Bitcoin Forum
May 17, 2024, 11:48:42 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 0.001 BTC to KYC on ZebPay.com  (Read 967 times)
marcotheminer (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 2072
Merit: 1049

┴puoʎǝq ʞool┴

View Profile
April 22, 2019, 02:17:01 AM
Last edit: May 14, 2019, 05:07:29 PM by marcotheminer

I'm willing to pay 0.001BTC if you sign up to zebpay.com with my referral link and pass KYC. Please PM me if you are interested, I will send you the referral link.

Zebpay was the largest/most popular (so I've been told? if anyone from India could confirm..) exchange in India before regulations led them to close there. They've done $3Bn+ according to their site.

Other users I've referred have gotten 10 EUR *on sign-up* (though I'm not sure if that still works).

To earn 50 EUR you can do this: https://www.zebpay.com/welcome-deposit-bonus
They have this going on too to win 800 EUR or 400 EUR: https://www.zebpay.com/trading-volume-challenge (but you need decent capital to trade about and get high volumes..)

KYC includes: ID + Address proof + selfie
Note you must be in one of these (or have your documents from one of these): https://www.zebpay.com/supported-countries

Price revised to 0.001 BTC due to price increase.
jamalaezaz
Copper Member

Activity: 1876
Merit: 533

View Profile WWW
April 22, 2019, 03:14:09 AM

I wanted to do it. but my country is not in the supported country list.

Available For CM/SMM, Content Writing and Digital Marketing
TG: @jamalaezaz
webtricks
Legendary

Activity: 1918
Merit: 1728

View Profile
April 22, 2019, 03:35:33 AM

Zebpay was the largest/most popular (so I've been told? if anyone from India could confirm..) exchange in India before regulations led them to close there. They've done $3Bn+ according to their site.

Yes. Zebpay was the largest exchange in terms of volume in India before RBI ordered banks to discontinue their support to exchanges. Also there weren't many scam accusations against them back then, they had quite a good reputation. I personally withdrew around $20,000 from Zebpay. Now as they returned on Global level, hope they maintain their old legacy.

What happened to you mate, you look so desperate to earn in your recent posts. Are you the same Jamal?
jamalaezaz
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
April 22, 2019, 04:24:47 AM

What happened to you mate, you look so desperate to earn in your recent posts. Are you the same Jamal?
LOL. yes I am still alive dude.. you can PM me on skype to verify. and am I looking so desperate? I was just wanted to make few bucks because I've done KYC before for exchanges and it only takes few minutes. so I thought it's worth a try for 0.002 btc.

spadormie

Activity: 840
Merit: 268

View Profile
April 22, 2019, 04:35:06 AM

I saw Jamal wrote on his text space that he is a crypto millionaire and right now, he's wanting to get .002 btc.

I don't know about you people but I guess if I were the person to give my info to someone for KYC I think I'll not do it. No offense op but what if you use my identity on something else. Not only on KYC.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▄████████▀▀▀▀███▄
███████▀     ████
███████   ███████
█████        ████
███████   ███████
▀██████   ██████▀
  ▀▀▀▀▀   ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
██    ▄▄▄▄▄ ▀  ██
██   █▀   ▀█   ██
██   █▄   ▄█   ██
██    ▀▀▀▀▀    ██
▀██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▀
  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄
█▄▄      ████████▄
 █████▄▄████████▌
▀██████████████▌
  █████████████
  ▀██████████▀
   ▄▄██████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀

██  ██
  ███████████▄
    ██      ▀█
    ██▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀
    ██▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
    ██      ▄█
  ███████████▀
    ██  ██

▄
       ▄  ▄█▄ ▀█▀      ▄
      ▀█▀  ▀   ▄  ▄█▄ ▀█▀
███▄▄▄        ▀█▀  ▀     ▄▄▄███       ▐█▄    ▄█▌   ▐█▌   █▄    ▐█▌   ████████   █████▄     ██    ▄█████▄▄   ▐█████▌
████████▄▄           ▄▄████████       ▐███▄▄███▌   ▐█▌   ███▄  ▐█▌      ██      █▌  ▀██    ██   ▄██▀   ▀▀   ▐█
███████████▄       ▄███████████       ▐█▌▀██▀▐█▌   ▐█▌   ██▀██▄▐█▌      ██      █▌   ▐█▌   ██   ██          ▐█████▌
 ████████████     ████████████        ▐█▌    ▐█▌   ▐█▌   ██  ▀███▌      ██      █▌  ▄██    ██   ▀██▄   ▄▄   ▐█
  ████████████   ████████████         ▐█▌    ▐█▌   ▐█▌   ██    ▀█▌      ██      █████▀     ██    ▀█████▀▀   ▐█████▌
   ▀███████████ ███████████▀
     ▀███████████████████▀
        ▀▀▀█████████▀▀▀
FIND OUT MORE AT MINTDICE.COM
ankit10

Activity: 952
Merit: 267

View Profile
April 22, 2019, 04:45:53 AM

I saw Jamal wrote on his text space that he is a crypto millionaire and right now, he's wanting to get .002 btc.

I don't know about you people but I guess if I were the person to give my info to someone for KYC I think I'll not do it. No offense op but what if you use my identity on something else. Not only on KYC.
I think he means you have to pass KYC on zebpay site not to share your KYC with him. And as webtricks said, zebpay services is very much trusted till now in India.
jamalaezaz
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
April 22, 2019, 04:48:17 AM

most of them lost because of my bad decisions of investing in ICO projects and companies. and some of them vanished in this heavy bear market. and I am standing again where I've started first. struggling to get the fortune and glory..

webtricks
Legendary

Activity: 1918
Merit: 1728

View Profile
April 22, 2019, 04:59:08 AM

most of them lost because of my bad decisions of investing in ICO projects and companies. and some of them vanished in this heavy bear market. and I am standing again where I've started first. struggling to get the fortune and glory..

Ok! Now things are sounding more rational. You aren't alone, lots of people lost healthy portion of their crypto earnings in last 1 year.
spadormie

Activity: 840
Merit: 268

View Profile
April 22, 2019, 05:16:53 AM

Ok! Now things are sounding more rational. You aren't alone, lots of people lost healthy portion of their crypto earnings in last 1 year.
Yep, you're not the only one. Maybe right now you can just invest in some IEO for you to get your glory back in crypto. Maybe that's a good start or even joining a signature campaign. At least you experienced on how to become a crypto millionaire.

I think he means you have to pass KYC on zebpay site not to share your KYC with him. And as webtricks said, zebpay services is very much trusted till now in India.
So, he will share his own password on zebpay?

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▄████████▀▀▀▀███▄
███████▀     ████
███████   ███████
█████        ████
███████   ███████
▀██████   ██████▀
  ▀▀▀▀▀   ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
██    ▄▄▄▄▄ ▀  ██
██   █▀   ▀█   ██
██   █▄   ▄█   ██
██    ▀▀▀▀▀    ██
▀██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▀
  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄
█▄▄      ████████▄
 █████▄▄████████▌
▀██████████████▌
  █████████████
  ▀██████████▀
   ▄▄██████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀

██  ██
  ███████████▄
    ██      ▀█
    ██▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀
    ██▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
    ██      ▄█
  ███████████▀
    ██  ██

▄
       ▄  ▄█▄ ▀█▀      ▄
      ▀█▀  ▀   ▄  ▄█▄ ▀█▀
███▄▄▄        ▀█▀  ▀     ▄▄▄███       ▐█▄    ▄█▌   ▐█▌   █▄    ▐█▌   ████████   █████▄     ██    ▄█████▄▄   ▐█████▌
████████▄▄           ▄▄████████       ▐███▄▄███▌   ▐█▌   ███▄  ▐█▌      ██      █▌  ▀██    ██   ▄██▀   ▀▀   ▐█
███████████▄       ▄███████████       ▐█▌▀██▀▐█▌   ▐█▌   ██▀██▄▐█▌      ██      █▌   ▐█▌   ██   ██          ▐█████▌
 ████████████     ████████████        ▐█▌    ▐█▌   ▐█▌   ██  ▀███▌      ██      █▌  ▄██    ██   ▀██▄   ▄▄   ▐█
  ████████████   ████████████         ▐█▌    ▐█▌   ▐█▌   ██    ▀█▌      ██      █████▀     ██    ▀█████▀▀   ▐█████▌
   ▀███████████ ███████████▀
     ▀███████████████████▀
        ▀▀▀█████████▀▀▀
FIND OUT MORE AT MINTDICE.COM
bradock

Activity: 268
Merit: 3

View Profile
April 22, 2019, 05:27:54 AM

I'm willing to pay 0.002BTC if you sign up to zebpay.com with my referral link and pass KYC. Please PM me if you are interested, I will send you the referral link.

Other users I've referred have gotten 10 EUR *on sign-up* (though I'm not sure if that still works).

To earn 50 EUR you can do this: https://www.zebpay.com/welcome-deposit-bonus
They have this going on too to win 800 EUR or 400 EUR: https://www.zebpay.com/trading-volume-challenge (but you need decent capital to trade about and get high volumes..)

KYC includes: ID + Address proof + selfie
Note you must be in one of these (or have your documents from one of these): https://www.zebpay.com/supported-countries

LOL eve just sell documnts with selfie i sold it $60. why should do for $10 ? lol
marcotheminer (OP)
Legendary

┴puoʎǝq ʞool┴

View Profile
April 22, 2019, 05:35:26 AM

Do as you wish. Yes, this is KYC with ZEBPAY - not with me. You sign up with my referral link, complete their process, and get paid.
Experia

Activity: 924
Merit: 265

View Profile
April 22, 2019, 06:19:56 AM

Will you send payment asap after verification or we need to wait for a few days? If you will send payment right after the verification please PM me your ref link. Thanks
marcotheminer (OP)
Legendary

┴puoʎǝq ʞool┴

View Profile
April 22, 2019, 07:06:18 AM

Will you send payment asap after verification or we need to wait for a few days? If you will send payment right after the verification please PM me your ref link. Thanks

Yes, once verification is passed.

@anyone who just did the KYC: did you also get a free 10 EUR from them?
acharias

Activity: 209
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 22, 2019, 07:24:45 AM

Why don't you pass the KYC yourself? If someone else passes it for you and you launder money there they could get into serious trouble.
marcotheminer (OP)
Legendary

┴puoʎǝq ʞool┴

View Profile
April 22, 2019, 07:38:09 AM

Why don't you pass the KYC yourself? If someone else passes it for you and you launder money there they could get into serious trouble.

No one is to pass KYC for me. I am paying for you to pass your own KYC. You can also do the deposit bonus if you have 100 EUR to deposit.
roosbit

Activity: 891
Merit: 43

Random coins :)

View Profile
April 22, 2019, 02:22:17 PM

PM'ed you want to signup for this.

Will update this if OP does pay
marcotheminer (OP)
Legendary

┴puoʎǝq ʞool┴

View Profile
April 23, 2019, 07:07:40 AM

PM'ed you want to signup for this.

Will update this if OP does pay

All good - thanks. Still open. Offer revised to 0.0015 BTC due to popularity/continued price rise! Everyone who PM'd be before this post will be paid the agreed 0.002 BTC.
marcotheminer (OP)
Legendary

┴puoʎǝq ʞool┴

View Profile
April 24, 2019, 07:32:49 AM

Bump
pikkuboss

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile