Bitcoin Forum
May 26, 2024, 02:28:59 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How Can We Fought Back?  (Read 735 times)
terrific

Activity: 2142
Merit: 506

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
April 26, 2019, 01:31:13 AM

Report them to the community and if there is someone asks you on how interested he is to join these scam projects, warn him quickly.

another way we can sphread the news to their social media
Discussing it here too will help.

.SWG.io.

..Pre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15..

..Buy Now..

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
..CONFIRMED..

upsidedown75
Legendary

Activity: 1288
Merit: 1036

View Profile
April 26, 2019, 07:23:20 PM

This is a very disheartening thing, we spend months working seriously to promote a project and they just decide to deprive us of what is our entitlement. Something needs to be done about this unjust act and I think opening a scam accusation thread is the best thing for now.
The only thing that pisses me out is that there is nothing that can be done to them, they seem to escape wihr their crimes and even scam investors as well (which is their main target). You can only report, but by the time you find out and report them it is already late and they are already done and disappear from the market. The best thing you can do for yourself is to learn to avoid projects that are scam as early as possible. Know how to tell which ones are scammers and don't work for them. That way you are saving yourself time and months of hard work without pay.
Well, like you already know, for now that we are still operating in a market that is unregulated and has a strong privacy tool, there is nothing much we can do about it other than we being careful not to fall in same trap again if we have been duped.

I know it is still not easy to get good projects now even if we research, many people that did thorough research still fell for the scam, but we just have to keep researching on these projects, the chance of getting scammed on projects we invest in without much research is quite bigger than the chance we get when we go a proper research on them, we cannot get it accurately 100% but we can get close to perfection.
george_hured

Activity: 644
Merit: 101

View Profile
April 26, 2019, 07:26:50 PM

This is a very old topic, I’m talking about resistance in general, a punishment for developers, because they are really tired and it’s their fault today that people are afraid to invest in cryptocurrencies. Due to their fault, IEO and other forks of the ICO process appeared.
melomanskiy
Copper Member

Activity: 504
Merit: 6

View Profile
April 26, 2019, 08:15:34 PM

And what can you do?) Lower the ratings of the bounty manager, who perhaps himself was not aware of their plans? Or somehow isolate other people who will participate in other bounty programs in the future? If you create topics for each scam project, then this forum will be completely cluttered.
Thomas-s

Activity: 1274
Merit: 500

Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network

View Profile
April 26, 2019, 08:32:38 PM

And what can you do?) Lower the ratings of the bounty manager, who perhaps himself was not aware of their plans? Or somehow isolate other people who will participate in other bounty programs in the future? If you create topics for each scam project, then this forum will be completely cluttered.
this forum is so packed with a lot of branches for scam projects, but the fact is that no one can know in advance what the project will be

,gaaaaaaaagaaaaaaaaaaaaagaaaaaaaag,
           ,aP8b    _,dYba,       ,adPb,_    d8Ya,
         ,aP"  Yb_,dP"   "Yba, ,adP"   "Yb,_dP  "Ya,
       ,aP"    _88"         )888(         "88_    "Ya,
     ,aP"   _,dP"Yb      ,adP"8"Yba,      dP"Yb,_   "Ya,
   ,aPYb _,dP8    Yb  ,adP"   8   "Yba,  dP    8Yb,_ dPYa,
 ,aP"  YdP" dP     YbdP"      8      "YbdP     Yb "YbP  "Ya,
I8aaaaaa8aaa8baaaaaa88aaaaaaaa8aaaaaaaa88aaaaaad8aaa8aaaaaa8I
`Yb,   d8a, Ya      d8b,      8      ,d8b      aP ,a8b   ,dP'
  "Yb,dP "Ya "8,   dI "Yb,    8    ,dP" Ib   ,8" aP" Yb,dP"
    "Y8,   "YaI8, ,8'   "Yb,  8  ,dP"   `8, ,8IaP"   ,8P"
      "Yb,   `"Y8ad'      "Yb,8,dP"      `ba8P"'   ,dP"
        "Yb,    `"8,        "Y8P"        ,8"'    ,dP"
          "Yb,    `8,         8         ,8'    ,dP"
            "Yb,   `Ya        8        aP'   ,dP"
              "Yb,   "8,      8      ,8"   ,dP"
                "Yb,  `8,     8     ,8'  ,dP" 
                  "Yb, `Ya    8    aP' ,dP"   
                    "Yb, "8,  8  ,8" ,dP"
                      "Yb,`8, 8 ,8',dP"
                        "Yb,Ya8aP,dP"
                          "Y88888P"
                            "Y8P"
                              "

Free TON

PEER-TO-PEER MULTY-BLOCKCHAIN SYSTEM
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬TON SURF - OFFICIAL WALLET ▬▬▬▬

▄███████████████████▄
        █████████████████████
▄█████  █████████████████████
██████  ████             ████
███     █████████████████████
██████  █████████████████████
███████ ▀███████████████████▀
▀███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄       ▀████
  ████▌                 ██ 
  ▐██▌                     
   █▌

TELEGRAM
FORUM
WIKI
Natalim

Activity: 2926
Merit: 591

BTC to the MOON in 2019

View Profile
April 27, 2019, 02:06:25 AM

this forum is so packed with a lot of branches for scam projects, but the fact is that no one can know in advance what the project will be
That's the reason why we are losing investors in ICO, not only bad projects were affected, but the good ones as well.
Even good projects are not getting good funding because investors are afraid it could turn out into scams, but that's really the risk and we don't know if the project will succeed, however the risk here are getting higher that's why they are putting their money on the new method which is IEO.

Perie200

Activity: 406
Merit: 11

View Profile
April 27, 2019, 02:18:42 AM

If they decided not to pay you money no one their not will force!! Sadly of course, but it is a fact. There are projects that pay, but still they turn out to be scammers or unsuccessful ICO. Be sure to report this Scam to the appropriate topic, the guys on the first page gave links to these boards.
H1N1

Activity: 812
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 27, 2019, 12:52:46 PM

More and more Project are not paying Us bounty hunters for are work example of that 👉 ATHERO this project fooled us keep saying dates of distribution, is their any way to get even with this Scammers or is their any way to get them reported so that people will see what they really are?

What ? I thought Athero is a good project and they want to pay bounty hunters with rewards.
Can you positively confirm that is a scam ico ? That will be very sad if it turned to be true.
If you want to report the scam ico, the scam accusation section will be the best place for you to make a report thread.

ned.ryerson

Activity: 756
Merit: 101

Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron

View Profile
April 27, 2019, 12:57:31 PM

If they decided not to pay you money no one their not will force!! Sadly of course, but it is a fact. There are projects that pay, but still they turn out to be scammers or unsuccessful ICO. Be sure to report this Scam to the appropriate topic, the guys on the first page gave links to these boards.
even if people start creating scam project topics, it still doesn't work. projects continue to exist and the fact that they do not pay to bounty hunters does not interest investors. It is very difficult to get a reward

OIKOS.CASH      Decentralized finance on Tron   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   Collateral-backed stable-coins
         github  telegram    twitter    discord           synthetic asset trading and trustless token exchange on TRON
hongus

Activity: 736

Adoption Blockchain e-Commerce to World

View Profile
April 27, 2019, 01:02:50 PM

even if people start creating scam project topics, it still doesn't work. projects continue to exist and the fact that they do not pay to bounty hunters does not interest investors. It is very difficult to get a reward

You are right obsalyutno. The list of such projects is very long. And he constantly continues to increase. This is a big problem today. So you shouldn’t just waste time on such projects. Get yourself a list. Where will you celebrate all fraudsters, and in no case will not invest there, even if the project enters the market.

Mrsparks

Activity: 406
Merit: 5

I-CHAIN - The Revolution of Digital Advertising

View Profile WWW
April 27, 2019, 02:48:29 PM

More and more Project are not paying Us bounty hunters for are work example of that 👉 ATHERO this project fooled us keep saying dates of distribution, is their any way to get even with this Scammers or is their any way to get them reported so that people will see what they really are?
It's quite sad that most ICOs behave in this predatory manner lately.. That's why I prefer the pre-funded mechanism of the bounty-ox platform. Although it doesn't stop malicious projects from changing smart contracts, it atleast gives bounty hunter a 50% certainty of receiving their pay..

[     I C A      |      icacoin.com      |      IEO is live on Sept 2019     ]
━ ━━━   The Revolution of Digital Advertising   ━━━ ━
daniel2023

Activity: 616
Merit: 2

View Profile
April 27, 2019, 03:06:29 PM

You are right. I know many projects that succeeded that did not pay bounty hunters. I saw one project i participated in, few days ago in an exchange, i immediately ran down to the spreadsheet to check; lo and behold the stakes where not calculated let alone paying. When someone queried the Telegram Admin, she never replied anybody. Many projects this days are very unfair.
AltcoinsBattle

Activity: 537
Merit: 12

View Profile
April 27, 2019, 03:25:10 PM

Athero was active on social media and they promised the bounty payout to be until 20th of April.
Then they disappeared, and I still do not understand what happened as they seemed a legit project.
There are many such examples. In each case, events develop in different ways. It is bad when someone continues to believe in the project for a long time, because "Then they disappeared, and I still do not understand what happened as they seemed a legit project."
I wore the signature of the Orbis project. As it turned out, free. The project representative and the bounty manager blame each other. There is no solution. How to be is incomprehensible. ...and people continue to believe in the project further.

StarofBTC

Activity: 1148
Merit: 528

View Profile
April 27, 2019, 09:14:22 PM

the best way we can do just go to here and write down all your statement about the project that scammed bounty hunter

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?board=83.0

another way we can sphread the news to their social media
That will only help to avoid others from falling into the same pit, but the damage has already been done to the investor’s pocket and while the investors is busy mourning his lost, he would not even remember to alert the rest of the people, by the time it dawn on him to do so, others would have been scammed, and the scammer would have even packed his bag and baggage to leave his country.

Announcement would not even solve issue, the best solution if to strictly stop ICO and focus on IEO for now, any serious developer should go look for money to register their projects with reputable IEO platform.
viola29

Activity: 303
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
April 27, 2019, 10:37:10 PM

Athero was active on social media and they promised the bounty payout to be until 20th of April.
Then they disappeared, and I still do not understand what happened as they seemed a legit project.
There are many such examples. In each case, events develop in different ways. It is bad when someone continues to believe in the project for a long time, because "Then they disappeared, and I still do not understand what happened as they seemed a legit project."
I wore the signature of the Orbis project. As it turned out, free. The project representative and the bounty manager blame each other. There is no solution. How to be is incomprehensible. ...and people continue to believe in the project further.

I think we all need to create a strong community that can influence companies. For example, now EQWITY does not pay tokens for many people. Facebook sent, but Twitter is not. They write that if you do not get tokens, then you are a cheat. The pritenziya is not accepted. I followed all their rules and honestly carried out the assignment. Although in the table with the published calculations my twitter was counted. This is tin. It seems, and not a scam, and may even fall on the stock exchange. Now we have created a group on orbis, but people are very inactive, and it seems they don’t care that they are treated like crap. https://t.me/orbis_scam
mickey_miner

Activity: 910
Merit: 250

Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network

View Profile
April 27, 2019, 10:53:07 PM

The only thing bounty hunters can do is stop participating in the fraudulent project and spread the word about it.

,gaaaaaaaagaaaaaaaaaaaaagaaaaaaaag,
           ,aP8b    _,dYba,       ,adPb,_    d8Ya,
         ,aP"  Yb_,dP"   "Yba, ,adP"   "Yb,_dP  "Ya,
       ,aP"    _88"         )888(         "88_    "Ya,
     ,aP"   _,dP"Yb      ,adP"8"Yba,      dP"Yb,_   "Ya,
   ,aPYb _,dP8    Yb  ,adP"   8   "Yba,  dP    8Yb,_ dPYa,
 ,aP"  YdP" dP     YbdP"      8      "YbdP     Yb "YbP  "Ya,
I8aaaaaa8aaa8baaaaaa88aaaaaaaa8aaaaaaaa88aaaaaad8aaa8aaaaaa8I
`Yb,   d8a, Ya      d8b,      8      ,d8b      aP ,a8b   ,dP'
  "Yb,dP "Ya "8,   dI "Yb,    8    ,dP" Ib   ,8" aP" Yb,dP"
    "Y8,   "YaI8, ,8'   "Yb,  8  ,dP"   `8, ,8IaP"   ,8P"
      "Yb,   `"Y8ad'      "Yb,8,dP"      `ba8P"'   ,dP"
        "Yb,    `"8,        "Y8P"        ,8"'    ,dP"
          "Yb,    `8,         8         ,8'    ,dP"
            "Yb,   `Ya        8        aP'   ,dP"
              "Yb,   "8,      8      ,8"   ,dP"
                "Yb,  `8,     8     ,8'  ,dP" 
                  "Yb, `Ya    8    aP' ,dP"   
                    "Yb, "8,  8  ,8" ,dP"
                      "Yb,`8, 8 ,8',dP"
                        "Yb,Ya8aP,dP"
                          "Y88888P"
                            "Y8P"
                              "       

Free TON

PEER-TO-PEER MULTY-BLOCKCHAIN SYSTEM
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬.
▬▬▬TON SURF - OFFICIAL WALLET.

▄███████████████████▄
        █████████████████████
▄█████  █████████████████████
██████  █████████████████████
███████ ▀███████████████████▀
▀███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄       ▀████
  ████▌                 ██ 
  ▐██▌                     
   █▌

TELEGRAM
FORUM
WIKI
KrakenZ

Activity: 145
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 27, 2019, 11:01:36 PM

The rules in the crypto currency are not so strict that there are many cheats here. Crypto currency is an easy field for fraudulent targets. It is difficult to punish these fraudsters because the rules in online media are less binding and occur across countries. What we can do to give lessons to these fraudsters by viral all forms of access on social media, both on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and others. Yeah, even though it hasn't given the maximum effect but he wants to be more shy.
starblocks

Activity: 1344
Merit: 502

View Profile
April 28, 2019, 02:22:53 AM

Unfortunately there is not much you can do from a legal perspective if a project doesn't pay its bounty campaign participants besides trying to get in contact with the project team leaders directly if no explanation is offered or if that fails then you can open a scam accusation in the relevant section of this forum, but if this is a major concern then simply check whether or not the funds have been escrowed in advance before you participate

kisfoxs

Activity: 289
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 28, 2019, 02:29:47 AM

This project has not provided payment for bounty hunters. We cannot take revenge but we can report this project because of fraud. And I think many people experience disappointment but we must not give up there. Must continue to struggle and be more careful in determining projects.

https://cerlos.io
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
🏠 -> Transforming The Trillion-dollar Building Materials Industry <- 🏠
catsmile

Activity: 476

View Profile
April 28, 2019, 02:36:57 AM

There are many projects that didn't pay to us. That's why I only choose reputable projects. I will only choose 1 -2 bounty to do. Lets choose carefully ^^ Don't waste your time
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: