, 08:59:47 AM

~we are getting a good daily subscriber rate for the last 3 weeks, people interested in the service are there and the numbers add up.

No matter how much subscribers you got, in my opinion, the business models are not sustainable. As you stated the main purposes of your project is newsletter. I don't think it will be long lasting if your goal is to make a solution about the bloated news and blog sites instead of competing to them. Adding an archive section things wouldn't change a things, people just want to see the news, not being 'forced' to put an email address.

I am also wondering the same after visiting the site. How they are going to generate the revenue?
Is there any fees for the newsletter?

I am alive
CryptoSmartToday (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 22, 2019, 09:34:09 AM

I am also wondering the same after visiting the site. How they are going to generate the revenue?
Is there any fees for the newsletter?

The main revenue is generated through native adverting (clearly marked as sponsored content). There is no fee for the newsletter.
CryptoSmartToday (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 25, 2019, 11:19:44 AM

UPDATE: We have added a "Archive" section on the site, now everyone can check if our weekly newsletter adds value to their information stream.

Thank you!
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: