Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 06:35:35 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How much money you use for gambling? Crypto gambling market profiling survey!  (Read 574 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
omonuyak

Activity: 882
Merit: 269

View Profile
May 04, 2019, 06:30:31 AM

I have invested over $2000 and uptill now and could not recovered my loses.  I play some dices yesterday at stake. Com but still trying to play today and hopefully to recover my lose.  I want to think that gambling is all about loses and making consistently profits is hard.
JohnBitCo

Activity: 2030
Merit: 356

View Profile
May 04, 2019, 01:47:17 PM

I have invested over $2000 and uptill now and could not recovered my loses.  I play some dices yesterday at stake. Com but still trying to play today and hopefully to recover my lose.  I want to think that gambling is all about loses and making consistently profits is hard.

Why do you play to recover your loses ? It is very difficult to recover your loss in gambling. You should forget about your previous losses and play gambling as a new game with fresh mind. I do not say that with this approach you will be able to win but I think at least you will enjoy playing gambling regardless of the outcome of result.
goaldigger

Activity: 2394
Merit: 357

View Profile
May 08, 2019, 11:09:01 PM

Dear All,

This is a continuation of my previous survey where I have tried to categorize the individual reasons for gambling. Now it's an attempt to categorize the gambling users in some finance related criteria. So let's begin! But please read the rules of the survey before you begin!

Rules: (Must follow)
1. I am looking for straight answers to the survey questions. Please don't indulge into any discussion based on what others have replied
2. Only one reply per person is allowed. Any extra replies will be deleted without notice
3. If your gambling habits don't fit in any of the categories mentioned here, you can still mention your habit in details.  

Question 1:
How much you spend weekly in crypto gambling? (please don't write how many bitcoins or Dogecoins you spend. Convert it into a dollar value)

Options -
1. $1 - $100
2. $100 - 250
3. $250 - 500
4. $500 - $1000
5. $1000+
6. I hate gambling (if this is your option, please don't bother to reply)

Question 2:
What is the maximum amount you have won from crypto gambling? (No options here, mention the amount you have won and I will create a category based on replies)

Question 3:
What cryptocurrency you use in gambling?

This survey will run for exactly one week and I will close this thread on 5th May, 2019! Don't spam and don't engage into other's replies!

1. I dont gamble weekly but i would say its around $50 per month.

2. Im not considered as that lucky person who won every game but my highest won is $1,400.

3. Cryptocurrency used are Bitcoin and ETH.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
PLAY NOW
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
imstillthebest

Activity: 1638
Merit: 122

View Profile
May 08, 2019, 11:11:16 PM

Why do you play to recover your loses ? It is very difficult to recover your loss in gambling. You should forget about your previous losses and play gambling as a new game with fresh mind. I do not say that with this approach you will be able to win but I think at least you will enjoy playing gambling regardless of the outcome of result.

You will enjoy gambling if your playing because of the thrill or for the fun but if your playing a gambling because of the profit then i think it cannot give you an enjoyment but i agree on you that we should not chase our losses because the more we chase the more agrresive we will be  . we need to only gamble what we can afford to loose so that when we loose we dont regret  and we can play again normally  .
jhongzjhong

Activity: 798
Merit: 109

https://bmy.guide

View Profile
May 08, 2019, 11:28:09 PM

Question 1:
How much you spend weekly in crypto gambling?
I had a limit of spending my bitcoin weekly on gambling because since it does not come from my wallet.
I use sometimes half on my reward in the signature campaign. 40-50 dollars.

Question 2:
What is the maximum amount you have won from crypto gambling?
So far as I remember and I feel lucky on that day, I had won 0.004 in Windice but it takes for me 2 hours of wagering the dice.

Question 3:
Bitcoin, Doge, Ethereum and Litecoin. But I must prefer to use sats in gamble to dice.

Dreamchaser21

Activity: 686
Merit: 108

View Profile
May 08, 2019, 11:38:02 PM

Usually i play online around $1 - $100 only because this is just my past time though sometime i play big but this is my real limit.

Since I have a small capital so i don’t expect any big profit, my recent income is about $30 and I’m already happy with this one.

Bitcoin because this is my only income from the signature campaign, so i can really use it.
shoreno

Activity: 1750
Merit: 118

View Profile
May 09, 2019, 05:09:42 AM

Question 1:
How much you spend weekly in crypto gambling? (please don't write how many bitcoins or Dogecoins you spend. Convert it into a dollar value)

Options -
1. $1 - $100
2. $100 - 250
3. $250 - 500
4. $500 - $1000
5. $1000+
6. I hate gambling (if this is your option, please don't bother to reply)

i chose the option number  #1 because my budget every week when playing a gambling is only 3 to 5 usd

Question 2:
What is the maximum amount you have won from crypto gambling? (No options here, mention the amount you have won and I will create a category based on replies)

max amount i won is 0.0255 and max amount that i won on a jackpot prize on a gambling site was 0.01  . the numbers look so small but it was big enough for me since im only a small time gambler  .

Question 3:

basically my primary medium for playing online gambling is bitcoin but i do also like to use altcoins if ever bitcoin is not available or if ever i recieve some some airdrop/rain altcoins from a gambling site that im playing with   .
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  

Jump to: