Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 09:10:29 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][IEO]MPCX: Digital Wealth Management Platform(PreICO Hardcap Reached🔥)  (Read 2652 times)
Cryptolord_ng
Copper Member

Activity: 365
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
June 22, 2019, 02:57:24 PM

Wow! MPCX got partnered with IBM, that's really a great and wonderful steps to take, the team are really doing a nice job!

Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Lumiisay

Activity: 77
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 22, 2019, 03:03:20 PM

Almost 10k guys Grin Success  Cool

📈With #Bitcoin skyrocketing to $10,788, it seems that we are heading towards a new a all time high surpussing the previous $19,895.

#cryptocurrency #blockchain #bull
Zico2004

Activity: 78

View Profile
June 22, 2019, 03:57:14 PM

Almost 10k guys Grin Success  Cool

📈With #Bitcoin skyrocketing to $10,788, it seems that we are heading towards a new a all time high surpussing the previous $19,895.

#cryptocurrency #blockchain #bull

Men! The rise is incredible. Currently $10,789. You are right. If it continues at this rate, 19,000 mark is a sure thing.
Kay101

Activity: 47

View Profile
June 22, 2019, 04:11:11 PM

IBM is well represented and has a strong reputation in the IT industry. MPCX partnership with the IBM is a fantastic decision
Mrcharles
Copper Member

Activity: 336
Merit: 5

View Profile
June 22, 2019, 07:42:04 PM

IBM is well represented and has a strong reputation in the IT industry. MPCX partnership with the IBM is a fantastic decision

The firm IBM has stood the test of time and could be said to be of great repute. I believe with MPCX partnership, the sky is the starting point, because IBM would be supporting MPCX in several ways utilizing her wealth of experience to direct the affairs of MPCX and ensure that the project is highly successful.
chypro20111

Activity: 43

View Profile WWW
June 22, 2019, 10:56:33 PM

Guys are we ready for IEO. Get ready to fill ur bags with XDMC token
charlop24
Copper Member

Activity: 560
Merit: 2

View Profile
June 23, 2019, 12:36:57 AM

Yes, I learnt the IEO would commence on the 28th of this month at ooobtc exchange one of the leading singapore exchange, I was also seeing an information regarding second round IEO on probit exchange. I don't seem to understand if they would be having IEO on both exchange simultaneously?
nwosuchristabe2
Copper Member

Activity: 686

View Profile
June 23, 2019, 01:09:01 AM

Yes, I learnt the IEO would commence on the 28th of this month at ooobtc exchange one of the leading singapore exchange, I was also seeing an information regarding second round IEO on probit exchange. I don't seem to understand if they would be having IEO on both exchange simultaneously?

I read the information about the second round IEO on probit exchange and it would be starting same date as that of ooobtc which is on the 28th of June, 2019. There would be 10% bonus on purchase with btc, eth, xrp and usdt and 15% bonus with PROB, the exchange token of probit. Users are expected to complete their KYC before they can make a purchase.
Yemijoy

Activity: 81

View Profile
June 23, 2019, 01:36:58 AM

I read the information about the second round IEO on probit exchange and it would be starting same date as that of ooobtc which is on the 28th of June, 2019. There would be 10% bonus on purchase with btc, eth, xrp and usdt and 15% bonus with PROB, the exchange token of probit. Users are expected to complete their KYC before they can make a purchase.

Thank you for this insightful update. I can see that the time corresponds with that to be held in ooobtc which implies that the second round of IEO would be happening simultaneously with that of ooobtc  on the 28th of june and participants are also required to complete their KYC verification before purchasing the tokens.
jumiapaul
Copper Member

Merit: 3

View Profile
June 23, 2019, 02:25:35 AM

MPCX team did a very commendable job in bringing IBM to sign the partnership, It would have been a great opportunity to read the partnership deed of this arrangement and know the rights and obligations of individual parties. If this was possible, we may be surprised to find out that one party is getting a higher advantage than the other.
Kinsuche

Activity: 473

View Profile
June 23, 2019, 07:59:21 AM

Thank you for this insightful update. I can see that the time corresponds with that to be held in ooobtc which implies that the second round of IEO would be happening simultaneously with that of ooobtc  on the 28th of june and participants are also required to complete their KYC verification before purchasing the tokens.
Great thread up here..  Summarizes everything one needs to know concerning the IEO listing information and timing on ProBit and ooobtcExchange...
Lumiisay

View Profile
June 23, 2019, 09:24:43 AM

Great thread up here..  Summarizes everything one needs to know concerning the IEO listing information and timing on ProBit and ooobtcExchange...

I can't wait untill the IEO programme has started already. It can only get better with #MPCX. Thanks for always putting out the right info to us...
Zico2004

Activity: 78

View Profile
June 23, 2019, 01:00:18 PM

Barely 5 days to the IEO launchpad on OOOBTC and the second round on ProBit. Very sure most investors are getting their funds ready to buy XDMC.
Just wondering aloud, do you think the recent pump in BTC will have any effect on the success of the launch?
Mrcharles
Copper Member

Merit: 5

View Profile
June 23, 2019, 01:38:27 PM

Barely 5 days to the IEO launchpad on OOOBTC and the second round on ProBit. Very sure most investors are getting their funds ready to buy XDMC.
Just wondering aloud, do you think the recent pump in BTC will have any effect on the success of the launch?

The recent pump in BTC would for sure have a positive impact on the tokensale. You'll agree with me that BTC is the one of the most used cryptocurrency for tokensale and its difficult, if not impossible to have a cryptocurrency exchange without btc market. Due to the increase in value of btc, more tokens could be purchased with the same quantity in btc, giving the investors an opportunity to purchase in bulk and secure more tokens.
charlop24
Copper Member

Activity: 560

View Profile
June 23, 2019, 02:05:37 PM

The recent pump in BTC would for sure have a positive impact on the tokensale. You'll agree with me that BTC is the one of the most used cryptocurrency for tokensale and its difficult, if not impossible to have a cryptocurrency exchange without btc market. Due to the increase in value of btc, more tokens could be purchased with the same quantity in btc, giving the investors an opportunity to purchase in bulk and secure more tokens.

That's true, Btc is widely known to be the king of the cryptocurrency market with over 40% coin market capitalization. The popularity of bitcoin has made it a general accepted means of exchange in the cryptocurrency space and its highly in demand.
Kay101

Activity: 47

View Profile
June 23, 2019, 02:07:21 PM

Learning about IEO is a great thing MPCX is the best to a greater future
Yemijoy

Activity: 81

View Profile
June 23, 2019, 02:30:11 PM

IEO is simply an avenue for projects, just like MPCX to  raise funds utilizing the assistance of a cryptocurrency exchange who serves in the capacity of an escrow because the funds are deposited in the exchange and used for the purchase of the tokens.
jumiapaul
Copper Member

Merit: 3

View Profile
June 23, 2019, 02:56:17 PM

Please I needed to get some clarification about MPCX On the area of Financial services. Kindly reply my mail.

In my opinion, MPCX is simply a digital asset management platform that seeks to increase the returns on investment of its users by investing in diverse financial instrument to ensure that maximum return is earned.
nwosuchristabe2
Copper Member

Activity: 686

View Profile
June 23, 2019, 03:17:53 PM

IEO is simply an avenue for projects, just like MPCX to  raise funds utilizing the assistance of a cryptocurrency exchange who serves in the capacity of an escrow because the funds are deposited in the exchange and used for the purchase of the tokens.

I love your explanation on the concept of IEO, but i would like to add that IEO seems more secured than ICO since the exchange which as you said serves as an escrow and would be involved in the fund raising. The exchange is entitled to its commission and has her reputation at stake if the project turns out to be a scam and as such would carry out a feasibility study to ensure that the project is legit.
Lumiisay

View Profile
June 24, 2019, 03:28:40 PM

I'm loving the idea of #MPCX second IEO round on Probit. Learnt the first round was a success. At 0.06$, the XDMC Token will be a steal.
#ieo #blockchain #crypto #invest #buy #ibm #tokens #exchange #fintech
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: