Bitcoin Forum
May 30, 2024, 10:48:22 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Red Trusted Managers Don't Accept Red Trusted Participants  (Read 764 times)
elitemobb

Activity: 579
Merit: 102

View Profile
April 26, 2019, 01:21:27 PM

You simply compare the participant with a negative trust and the participant is different things managers usually get a red trust from dissatisfied participants and participants for fraudulent actions so everything is fair.
bitzizzix

Activity: 2408
Merit: 448

SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM

View Profile
April 26, 2019, 02:00:28 PM

What I see is that most managers who have red trust are new managers on the grounds that the campaigns they manage are not in accordance with predetermined rules, and there are also managers who don't pay participants and various other reasons that I think are managers like that deserves red trust because it harms participants who really work well.

B.I.O.K.R.I.P.T|
  BiokriptX Fair Launch is now live in PINKSALE
|🟣 Twitter
🔵 Facebook
🟣 Telegram
laros212

Activity: 518
Merit: 11

https://tokensale.bitwings.org

View Profile WWW
April 26, 2019, 02:50:14 PM

That is privacy for dev team to choose who will be manager.and how about their rules.but for me i just choose bounty program that manager handling hvnt red trust and popular manager at bounty program..very important if we choose that have high rank on bitcointalk forum.i think is ok for choose high rank BM on bounty program

fudster

Activity: 1190
Merit: 255

View Profile
April 26, 2019, 03:21:25 PM

If the bounty manager was hired by the team, it certainly say the campaign manager was entrusted by the team. He must set the rules for it and what he sets are just as what he wants, you can contest but its still going to give you a hard time winning. The forum users somehow we can say dislikes projects accepting red trusted users though, this will affect the project's reputation.
bonker

Activity: 784
Merit: 502

View Profile
April 26, 2019, 03:26:11 PM

Isn't it unfair?

Most of the bounty managers has red trust but they never accept red trusted participants mostly on their signature campaign. If ico making this decision so why are they hiring a red trusted manager?
Red trust given for different reasons by DT members so you can't say that red trusted members were just scammers.

Why they don't want to hire red trusted participants because it can create some bad reputation for that project,the decision of picking red trusted manager is on the hands of project team.

.Minter.                       ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
                  ▄▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄▄
               ▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄
            ,▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄
          ,▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄
         ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
        ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▀█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
       ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    █▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
      █▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
      ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓▓▄   ▀▓▀   ▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
     ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▄     ▄▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
     ╟▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▄ ▄▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
     ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
      ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
      ║▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
       ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
        ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
         ╙▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
           ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
             ▀█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
                ▀█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▀
                     ▀▀██▓▓▓▓▓▓▓██▀▀
||

╓▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒
▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▀▀▀▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓         ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓         ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌        ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓         ▀╜        ╙▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                      ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌                       ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                        ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓         ▓▓▓▓▓▌         ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌         ▓▓▓▓▓          ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓⌐         ▓▓▓▓▓         ╣▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓         ▀█▀▀^         ╫▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌                      ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                     ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                 #▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
 ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
 ╙▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
WALLET

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█
||bit

Activity: 924
Merit: 506

View Profile
April 26, 2019, 07:55:37 PM

It is a nice question actually.

I think just not accepting all negative trusted people is not the right way. I think red trusted people should accept or deny by why they got that red trust.
restuibu

Activity: 994
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 26, 2019, 08:23:29 PM

Managers with red trust don't accept participants who have trust in their accounts while some bounty managers who don't have red trust but accept participants with red trust. so in my opinion it's fair because we can't do anything

sabine80

Activity: 728
Merit: 14

View Profile
April 26, 2019, 09:16:33 PM

you have to accept it, there are rules that you do not like yourself. even if it looks a lot unfair, there are managers who also accept people with red trust. people without red trust find something like that maybe unfair too. so you should just accept that every bounty manager does it differently.
Jating

Activity: 2940
Merit: 810

View Profile
April 26, 2019, 09:22:00 PM

Isn't it unfair?

Most of the bounty managers has red trust but they never accept red trusted participants mostly on their signature campaign. If ico making this decision so why are they hiring a red trusted manager?

There are no official rules that red trust managers can't handle bounty jobs.

However, ever since bounties/campaigns have started in this community, red trust are not accepted because it is what it is. That's why you need to be very careful of your account not to be tag because it will be hard for you to join bounties or btc paying campaigns.
bustedsynx

Activity: 859
Merit: 251

View Profile
April 26, 2019, 09:22:43 PM

Isn't it unfair?

Life is unfair.

I suspect it is because the ICO teams don't know or maybe even don't care about Bitcointalk politics. To them, delivering results is what they concern themselves with. In fact, if you don't log in, you don't see these red tags. Only the managers want clean profiles because they want to avoid cheating members from signing up.

│
    │      ███
    │      ███
    │      ███
    │   │  ███
   ███  │  ███
   ███ ███ ███
 │  ███ ███ ███
███ ███ ███ ███
███ ███  │   │
███ ███  │   │
 │   │
 │

Trade crypto with FTX - 5% off fees with this link
Adriano2010

Activity: 1414
Merit: 516

View Profile WWW
April 27, 2019, 01:28:43 AM

Well is their choice, no one can make them to accept red trust, but in my opinion their should not be red trusted managers, because people maybe will not invest on that coin, is just my opinion.
Pffrt

Activity: 1372
Merit: 322

View Profile
April 27, 2019, 01:33:18 AM

It is a nice question actually.

I think just not accepting all negative trusted people is not the right way. I think red trusted people should accept or deny by why they got that red trust.
In that case, it will a hell lot of works for the bounty managers because they need to check the reason for the red tag and later verify the reason. In bitcointalk, some people are unlucky that got negative trust for almost no reason. Bounty managers can't verify that you know. That's why it's better to avoid them.
TheWalkingCoin

Activity: 532
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 27, 2019, 01:53:01 AM

I never joined any more with bounty campaign manager have red trust score in their account, I can trust him because never paid for bounty campaign participants and I ask you the same thing with never joined their campaign.
maculeth

Activity: 714
Merit: 11

BountyMarketCap

View Profile WWW
April 27, 2019, 02:32:57 AM

most of that, even though there are some who accept participants with red trusted. but it is indeed unfair when the bounty manager has red trusted and rejects participants who also have red trusted.

●   KEEP CALM & HODL   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  KCH  ❱❱❱❱❱❱ 
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  token  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
laredo7mm

Activity: 1498
Merit: 537

View Profile
April 27, 2019, 02:49:47 AM

most of that, even though there are some who accept participants with red trusted. but it is indeed unfair when the bounty manager has red trusted and rejects participants who also have red trusted.
it has become the rule of the manager and inevitably we must be able to follow it because the protest will also not change the rules. some managers must have reason for what he decided for the projeck
Reid

Activity: 2912
Merit: 642

View Profile
April 27, 2019, 04:49:08 AM

It goes back to the marketing team of the company of an ICO.

There must be a reason behind it. Some users here do have a red trust but their case is still in pending. I mean, they may have an appeal for it but is still in process. If those can be proved then a manager can still keep on going like a normal member here.

Do you have a specific name? Maybe we could do some research in the Meta section for us to know if they really scammed or stolen something from another user to deserve a red trust.
puremage111

Activity: 1568
Merit: 511

View Profile WWW
April 27, 2019, 04:57:03 AM

Well its really up to them, and i think what really matters is actually not people having a red trust, but WHY they are having a red trust
Somehow i've seen one with red trust and it is marked for sub account verification from their main

Thus, its back to why and managers do have the rights to reject any participants.
(It may sound unfair but yeah, the are the managers, we can't do anything. Was once accused i copyright other's article and not paid $4,000 in tokens, such a douche)
and know what, the project is not a fake, copy pasting project, but a genuine project and it's currently in the top 100 Rank NOW)

So yeah, life is somehow unfair, good luck and go over it!
Caladonian

Activity: 1302
Merit: 540

View Profile
April 27, 2019, 05:03:27 AM

it has become the rule of the manager and inevitably we must be able to follow it because the protest will also not change the rules. some managers must have reason for what he decided for the projeck
The Managers also needs consultations with the developers, they can't give instructions alone as they are just relying with how the teams wanted the outcome results of the projects, it's also possible that the team itself didn't wanted to have negative trust hunters, they have everything in terms of controls of the given project to the managers.

Same deal with others have already been said, Managers campaign, managers Rules.
adterna

Activity: 1008
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 27, 2019, 06:14:22 AM

The reason why participants may not have a red trust may be because the members in the forum will not read our comments that have been written in the forum, they think because we already have less trust, and maybe also because if the signature we use will affect the results that will be obtained by the ICO project,

────────  WORLD BEST MINER  ────────
CRYPTO MINING  [       JOIN NOW!          ]
GENESIS MINING  [       JOIN NOW!          ]
pinoy.bolanon

Activity: 350
Merit: 10

"In CryptoEnergy we trust"

View Profile
April 27, 2019, 06:53:31 AM

Isn't it unfair?

For me, i think its unfair, they should accept red trust participants too, because the manager itself has red trust, and if all members has red trust, who can join then the bounty?

┈┈┈┈┈ VECTORIUM ┈┈┈┈┈
In CryptoEnergy we trust
┈┈┈┈┈ MEDIUMTWITTERTELEGRAM ┈┈┈┈┈
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: