Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 07:13:35 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Sorry We are Closed  (Read 869 times)
steveabrahams

Activity: 1050
Merit: 254

View Profile
April 24, 2019, 04:50:26 AM

Cryptocurrency exchange Coinnest, once South Korea’s third largest exchange, is closing down.
you can read more here : https://www.coindesk.com/south-korean-crypto-exchange-coinnest-announces-closure

but, at this moment i see a lot of crypto exchange project born in this industry
my questions is, does we still need more exchange in this industry ?
thank you
It's sad to see many exchange start closing but you know, there also some new exchanges so i hope they can compete. According the news, it's because of “It is a natural result of a decrease in trading volume. Both regulatory issues and business decisions have served as a background for this decision.” I guess south korea is not the best place to open an exchange.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
You can see the statistics of your reports to moderators on the "Report to moderator" pages.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
maxreish

Activity: 1330
Merit: 326

View Profile
April 24, 2019, 12:04:28 PM

If there is exchanges that are closing like Coinnest, then there are a lot of room for crypto space to give a chance with the new exchanges. There is nothing wrong if they will create another exchanges. The thing is, they have to enhance their platform and their system for them to be able to compete with the other established and trusted exchanges.
There's nothing wrong to give chance with the other new popping exchanges. As long as they will provided security and not to scam users, it is fine.
KennyR

Activity: 2282
Merit: 532

Sugars.zone | DatingFi - Earn for Posting

View Profile
April 24, 2019, 12:12:10 PM

With the increasing use of cryptocurrency the need for Cryptocurrency exchanges too is high. Already we've got more exchanges in the crypto market, but very few were successful. If one exchange gets closed automatically the space will be fulfilled by some other new exchanges. As of now there is no exchange to compete with Binance.

.SUGAR.
██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████████▄
███████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀███████
█████▀██████▀▀██████▀█████
██████████████████████████
█████████████████████▄████
████████▄████████▄████████
▀████████████████████████▀
▀▀████████████████████▀▀

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
███████████████████████████
██████               ██████
██████   ▄████▀      ██████
██████▄▄▄███▀   ▄█   ██████
██████████▀   ▄███   ██████
████████▀   ▄█████▄▄▄██████
██████▀   ▄███████▀▀▀██████
██████   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ██████
██████               ██████
Backed By
ZetaChain

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
PlusOne88

Activity: 420
Merit: 10

“Tackling Climate Change Using Blockchain”

View Profile
April 24, 2019, 12:13:55 PM

More Exchanges would be better on the customers' standpoint but on the Exchange itself it is a bit of a competition. Establishing more competitors could lead to possible loses. I think it is better if both meet halfway. Not too many exchanges to allow good sales but enough exchanges for the customers to do transactions faster as there will be not so many customers to cater and they will have choices for the best service that exchanges can offer to them.

ropyu1978

Activity: 1904
Merit: 510

View Profile
April 24, 2019, 12:18:32 PM

Cryptocurrency exchange Coinnest, once South Korea’s third largest exchange, is closing down.
you can read more here : https://www.coindesk.com/south-korean-crypto-exchange-coinnest-announces-closure

but, at this moment i see a lot of crypto exchange project born in this industry
thank you

in fact we don't need other exchanges, but that can't be prevented especially those who have other ideas that can arouse crypto trading.

I just heard this news, because in a few weeks I fakum for trading and news about this industry.
I think I have to trace the justification of this news
Akoldi_ibk

Activity: 1050
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 24, 2019, 03:29:00 PM

Looking into the future when the adoption will be massive and larger percentage of the world using cryptocurrency, I think we will need more exchange to cater for the global market. However, considering the slow in development and adoption, I think the market doesn't need more exchange for now. The ecosystem is become over-saturated. Unless there is new innovation like we have never seen before.

───[  KUWA  ]───
─────────────[  Securely Connect Smart Contracts with Real-World Data and APIs ]─────────────
───[  KUWA.ai  ]───
BitcoinCazh

Activity: 532
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 24, 2019, 04:03:26 PM

i think we need to get better for us, we want exchanger si safe, high volume, and have many coins inside there, others exchange make us choose it, we can compare one exchange with other to get the from fee, scure, and coin list and others
Apes

Activity: 1316
Merit: 257

View Profile
April 24, 2019, 04:08:36 PM

as a consumer im expect more exchanges to be born. why do I expect that. My reason is because with the many exchanges available, each exchange competes looking for consumers, consumers are very spoiled with the features and benefits provided by the exchange. if conditions are like this. we as consumers really benefit. there is no market monopoly and consumers are free to choose markets according to the personal use standard.
arjuna BTC (OP)

Activity: 994
Merit: 250

BabelFish - FISH Token Sale at Sovryn

View Profile
April 24, 2019, 04:31:54 PM

as a consumer im expect more exchanges to be born. why do I expect that. My reason is because with the many exchanges available, each exchange competes looking for consumers, consumers are very spoiled with the features and benefits provided by the exchange. if conditions are like this. we as consumers really benefit. there is no market monopoly and consumers are free to choose markets according to the personal use standard.

i think you have a good reason for your expection mate and maybe i agree with you about that
but, for now there are a lot of exchange in this industry, its about 256 exchange for now
https://coinmarketcap.com/rankings/exchanges/3
and a lot of exchange are dying mate,,

USD Stablecoin Aggregator
                                              ▄███████
                                            ▄█▀▄█████▀
              ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄      █▀▄███████
          ▄▄████████████████▄▄▀▀██████▄   ▄█ ███████
  ▄     ▄██▀▀▀▀█████████▄▀██████▄▄▀▀████  █████████▀
▄███▄ ▄███ █▀▀█ █████████▄█▀████████▄▄▀▀███████████
██ ▀███▀ █▄▀▀▀▀▄███ ██▀████▄▀████████▀███████████▀▀
██  ███████████████ ██ █████ ███▀▀▄▄▄██████████████
██▄██▀█████████████ ███ ███  ▄▄▄█████▀██▀▀█████████
 ▀█▀   ▀████████▀▀▄██▀ ▀▀▄▄██▄▄▀██▀▄▄██    ████████▄
         ▀█████▄█▀▀▀▄█████████▀▄▄▄███▀      ▀███████
               ▀▀▀███████████▄▄████▀          ██████▄
                                               ▀▀█████
BabelFish███████▄
▀█████▄▀█▄
 ███████▄▀█      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
  ███████ █▄   ▄██████▀▀▄▄████████████████▄▄
  ▀█████████  ████▀▀▄▄██████▀▄█████████▀▀▀▀██▄     ▄
   ███████████▀▀▄▄████████▀█▄█████████ █▀▀█ ███▄ ▄███▄
   ▀▀███████████▀████████▀▄████▀██ ███▄▀▀▀▀▄█ ▀███▀ ██
   ██████████████▄▄▄▀▀███ █████ ██ ███████████████  ██
   █████████▀▀██▀█████▄▄▄  ███ ███ █████████████▀██▄██
  ▄████████    ██▄▄▀██▀▄▄██▄▄▀▀ ▀██▄▀▀████████▀   ▀█▀
  ███████▀      ▀███▄▄▄▀█████████▄▀▀▀█▄█████▀
 ▄██████          ▀████▄▄████████████▀▀
█████▀▀
FISH token sale at Sovryn
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
hummer113

Activity: 686
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
April 24, 2019, 04:49:42 PM

I think we may have 1 large and reliable exchange, we are on the Internet, why does every country need an exchange? But so far I do not see a leader. Everybody has problems, one does not have a user-friendly interface, others have limitations for some countries, and we see a new exchange, in the hope of creating something better.
Svarora
Copper Member

Activity: 378
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
April 24, 2019, 05:03:43 PM

We simple need guidelines how to move further ahead with dual interest first how to grow individually And collectively in crypto industry And Second how to safeguard the interest of investor.many exchanges mean more confusión to investor as they dont know which one is safe And provide more liquidity.  Yeah de need regulation to keep check on everything

Zdraste16

Activity: 442
Merit: 11

View Profile
April 24, 2019, 06:08:00 PM

thank you
I can answer the question like this, we need quality projects, not their number.
 There are a lot of projects whose products are cryptocurrency exchanges.  And from the multitude of these projects, only a few exchanges inspire confidence.  I can not understand how new projects will be able to compete with the exchange that has been operating for many years.  It will take a lot more promotion work, a lot of security work, and this requires a lot of effort and many years of development.
Jamalzzz

Activity: 322

View Profile
April 24, 2019, 06:12:42 PM

The more the exchange industry I think is better. So that many investors have the choice to invest. And there will be many coins that have good potential to be included in the Exchange. We hope that there will be no more failures.
Pamadar
Legendary

Activity: 2982
Merit: 1028

View Profile
April 24, 2019, 06:22:47 PM

I think we may have 1 large and reliable exchange, we are on the Internet, why does every country need an exchange? But so far I do not see a leader. Everybody has problems, one does not have a user-friendly interface, others have limitations for some countries, and we see a new exchange, in the hope of creating something better.
In due time all of those things that we needed inside any exchange will be cater, considering how fast hings can happened, with lots of those new service
being introduced, together with reputable exchange that willing to adjust for much better competitions inside this market, we will all be witness with the future growth of this industry.
gendang_cinta

Activity: 616

View Profile
April 24, 2019, 06:48:20 PM

The more the exchange industry I think is better. So that many investors have the choice to invest. And there will be many coins that have good potential to be included in the Exchange. We hope that there will be no more failures.
agree, because with more exchange industries, we will be free to choose the exchange that we think is best because each exchange has a difference and everyone also has different tastes.
so I do not agree if it prohibits the creation of new exchanges.
Zhenka

Activity: 362
Merit: 2

View Profile
April 24, 2019, 06:53:06 PM

We simple need guidelines how to move further ahead with dual interest first how to grow individually And collectively in crypto industry And Second how to safeguard the interest of investor.many exchanges mean more confusión to investor as they dont know which one is safe And provide more liquidity.  Yeah de need regulation to keep check on everything

Of course, regulation is necessary for the cryptocurrency market, but it is also necessary to increase financial literacy in the field of cryptocurrency. When the community becomes more literate, the fraudsters will become much smaller or they will have to become more inventive, which will complicate their lives.
btccrusher

Activity: 742
Merit: 12

View Profile WWW
April 24, 2019, 07:36:17 PM

thank you

Yes, new exchange is essential as it shall open more opportunities, more liquidity and brings more users into crypto. It also creates competitions which should be a great reason for exchange development and security. But users should be careful to use any new exchanges, never deposit huge funds in new exchanges.
Metall303

Activity: 891

Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron

View Profile
April 24, 2019, 08:04:30 PM

thank you

Yes, new exchange is essential as it shall open more opportunities, more liquidity and brings more users into crypto. It also creates competitions which should be a great reason for exchange development and security. But users should be careful to use any new exchanges, never deposit huge funds in new exchanges.
it is not very clear why you need new exchanges? Now there are so many exchanges which already have very serious experience and reputation. There are already a lot of new exchanges that already have a lot of functionality. I think that creating even more exchanges will cause doubts among new market users.

OIKOS.CASH      Decentralized finance on Tron   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   Collateral-backed stable-coins
         github  telegram    twitter    discord           synthetic asset trading and trustless token exchange on TRON
Wittny

Activity: 184

View Profile WWW
April 24, 2019, 10:59:16 PM

Exchange closing down is not a big deal, currently there are new exchange doing very well, I will say in this crypto space, only good exchange are needed, let all hunters and traders research well before saving token on exchange site.

✦ ✕     stableDEX.io     |||[  IEO is live on ExMarkets    ]    ✕ ✦
━ ━━ ━━━  100% Decentralized, Secure & Cost Effective  ━━━ ━━ ━
cryptjh

Activity: 532
Merit: 185

View Profile
April 24, 2019, 11:07:03 PM

We have too many exchanges right now, and we still see new exchanges opening up each week, I think it is great to see new exchanges, but I'm not opening account on all of them. The traders need to decide where they want to trade, let the good exchanges survive and the bad exchanges close again. Binance is the most popular exchange right now, but in 2-3 years that cut be a new exchange, that maybe haven't been invented today.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: