Bitcoin Forum
July 09, 2024, 10:51:56 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][IEO]MPCX: Digital Wealth Management Platform(PreICO Hardcap Reached🔥)  (Read 2652 times)
jimmyd178

Activity: 80
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 26, 2019, 09:23:56 AM

Has token distribution taken place? Bounty pool vol.2
Brian Andre

Activity: 29

View Profile
April 26, 2019, 09:40:38 AM

What if tokens got soldout during IEO on probit??
Judylori845

Activity: 29

View Profile
April 26, 2019, 10:01:32 AM

Has token distribution taken place? Bounty pool vol.2
What about vol.1 campaign? I have taken only the first 25%.
acgenius

Activity: 56

View Profile
April 26, 2019, 10:14:22 AM

Greetings there everyone, how are you all doing today? Everyone remembers about MPCX's IEO starting today? And also wanted to clarify a few moments regarding the platform - about the lending platform. Am I right that among the features, there will be a lending platform? This is what a friend of mine told me, but I haven't met such info
armavirjetski

Activity: 28

View Profile
April 26, 2019, 10:27:01 AM

Greetings there everyone, how are you all doing today? Everyone remembers about MPCX's IEO starting today? And also wanted to clarify a few moments regarding the platform - about the lending platform. Am I right that among the features, there will be a lending platform? This is what a friend of mine told me, but I haven't met such info

Hope everyone remembers about IEO today Smiley As we see, attention is already pretty high!! Oh yes, they have such a service and a feature. MPCX's crypto lending platform which include borrower scoring and match loans with lenders potential
acgenius

View Profile
April 26, 2019, 10:32:43 AM

Hope everyone remembers about IEO today Smiley As we see, attention is already pretty high!! Oh yes, they have such a service and a feature. MPCX's crypto lending platform which include borrower scoring and match loans with lenders potential

Sounds extremely interesting. And as I understand, this may become a great alternative to some standard and existing ways of getting loans. And can you also elaborate more on trading tools, please?
armavirjetski

View Profile
April 26, 2019, 11:09:38 AM

Sounds extremely interesting. And as I understand, this may become a great alternative to some standard and existing ways of getting loans. And can you also elaborate more on trading tools, please?

Yeah, sure! In few words, MPCX Trading Solutions will offer full access to the product platform, arbitrage system, a trading terminal and reporting! But I recommend you to have a look at their explainer video and website to understand everything in more details Smiley
acgenius

View Profile
April 26, 2019, 11:23:05 AM

Yeah, sure! In few words, MPCX Trading Solutions will offer full access to the product platform, arbitrage system, a trading terminal and reporting! But I recommend you to have a look at their explainer video and website to understand everything in more details Smiley

I see, sounds really good so far. Just visited their website, so will have a look at it right now, anyway thanks a lot for helping out! And for newcomers - don't forget about MPCX IEO today Smiley
cryptodukeguy

Activity: 108

View Profile
April 26, 2019, 03:44:03 PM

🔔IEO Is Live Now | 10 hours left

🔥MPCX IEO Premiere @ ProBit

✨Find out how you can leverage your crypto portfolio in our state of art platform here:
https://medium.com/@mpcxplatform/http-bit-ly-2hr255w-7fd090d0d53a

📈Unique early bonuses up to 15%. Take a closer look to IEOs here:
https://medium.com/@mpcxplatform/what-is-an-initial-exchange-offering-ieo-why-xdmc-is-a-wise-choice-according-to-market-trend-6b4cf38ac26f?source=friends_link&sk=4a4933724fa09a0e1526481a8c4a3c63

📌Find out how MPCX is adjusting in the new market trends via ProBit in the first IEO round here: https://medium.com/probit-exchange/mpcx-xdmc-will-launch-ieo-with-probit-exchange-afbf6b4bce
armavirjetski

View Profile
April 27, 2019, 03:42:11 PM

I see, sounds really good so far. Just visited their website, so will have a look at it right now, anyway thanks a lot for helping out! And for newcomers - don't forget about MPCX IEO today Smiley

I believe everyone remembers about it Smiley By the way, I am aware of MPCX bringing cryptocurrency exchange, but is anyone aware - how many tokens are planning to be available for trading in there? Huge variety or only main ones?
acgenius

View Profile
April 27, 2019, 03:49:12 PM

I believe everyone remembers about it Smiley By the way, I am aware of MPCX bringing cryptocurrency exchange, but is anyone aware - how many tokens are planning to be available for trading in there? Huge variety or only main ones?

If I am not mistaken, I have read somewhere that their exchange will combine the huge variety of tokens available in there. Something around top 100 by market cap. In my opinion, sounds amazing
armavirjetski

View Profile
April 27, 2019, 04:07:59 PM

If I am not mistaken, I have read somewhere that their exchange will combine the huge variety of tokens available in there. Something around top 100 by market cap. In my opinion, sounds amazing

Oh wow, that's a lot! And I have also read that MPCX Trading Solutions will offer full access to the product platform, arbitrage system, a trading terminal and reporting. So you know, all together should bring insane opportunities for traders also
acgenius

View Profile
April 27, 2019, 04:12:56 PM

Oh wow, that's a lot! And I have also read that MPCX Trading Solutions will offer full access to the product platform, arbitrage system, a trading terminal and reporting. So you know, all together should bring insane opportunities for traders also

Seems so! And with more people joining the exchange, the level of services will also increase - so we will see much more and further platform development! And I have also examined the roadmap - looks truly bold so far
arjuna BTC

Activity: 994
Merit: 250

BabelFish - FISH Token Sale at Sovryn

View Profile
April 27, 2019, 07:37:15 PM

IEO Breaking news
MPCX completed the first crowdsale round through ProBit.
Due to unexpected demand, we pause our activities until further notice. This is solely based on MPCX's ultimate goal, which is to be fully integrated within
this is great news,
check this tweet
https://twitter.com/MPCXPlatform/status/1122220405903831040

USD Stablecoin Aggregator
                                              ▄███████
                                            ▄█▀▄█████▀
              ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄      █▀▄███████
          ▄▄████████████████▄▄▀▀██████▄   ▄█ ███████
  ▄     ▄██▀▀▀▀█████████▄▀██████▄▄▀▀████  █████████▀
▄███▄ ▄███ █▀▀█ █████████▄█▀████████▄▄▀▀███████████
██ ▀███▀ █▄▀▀▀▀▄███ ██▀████▄▀████████▀███████████▀▀
██  ███████████████ ██ █████ ███▀▀▄▄▄██████████████
██▄██▀█████████████ ███ ███  ▄▄▄█████▀██▀▀█████████
 ▀█▀   ▀████████▀▀▄██▀ ▀▀▄▄██▄▄▀██▀▄▄██    ████████▄
         ▀█████▄█▀▀▀▄█████████▀▄▄▄███▀      ▀███████
               ▀▀▀███████████▄▄████▀          ██████▄
                                               ▀▀█████
BabelFish███████▄
▀█████▄▀█▄
 ███████▄▀█      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
  ███████ █▄   ▄██████▀▀▄▄████████████████▄▄
  ▀█████████  ████▀▀▄▄██████▀▄█████████▀▀▀▀██▄     ▄
   ███████████▀▀▄▄████████▀█▄█████████ █▀▀█ ███▄ ▄███▄
   ▀▀███████████▀████████▀▄████▀██ ███▄▀▀▀▀▄█ ▀███▀ ██
   ██████████████▄▄▄▀▀███ █████ ██ ███████████████  ██
   █████████▀▀██▀█████▄▄▄  ███ ███ █████████████▀██▄██
  ▄████████    ██▄▄▀██▀▄▄██▄▄▀▀ ▀██▄▀▀████████▀   ▀█▀
  ███████▀      ▀███▄▄▄▀█████████▄▀▀▀█▄█████▀
 ▄██████          ▀████▄▄████████████▀▀
█████▀▀
FISH token sale at Sovryn
████████████████████████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
acgenius

View Profile
April 27, 2019, 10:55:33 PM

IEO Breaking news
MPCX completed the first crowdsale round through ProBit.
Due to unexpected demand, we pause our activities until further notice. This is solely based on MPCX's ultimate goal, which is to be fully integrated within
this is great news,
check this tweet
https://twitter.com/MPCXPlatform/status/1122220405903831040

Wow, that's an amazing news!! I love the results so far and waiting for the next round Roll Eyes
armavirjetski

View Profile
April 28, 2019, 02:22:02 PM

Wow, that's an amazing news!! I love the results so far and waiting for the next round Roll Eyes

I am also waiting for the next round, results so far are amazing! By the way, can anyone provide more details on what digital wealth management platform will offer, please?
acgenius

View Profile
April 28, 2019, 02:33:32 PM

I am also waiting for the next round, results so far are amazing! By the way, can anyone provide more details on what digital wealth management platform will offer, please?

Afternoon sir. A digital wealth management platform will offer roboadvisory through its "Digital Smart Investment Mandate" which will deliver automatic portfolio rebalancing, crypto lending strategies and reporting Wink This is what I have also found out yesterday. And have you heard of ICO promotion and research platform?
armavirjetski

View Profile
April 28, 2019, 02:46:25 PM

Afternoon sir. A digital wealth management platform will offer roboadvisory through its "Digital Smart Investment Mandate" which will deliver automatic portfolio rebalancing, crypto lending strategies and reporting Wink This is what I have also found out yesterday. And have you heard of ICO promotion and research platform?

Nope, to tell the truth, I haven't! Would be great if you can share this feature with me.. Cause ICO promotion platform may be interested for many people, if it is advanced..
acgenius

View Profile
April 28, 2019, 03:22:16 PM

Nope, to tell the truth, I haven't! Would be great if you can share this feature with me.. Cause ICO promotion platform may be interested for many people, if it is advanced..

MPCX 's ICO promotion and research platform will offer the two level access to ICOs with full industry coverage! And I believe that yeah, the feature can become among the most beloved ones  Smiley Smiley
armavirjetski

View Profile
April 28, 2019, 03:49:50 PM

MPCX 's ICO promotion and research platform will offer the two level access to ICOs with full industry coverage! And I believe that yeah, the feature can become among the most beloved ones  Smiley Smiley

Exactly. And this is also a pretty great niche in general - I would say that such services are anyway and always in demand Wink
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: