Bitcoin Forum
July 17, 2024, 06:36:40 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: >>>>>>>>>>ADV SERVICE FOR YOU<<<<<<<<<<<  (Read 680 times)
Toushira (OP)

Activity: 8
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
April 22, 2019, 01:44:08 PM
Last edit: January 26, 2020, 08:48:01 PM by Toushira

Greetings everyone.

We are icosmm. The advertising firm launched in early 2017.
We ve been working with dozens of projects and we lead em to succesful ICO (and yeah we have their references)

We have a big list of offers including:

1)Telegram ads (adding users, sending messages, promoting via related telegram channels)

2)YouTube services ( adding views, comments, likes or dislikes, trending etc.)

3)YouTube promotion (we will find youtubers with relevant content and we'll order ads integrated into their video)

4)Email marketing (we have >80'000 crypto email database taken from legit sources and we offer sendings with >95% delivery)

5)SEO services (linkbuilding, internal SEO)

6)Unique scam protection service for you during the ICO (this mean we will find any fake websites looking similar to yours, we drop em down, find their hoster and provide a hoser with all info needed to block such a website)

7) We have a "pay-for-action" network with over 25'000 active users. So you can give us literally ANY task for em. Comments, poll votes, anything that user can do - we can make manually without any bots.

8)SMM Services are fully back now. We are working with any social network, including reddit, weChat, etc. Subscribers, followers, likes reposts etc.

9) English - Russian translation service for your whitepaper and whole website.

10) Website registrations

AND MORE

And the last, but not least - we are capable of doing almost anything about advertising and marketing.
Just contact me via DM, telegram @AlexICOSMM or email alexceo@icosmm.info

%BONUS% Start with "i found you on bitcointalk" to recieve 5% discount lifetime.
Toushira (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 11, 2020, 05:48:33 PM

bump
HBKMusiK

Activity: 693
Merit: 120

View Profile
February 11, 2020, 06:05:43 PM

Let me give you a bit of free advice: offer some vouch copies for high ranked users from bitcointalk and see how your business build trust here. Showing us your portfolio will be helpful too.

You have presented your past work so vague and there are a lot of users that do the same and disappear from bitcointalk forever because they don't have any traction.

Toushira (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 12, 2020, 09:00:22 AM

Let me give you a bit of free advice: offer some vouch copies for high ranked users from bitcointalk and see how your business build trust here. Showing us your portfolio will be helpful too.

You have presented your past work so vague and there are a lot of users that do the same and disappear from bitcointalk forever because they don't have any traction.

Thanks for the advice. I guess i can do that.

So high ranked users can DM me to recieve free 100 actions for social network of your choice, excluding wechat and reddit. (actions mean likes\subscribe\follow\retweet etc.)

3 people can recieve that. Be first Smiley
Toushira (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 26, 2020, 12:48:48 PM

BTCump!
Toushira (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 23, 2020, 11:10:27 AM