Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 02:42:09 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Is the IEO cheating / Should I invest in IEO?  (Read 13657 times)
naruto7676

Activity: 318
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 03, 2019, 04:21:23 PM
Last edit: May 11, 2019, 04:44:00 AM by naruto7676

Investors who says ieo is scam are those investors who did not professional in investing they dint know how to look a good projects and products of the projects so i refer to invest here at yanu.io that project provides a good product and no need to review because it is proven and tested.
nreal

Activity: 932
Merit: 100

arcs-chain.com

View Profile
May 03, 2019, 04:53:33 PM

If you intend to invest in the IEO, you should only invest in top exchanges. If you can't buy it, stop, do not participate in trading them when listed.

► ARCS ◄ ♦ ARCS - The New World Token (*Listed on KuCoin) ♦ ► ARCS ◄
───●●───●●───●●───●●───●●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●●───●●───●●───●●───●●───
Website|Twitter|Medium|Telegram|Whitepaper
mrdeposit

Activity: 1358
Merit: 509

View Profile WWW
May 03, 2019, 10:58:53 PM

So, how sure are you that the IEOs are better? If binance offers ICOs instead of IEOs, will not it be successful? Collected and earned moneys are all due to exchange itself, otherwise, IEOs are not a great invention.
Myraidcoins

Activity: 421
Merit: 101

World's First Crowd Owned Cryptocurrency Exchange

View Profile
May 03, 2019, 11:05:41 PM

I think investing in an IEO is very risky. This is very similar to a game of chance and not to invest. I would not advise you to participate in the IEO if you are risky. You may lose your money.
OluwaTosin10

Activity: 546
Merit: 4

View Profile
May 03, 2019, 11:09:10 PM

We can’t say ieo are cheats and I can’t say do not invest in ieos
Investing are personally choices since it’s your capital

I can only advise you to dyor
rdewilde

Activity: 925

View Profile
May 03, 2019, 11:26:49 PM

First, I don't believe all IEOs are cheating, there are genuine ones. Secondly, to invest in any IEO is up to you. No one can tell you what to do with your money.
Also, IEO are just a new form of ICO, the project team aims to raise funds to develop their products and services, just like ICOs, it is important to look past the hype or whatever and check if the team is ready for work and experienced to deliver what was promised.

Papcio77

Activity: 841
Merit: 251

View Profile
May 04, 2019, 12:36:24 AM

IEO is held by both team and the exchange. I cant see that there has been scam play out there. Anyway, in terms of profit, i really gives a thumbs up for IEO. Its just ICO back on 2017. As long as we can earn dont worry for those thing that never happen right now. Dont see the future
lupinvn

Activity: 167
Merit: 10

Vietnamese Translator - Bounty manager

View Profile WWW
May 04, 2019, 12:48:08 AM

actually, IEO is similar to ICO last 2 years lol. But in this model, the crypto is announced to be list on that market after offering. Everything is unreal value, I mean, you usually hear that, some projects you couldn't buy in IEO were bumped 5-10 times, but I think those fund are from devs and they want to push their project. So, if you buy coin from "lazy" project, dev won't use their money for bumping, you will lose.

rachman mahesa

Activity: 966
Merit: 111

View Profile
May 04, 2019, 01:33:09 AM

For now, I cannot say that the IEO is fraudulent. Because of several IEOs, there are still many people who benefit from this IEO investment. Actually we don't have to invest in the IEO if the project isn't good enough. And if the project is seen as good from your analysis. Maybe there is nothing wrong for you to invest in the IEO.
strunberg

Activity: 1330
Merit: 328

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile WWW
May 04, 2019, 02:09:46 AM

For now, I cannot say that the IEO is fraudulent. Because of several IEOs, there are still many people who benefit from this IEO investment. Actually we don't have to invest in the IEO if the project isn't good enough. And if the project is seen as good from your analysis. Maybe there is nothing wrong for you to invest in the IEO.
although we have no see fraudulent in IEO, we should keep becarefull did we will getting loss or profits.lastest update from OCEAN IEO on bittrex internation , their investors lost after price dump alot.

.SWG.io.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
CONFIRMED

futile-resistance

Activity: 840
Merit: 516

View Profile
May 04, 2019, 12:15:48 PM

Investors who says ieo is scam are those investors who did not professional in investing they dint know how to look a good projects and products of the projects so i refer to invest here https://exmarkets.com/launchpad that project provides a good product and no need to review because it is proven and tested.
Indeed the project was proven and tested and developers are not the problem now in IEO project because these TOP exchanges have done their due diligent in selecting a very good project, but reason why people still feel it is a scam is because of the complain of dumping too now showing up in IEO projects.

Investors too complaining needs to realize that they are also part of the scam if they dump their tokens on them after entering exchange’s, imagine after they have promised to stay with the project for long, the moment they enter exchanges, some investors are fund of dumping massive token they hold on the market, crashing their ICO price, so they have also scammed project developers too.
rhomelmabini

Activity: 2002
Merit: 578

View Profile
May 04, 2019, 12:25:46 PM

It isn't that scam/cheating or just want to grab investors money but I guess it is fair on my understanding. The only thing that isn't good about it, is that almost IEO of tokens or coins is not doing well, see for example Binance IEO of most coins/tokens they held almost swell not well. However you can invest, but research first the coin/token.
laredo7mm

Activity: 1498
Merit: 537

View Profile
May 04, 2019, 12:33:30 PM

Be more careful in investing because at this time the IEO has been increasingly carried out by new exchanges and has not had so much trust. You must be careful when making investments because the risk is also very large
Alohadanc3

Activity: 1050

Martian Swap - Anti Whale Measures New Yield Farmi

View Profile
May 04, 2019, 01:56:27 PM

I think IEO is nothing but a upgraded form of ICO. And at this moment that is performing far better than ICO because some good names involved in it. And somehow it's hyped. And you can't predict which one is scam which one is not. And don't go for the hype. Go for some good project and may it takes time but will give you some great profit. And yes in ieo the risk factor is less. But now many small and medium size exchange try out the ieo and here the scams and failed project goes. So be careful. Always do some research before investment.

thaliaand

Activity: 574

View Profile
May 04, 2019, 02:11:27 PM

Why do new investors consider the IEO a scam / Should I invest in IEO?
The fact that IEO is a form of mobilization is very smart because it minimizes risks for investors. However, there are two big problems that are common in IEO: the number of tokens that are being held too much by some people, if the token floor will bring a good amount to them, if the token is reduced to the floor then they will quickly take a loss or sell out of the market but the big risk is to be in new investors. Therefore, for those who have lost their money in this market, they lose faith and consider it a fraud.
Everyone please rate IEO projects on the exchanges
In my opinion it is not right if the IEO is considered a scam. The IEO is actually not much different from ICO, only the place. The IEO's objective is in principle the same as ICO, which is to offer / sell to prospective investors who want to join and support a project.
Meanwhile, both forms of fundraising also have the same risk, namely the possibility of prices dropping after that, and the possibility of the project failing.
In investments like this, there is no guarantee that the project must be a success, both ICO and IEO. Everything returns to our decision.
khimer_rangers

Activity: 565

BountyMarketCap

View Profile
May 04, 2019, 02:37:37 PM

IEO is a new form of ICO so it's not much different, yes some people consider the IEO to minimize scam but there is no guarantee that the IEO did not experience a scam it depends on the project and for you to invest or not it is your decision so we must be careful before investing.

memed97

Activity: 1148
Merit: 101

View Profile
May 04, 2019, 02:41:17 PM

In my opinion it is not right if the IEO is considered a scam. The IEO is actually not much different from ICO, only the place. The IEO's objective is in principle the same as ICO, which is to offer / sell to prospective investors who want to join and support a project.
Meanwhile, both forms of fundraising also have the same risk, namely the possibility of prices dropping after that, and the possibility of the project failing.
In investments like this, there is no guarantee that the project must be a success, both ICO and IEO. Everything returns to our decision.

Exactly, I strongly agree with the opinion you give, because between the IEO and ICO the concept is very similar and only a different place, only if we compare the two then the IEO is slightly superior to ICO, because the IEO is directly placed in the exchange and already surely after the program is finished the coin will be listed there, while ICO is not.
jessyj48

Activity: 756
Merit: 14

View Profile
May 04, 2019, 03:09:58 PM

There is nothing that can make me to invest in either ICO or IEO itself ,I'm not satisfied with there tactics of raising funds ,raising funds is success for them as far as they have a project to offer us ,people quickly buy as many as possible hoping to get returns but who is the most favoured ? Its the project owners ,dev and teams ,they are I'm no risk at all

Swaap | Nova Bank
----------------------------------------------
[ GET | ACCEPT | EXCHANGE | WALLETS ]
judeafante

Activity: 2254
Merit: 258

View Profile
May 04, 2019, 03:19:12 PM

Why do new investors consider the IEO a scam / Should I invest in IEO?
The fact that IEO is a form of mobilization is very smart because it minimizes risks for investors. However, there are two big problems that are common in IEO: the number of tokens that are being held too much by some people, if the token floor will bring a good amount to them, if the token is reduced to the floor then they will quickly take a loss or sell out of the market but the big risk is to be in new investors. Therefore, for those who have lost their money in this market, they lose faith and consider it a fraud.
Everyone please rate IEO projects on the exchanges
Investors are heading this way, they are moving away on ICO because there's no guaranty any more on safety investment, they prefer to invest in IEO although there is some risk that is now showing, the risk is not that high compare when you invest in ICO.

██▄     ▄▄░
▀██▄ ▄██▀
▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████▄
████▀                   ▀████
████       ▄▄█████▄▄  ▀▄   ████
████      ▄██████████▄▀    ████
████      ████████▀▀       ████
████  ▄▀ ▄██▀▀▀   ▄██      ████
████   ▀▀     ▄▄███▀       ████
████▄                   ▄████
▀█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
SECONDLIVE
CHOOSE LIFE      CHOOSE SPACE      CHOOSE FRIENDS
|    Twitter    |  Telegram  |   Medium   |  YouTube  |   Discord   |    TikTok    |    GitHub    |
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
   S T A K E   L I T T L E   W I N   B I G   
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
        ▄▄███████▄▄▄
    ▄▄████████████████▄▄
   ████████████████████▄
  ███████▀▀▀█████████████
 ██████▌     ▀████████████
███████▀ ▀▀▄▄██▀▀▀█████████
██████             ▀███████
██████▄             ███████
 ███████▄▄        ▄███████
  ███████████▄▄▄▄█████████
   ▀███████████████████▀
     ▀████████████████▀▀
   ██████████████████████
consideritdone

Activity: 602
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 04, 2019, 03:40:13 PM

Have to just pick the right ones
https://www.coingecko.com/en/coins/multivac and https://www.coingecko.com/en/coins/ocean-protocol showing not so stellar returns, so really cant just blindly buy ieos
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: