Bitcoin Forum
May 28, 2024, 10:03:46 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Solidity vs Vyper language for Ethereum smart contract  (Read 92 times)
codycorn (OP)

Activity: 9
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 21, 2019, 10:51:31 PM

I been started to learn about writing smart contract. I am not that familiar with javascript, but know a little about python language.
Now I been wondering which language to use to write smart contract Solidity or Vyper.

Does any one has disadvantage over another ?

Which language should i prefer to write smart contract ?
bomj

Activity: 1337
Merit: 288

0xbt

View Profile WWW
May 27, 2019, 10:25:38 PM

What did you choose?

Kiweikoo

Activity: 1036
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 28, 2019, 09:22:50 AM

I been started to learn about writing smart contract. I am not that familiar with javascript, but know a little about python language.
Now I been wondering which language to use to write smart contract Solidity or Vyper.

Does any one has disadvantage over another ?

Which language should i prefer to write smart contract ?
It totally depends on what you want to write if it's just a simple contract with not so much of features, then you can make use of smart contract for the development else you can use any other good language though I am not so familiar with the ethereum blockchain but I think it's not possible that solidity will not be used in the code, that's why you need to learn it anyways, it's not difficult to learn at all.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: