Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 12:44:45 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How Binance Is Becoming Too Powerful (and really scary).  (Read 918 times)
dfktynby1004
Copper Member

Activity: 392
Merit: 1

Change Your Worlds Build a New Era!

View Profile WWW
April 29, 2019, 06:43:54 PM

Binance were able to raise a sensation around. But this does not prove that they are a strong project. It scares me that Binance can monopolize the entire industry and then cheat everyone. So it was with many exchanges that are trusted. Now there are huge turnover of funds at Binance. What if all these transactions are artificial? No one will tell you about it but you will invest in BNB and hope to get a good profit.

Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
magicrypto
Copper Member

Activity: 812
Merit: 6

View Profile
April 29, 2019, 07:15:08 PM

Binance right now moving crypto industry, at this moment it is appears as main power of crypto hypetrain. About you fears, all i can say is that CZ says that they dont compete another blockchain, Binance chain do not have even smart contracts, Binance trying to compete another exchanges, not blockchains.
kriszz50983

Activity: 140

View Profile
June 09, 2019, 11:03:31 AM

In 2017 Binance tokens was available below 2 USD. And now it's around 30 USD. Very rare cases in the crypto world. I am seeing many others trying to setup exchange but they are nowhere close to Binance.

Few hacking attempt was there,  but Binance managed to tackle those.

BITWINGS-Guaranteed worth $0.20 (http://bitwings.org)Minephone-First smartphone that produces up to 2 ETH/months (http://minephone.bitwings.org)
donass1
Copper Member

Activity: 226

View Profile
June 09, 2019, 01:33:04 PM

While we look at the negatives, we should also look at the positives.. recently Binance was hacked and after the necessary maintainance, all the hacked funds were replaced to user wallets, this consolidated the fact that Binance is a leader in this space and gave it even more power, you are correct though, Binance has become too powerful especially in a space where decentralisation is supposed to be the order of the day.

prof7bit

Activity: 938
Merit: 500

https://youengine.io/

View Profile WWW
June 09, 2019, 07:59:32 PM

While we look at the negatives, we should also look at the positives.. recently Binance was hacked and after the necessary maintainance, all the hacked funds were replaced to user wallets, this consolidated the fact that Binance is a leader in this space and gave it even more power, you are correct though, Binance has become too powerful especially in a space where decentralisation is supposed to be the order of the day.
Even after this event, there was compensation, a discount on trade and a razgrash of 50,000 BNB. I think this is the best exchange at the moment.

DebitMe
Legendary

Activity: 2786
Merit: 1011

Get Paid Crypto To Walk or Drive

View Profile
June 09, 2019, 08:05:08 PM

In 2017 Binance tokens was available below 2 USD. And now it's around 30 USD. Very rare cases in the crypto world. I am seeing many others trying to setup exchange but they are nowhere close to Binance.

What do you mean it's very rare in the crypto world to go from $2 to $30? Have you not been in the crypto space for more than a week?

Get paid crypto to walk or drive. Play CoinHuntWorld! Earn Hundreds Monthly!
https://coinhunt.gsc.im/IZIijYr64Q
103deltafox

Activity: 491
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 09, 2019, 09:13:34 PM

This is because they are risk takers. They dare to take risk where others are scared. Binance change crypto entirely when ICO was not productive they brought IEO now many other exchange are adopting it. They have right to influence the market

RomanPetrush

Activity: 630
Merit: 123

Join @Bountycloud for the best bounties!

View Profile
June 09, 2019, 09:28:43 PM

It's not so scary, they gave better service and trading website. So that's why they are on the 1st place right now. But believe me, soon it will end. Will be other platforms for trading.

Dacosta Osei-Tutu

Activity: 560
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 09, 2019, 10:30:46 PM

That is what happens when you keep offering the best of services to your community. Don't blame Binance exchange for earning the power to move the crypto space. The community support is there and there is nothing anybody can do to bring Binance down so long as they continue serving their community diligently.
mangsitin

Activity: 546

View Profile
June 09, 2019, 11:16:12 PM

That is what happens when you keep offering the best of services to your community. Don't blame Binance exchange for earning the power to move the crypto space. The community support is there and there is nothing anybody can do to bring Binance down so long as they continue serving their community diligently.
Yes, because they have very large funds, and they are serious about giving extraordinary access to Investors, so many Investors feel comfortable trading there. Because Investors need a market that is comfortable and good in providing its services.
Nellayar

Activity: 868
Merit: 185

Roobet supporter and player!

View Profile
June 09, 2019, 11:52:50 PM

Yes, because they have very large funds, and they are serious about giving extraordinary access to Investors, so many Investors feel comfortable trading there. Because Investors need a market that is comfortable and good in providing its services.
I agree with your reaction. Don't get me wrong OP. But as of now, binance is the largest and most trusted cryptocurrency exchange. In fact, the harmony that made their IEO have already 900% above their ICO price. In terms of liquidity and security, binance is protecting their investors as well as traders. I am comfortable in using binance since I am also a play safe trader.

TheClownSong

Activity: 1428
Merit: 251

solidtradebank.com | 5%-15% Welcome Bonus

View Profile
June 10, 2019, 04:55:20 AM

I am agree with you. Binance offering best service to their member and right now become a biggest exchangers in crypto world. I dont think binance becoming scary because when market growing more bigger and volume increase, its good for bitcoin or altcoin price

Qi.Blockchain|The only blockchain the
world will ever need
|Eco-friendly
Decentralized
Secure, Fast
|
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
████████████▀▀      ██████
▐████████▀▀   ▄▄     ██████▌
▐████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ███████▌
▐████████ █▀        ███████▌
████████ █ ▄███▄   ███████
████████████████▄▄██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
|
cunguks

Activity: 854
Merit: 101

Polkadog - Multi-Chain Defi Meme

View Profile
June 10, 2019, 04:59:29 AM

I am agree with you. Binance offering best service to their member and right now become a biggest exchangers in crypto world. I dont think binance becoming scary because when market growing more bigger and volume increase, its good for bitcoin or altcoin price
the market growth will indeed be in line with the growth in the price of coins on the market. when trade increases and many investments come in, I think the market will experience an increase and demand for assets will increase. it makes the price of coins will also increase.

kriszz50983

Activity: 140

View Profile
June 10, 2019, 06:04:08 AM

What do you mean it's very rare in the crypto world to go from $2 to $30? Have you not been in the crypto space for more than a week?

What I mean was in last one and half year hardly any project or coins gave such multifold returns. I know ETH,  BTC,  LTC and many other coins m but for me Binance was huge.. Almost 15 times.

BITWINGS-Guaranteed worth $0.20 (http://bitwings.org)Minephone-First smartphone that produces up to 2 ETH/months (http://minephone.bitwings.org)
RealMalatesta
Legendary

Activity: 2338
Merit: 1124

View Profile
June 12, 2019, 11:47:48 AM

It is surprising that someone would not see or appreciate the hard work Binance is putting to make their platform very suitable and comfortable for their users. Binance is not powerful because they have any autonomous power, or given the license to run exchange alone, Binance is only powerful because other exchanges have failed to successfully compete with them or meet of to the standard of their users.

The owner of Binance is just an intelligent man who is a deep thinker and problem solver, from his works we could see that he is not after the money alone, but after the reputation and standard of his company.
Zidan Bst

Activity: 434

View Profile
June 12, 2019, 11:58:37 AM

As far as I know Binance is becoming too powerfull because of IEO method.
Then , the developers is looks like approve criticism and suggestion from their community.
10c

Activity: 658

BuyAnyLight - Blockchain LED Marketplace

View Profile
June 12, 2019, 12:00:27 PM

Don't need to so worry about Binance exchange. New and fastest technology will come and people will turn out from Binance, if could get Binance chain popular.
I also think that after a while people will no longer use Binance services as they used to use Poloniex, and in the future, Binance exchange will not be interesting.

Vitalicus

Activity: 467

DIA | Data infrastructure for DeFi

View Profile
June 12, 2019, 12:18:37 PM

Any investment in Binance exchange since the beginning of 2019 earned a big profit and I couldn't find the reason to fear this exchange. The reality is that CZ is very good at keep community because most of the participants are very loyal about the policies proposed by CZ and the IEO has made Binance very strong. Every day I go to this exchange to see the prices of my favorite altcoin and always choose  best coin for medium term investment.

Crypto5060

Activity: 441
Merit: 2

Theagriverse.io

View Profile
June 12, 2019, 12:30:32 PM

Binance is ahead of the game, ICOs became unprofitable and untrustworthy CZ developed a new strategy to help startups raise funds for their projects. The confidence on Binance is huge that's the reason it's been gaining the momentum it has now. ICOs, IEOs, people have always been profitable on Binance.

───────     AgriVerse     ► ► ►     Plant to Earn
█ █ █ █ █            WELCOME TO AGRIVERSE            █ █ █ █ █
●  TELEGRAM  ●  YOUTUBE  ●  TWITTER
Iykecollinz
Copper Member

Activity: 294

View Profile
June 12, 2019, 12:49:24 PM

I do not see there is anything to be scared about, crypto has been there before Binance and without Binance it would still survive, however, I would like to commend the business acumen and strategy of the Binance CEO, he is very intelligent and has contributed immensely to the crypto space, his idea of establishing a launchpad and introduction of IEO's is a notable achievement and a good way to deny ICO scammers of their meal ticket. I really hope other developers are learning and trying their best. The CEO is the one that walk the talk unlike some influencers that have actually lost their voices like McAfee

Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: