Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 04:26:46 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: problem Configuration Dragonmint t1  (Read 339 times)
maxomid (OP)

Activity: 9
Merit: 2

View Profile
April 22, 2019, 01:50:11 PM

hi
I had problem with t1 , I configured it for enter pool , not save and return to default , I tasted some pool but not work , please help me , I did rest factory and update last Version , but not work it Huh

error currently using fixed pool setting

https://www.photobox.co.uk/my/photo/full?photo_id=501806973335

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"You Asked For Change, We Gave You Coins" -- casascius
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
BitMaxz
Legendary

Activity: 3248
Merit: 2955

Block halving is coming.

View Profile WWW
April 22, 2019, 10:42:01 PM
Last edit: April 23, 2019, 10:22:02 AM by frodocooper

What reset factory did you do? Did you reset it through webGUI?

Try to hard reset the miner using IP/reset button that you can find in the front of the miner.
Here is the image below.

Hold them for 15 sec. after you run the miner for 5 to 10 minutes you should see that the miner will automatically restart/reboot.

Now, configure it again and try Sigma pool or try kano.is pool and let's see if it works.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
maxomid (OP)

Activity: 9
Merit: 2

View Profile
April 23, 2019, 06:05:51 AM
Last edit: April 23, 2019, 10:22:26 AM by frodocooper

What reset factory did you do? Did you reset it through webGUI?

Try to hard reset the miner using IP/reset button that you can find in the front of the miner.
Here is the image below.

https://i.imgur.com/L5khpR4.png

Hold them for 15 sec. after you run the miner for 5 to 10 minutes you should see that the miner will automatically restart/reboot.

Now, configure it again and try Sigma pool or try kano.is pool and let's see if it works.

Hello
Thanks for the reply

Yes, I did factory Reset through the webGUI.
Your method also did not work. Hold  IP/reset 15 Sec but not hard reset
The miner works fine, but I can not change the pool address! Huh

see screenshot
https://www.photobox.co.uk/my/photo/full?photo_id=501808748665 Embarrassed
BitMaxz
Legendary

Block halving is coming.

View Profile WWW
April 23, 2019, 02:28:00 PM

Hello
Thanks for the reply

Yes, I did factory Reset through the webGUI.
Your method also did not work. Hold  IP/reset 15 Sec but not hard reset
The miner works fine, but I can not change the pool address! Huh

see screenshot
https://www.photobox.co.uk/my/photo/full?photo_id=501808748665 Embarrassed

The screenshot link doesn't work I think better to the screenshot in other image hosting like https://imgur.com

Anyway, If it doesn't work the only solution that I know is to flash the miner through SD card with Braiin OS but let me ask first if the miner still underwarranty?

If it still under warranty much better to contact the support about your issue from here https://halongmining.com/contact-us/ or contact the distributor if where did you bought the miner.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
NotFuzzyWarm
Legendary

Activity: 3626
Merit: 2522

Evil beware: We have waffles!

View Profile
April 23, 2019, 02:34:15 PM
Last edit: April 23, 2019, 11:00:19 PM by frodocooper

The screenshot link doesn't work I think better to the screenshot in other image hosting like https://imgur.com

Anyway, If it doesn't work the only solution that I know is to flash the miner through SD card with Braiin OS but let me ask first if the miner still underwarranty?

If it still under warranty much better to contact the support about your issue from here https://halongmining.com/contact-us/ or contact the distributor if where did you bought the miner.

Under warranty? Really? ROLF... ref https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2443327.msg49806643#msg49806643 and a few pages before that spot.
Not surprisingly, following their 'take the money and run' biz plan Halong went out of business at the end of last year and of course ALL of the folks who bought their miners are screwed. Frankly I'm surprised their website is still alive. The only non-scammy and good thing that Halong did was actually deliver the miners before disappearing.

- For bitcoin to succeed the community must police itself -    My info useful? Donations welcome! 1FuzzyWc2J8TMqeUQZ8yjE43Rwr7K3cxs9
 -Sole remaining active developer of cgminer, Kano's repo is here
-Support Sidehacks miner development. Donations to:   1BURGERAXHH6Yi6LRybRJK7ybEm5m5HwTr
BitMaxz
Legendary

Block halving is coming.

View Profile WWW
April 23, 2019, 03:25:47 PM
Last edit: April 23, 2019, 11:00:37 PM by frodocooper

Owch didn't know that thing I just found their website while trying to search some solution about his problem.

So, I guess the only solution to his problem is to flash the miner through SD card with Braiin OS

@maxomid If ever you need the Braiin OS you can find them from here https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5036844.0.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
Artemis3
Legendary

Activity: 2030
Merit: 1563

CLEAN non GPL infringing code made in Rust lang

View Profile WWW
April 24, 2019, 03:48:26 PM
Last edit: April 24, 2019, 04:28:43 PM by Artemis3

Not surprisingly, following their 'take the money and run' biz plan Halong went out of business at the end of last year and of course ALL of the folks who bought their miners are screwed. Frankly I'm surprised their website is still alive. The only non-scammy and good thing that Halong did was actually deliver the miners before disappearing.

So it wasn't that bad eh? Whose chips did they use? Bitmain's? Innosillicon's? Has anyone de-soldered and inspected them? GekkoScience planning something with those? Smiley

So, I guess the only solution to his problem is to flash the miner through SD card with Braiin OS

@maxomid If ever you need the Braiin OS you can find them from here https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5036844.0.

At this moment T1 users are observing 14TH/s rate while using Braiins OS, this could be because that's the true hashrate or a Braiins OS miscalculation, they are investigating...

██████
███████
███████
████████
BRAIINS OS+|AUTOTUNING
MINING FIRMWARE
|
Increase hashrate on your Bitcoin ASICs,
improve efficiency as much as 25%, and
get 0% pool fees on Braiins Pool
NotFuzzyWarm
Legendary

Activity: 3626
Merit: 2522

Evil beware: We have waffles!

View Profile
April 24, 2019, 04:04:26 PM
Last edit: April 25, 2019, 02:19:33 AM by frodocooper
Merited by frodocooper (1)

So it wasn't that bad eh? Whose chips did they use? Bitmain's? Innosillicon's? Has anyone de-soldered and inspected them? GekkoScience planning something with those? Smiley

Perhaps try to investigate by reading the main T1 thread a little before making wild speculations...

a. Bitmain does not 'make' chips and certainly do not sell them to 3rd parties. BM contracted TSMC to manufacture their chips.
b. The T1 chips were designed for Halong by Innosilicon and made by TSMC. Considering that very shortly after the release of the T1, Inno released their own version (the T2) that uses the same chips it all rather smacks of the kerfuffle in 2014 regarding the 28nm A1 chip that Inno designed for Bitmine.ch
c. As Sidehack as mentioned a while back, yes he is in talks with Inno about the chips.

- For bitcoin to succeed the community must police itself -    My info useful? Donations welcome! 1FuzzyWc2J8TMqeUQZ8yjE43Rwr7K3cxs9
 -Sole remaining active developer of cgminer, Kano's repo is here
-Support Sidehacks miner development. Donations to:   1BURGERAXHH6Yi6LRybRJK7ybEm5m5HwTr
Artemis3
Legendary

Activity: 2030
Merit: 1563

CLEAN non GPL infringing code made in Rust lang

View Profile WWW
April 24, 2019, 04:27:17 PM
Last edit: April 25, 2019, 02:19:59 AM by frodocooper

Perhaps try to investigate by reading the main T1 thread a little before making wild speculations...

a. Bitmain does not 'make' chips and certainly do not sell them to 3rd parties. BM contracted TSMC to manufacture their chips.
b. The T1 chips were designed for Halong by Innosilicon and made by TSMC. Considering that very shortly after the release of the T1, Inno released their own version (the T2) that uses the same chips it all rather smacks of the kerfuffle in 2014 regarding the 28nm A1 chip that Inno designed for Bitmine.ch
c. As Sidehack as mentioned a while back, yes he is in talks with Inno about the chips.

Of course when i say BM i wasn't implying they manufacture them themselves, and even if they did, it wouldn't change anything. I don't see the point of arguing that. You could also say BM's chips were designed by the guy that left for MicroBT, that Bitmain does nothing but buys everything, but that's beyond the point of this topic.

All i wanted to know is whose chips Halong used, and its Innosillicon's chips, thanks for the answer.

██████
███████
███████
████████
BRAIINS OS+|AUTOTUNING
MINING FIRMWARE
|
Increase hashrate on your Bitcoin ASICs,
improve efficiency as much as 25%, and
get 0% pool fees on Braiins Pool
Pages: [1]
  Print