Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 06:16:32 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][IEO]MPCX: Digital Wealth Management Platform(PreICO Hardcap Reached🔥)  (Read 2652 times)
TheLoser

Activity: 462
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 24, 2019, 08:17:40 PM

I like the idea of a project to create an MPCX platform to serve market opportunities . I have not seen anything like this in other projects

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
If you want to be a moderator, report many posts with accuracy. You will be noticed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
acgenius

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 24, 2019, 09:41:13 PM

I like the idea of a project to create an MPCX platform to serve market opportunities . I have not seen anything like this in other projects

This is true. But what do you guys like the most about MPCX platform? Wide range of opportunities? Outline your favorite ones
armavirjetski

Activity: 28

View Profile
April 24, 2019, 09:53:10 PM

This is true. But what do you guys like the most about MPCX platform? Wide range of opportunities? Outline your favorite ones

What I love the most is that MPCX will create a Blockchain driven decentralised ecosystem to manage innovative investors' portfolios of crypto assets. Based on the current market situation with a huge demand for the services and very limited financial management solutions, they decided to create the MPCX platform to service the market opportunities
acgenius

View Profile
April 24, 2019, 09:56:42 PM

What I love the most is that MPCX will create a Blockchain driven decentralised ecosystem to manage innovative investors' portfolios of crypto assets. Based on the current market situation with a huge demand for the services and very limited financial management solutions, they decided to create the MPCX platform to service the market opportunities

Sounds great. But from your point of view - is the potential audience big? I mean should we wait for pretty wide range of people on the platform?
auntyjmary

Activity: 368
Merit: 2

View Profile
April 24, 2019, 10:32:32 PM

Am pretty sure many crypto enthusiasts are definately waiting for the IEO on probit. It would certainly be a big day for the project.
armavirjetski

View Profile
April 24, 2019, 10:33:47 PM

Sounds great. But from your point of view - is the potential audience big? I mean should we wait for pretty wide range of people on the platform?

Sure, of course. Cause basically everyone will choose the service for him and herself to use. And of course, with higher adoption the audience will only grow
armavirjetski

View Profile
April 24, 2019, 10:49:16 PM

Am pretty sure many crypto enthusiasts are definately waiting for the IEO on probit. It would certainly be a big day for the project.

As I see, many people are waiting for 26-th of April, when IEO starts Smiley And I am among them Roll Eyes
Nikoscrypto1987

Activity: 21

View Profile
April 25, 2019, 09:44:08 AM

Will the xdmc offered in the IEO on probit be waves based dex or erc20???
Crypto S (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 243
Merit: 16

View Profile
April 25, 2019, 05:29:24 PM

Will the xdmc offered in the IEO on probit be waves based dex or erc20???

Erc-20 based XDMC  Grin
TheLoser

Activity: 462
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 25, 2019, 09:08:30 PM

I like that on the platform, each user can create a diverse investment portfolio in a matter of minutes with calculated risks .
armavirjetski

View Profile
April 25, 2019, 09:42:16 PM

I like that on the platform, each user can create a diverse investment portfolio in a matter of minutes with calculated risks .

Exactly, and this is very important, when we are talking about financed management. By the way, do you believe that potential audience is pretty high? Or what are your thoughts on that?
acgenius

View Profile
April 25, 2019, 10:00:44 PM

Exactly, and this is very important, when we are talking about financed management. By the way, do you believe that potential audience is pretty high? Or what are your thoughts on that?

I am pretty sure that yes. Important thing is that nowadays there are no similar products that would allow to analyze and manage such wide range of components. And of course, this might be beneficial for many many people
sieemma

Activity: 980
Merit: 253

View Profile
April 25, 2019, 10:08:25 PM

Due to the long bearish market, I stopped following some promising projects like MPCX. Can I kow more about exchange listings? I am happy to see hardcap reached. I will not be late to purchase this token on exchanges which is now, by far better than in ICOs
armavirjetski

View Profile
April 25, 2019, 10:09:30 PM

I am pretty sure that yes. Important thing is that nowadays there are no similar products that would allow to analyze and manage such wide range of components. And of course, this might be beneficial for many many people

Agree with you 100%. And I believe that in future with more partnerships and cooperations we can see even more, I mean even higher potential Smiley
Twinkledoe

Activity: 1904
Merit: 138

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
April 25, 2019, 10:12:59 PM

pegging your token to a set price in ICO always feels like a fail off the bat
should be dynamic imo
"preico hardcap reached" oh god here we go again, vbk anyone? Sad

How much is the amount we are talking about here? Very few projects can attain success after listing in exchanges. Most of them are in the declining stage in terms of price trend. Wonder how this project will deviate its course from the others???
armavirjetski

View Profile
April 25, 2019, 10:18:53 PM

Due to the long bearish market, I stopped following some promising projects like MPCX. Can I kow more about exchange listings? I am happy to see hardcap reached. I will not be late to purchase this token on exchanges which is now, by far better than in ICOs

They are having IEO tomorrow, on 26-th of April on Probit exchange. And attention is pretty high already, as I see Smiley
acgenius

View Profile
April 25, 2019, 10:37:36 PM

Agree with you 100%. And I believe that in future with more partnerships and cooperations we can see even more, I mean even higher potential Smiley

Idea with cooperation sounds bold - I just thought of some ways of cooperations with financial spheres for example. And i believe in such case the number of service MPCX can offer together with partners is really huge
Gi01

Activity: 342
Merit: 110

View Profile
April 25, 2019, 11:44:06 PM

What make Digital Wealth Management Platform a reliable platform for investors to invest into this project? And how relevant is this platform to the entire crypto space? How feasible is the project and the platform to individuals in the crypto ecosystem?
cryptofirm

Activity: 1039
Merit: 250

BabelFish - FISH Token Sale at Sovryn

View Profile
April 26, 2019, 03:54:00 AM

now the IEO from MPCX already running on probit
if you interesting with this project just go to probit exchange then purchase this token there,
i read a nice offer on probit from MPCX (XDMC) Token Sales Event - 300,000 XDMC up for grabs!
https://support.probit.com/hc/en-us/articles/360027244791

USD Stablecoin Aggregator
                                              ▄███████
                                            ▄█▀▄█████▀
              ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄      █▀▄███████
          ▄▄████████████████▄▄▀▀██████▄   ▄█ ███████
  ▄     ▄██▀▀▀▀█████████▄▀██████▄▄▀▀████  █████████▀
▄███▄ ▄███ █▀▀█ █████████▄█▀████████▄▄▀▀███████████
██ ▀███▀ █▄▀▀▀▀▄███ ██▀████▄▀████████▀███████████▀▀
██  ███████████████ ██ █████ ███▀▀▄▄▄██████████████
██▄██▀█████████████ ███ ███  ▄▄▄█████▀██▀▀█████████
 ▀█▀   ▀████████▀▀▄██▀ ▀▀▄▄██▄▄▀██▀▄▄██    ████████▄